- Text Size +

The titans all sat on the hard floor of the cave so that the giants can groom them back to their former state.  Brad Hester was grateful to be rid of his beard and long curly golden hair.  Brad never liked the long hair look that most of the giants wore.  He liked being clean shaven and having shag to his golden hair but never long.  Brad still looked like the painting of an angel.

“I don’t like looking like a cop anymore,” Adam drawled out in his southern accent.  Adam like having his raven colored hair long enough to pull back.  Adam even kept stubble on his chin instead of the clean cut look he wore as a human.  “I’d rather look like a superhero,” he jokes and Molly smiled as she stood up.  Her brown hair had been cut to her waist and she braided it back.

“All we need are really cool boots and we will look like superheroes.  We already have the really cool matching outfits,” Molly said as she strutted around in her bikini.  The top was a sky blue color with white trim and piping.  Molly filled the top out with her newly well-endowed bounty.  The bottoms matched the top with the Gaea goddess logo right above her right thigh.  Adam admired Molly’s long legs and tight ass.

“We are better than superheroes.  We’re super-sized,” Ethan said with a smile.

“Baby titan has a sense of humor,” Allison interjects as she worked on cutting Keith’s hair back to its shag.

“That’s because he raised him right with a little help,” a tiny voice said.  Keith looks to Steve who had brought someone special with him, his human girlfriend Kristy King.  “You should’ve told me you were going to have a growth spurt.  You know by now that you can trust me,” Kristy said and in a serious tone.  Keith’s smile faded.

“I’m sorry Kristy.  It’s just that…” Keith said.  Steve held Kristy out to Keith’s much bigger hand.  Kristy slid off of Steve’s hand and fell onto Keith’s much bigger palm.  She wore a powder blue sundress and a yellow cardigan sweater.  Kristy was also a lot younger than Keith but looked even younger than her twenty-two years.  Kristy’s golden hair reminded Keith of Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

“I understand completely,” Kristy said after she softly landed onto the titan’s palm.  “I have more leg room now,” Kristy joked and Keith smiled.

“You’re not mad at me?” Keith said and Kristy smiled.  She reminded Keith of one of Kyle’s old action figures.  She sat delicately on his palm with her legs bent in front of her.  Kristy held her shoes on her lap because she thought it was rude and unsanitary to wear shoes whenever a giant handled her.  Keith’s hand now seemed perfectly made for her whereas before Kristy never totally fit.  Her legs always used to dangle.

“I could never be mad at you Keith,” Kristy said as Keith brought his hand to eye level.  Kristy looked into his sweet chocolate colored eyes.  She loves Keith and he shares her feelings.  “You just sped up what would eventually happen.  Don’t think I haven’t noticed all the giants are standing taller these days.  I’ve noticed long before the news stations got involved.”

“You’re still not mad?” Keith asked again.  Keith never used his telepathy on Kristy because he respected her privacy and she also knew whenever a giant used telepathy on her.

“I’ve told you before Keith.  I plan to evolve naturally like most my age are planning on doing.  I don’t care that you’re a titan now.  I’m happy that now you can be with your kids,” Kristy said as she looked to Ethan who came to be with his father.  “Hi Ethan!  My have you grown,” Kristy joked.

“How do you know it’s me?” Ethan asked with a smile.

“You look like your dad,” Kristy said as she caressed Keith’s thumb.  “You have evolved into a handsome man.”

Ethan held out his hand to Keith.  Ethan wanted to catch up with his old friend and Keith knew this.  Kristy nodded to let Keith know that it was alright.  Kristy stepped off Keith’s hand onto Ethan’s.  Ethan held up a finger and Kristy hugged the digit that was as wide around as a tree trunk and just as tall as the petite woman.

“I miss my gentle little Ethan,” Kristy said as she looked up into the titan’s blue gaze.  “You may not be little but you are still gentle.”  Ethan brought his other hand gently around Kristy.  Keith had taught Ethan a way for a giant to hug a human and Ethan remembered this lesson.

“I miss you too Kristy.  I wish my friends had the privilege of having a person like you around,” Ethan said without using the term human.  Ethan knew that he could’ve been human if the world wasn’t rapidly changing.  Kristy knew exactly what Ethan was talking about.

“Elisabeth and Tomas, how are they doing?”  Kristy asked the titan.  Ethan frowned.  He loved the twins like they were family but Ethan knew Jane raised them to be close minded.  Jane told the twins that titans are the only ones that matter but Ethan always knew better.

“They still haven’t laid eyes on a human.  I have tried to teach them everything I know but Jane has isolated them so much.  It’s a shame,” Ethan said.

“You love her.  I mean Elisabeth.  I remember the last time we talked,” Kristy said and Ethan remembered the time he confided in Kristy.  Jane kept the twins out of sight whenever Ethan’s human family came around.  Keith would bring them since there was no way a human could enter the underground bunker.  The giants designed the bunker for secrets.

“I do but her and Tomas doesn’t know about the world around them.  They think titans and giants are superior but they don’t realize that humans can be caring.  I wish Jane would’ve let you around them,” Ethan tells the small human girl.

“They’ll come around Ethan.  Is it true that the titans are going to leave the bunker soon?” Kristy asked the young titan.

“Soon,” was all Ethan would say.

 

Sven Lindquist watched over the other titans.  Kyle and Amber were already missing their baby brother.  Alex and Emma watched over their growing daughter and mourning the loss of her childhood.  Jane sobbed about her wrong doings while Sven comforted his titan wife.  The twins just did what they usually do; learn as much as they can.  Sven shared stories with them of his life as a human which may not have been the best example but the twins needed to know that despite their flaws humans weren’t all bad and neither were giants. 

“Papa, you weren’t a very good human,” Tomas stated a fact.

“No I wasn’t until I evolved but humans learn from their mistakes and I learned a lot of mine before becoming a giant,” Sven tell his son.

“Momma wasn’t much better either.  Why would she try to kill herself?” Elisabeth asked. 

“Because humans can be emotionally fragile,” Sven answers his daughter.

“You ask me, we should rid ourselves of them.  Humans sound like nothing but trouble.  We could easily crush them,” Tomas said in that mechanical way.

“No, that would be wrong son.  You would be human just like I once was if the world didn’t start changing.  The humans are our brothers and sisters as much as the giants are.  Some of those humans will become titans someday,” Sven said, trying to hold back his hurt.  Oh Janie, what have you done to them?

“Can we make them pets?” Elisabeth asked innocently.

“No sweetheart that would be wrong too.  That would be a form of slavery,” Sven said.

“That bad man is enslaving giants,” Elisabeth said.  Sven realized that his children were still there inside the shells of adult titans.  This brightened up Sven's mood when he realized that he could still teach them and fix the damage Jane had done to them.  This gave Sven hope.