- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the wait again, enjoy.

Close: Chapter 8

***** Thursday Afternoon *****

Eric's eyes opened, as he heard someone call his name. They snapped shut quickly, as pure white light stabbed at his eyes. Slowly becoming aware of his surroundings, Eric quickly sat up as he realized that he was no longer within his mom's shoe, but instead resting on her thigh. He turned around, seeing her concerned face, which quickly broke into a smile as she saw that her son had survived the terrible punishment under her feet.
"You made it! I knew you were strong enough," Vanessa congratulated him, stroking his body softly. Eric let out a low laugh of relief and slumped down on her lap, glad the ordeal was finally over.
"Let's pop the champagne later, alright? We still haven't fixed it yet," Sandy cautioned, coming into the room with a large first aid kit. Rummaging around, she produced a small syringe. "I don't need a large blood sample, just a drop. Just pricking the skin with this should work." She approached Eric, and he cringed slightly at how large the needle looked compared to his three-inch height. Sandy noticed him shying away.
"You'll have to hold the arm for me," she instructed his mother as the needle drew closer. Eric's body was firmly pinned down by his mother's hand, as she used her other one to hold his arm out. He looked away from the needle, instead looking up, towards Sandy. A bolt of fear shot through him as he noticed the small smile on her face, as she began to prick his tiny arm with the niddle. He grunted in pain as the sharp metal pinched his skin, digging deeper into his flesh as Sandy tried to break his skin. The pain continued for an agonizing time, then subsided as the needle was removed. Strangely, Eric didn't feel any burning coming from his arm as usual, and saw Sandy was frowning. She quickly looked up at his mother.
"Did your chemical have any side effects?" she asked Vanessa. His mother shook her head.
"I have no idea," she confessed. "I never had the chance to experiment with it. Is there a problem?"
Without answering, Sandy drove the needle back down onto Eric's bare arm, even harder. A quick yelp escaped Eric as she strove to pierce his skin once again. Removing the needle again, Sandy threw a look at his mother.
"Apparently, he's also become virtually indestructible," she said. Eric looked up, startled. She tossed the needle away. "It explains why he was able to survive you walking on him without any bodily damage. We're going to have to get blood from him another way." She stood up, the coldy calculating expression returning to her face as she peered at him. Eric coughed nervously under her gaze, massaging his still throbbing arm.

Sandy's eyes narrowed. "Step on him. Hard." she instructed her mother. Both Eric and his mother instantly objected.
"I don't want her to stand on me again!" Eric yelled.
"How is stepping on him again going to help us?" his mother exclaimed.
"It'll act like a punch to the stomach," Sandy explained. "And his body should cough up a few drops of blood that I can use. All you have to do is stand on him one more time, and we can reverse the shrinking. I would do it for you, but I think he'd prefer you." Vanessa buried her face within her hands for a moment, then slowly brought them down, her pleading eyes looking at her tiny son. She was afraid to ask him this, as she could already tell by his slowly shaking head what his answer was going to be.
"Honey...we have to do this," she pleaded. He shook his head furiously.
"No! There's got to be a better way than this. We've just got to keep thinking!" he said frantically, trying in vain to push away her fingers, slowly encircling him. His mother shook her head gently.
"We just don't have the time, baby," she said, picking him up and setting him on the cold tile. In a panic, he began to run away from her, his tiny legs slowly covering the distance to the wall. A shadow fell over him, and he was lifted up into the air. This hand's grip was a lot tighter than his mother's and he saw that Sandy had reached down and snatched him up. She looked at his mother as he struggled in her grip.
"I can make him keep still," she suggested. Helplessly, Vanessa looked at her and nodded, ignoring her son's pleas. Walking back over to the open first aid kit, Sandy pulled out a roll of medical tape, and proceeded to bind Eric's arms to his sides. After ensuring he couldn't move them at all, she continued to tape his legs together, until his entire body was bound. Cruelly, she taped a small wad of cotton around his mouth, effectively gagging him.
"To catch the blood," she explained. "Also helps if someone walks by the door." Vanessa nodded numbly. Horrified, Eric stared as Sandy set him on the floor again, his mother's feet slowly approaching.

As Vanessa inched towards the bound and gagged form of her son on the ground, she couldn't stop the small shiver of excitement that went through her body. She knew it was wrong to enjoy torturing another human being in such a way, but she craved the feel of his tiny form squirming underneath her one more time, knowing that he was completely helpless against her massive size. To herself, she silently began to wish that Sandy's idea wouldn't work, that her son would remain his tiny size for a while longer. As her toes came to rest once again on the now familiar surface of his body, Vanessa surpressed a low moan of delight, struggling to keep her face impassive. Mouthing the words, "I'm sorry" to his immobile form, Vanessa slowly began to ease her body weight onto him.

His mind refused to believe the situation. Barely ten minutes ago, he had narrowly escaped death by asphyxiation, crushing, and drowning by his mother's foot, and now he was being put under that same foot again. Eric moaned also, his not in pleasure, but in horror, as he mutely watched his mother's beautiful and deadly foot descend onto his body once again. Her big toe, easily the size of his entire torso, rested on his chest, and Eric felt his ribs pop painfully as his mom slowly let her entire weight rest on her right foot. The skin above him whitened as she tensed her foot, standing almost on tiptoe, nearly every ounce of her generous 180 pound frame being forced on her son's poor body. He yelled silently against the cotton gag as his body was once again flattened. The polished toenails that he had admired just yesterday seemed to mock him with their beauty, as his body was forced flat onto the tile. Sandy, who had been hovering near his head, quickly checked the material. She frowned.
"You're going to have to be a little rougher," she said. "He's still able to withstand you. Try your heel." Eric didn't hear her, his blood was pounding loudly in his ears. His head swam dizzily from the oxygen as his mom removed her foot briefly, but the pain only returned, as the heel of her beautiful foot came to rest on his chest. Unlike her toes, which were fairly soft, her heel was made of firm, unyielding flesh. Eric's body did not sink into her flesh this time. Despite the pain and immense pressure, his body amazingly endured, a fact that irritated Sandy as the cotton remained dry.
"Stomp on him. Like you mean it." she commanded.
"But-" Vanessa wasn't too sure about that.
"We don't have much time left," Sandy warned her. Vanessa shut her mouth. Eric saw his mom bite her lower with uncertainty as she lifted her foot into the air. His vision was obscured as the giant foot quickly rushed towards his body, heel first.

Vanessa shut her eyes as she brought her foot down, deliberately stomping on her shrunken son's body.  She felt him buck and spasm underneath her, and fought the terrible rush of excitement that went through her, as she felt his flesh compact underneath her foot.
"Harder," Sandy said, watching intently. Raising her foot again, she brought her heel down once more upon him with increased force. She could feel his little body convulse as her foot sent shockwaves through his body.
"Again. Harder." Her foot rose and fell again, faster.
"Again." Vanessa's breathing quickened, and she slowly felt herself becoming moist as she raised her lovely foot to punish her son again.

Every time her foot mashed into his body, Eric could feel his body literally screaming in agony. He had to lay there, unmoving, and in complete silence due to the gag, as his mother slowly raised her foot up, and brought it down onto his tired body leaving him trapped under her weight for a few agonizing seconds, before raising it and repeating the process. His felt himself losing his grip with his santiy, as instead of simply lifting her foot off, his mother would slide her foot off his body, always managing to brush against his abused penis each time. He felt his organs being pummeled within him, and feared that there would be permanent damage to his body when he regained his regular size again. His thought was quickly forgotten as he was pummeled once again. At Sandy's instruction, his mother was now jumping into the air, and coming down with her heel. Seeing even that was producing no results, Sandy quickly pulled over a chair. Eric felt a metallic taste in his mouth as he watched his mother stand on it. He closed his eyes as she stepped off, her heel raised a full three feet into the air, before falling onto his defenseless and unprotected body with her entire weight. Her heel came down on him with enough force to rattle even her own teeth, and Eric's entire body shrieked in pure pain, but miraculously, it was enough to force a small spray of blood to shoot from his mouth, quickly staining the cotton gag.

"Yes!" Sandy cried. She grabbed the red wad of cotton, the tape over his mouth ripping harshly, causing him to scream out loud in pain as it was pulled off his face. She quickly ran to her adjoining lab, leaving Vanessa to unwrap her son's beaten body. Vanessa tenderly stroked her son's body, constantly apologizing to him. A tiny part of her was sad that it had ended so quickly, but she pushed the thought aside as she followed Sandy. His body numb with exhaustion, Eric could only lay limply in her palm as she nursed him back to health with her kisses and gentle touch. In the lab, Sandy was busy peering at Eric's blood sample through a microscope, pausing her observation to type a few numbers into her computer. Eric and his mom both watched her for a tense few minutes.
"So what's it look like? You think you can reverse the process?" Vanessa asked tentatively. Sandy hit a few buttons on her computer, then turned to face her, a smile spreading on her face.
"Come and look," she said. Vanessa quickly rushed over to the monitor, setting Eric down on the table in front of it. The equations scrolling across the screen were incomprehensible to Eric, but his heart still rose when he saw them, knowing they held the secret to his growth. Sandy and Vanessa began talking animatedly in complete gibberish, and Eric closed his eyes in a sigh of relief, happy his deliverance was near at hand.
"Now that the equations are all sorted out, all we-" Sandy's words were cut off as her office door banged open. Both women turned around quickly as two armed security officers stepped into the room, closely followed by an older man in a labcoat. Their bodies blocking his view, Eric crouched fearfully on the tabletop, afraid of discovery.
"Aaron? What is the meaning of this?" Sandy demanded. 
"You didn't think we wouldn't notice you sneaking in an unauthorized visitor, did you?" Aaron's voice cracked like a whip. "I had faith in you, so I didn't allow security to arrest you when you came to my office until I was completely sure you were sneaking her in. But I come in now, only to see you two trading formulas, our company secrets no doubt."
"Aaron, its not what it looks like," Sandy begged him. Hidden behind Sandy, alarm coursed through Eric. He could tell his mother was in trouble, but he couldn't get to the safety of her body to hide without being spotted, as the two women weren't standing shoulder to shoulder.
"Sandy - quiet." he ordered. To one of the security men, "Please show Mrs. Impersonator here outside while we talk to Sandra." Eric watched in horror as his mother, her eyes wide, meekly followed the security guard. He tore his eyes from her as he noticed Sandy was holding her hand out behind her, on the table, shaking it insistently. He quickly realized that she was about to be taken from the room also. He hesitated as he remembered the indifferent way she had treated him, never speaking to him directly, and calmly suggesting that his mother abuse him once again with her foot. He wasn't entirely sure he trusted her enough to turn his safety completely over to her, but he had no choice. He quickly hopped onto her hand. Her fingers quickly closed around him, and he gasped in surprise as he was dropped into the back pocket of her jeans.

As he tumbled down Sandy's tight pocket, Eric felt himself brush against her posterior. He was mildy concerned by how firm her flesh felt, as he was still reeling from his experience under his mom's skin. Luckily, Sandy was only standing. Amazingly, Eric ended up landing on his feet in the dark, small pocket, his body facing Sandy. He tried to turn around, but his body was pushed against Sandy's round behind as he felt the giant woman begin walking. The tight fabric kept Eric's face pressed tightly into the skin of her butt, the pressure increasing uncomfortably as she took strides. He wondered where Sandy was going, and where his mom was, as he was mashed by Sandy's large derriere. She walked for what he thought to be about five minutes, and heard a door open and close as they entered a room. Aaron's voice came from somewhere within the room.
"Please have a seat, Sandra."
"Ahh...I'd rather stand, Aaron," Sandra countered, hesitantly.
"Sandra. Sit." Eric began to hate the man.

As he felt Sandra lowering herself into the seat, Eric began cursing himself for his bad luck. Having spent the last hour in the dark, smelly, sweaty prison of his mom's shoe, he was now going to be ground to a paste under the hard backside of Sandy. He growled in frustration and helplessness as his body descended to the chair. Being an avid jogger, a fact Eric did not know about, Sandy's glutes were extremely well developed. As such, her ass landed on his body like a ten ton truck, completely crushing every inch of his body under her weight. Eric's tortured body cracked again, and he struggled to breathe through the thin pocket fabric against her firm body. He began to absorb her body heat, the temperature in his tiny coffin heating up immediately, as Sandy's body settled on top of him. Sandy remained sitting for an increasingly long period of time, the conversation taking place muffled, and Eric felt his body beginning to fuse to her backside as her body continued to exert its immense pressure onto him. After a few minutes had passed, he began to feel a few vibrations echoing through Sandy's body. The rumbles kept going for some, until her stomach gave a particularly loud gurgle. Eric's mouth, under the enormous weight, cracked open in shock as he felt Sandy let loose above him. The putrid air quickly filled her jeans, and he could not stop himself from gagging as he inhaled her foul bodily scents. The scent lingered, and Eric fought with his gag reflex for a long time as his nose got used to the smell, deadly afraid of throwing up in the cramped space. Eventually he won, although he could still smell faint traces of it, and the taste remained in his mouth. Constantly praying for his release, he remained stuck to Sandy's butt for another long ten minutes, until he felt her get to her feet again. The fabric around him twitched, and light illuminated his dark confines as her hand entered. Sandy roughly peeled his body off of her butt, and took him out of her pocket. Eric was roughly dropped onto the table. He quickly looked around the tiny office room, seeing Aaron was gone, and that it was just him and Sandy. And she looked pissed. 

"You little shit." Eric flinched back from the venom in her words.
"Umm...Sandy?"
"Shut up. Thanks to you and your brilliant girlfriend, you not only have gotten me fired, but now they've locked me out of my entire lab. All my years of research, taken from me in less than five minutes." Her eyes were narrowed at his tiny form, nostrils flared, and her chest heaved dangerously. Eric stared back at her, afraid, and slightly confused. What girlfriend was he talking about?
"G-Girlfriend?" he repeated.
"Yes, girlfriend," Sandy sneered. "You think I didn't notice the way Vanessa looked at you? And talked to you? That mother-son crap was just a trick to gain my sympathy. Besides, what type of mom carries her naked son around in her bra?" With a cold sinking feeling in his chest, Eric realized that Sandy had seen the situation all wrong. He and his mom had been so comfortably close for the past few days, that they didn't even realize how awkward their relationship seemed to outsiders. Desperately, he tried to explain.
"She is my mom, really! My father's just out of the country! Her chemical got accidentally spilled on me when we were laying on the couch the other day, and..." he trailed off as he saw her expression darken, knowing his words were only crucifying him more.
"I could kill you for this, you know..." she mused, and Eric's heart froze in fear. He realized that Sandy was a very unstable woman right now.
"Sandy, I'm sorry about you getting fired, but I really have to get back to my mom," he said slowly, trying to bring her back to her senses. She turned and flashed him an emotionless smile.
"Oh I'll return you back to your mother." she said. Eric sighed.
"After you tell me how you're going to fix this." His head snapped up.
"What do you mean?" he said quickly.
"I got fired because I risked my job to help you out. That formula your mother developed, with its amazing side effect, could be my ticket back in here. And you're going to give it to me." She emphasized by jabbing him hard with a finger, knocking him backwards.
"But I don't know the formula!" he cried, laying there on the table.
"Don't want to help, huh? That's fine. I know how to get your help." An ominous feeling came over Eric, as he lay there mutely. Sandy smiled at him.
"I bet you enjoyed being under my ass, huh? I know you did, I could feel you squirming against me the whole time. Here's how this is going to work: If you don't start spouting off some equations for me, I sit on you again. And this time, I'll make it hurt." Sandy quickly picked him up, just as Eric has thought of trying to run away. Quickly pulling her shoelace out of her shoe, she bound Eric's legs and arms together again, preventing him from moving. Eric whimpered as he was set on the chair.

Sandy stood up, and turning around, presented her formidable behind to Eric. He watched in horror as she unbuckled her jeans. They fell to her ankles, and Eric simply stared at her round ass. Sandy's running obsession had resulted in her developing an extremely well-toned behind. Eric eyed her backside apprehensively, its large muscles quivering and tight. Sandy looked back at him laying there, a smile appearing on her face.
"You want to start talking about the formula now?" she asked sweetly.
"But I don't know..." he started, his words trailing off as he saw her begin to sit down. Her ass fell on his body like liquid concrete, her skin flowing around him, sealing off all air and light. As she let her entire body weight rest on him, Eric felt his bones cry out in agony. Sandy began to tense her butt, and Eric felt the large muscles above him ripple menacingly, before hardening to a rock-like consistency. She slowly shifted from side to side, grinding his body painfully into the chair. His skin chafed, the chair feeling like sandpaper on his skin as his body was tortured by Sandy's butt. Sitting still, Sandy simply let her muscular ass crush the life out of the tiny form underneath her. She continued to dominate Eric for a full minute, before getting up.
"Ready to talk now, buddy?" her smile was devilishly wide. Eric could see Sandy was taking some twisted pleasure in punishing him like this.
"Sandy please! We can figure out a way-" She cut his words off again, burying him deep into her flesh again. As her rock hard ass crushed him, Eric felt her body rumble again. A low cry escaped him as Sandy passed wind on top of his body. He choked, his body convulsing under her as he inhaled her stink again and again. She let loose again, and Eric's lungs screamed in agony, refusing to accept the foul air he was breathing. The foul wind blew past his face, and Eric's gag reflex was stretched to its limit as he struggled. He was forced to lay there under her, breathing nothing but her bodily stench for five unending minutes, before Sandy allowed him a break. She didn't even speak to him, only gave him a few seconds of fresh air, before plopping her large behind back on top of his body.
 
Eric, nearly to the point of tears, and helpless to do anything, could only lay there like a trussed-up animal, while his giant captor amused herself by crushing him underneath her. Sandy giggled as she continued to crush him, shifting forward and turning around occasionally to laugh at his pitiful expression. After another ten minutes of tormenting him, she finally lifted her weight off of Eric's frail form, and roughly picked him off the seat.
"Well that was fun, but I'm done playing around," she said, her previous smile gone. "If you don't tell me something I want to hear right now, I'm sticking you up my ass. And this time, I'm going to leave you there. You may be practically indestructible, but you can still die of suffocation. Start talking." Proving her point, she grasped Eric around the waist, and putting her leg up on the chair, slowly started moving him towards her butt. Eric trembled uncontrollably as he neared the hole, seeing the dark hairs surrounding its slowly pulsating surface. He caught another whiff of her insides, and his stomach threatened to expel its contents. He couldn't die like this, stuck up a strange woman's foul smelling asshole, dying of suffocation. 

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" he cried in desperation. Miraculouly, his movement towards her halted. His neck popped as he was quickly whipped up to Sandy's face. She glared at him.
"I thought you'd see things my way. Now the next words I hear coming from your mouth better be the formula, or I send you on a one-way trip inside of me. I'm giving you ten seconds. Ten." She began counting down, and Eric realized that if he didn't want to die, he was going to have to think fast. Extremely fast.

***** End Chapter 8 *****

Chapter End Notes:

Suspense!