- Text Size +

Sven decided to spend the day with Jane as she went through her final stages of evolving.  Jane stood close to twenty feet.  She stood as tall as Sven’s waist.  She enjoyed her new height and the strange talent that came with it.  Jane, like all the motherly giants turned out to be an empath.  She was happy to be a passive like Sven.  Her appetite seemed stronger that day as she didn’t speak much but just kept consuming.  Sven held her hand as she grew.  Jane graduated from drinking out of the bucket to the steel drums.  Her growth began to speed up the more she consumed until the sensation abruptly stopped.  Jane stopped drinking because she finally felt full.

“I don’t feel it anymore,” Jane tells Sven.  “I can’t feel my body growing anymore.”

Jane wore a two piece outfit of a skirt and bikini top so that the cameras could capture her final growth.  Her midsection was taut with long slender muscles and her breasts were perfectly round, slender yet muscular limbs.  Flawless pale skin and a swan like neck.  To Sven Jane looked downright gorgeous with her blood red thick hair and sparkling green eyes.

“Time for the moment of truth then,” Sven said as he helped Jane to her feet.  Her hands felt right to him, just like the Jane in his dreams.  He held her for a moment as she got her bearings.  Growing like she just had always made her a little unsteady on her feet.  “You are so beautiful,” Sven mumbled in Swedish and Jane blushed as she held on to him.

Jane stood against the wall while Sam who had seemed so tiny to her now stood there with his chart.  Sam stood close to her knees but didn’t quite stand even that tall.  Sven, who was still much taller than her and will always be, took the measurement.  “Twenty-seven feet and eleven inches, no sign of movement,” Sven declared with a smile.

“How do you feel, Mrs. Lindquist?”  Sam asked the new giantess.

“Huge,” Jane simply answered and Sven laughed and took her in his arms.  He kissed her cheek.

“Anymore hunger pangs?” Sam asked.

“No, I don’t feel hungry anymore.  I just feel as big as a house though,” Jane said with an amused smirk.  Sven laughed and gave her another kiss. 

“Well Mrs. Lindquist, we plan on keeping you and the twins for two days of observation.  We want to make sure you’re fully evolved before we let you go back to your home,” Sam said, giving Jane a smile.  “Also there are two little ones that would like to see their parents,” Sam then said as the same two male nurses wheeled in the twins. 

Sven eyes got big when he noticed the size of his newly born kids.  Elisabeth and Tomas were both big for babies.  They both weighed and measured the same.  Both babies were still much bigger than a six foot man.  Baby Tomas looked up at Sven and giggled.  Sven picked up his son and cradled him in his arms.  Both Tomas and Elisabeth were very content babies.  Tomas reached up and played with Sven’s long blond mane of hair.  Sven smiled and cooed back at his boy.  Sven was now a very proud papa.

“They both quit growing at the same time you did, Mrs. Lindquist,” Sam said.  Jane never told the tech to call her otherwise because she enjoyed being called by that name.  It made her feel proud to be the wife of an illegal immigrant giant.

“They are beautiful,” Sven said while Jane gave him Baby Elisabeth as well.  Sven now had a baby in each arm.  Pictures were taken of the moment Sven got to hold his babies like a true father.  Sven smiled proudly at his two blond kids.  Jane stood on her toes as Sven bent down a bit as Jane gave her giant a kiss.

“This feels like a dream,” Jane whispered.

“This is much better, my Janie.  I feel whole for the first time in my life.  We have six wonderful kids who love us and Mike has been such a good friend to me.  I feel like a true man,” Sven said, letting his accent slip.  Jane smiled when she saw the tears of joy well up in his eyes.  Jane then kissed Sven on the cheek and put her arms around his neck.

“Annie and the others will be so surprised to see me like this.  You’ve kept your promise?” Jane whispered.

“I have told no one that you and the babies have evolved.  I thought Emma and Melinda were going to burst but they’ve kept it hush,” Sven said as he rocked and bounced his children.

“Good,” Jane said and gave Sven a quick kiss on the lips.  Jane found herself even more attracted to her giant.  She dreaded every time he would have to leave to see how their adopted daughter was doing but Jane knew that Annie needed Sven just as much as she did.  The young giantess must’ve been scared to find out she can now shoot fire from her fingertips at will.  Jane knew this from her recent experience.  Jane knew she was an empath the day Sam accidently gave himself a nasty paper cut.  Jane could feel his momentary pain as tears welled up in her eyes.  As soon as Sam took care of the cut, Jane felt better.  Same thing happened when one of the nurses stubbed their toe.  Jane learned how to control it and fast.

 

Two days later, Sven held Anne’s hand as they sat side by side in the waiting area.  Mike even came with Robby, Jordan and Jessica.  Mike knew about Jane’s evolution but he wasn’t aware of the fact that she evolved differently from other giants.  A human family sat across from them on the smaller chairs.  Alex Anderson made it specific that the waiting areas were not going to be segregated places.

Mike knew the older gray haired man that smiled up at him so he went over and talked to him.  The human kids sitting with the old man and a younger woman who was in her thirties, they stared up at Robby, Anne and the twins in awe.  Robby and Anne both politely smiled at the boy and girl who looked to be about no more than six or seven.

“Mommy, look at how big those kids are,” the boy said as he tugged on his mother’s shirt.

“Don’t stare Kyle, it’s not polite.  They’re going through the same thing daddy is going through,” she tells her son as she buries herself in a paperback.  Robby and Anne telepathically laughed to each other.

That kid thinks we’re adults, Robby.  Anne amusingly smiled over at the giant.

Let them think that.  They’re waiting on an appointment with Mr. James.  I saw Mrs. McAllister walk by with her satchel and the red forms.  Those kids might be joining they’re evolving father.  Robby thought back to Anne.  Sven leaned over and whispered into his adopted daughter’s ear, “You and Robby are getting quite good with mastering the telepathy.” Anne blushed and turned away.  She had forgotten that the other giants can still hear them.

That woman is pregnant, isn’t she?   Anne directed her thoughts toward Sven and he nodded.

If you stay quiet long enough, you can hear the heartbeat, Annie.  Sven smiled at his girl and Anne leaned her head on his shoulder.  Sven put his arm around her.

“That one looks like Thor, mommy,” the little boy said as he pointed up to Sven.  All the giants mentally laughed, amused by the curious child.  Sven smiled and winked at the boy.  “He’s really big mommy,” the boy then said.

“Mrs. Black, Mr. James is ready to see you now,” Robin said the woman with the kids.

“Is it okay if my dad joins us?  He wants to be aware of what’s going on too,” the woman said to Robin as she took her kids’ hands.

“That’s not a problem.  We don’t get too many family members interested in the evolving process.  I can tell that he’s concerned for you and your husband,” Robin politely tells the lady.  Steven James read all the family members’ thoughts before giving them the red forms.  He found no evil in Kathleen Black’s father’s thoughts.  Mr. Kramer’s thoughts were only that of his daughter and her family’s welfare.  So Mrs. Black and her father followed Robin to an appointment that will forever change their lives.

“Mike?  Robby?  Girls?” a youthful looking red-headed giantess said as she push a giant stroller fit for two blond baby twins.

“Mom?” the kids all said in unison and Jane just smiled.  “Mom!”  Jordan and Jessica proclaimed and attacked the giantess with hugs.  Jane felt right to the girls now as they both held onto her waist.

“My god Janie, you are beautiful!  Sven, you are one lucky bastard,” Mike said with a laugh.

It was Anne who was the most shocked as she noticed Jane’s red hair was the same color are hers.  Jane could now easily pass for the young giantess’ mother now.  Jane noticed this and hugged her adopted daughter for all it was worth.