- Text Size +

I woke up when Alyssa pulled me once more into the light. We were in what I assumed was her bedroom and she had set me down on her gigantic bedspread while she removed her work clothes. I watched as she slowly undressed and then let down her long blond hair onto her now bare shoulders. She then removed her bra and pants and stood before me entirely naked. I couldn't help but smile at her naked form, she was a tall and athletic girl.

Her skin had a wintery paleness to it that brought out several adorable freckles. Her full pink lips broke out into a wide grin as she looked down at me, “Glad to see you're excited little fella.” I looked down to see my erect penis. Alyssa plucked me off of her bedspread as she said, “My my, if that's what it's like now, I wonder what it looks like when you're full sized.” She then suddenly lowered me toward her mouth and her enormous tongue came out and gently flicked around my genitals. As I felt like I was about to come she yanked me away from her mouth and said, “Not yet there little guy.” She then lowered herself onto her bed all the while holding me up high above her, “So it's been a damn long time since I've well been with somebody. And even fucking longer since I've come with a guy's help.” Alyssa grin grew wide as she placed me atop her soft white breast then gently nudged me toward her pink nipple, “And you're a guy, a little guy who can get at all the little places that I have an itch that needs scratching. Sooooo, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.”

Alyssa's hand came down upon my body as she began to massage me into her nipple, my erect penis starting to bat again and again against the engorged nipple. She then lifted me into the air, allowing me to see her already pleased face as she pressed me into her next breast, running me across her areola before once more driving me into her quickly erect nipples. Alyssa then lifted me up to her mouth, sliding me between her lips and running her tongue all over my body before dragging me out once more leaving me slick and covered in saliva as she lowered me down toward her vagina.

Her hands deftly spun me around as she launched me feet first through her pussy lips and I heard her let out an ear-shattering moan as I watched her thumb settle upon her clitoris and gently begin to massage it as she drove me into her vagina. She kept plunging me deeper and deeper, until eventually she began shoving my head into it, I started to scream at her as I began to choke on her feminine juices but she just shoved me deep within her vagina. The walls started to crush around me in the dark and moist prison that was her vagina, I didn't know how long it was but I suddenly felt my air supply grow short and my body get crushed as her fingers probed me ever deeper.