- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Note: Incest, F/F/f, lesbian, mouthplay, maternalistic

Joining the Parker Family


Note: Incest, F/F/f, lesbian, mouthplay, maternalistic

--

Cindy and Mary Parker are daughter and mother. Cindy is sixteen, young and bubbly, with long, golden hair and livewire green eyes. She's exciteable, creative and  beautiful, and every night I dream of being her sister, with the gorgeous Mary Parker as my mother.

Mary was a milf. Her breasts were big and full, her figure a little thick but lovely in its curvature. She often smiled, and always greeted me with a thorough, bosom- snuggling hugging. Her scent was warm and inviting, like a drowsy summer afternoon.

Today, Mary drugged me. I sought refuge at the Parker household, as I often did, but tonight had been the third night since my eighteenth birthday, and the first night  in about a week that I'd been able to sneak out and jog the three blocks to Cindy's place.

It was a cold night and I only had my pajamas and shoes on with a thick hoodie which Cindy had given me for my birthday. She's very thoughtful.

When I arrived, Ms. Parker, divorcee, greeted me at the door and immediately pulled me into one of her wonderful, breastful hugs. I sighed and felt myself beginning to  grow warmer already.

Cindy was awake and soon the three of us were on the couch, watching television and drinking hot tea when I began to feel very drowsy. I leaned my head upon Cindy's  shoulder and felt her arm wrap around me. I was facing her breasts, and something about them looked so delicious, I could almost feel my teeth sinking ever-so gently  into the smooth flesh, the tight nub of her erect nipple on my tongue.

I had known I was attracted to Cindy for a while but for some reason it felt almost plausible this night, the idea that I could show my affections sexually with Cindy,  or even her beautiful mother.

I must have dozed off. I began to have a very strange dream.

When I opened my eyes I saw before me a vast expanse of white, and beyond that, a giant living room. I sat upright and looked around more, gasping as I saw Cindy and  her mother watching me from across the room. Cindy, it seemed, was now about a foot tall, sitting on her mother's lap, her clothes seemingly shrunken with her body.

I looked down to see that my clothes, also, had been shrunken with me as I came to the realization that I was less than half Cindy's size. My mind told me that I  should be terrified, but something kept me calm, loose and relaxed.

Mary stood, carring Cindy tucked against her cushy chest, and came to sit on the couch beside me. I was jiggled gently as her curvy ass settled against the couch  cushion.

"Come here, sweet cream," Mary's voice called down to me in a soothing tone. I felt no fear and obediently stood to approach her. Cindy stood up from her lap and  reached down to lift me up under my arms. She held me to her chest and I immediately got to work kissing her breasts.

Cindy gave a delight giggle and held the back of my head, guiding it gently to her nipple, which I took into my mouth and began to suck. She shivered.

Above us was the warm smile of Mary, who lowered a hand to massage Cindy's other breast. I lifted my head to gaze up at her, and soon found myself being gingerly  plucked from Cindy's chest and lifted by Mary's hand up to her lovely face.

"Hello, Ms. Parker," I said dreamily. Something about being held in her hand relaxed me even more. I felt like putty. Horny putty.

"Well hello, pudding pop," she responded in a hungry growl and licked her lips. I shivered and moan as she slid her pinky up to press gently at my crotch through my  jeans. I loved it when she called me by food-related nicknames. There was nothing I wanted more than to be tasted and enjoyed by this kind and caring woman. "How are  you feeling?" she asked me.

All I could do was moan again as her finger pressed harder into me through my jeans. I was being massaged to orgasm by this amazing woman. She turned her head to speak  to Cindy, who was nuzzling her little fact into Mary's chest.

"I think she's ready, Cindy," I heard Ms. Parker say.

Too soon, her hand came away and we were both being lifted and carried by Mary. Cindy was curled over against the woman's right breast, nuzzling at it through the  fabric of the blouse and bra Mary wore. I was tucked to her left breast, being crushed by it actually, as she cupped her breast and me in the same hand. Her enormous  nipple pressed into my stomach and I squirmed to get to it and hold onto it.

I felt strangely comfortable here, being pressed into her warm hand by her equally warm but amazingly soft tit. I heard her chuckle and felt it vibrate through the  flesh around me. By now, I already wanted to stay there forever.

We reached Mary's bedroom but I was still pleasantly blinded by the mass of comfort being rested on top of me. I didn't know where we were until Mary pulled us both  from her chest and set us gently onto the carefully made bed.

"You two darlings get ready," she chided and turned to leave. I stared in awe at her round and swaying hips as she exited the room, imagining myself crawling into her  panties and nuzzling into the flesh of her huge, soft ass.

Only a moment into my fantasy, I suddenly found myself being lifted off of the bed again and held like a baby. Cindy had lifted me up to her chest and wrapped an arm  around me to keep me in place. With her free hand she reached between my legs and rubbed and patted at my still horny little mound through my pajama pants.

"Don't worry," she giggled and slid her fingers up to hook them around my pants, soon beginning to pull them down. "You have a family here. You're my sister now, and  mom and I are gonna do whatever we can and want to make you happy."

I only nodded, completely fine with this right off the bat, mostly due to the fact that this all felt like one long, strange, lovely dream, one that I wasn't eager to  wake up from.

Cindy seemed pleased and sat down on the bed to undress me. I sat back and allowed it as she removed my pajamas and underclothes. Then I watched her undress, and  marvelled at the tiny giantess above me as she stood to remove her pants. Her butt was so smooth and round as she slid her pants down and allowed them to drop onto the  bed. I wanted to kiss and lick the smooth flesh that danced above me as she wriggled out of her panties and daintily pulled off her shirt.

I gasped. Finally, those amazing breasts were freed. I stared up at them from the bed, and lifted my arms to be carried as soon as I saw that Cindy noticed me.

"Be still," she said to me instead, and lowered herself to kneel above my body, facing toward my feet. I was staring now at her massive ass and pussy right above me. I  lifted my head and licked once at the assflesh, gasping again as I felt Cindy touch two fingers to my tiny crotch.

Even though Cindy was two years younger than I, I knew already who the big sister was in this new form of family. Her slender fingers parted my lips and she used her  other hand to carefully poke and prod at my pussy.

"C-Cindy.." I whimpered, afraid that she could hurt me, but also terribly turned on. I felt I might clamp down and come on her huge fingers at any second.

"Shhh," she hushed me and lowered herself suddenly more. My head was at once engulfed in her fantastic ass. She was clean and fresh, recently showered for the occasion  perhaps. My tongue came out before I had even thought of it. Suddenly now I was licking and sucking at the flesh around me, and feeling Cindy's slit grow warm and  humid on my lower body. I lifted my arms and legs to tease at her, and chuckled as I heard her moan far above me.

Cindy began to squirm her ass around on top of me, a disorienting sensation which I enjoyed. Being buried in her ass as soft and warm, and I happily went along with it  as she humped and ground herself against my miniscule form.

Again rather suddenly, Cindy was lifted off of me and I saw above me the most breathtaking sight. Ms. Parker was wearing a scanty nightgown, and a horny smirk. Her  fingers reached for me and I clung tightly onto them. Yes, please, take me.

Her hand was lifted to her magnificent face. I kept still and felt the air move around me as she pulled me toward her nose and sniffed.

"I know that smell," she said with a knowing grin. I stared, mesmerized by her pillowy smiling lips, freezing in awe as they then parted and her giant tongue came out  to lick across me, pinning me to her palm. Her enormous tongue raked across my naked body, teasing my nipples and slipping momentarily between my legs for a brief  tease there.

I wrapped my arms and legs around her tongue and ground myself against it. I wanted to stay with it, to be drawn into her mouth, and to my surprise that was exactly  what happened. Her tongue pulled me in up to my waist, then slipped away, leaving me gently squished and held in place by Mary Parker's gargantuan lips.

There was movement outside and then I felt the giant tongue moving again. It slid under me, licking at my breasts and face. I whimpered and moaned in pleasure, trying  to press my hands out of Mary's lips to touch myself, but ended up only whining once more as her lips pressed harder around me.

Then something new happened. A tongue slipped between my legs, and I soon realized that this tongue belong to my new big sister, Cindy. She was slurping and licking at  my little cunt, perhaps as payback for my efforts upon her earlier. As Cindy ate me out, Mary slid her tongue under and around me repeatedly, bathing and tasting me.

Being the shared lollipop was these two beautiful women soon proved to be too much for me and I found myself crying out once in pleasure as I clung to the tongues with  my arms and legs, momentarily praying that one of the mouths would suck me all of the way in and swallow me as I came. Cindy's lips squished against my mound and I  shrieked a little with stoked pleasure as the tip of her tongue slid into me. I rode up suddenly into an unexpected second climax and rocked myself helplessly against  her intruding organ, grinding my little hips against my new mother's lips.

Cindy pulled away and Mary gently dropped me into her daughter's waiting arms. Then Mary hugged Cindy to her chest, pinning me between Cindy's little chest and Mary's  enormous, garage-sized melons. I was exhausted, and in ecstasy.

I could see now that Mary was wearing a simple white nightgown, and it smelled clean against my skin as I was pressed into it. I turned weakly and nuzzled at her  breast. Cindy giggled and rubbed her chest against me.

"What should we do now, my darlings?" Mary's voice resonated warmly above us. I could only imagine..

Chapter End Notes:

This is likely to be continued later in the fantasy series. Look for The Parker Family in the menu in the future.