- Text Size +

I hated riding in Stacey's purse, because it was nearly impossible to tell the passage of time and I couldn't hear anything through the thick fabric. In reality though this was fine because I need all of my concentration since I was forced to try and dodge various small objects as they jostled about, always keeping my ears ready to hear the horrible crashing and clanking of her keys sliding toward me for fear that they would cut me up and down if they had enough momentum. Without warning the purse hit solid ground, and I immediately fell to my back becoming covered by Stacey's pack of cigarettes.

Then came the slow sound of the purse's zipper becoming undone, once it was open I could suddenly hear the outside world and I was immediately met with the familiar voices of Stacey's big and little sorority sisters. It was at that moment that I realized that this was my most common weekly torture of Stacey's 'family dinner' when the three of them would gather for a meal somewhere off-campus and I sometimes assisted by another slave would be forced to serve their whims.

Stacey's hand brushed aside the pack of cigarettes that was atop me and pulled me out onto the table, letting me drop a few of my feet till I sat uncomfortably next to her enormous black purse. However what dominated my view was the face of Stacey's big sister. She was a very attractive woman; tall, thin, and with gorgeous curly red locks that framed her beautiful angular face. Her green eyes were locked onto me as her shiny pink lips opened as her voice thundered out, “Oh hey there little guy, it's been awhile!”

The giantess's hand then crept forward, and I knew there was nothing I could do as I watched her fingers carefully raise, light flickering off the nails as she tucked her index finger against the tip of her thumb so it made a large circle. I stared back up at her wide smile, her eyes were still watching me as I heard the faint noise of her finger flicking against her thumb as the hard nail crashed into my stomach lifting me into the air and down the table. I heard Stacey laugh as I flew through the air and landed with a painful shock on the other side of the table.

As I lay on my back I was staring up at Stacey's little sister. She too smiled down at me, her white teeth creating a dazzling contrast to her bronze skin as she gently set her hand down atop me, covering me from the outside world. I began to immediately try and squirm out from under her hand but she only pressed it against me harder when I heard a voice ask them for their drink orders. I sighed, normally to keep me hidden from waiters or waitresses they would just pick me up off the table for a moment but obviously Stacey's little Jennifer had decided on something different. Jennifer's hand lifted away as she smiled down at me, “You should be thankful that you got to be touched by me, slave.”

“Why?” Stacey replied, “Because of all the high class penises that he's like now?”

I watched as Jennifer's head turned toward Stacey, mouth somewhat agape. Meanwhile, Stacey's big, Megan, giggled as she said, “Oh come on Jen, it's no secret.”

“Yeah but I thought you guys were going to stop making fun of me for it,” Jennifer replied as I skirted away from her and back toward the center of the table.

“What are big sisters for?” Megan asked as her lily-white hand swept me off the table. She carried me down and placed me onto her lap, balancing carefully on the taught fabric of her dress I could stare all the way up at her. I had actually shared a class with Megan before Stacey had shrunk me, and I couldn't help but have a crush on her. I knew from the class that Megan was intelligent, and had a great sense of humor, but on top of that she was quite gorgeous. My eyes ran up her tightly cut green dress, across her shapely breasts, and up into her gorgeous face. Some days I wondered what it would be like to just be her slave, I leaned my head over the edge of her dress and gazed down at her long shapely legs and the tight black leather boots she was wearing. They were designed sort of like combat boots with a long ladder of laces going from top to bottom. The laces were tied tight, making the boots cling to Megan's toned and athletic calves. I had completely zoned out of their world at the table as they ordered their food and received their drinks. Instead I was lost in just absorbing Megan's body and the fact that I was so close to it.

“Aww, Stacey,” Megan's voice cut through my reverie, I suddenly looked up to see her looking directly down at me. “I think your little slave has a crush on me,” Her hand came down and scooped me off her lap. She set me down in the center of their table so that both Stacey and Jennifer could see me as she then gently prodded my crotch. I yelped in pain, not even realizing my fully erect penis that had grown since she had placed me on her lap, “Look at his little thing.”

Stacey glowered down at me as Jennifer just giggled. As always Stacey's retribution was quick, the back of her hand came toward me like a car and smacked me across and over the table. Before I realized it I was free falling down the other side and landed with a painful crash on to the tiles of the restaurant floor. High above me I could hear all of the giantesses giggle at my misfortune. Jennifer was the first to speak as she said, “Well he had that coming.”

Stacey then spoke, “That's the thing about little men, Jennifer. They don't realize what they do wrong and that's why you need to punish them as quickly as possible. They're like puppies, if you don't punish them fast enough they won't know what's going on.”

I slowly rose up to a standing position, and stared out at the underside of the table. Directly ahead of me were Stacey's cowboy boots, one foot high in the air because of her crossed legs. Closest to me and on my left I could see Jennifer's bronzed legs complimented by a pair of tall gladiator sandals, she too kept her legs crossed with a foot dangling high in the air. Finally, I could see Megan's boots, she had just her ankles crossed with the tips of her boots gently resting upon the ground. As I walked beneath the table I heard the thunderous booms of their server return and deliver the food. Once they had departed I saw Stacey's hand come all the way down toward the ground. I knew exactly what she was requesting as I rushed forward and jumped into her palm.

Now that there food was here though my place changed from mild entertainment to complete slave. They were at a sushi restaurant which meant that each of them were making demands regarding how much wasabi they wanted in their soy sauce, or if they wanted some ginger on the piece they were going to eat next. All throughout my running about the table though I could feel Megan's green eyes resting on me. Every so often if I wasn't rushing to fulfill one of their orders, I would turn to see her just smiling down at me. Once when Stacey and Jennifer were engaged in a conversation, Megan lowered her chopsticks and gently pinched me with them, when I turned to look up at her she was just smiling a broad smile. The meal ended though, and Stacey threw me down into her purse, Megan asked her a question I couldn't make out as Stacey zipped her purse shut.