[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

First story! 

You shrink down Easter morning and spend the day with the women in your family's huge feet.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1122 Read: 33271
Published: April 24 2011 Updated: May 12 2011
Story Notes:

 

This story is not meant to stereotype anyone, or put anyone down. It is just a story, written for fun, and at a reader's request.

This is fantasy and not real life, so no one gets hurt -- therefore these things should not be emulated, should not e done in for real.

NOTICE: This story contains sexual material not suitable for younger readers. If you are under 18, please back out now.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers, of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Ryshen121 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (530 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Ryshen121 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (592 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.