- Text Size +

I wasn't let out of Stacey's handbag again until that evening's sorority meeting. The purse unzipped, down came Stacey's hand and I was placed on the floor at her feet. Next to her sat Claire, who looked down at me before gently nudging me with the toe of her sneaker. Claire smiled down at me as she did this, she nudged me once more this time with enough force to knock me over. Slowly she raised her foot ever so slightly before gently settling it on my lower half.

Claire then began to tap her foot ever so softly to a beat in her head. This was my place during the sorority meetings, nothing more than a simple toy to amuse my giantess masters while they zoned out. After a few minutes, Claire's foot landed with a thud next to me and suddenly she casually kicked me away from her till I was laying limp before Stacey's monumental feet. The shorter blond giantess smiled down at me as she planted one boot firmly next to me, heel touching the ground with the toe hanging in the air.

She planted the toe of her other boot against the heel and then slowly shoved her boot off before removing the other one by hand. Stacey's feet then landed directly in front of me covered in her dingy white socks that she batted against my body quickly, while high above I could see her just smiling without a care in the world. After a few moments of her toes pummeling down across my body I watched as she casually bent down and removed her socks, wiggling and stretching her toes as she stuffed the socks into her boots. Stacey then gestured to her feet as she placed them squarely in front of me, heels resting upon the ground while her toes gently rested on her stiff brown cowboy boots.

I rose up, sighing as I found that I didn't even reach the toes of her stretched out feet. Carefully standing below the arch of her foot I raised my hands and began to do the job Stacey silently ordered me to do. I didn't understand why, but if I failed in some duty to her, Stacey liked to ensure that I completed the task as quick as possible. As I rammed my hands deep into the warm, sweaty flesh of her feet I tried to comprehend why. Stacey could always order me to rub her feet whenever she wished, but if somehow I failed to live up to her unspoken orders at some point I always found myself in this position, rubbing her feet at a time that just seemed completely inopportune for everyone involved. I knew of course, that it was all just to prove the point that she was the one who had the power over me.

Stacey became bored quickly though, lowering her foot down on me to crush me beneath her sole for a few moments. She ground her foot into me like she was putting out a cigarette, then began to roll the ball of her foot across my body like she was kneading bread. After a little bit of this however Stacey became bored of me and batted me back over to sit beneath Claire. Claire didn't take immediate notice of this, giving me a small moment to look around the room.

All around the room, I could see other people undergoing the same torturous treatment. I watched as men were forced to clamber up the legs of girls only to be batted off with a quiet laugh. A man three aisles behind me was currently being forced to avoid the stamping of a girl's boots, each stomp becoming closer and closer to actually landing upon him and crushing him. I saw countless men just being played with as foot toys, being rolled about or played with by feet, sometimes being set on to a girl's flip flop and then rising into the air as the girl flexed her foot causing the sandal to smack against the sole of her foot.

Claire stretched her legs out in front of her, and casually crossed them before clearing her throat slightly. I stared up at her and she gestured toward her legs with a smile. I sighed as I then mounted her sneakers and began the long ascent up her sloped legs. Claire liked to watch me climb her body, she rarely used it as an opportunity to just brazenly throw me off of her instead just watching me struggle across her near-endless jeans. I was clambering up her thigh when her hand came down next to me, instead of flicking me off though, Claire set her index and pointer finger down next to me and walked her fingers alongside of me. As I came to her lap, she pressed her fingers against my body and extended her thumb out. Before I realized what was going on, Claire was forcing me to dance along with her fingers like we were in a ballroom with her taking lead.

As time slowly passed I began to enjoy this, wrapping my arm around Claire's fingers and dancing along with them. I stared up expecting her to be smiling down at me, but instead I saw her face turned towards whatever girl was talking to the sorority as a whole at the moment. I rarely paid attention to the titanic voices that would be booming about during the meeting, which is why I never realized when it was about to end. Suddenly there were loud rumbles as girls finally began to get out of their seats. Claire just rose her hand right off of her lap as she stood, I clung tightly to her fingers as she did so eliciting a laugh from her as she watched me cling to her. Claire just extended her hand to Stacey who pried me off of her with a giggle. While I was expecting to immediately be put inside of Stacey's purse, I was surprised to find her carrying me toward the front of the room.

Stacey came to a stop in front of her big sister who I only recognized because of the dress and boots I could see through Stacey's grip. Then Stacey's voice boomed out around me, “Claire said that she didn't have anything for him to do, so it's no problem if you borrow him for the night.”

“Perfect,” Megan's thunderous tone replied. Stacey then deposited me into Megan's outstretched palm before walking away. Megan's green eyes rested on me and her lips broke out into a massive grin before she said, “Hey there, little guy.” Megan then lifted me up to her chest and casually tucked me inside of her cleavage. I didn't know what to do as Megan's breasts loomed around me, creating a small pocket for me to stand in as she walked and they began to jiggle. I kept trying to brace myself against her fleshy melons but could never find the right purchase, as she walked she would look down at me and giggle. I only hoped that wherever we were going it wouldn't be a long walk.