[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Mike sister Hailey is having a sleep over with a few friends who all happen to be cheerleaders as well as she. Mike's crush Beth is also coming over. But on that same night Mike some how shrinks and now he has to stay alive and keep away from his little sister and her cheerleading friends before they capture him. It's going to be a long night for Mike.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6890 Read: 123339
Published: March 20 2011 Updated: March 25 2011

1. The start of a long night by sexyhunter22 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (894 words)

Mike shrink's one night while Hailey is having a sleep over with her cheerleading friends. Mike is in for a long night. This is my first story mind you so i would like some tips to improve it. Also if you want to know what the girls look like. Imagine the one tree hill girls and play along.

2. Your sister's personal play toy. by sexyhunter22 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1082 words)

Thank you guys so much for all the reviews. This is going to be longer then the first one but give you the background on why he shrunk. Also i am going to switch the point of view to you. So you can have a more enjoyable experience reading the story. Hope you like this chapter. So just pretend it's you that is being captured by the girls.

All characters are copyrighted by the author of this story. These are my made up characters so please don't steal :)

3. Alone time with Beth (Wink) by sexyhunter22 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1829 words)

This is going to be my longest chapter but there is alot of action in this one. Thank you guys once again for reviews i apprieciate it. I am having lots of fun writing this one.

4. Rachel's little foot slave by sexyhunter22 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1606 words)

Here you go. For you foot fetish fans this is your chapter. It's going to be a long one. Thanks again for the kind reviews. Let's see what Rachel that red head has in store for our hero huh?

5. Hailey takes charge by sexyhunter22 [Reviews - 2] (1479 words)

Thank you once again for all the kind words and reviews. Another chapters is here.