- Text Size +

"Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing."

--Jonathan Swift, "Dialogue II"

Scott Chelgren
Wayzata High School
Wayzata, Minnesota
 

 That was pretty fun.
 

 It had been too long since I'd done that--brought a girl off without her even knowing I was there.  I'd rarely done it intentionally.  But it was lots of fun--good for the ego, you know.
 

 I was resting in the afterglow of the moment when Tanya rose.  I was almost caught unaware.  Almost.  But I've learned to be fast on my feet; I held myself fast to one of her hairs, and hoped that next hour would be even more fun
 
 

 We arrived at our destination soon enough.  I tried to figure out where we were from the muffled sounds coming from outside.  Then, suddenly, a bit of light began to shine through the fabric--not much, but enough for me to realize that Tanya had removed her skirt.
 

 Instinctively, I dropped into her panties.  I didn't know what Tanya was doing, but I could think of one or two things that would have been at the least unpleasant for a person standing in her bush.  So I dropped into the panties as she began to remove them.  I think it was a good decision.
 

 No sooner had the panties hit the floor than they were rising again.  She was lifting them--where?  I got my answer in short order, when they were dropped on top of a pile of Tanya's clothes.

 

 We were in the locker rooms!  I should have known.
 

* * *

D.X. Machina
Uptown
Minneapolis, Minnesota
 

 "Teri, let me explain, I-"
 

 But she was already shaking her head, and sighing.  "It's not bad enough that you skip town, disappear without telling any of us where you're going, and refuse to talk to anyone.  Now you're back like six years haven't passed, and I'm supposed to just accept it, right?"
 

 "Teri, I-"
 

 "Stow it!" she said, backing be towards the wall.  For a girl who was less than five feet tall, Teri could be forceful.  Then again, I've had plenty of time to learn that size is relative.  "Jake, it's bad enough you do all that-but you blocked your mind to me!  Why?"
 

 I groaned, internally.  "Teri, it's...it's a long story."
 

 She frowned, and looked and me with a withering look.  "I thought you'd say that.  Jake, I vowed a while ago that I'd do something if I ever saw you again.  Well...it's again."  She sighed, and looked down as if to summon the strength of the ages.  When she looked up, she was intent.  She smiled, slightly, and said, "Yes.  Now."
 

 And with that, she stepped forward, pulled my head down to hers, and kissed me.
 

* * *
 

Scott Chelgren
 

 They say that those who do not learn from the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them.
 

 I was in a sportsbra.
 

 Now, don't get me wrong.  There are certainly worse places to be than the sportsbra of an attractive high school student.  But there are certainly better ones, too.  And there are most definitely safer ones.
 

 But when life hands you melons, make melon balls, I always say.
 

 It was, of course, my own damn fault that I ended up here.  When Tanya took her panties off, and I had a chance to look around, I knew exactly where I was, and what dangers awaited me here.  I'd been in this position before, you see.  So I didn't try to make a run for it.  There'd be plenty of time for me to seek out a new hostess later.  Instead, I resolved to simply bide my time in Tanya's locker, and when she came back, I'd leave with her.
 

 Simple.
 

 Right.
 

 Nothing is simple, lately.
 

 I watched in bored fascination as Tanya put on her gym clothes-granted, the novelty was wearing off after six months, but it was still mighty impressive that an eight hundred foot tall woman was able to move, let alone go through all the gymnastics involved in getting dressed.
 

 Had I not been watching Tanya, I probably would've seen the other girl walking up to the bench.  It probably wouldn't have been such a surprise when she dropped her leotard on top of me.
 

 But hindsight is 20:20.
 

 When the world went dark, I cursed, and tried to figure a way out of my predicament.  The outfit was heavy, and while I could've withstood it without too much trouble, I found myself trying to lift the fabric off me by clutching the fabric and holding it over my head.
 

 I was clutching the fabric when the girl lifted the leotard, and began to put it on.
 

 I was holding onto a scrap of cloth on the lower anterior portion of the leotard.  That is to say, I was on the outside, on the part of the leotard that covered the girl's ass.  This would've been okay-I got a good view, and she had a very nice ass-but she wasn't quite done dressing.  She sat down to put her shoes on.
 

 Having been crushed nearly to death once, and having found the experience less than enjoyable, I decided that I should probably try to leap to safety.
 

 I leapt seconds before butt met bench, and I rolled safely to a stop.  I started to turn to get a better look at the girl, when I suddenly felt myself being lifted.
 

 I had landed right on Tanya's sportbra.
 

 This was not good.
 

* * *
 

D.X. Machina
 

 Do you remember the girl you had the biggest crush on in High School?  Maybe she was a cheerleader, or the Homecoming Queen.  In my case, she was a friend-but only a friend.  That was always clear to me, I thought.  At any rate, I had known she was too pretty, too smart, and too cool to ever, ever think of me as anything else.
 

 I was wrong.
 

 After what seemed an eternity, we broke from that kiss.  It was a kiss I had always imagined, always wondered about.  Now, I had reached that moment when fantasy and reality intersected.
 

 People always say the fantasy is better than the actual event.
 

 Bullshit.
 

 This was better than I could've dreamed.  And I had dreamed.
 

 I looked at Teri.  She was smiling lazily.  She swept her hair back, and I sighed.
 

 "See what you've been missing, Jake?" she said, quietly.
 

* * *
 

Scott Chelgren
 

 I could hear the muffled sound of music from outside the world of Tanya's breasts that I now inhabited.  Damn schools for instituting step aerobic classes!  Then again, I knew I should count my blessings.  The last time this had happened, it was volleyball.
 

 At least I could time this.  Tanya would go up on one and two, down on three and four.  I knew where her breasts would go, and I just rode the wave.  I was helped by the fact that Tanya's breasts weren't overwhelmingly large.  Maybe a B cup at most.  And they were firm, which meant they didn't move too badly.  Oh, it was a rough ride.  But for the first time in a long time, I thanked heaven that the girl whose breasts I was touching wasn't a double-D.
 

 After an endless time, the class ended, and we headed back to the locker rooms.
 

 This day's adventure was about to begin.
 

* * *
 

D.X. Machina
 

 It was about twenty minutes later, after some more kissing, and lazy, cheerful discussion about our high school days, that I began to notice something odd.
 

 I don't think most men would've noticed, but I'm used to these things.
 

 I was shrinking.
 

 And the process was speeding up.
 

 I excused myself for a minute, and used Teri's restroom.  I tried to focus on my size.  I was definitely smaller-I'd dropped about half a foot since our first kiss.  I could control it still-I knew that if I wanted to, I could will the size change away.
 

 Why was Teri shrinking me?  Never mind, she has cause.  I'd better stop the process before she's sure it works...
 

 But I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.  Did I really want to do that?
 

 And miss the opportunity to see Teri as a giantess?
 

 What am I, nuts?
 

 I returned to the room, my clothes fitting looser than usual.  "Remember Kevin Sullivan?" I asked, giving Teri a peck on the cheek.  "What ever happened to him?"
 

 This was going to be a fun afternoon.
 

* * *
 

Scott Chelgren
 

 I dropped onto the bench, tired and happy to be only kind of bruised.  I smelled of Tanya's sweat-not a bad smell, but not necessarily a good one, either.  I was really just in the mood for a shower and a nap.
 

 But that defeated the concept of the adventure I was on, didn't it?
 

 Well, maybe not.  But I was doing what I was doing, and nothing was going to stop me quite yet, I didn't think.
 

 I watched Tanya grab some soap and head to the showers, just as the girl who had almost crushed me earlier sat down with a whumpf! on the bench.
 

 Now that I got a look at her, I realized she was quite attractive.  She was wearing jeans and a tight, tight sweater that showed off quite a lot of her assets.  She had dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair-she was bewitching.
 

 I decided it was time for me to make my change.
 

 I headed over to her.
 

 I was dwarfed by her thigh, towering over me as she pulled on her keds three hundred feet below.  I saw my ticket presently; a loose thread from her sweater, dangling down to arm's reach.  I grabbed it, and began to climb.
 

 This might just be fun, I thought.
 

* * *
 

D.X. Machina
 

 I waited a long time before I "discovered" my predicament.  Almost two hours, and I'd shrunk about a foot and a half, by my estimation.  The process was speeding up, too; I'd lost a full foot in the last half an hour.  I expected that Teri wanted me very small, indeed.
 

 Teri had left the room to go get us some Scotch; the good stuff, single malt, we both have a taste for the stuff.  I stood up as she left, and smiled in spite of myself.  My clothes were hanging off me at odd angles.  Well, it made sense.  I was about four-foot-four at this point.  I found myself getting excited at the prospect of a six-foot-nine Teri walking into the room.  What can I say?  There was a reason I went into the GTS business, and it wasn't the hours.
 

 Teri walked back in, and when she saw me standing there, a big grin played out over her face.  I don't think I even had to feign shock.  She was a vision.
 

 Of course, I was still unsure as to whether she was a good or bad vision, but I was willing to take the risk to find out.
 

 "What-what's happened to me?" I stammered.
 

 "You're shrinking, Jake.  You see, I found some friends last year, and I talked to them about my situation with you.  Yes, you Jake, even after all, I was still moping about losing you as a friend and, well, maybe something else.  But Veronica told me what I could do to keep you mine forever."
 

 I let my mind go blank at that point, bec ause I knew the name Veronica.  Veronica Ceres.  Vice President of the Athena League.  My sworn enemy.  And someone who I had last dealt with in Madison.
 

 But-could Teri really know about the league?  Did she know me by my trade name?
 

 "Jake, when she said I could keep you in a dollhouse, I thought she was crazy.  But she was right.  And now you're mine, for as long as I want you."
 

 "How did you know I'd come back?" I asked, reaching out with my mind.  Yes, I could still stop this, reverse this, at any time.  I just didn't want to.
 

 "I always knew you would, someday.  You just surprised me by how fast it was.  So much the better," she said, walking over towards me. For a girl who was almost seven feet tall by my reckoning, Teri could be forceful.  But then again, size is relative.
 

 I just hoped she would be a gentle giantess.  This was a dream come true so far.  I'd no desire to wake myself up any time soon.
 

* * *
 

Scott Chelgren
 

 I could have gone on climbing, but I was tired, and the girl was sitting at her desk.  The desktop was the size of a football field, and it was just sitting there, thousands of square feet of flat desk that I could lie down on.
 

 So I was lying down beneath the front cover of the girl's biology book.  I was listening to the discussion in class about the theoretical limits of cell size, and I laughed in spite of myself.  My existence was proof that much of the biology I'd been taught was wrong, or at best, incomplete.  I wondered what would happen if I showed myself to the world here in this class.  Nah.  That would only be exciting until some government scientist decided to vivisect me.
 

 I walked out into the light of day and onto a sheet of paper.  I didn't realize I'd done so until the paper was picked up.
 

 I was on top of a worksheet that was being handed in.
 

 Oops.

 I was fortunate.  The girl (Nakisha, according to the worksheet) was the third-to-last person in line to hand in her paper, so I wasn't crushed by a mass of assignments.  Instead, I listened until the bell sounded, and as the class emptied, I slid myself out from under the papers, and dropped to the desk below.
 

 It was then I spied her.  She was making a note of something for the next class period.  She was dressed in a light dress, and her blond hair cascaded down around her shoulders.  She was maybe thirty, probably younger.  And she was lovely.
 

 I smiled in spite of myself.  It seemed that I was hot for teacher.