- Text Size +

Aaron Smith had spent his whole entire life struggling, whether it be watching his parents struggle as a child or struggling himself to maintain a working farm and a large family. The one bright light in his life was always his wife, Sally. Sally was a petite woman of five-three, but as a giantess she stands twenty-six feet and three inches tall. She was Aaron’s opposite in so many ways. Sally has flowing gold hair, pale skin and blue eyes while Aaron when he was human stood six-two, now he stands at the respectable height of thirty-one feet. Aaron has a dark complexion, kind chocolate brown eyes and thick dark curly brown hair. Yes, Aaron and Sally Smith were two opposites made for each other.
“What are we going to name our son?” Aaron asks his wife as he lays his hand on her stomach.
“I don’t know, but I’m glad it’s a boy for once. You’ve put up with girls for far too long,” Sally said playfully. “You think with having five kids there would be a boy somewhere in the mix.” It was true; all five of the Smiths’ kids were girls. The two older ones took after Sally, while Gretchen took after her dad and Amber and Bree were a mix of both Aaron and Sally.
“I like the name Christopher, you know after the saint?” Aaron said with a playful smile.
“It’s appropriate considering St. Christopher was known for his gigantic size, way better than Goliath. Although I do like the name David too,” Sally said, touching her baby bump. She never thought she would be pregnant for over a year. Things seem to have slowed down after evolving. Sally and Aaron thought they would never look like they were twenty again, let alone be well over twenty feet tall and living in an airplane hangar. Both Sally and Aaron missed their farm.
They looked at each other with a smile and thought: Christopher it is then. Aaron kissed Sally deeply.

Aaron ran into Adam Jones from Alpha Four. Adam was a southern gentleman and an ex-cop. For some reason evolving was an automatic kick off of the force, but Adam didn’t mind, he loves his new peaceful life much better.
“Oh, Hey Aaron, I was looking for you. I’m going to needs your skills. Dan has an informant he is meeting and I was wondering if you could arrange for some special spies?”
“Where is he meeting this person?”
“Would you believe at Spartan Falls National Park? You know the secluded area of the park?”
“Yeah, I think I know what you’re talking about. I know of some crows that like to nest there and some deer that like to graze there. I’m sure they are up for it,” Aaron said referring to his special brand of telepathy, not only can the giant known as Aaron Smith read human minds but animal ones as well. Sally nicknamed him Francis after his complete growth because of this talent. She referred to him as the patron saint of animals, St. Francis of Assai.

Aaron went to the clearing close to the connection of Gaea House property and the property to Spartan Falls National Park. Aaron sat down Indian style. He concentrated hard and changed his brainwaves. He held out his hands and a breeze ran through his think long hair that brushed his shoulders. Aaron looked like a Greek statue, and then he felt the beating of feathers against his flawless skin and the tiny feet of a hundred birds perching on his hands and arms. Aaron opened his eyes and smiled. Fifty bucks and does surrounded him. “Hello friends,” Aaron says to the animals. “I have a mission for you.”

Dan Hester pulled into the back of Spartan Falls National Park. Dan found it odd that Mr. Lindquist wanted to meet him here considering that Gaea House property connected to the park. Dan got out of his Beemer and looked to the trees. Hundreds of eyes watched the human lawyer. Dan had an inkling of who the responsible party was for this, Aaron Smith. Then he noticed something gigantic crouched in the shadows, bigger than any animal that ran the park and taller than some of the trees, it was the giant, Adam Jones. Dan gave him a small wave and Adam waved back before disappearing any further into the trees. The setup was ready…

Sven Lindquist has had enough abuse. Calvin Harper has beaten him so hard that he broke the Swedish man’s arm and left him with a broken nose. Roderick Cowell helped set his broken bones.
“I’ve had enough, Rod. He thinks that because he is so much bigger than us that he can play the part of bully,” Sven tells the smaller man.
“He’ll have you departed or worse if you don’t obey,” Roderick said in a cowering voice.
“I don’t care anymore. That asshole is going to end up killing one of us. I don’t know about you, but I kind of like myself alive,” Sven said.
“What are you going to do about it?”
“Call that lawyer representing Gaea Foundation and tell him everything. I’d rather be deported than dead. Besides, it wasn’t right that a little boy had to be kidnapped just so he can become a monster,” Sven said and Roderick agreed.

Dan waited for what seemed like an hour, when a black Audi pulled into the paved parking area. Dan knew from the police reports that Sven Lindquist was a big man, the type that filled in doorways. Dan knew that the man had long blond hair and was built like a tank, but you couldn’t imagine Dan’s shock when he saw that this man had been broken. Sven Lindquist wasn’t the type to be broken; he was the type to do the breaking.
“Mr. Hester, I’m glad you decided to meet me,” Sven said in almost perfect English.
“Mr. Lindquist, you wanted to talk to me?” Dan questions the man.
“Yes, but can you promise me asylum? As you can see, I am a broken man and I fear for my life everyday I’m working for Calvin Harper.”
“Did he send his goons to do all that?” Dan said, looking the tall blond man over.
“Would you believe he did all this damage with his own hands? Calvin Harper is his own goon squad now,” Sven said.
“How big is he?” Dan reluctantly asked.
“He is very slow growing which only fuels his anger more. I suspect it’s because of his rare bone disease. Mr. Harper had bones that broke very easy, but now he is an eight and half foot monster. Still an easy size for a giant to detain but not a human like me as you can see,” Sven said, pointing at his wounds.
“Usually their temperaments change as they evolve. We think it may have to do with expanding I.Q.’s and strong instincts that we humans just don’t have. Has he ever been evaluated in other ways? Not just his growth?” Dan asks and Sven shakes his head.
A crow boldly landed on the hood of Sven car. Sven back was to the animal and the animal watched the two human with interest.
“I don’t think you can grow out of being an asshole. Do I get my asylum or not? I don’t want to go back to that hell hole,” Sven said, looking down at the lawyer.
“If that is what you want,” Dan said, and then loud footsteps sounded from behind the tree. Adam Jones made himself known to the human. Sven looked up in shock of the giant. He knew that running was useless, so he just stood there.
Adam stared down at the small Scandinavian human with his steely gaze. What was once a big man for him to apprehend in his days on the force was now nothing but a mere insect. Crow and deer flocked the clearing.
“Sven Lindquist, you’re coming with us. Do you have any objections?” Adam said in a demanding tone. Sven was rendered speechless and just nodded. “Good, I need you to get back into your car so that I may take you back to Gaea House. Dan, take his car keys,” Adam then said and Sven handing his car keys to the lawyer and stood there froze.
“I’d do as Adam says, Sven. You wouldn’t want to make him angry, now would you?” Dan says with a smile and opens Sven’s car door. The tall blond human man then went into his car. Adam then picks up the car and walks in the direction of Gaea House. All the animals go about their way and Dan drives off…

Aaron smiled to himself after breaking off his connection to the animals. He was very pleased with his friends and himself that the shy farmer from Iowa could play a role in such a major epic.