- Text Size +

“Hey, your girl got anything to eat in this house?”

 

Michael looked up at Jeremy, who was sitting on the couch watching television.  “Dude, how are you hungry again?”

 

“We had lunch hours ago,” Jeremy said back.

 

“Yeah, 3 hours, and it was an all-you-can-eat buffet!  You basically cleared the place out, fatass!” Michael replied.

 

“Haha, very funny.  Does she have any snacks, or what?”

 

Michael looked through the cabinets and found some chocolate chip cookies.   He put them on a plate and brought them out to the living room, where he put them on the coffee table in front of the couch.  Jeremy, whose chair was sitting at the end of the coffee table, leaned forward and picked up a cookie.  A second later, the cookie was gone.  “Mmm, those are good!”

 

“Damn, did you even taste it?”

 

Jeremy picked up another cookie while flipping off Derek, who was sitting on the other side of the room.  Michael and Jeremy had known each other since elementary school, and the two of them met Jeremy when they started playing football.  Derek played linebacker for their rival across town and was a year ahead of them.  When they decided to hang out one time, Michael met Kassi.

 

“Man, I wish she’d get back home already.  I mean, how long does it take to go pick up a pair or shoes?  She ordered them off the website, so it’s not like they had to go try them on!”

 

Jeremy chuckled.  “Women.”

 

As they all sat around watching TV, Michael noticed a different-looking remote sitting on the edge of the table.  “Hmm, what’s this one do?” he said.  He stood up and looked around the room to see if there were any other electronics, other than the other stuff in the entertainment center.

 

Jeremy stood up and moved alongside him to try and figure it out.  “What’s with the weird writing?”

 

Michael examined it a bit closer and noticed that the writing on it wasn’t in English…or any other recognizable language, for that matter.  It didn’t even look like math symbols.

 

While the two of them were looking at it, something caught Derek’s eye from outside.  It was a car pulling into the driveway.  “Oh good, they’re finally back!”

 

“Push that one, the red one.”

 

“No, I don’t know what it all goes to.  I don’t want to go and just push them randomly.”

 

Jeremy reached for the remote and took it from Michael’s grasp as he was looking on the bottom of it.  “Give me this, you wuss.”

 

“Hey, stop!” Michael exclaimed.

 

“Guys, why don’t we just ask-”

 

WOOOOSH!!!!!

 

A white light filled their vision, and the three of them passed out.

 

=====================================================================

After the huge flash, it took a second for Derek to regain his bearings.  Unfortunately, when he did, he noticed that he was suddenly falling as if he had just jumped out of a plane.  However, when he looked around, he noticed that he wasn’t miles up in the sky.  Looking around him, he saw a couch, a chair, the table with the cookies, and everything else that was in Kassi’s living room, but on a much larger scale.  This realization, coupled with his impending doom, made Derek start to scream at the top of his lungs.  The ground got closer to him until he only saw the hardwood floor.  And then there was nothing.

 

Derek heard two loud female voices above him.  “MMM, COOKIES!” one of them said.

 

He threw his hands over his ears, as her voice echoed across the hardwood floor.  They were beautiful voices that he figured were the voices of the angels of Heaven.  Feeling no pain, he figured that he had done well enough in life to earn a ticket to spend the rest of eternity with the Lord.  Picking up his head and looking around, though, he noticed that he was on the floor of the living room, face-down.  Somehow, he had survived the fall.  He figured that his body was too light to hit the ground hard enough to cause any damage, kinda like a feather.

 

Derek took a few moments to take his current situation into account.  The first thing he did was look back up from where the noise came from.  Way above him, he saw the glass coffee table where the plate of cookies was.  From behind the couch, he saw Kassi and her mom come and sit down at the couch.  Even though they were far away from him (as his scale), he saw the two largest pairs of bare feet he had ever seen, one set with light pink nails and white tips and the other pair were dark blue.  He followed their legs up to two equally-short skirts.  Inside them, he could see that one girl wasn’t wearing any underwear, and immediately he got hard.  He then noticed that the other wasn’t either, and her pussy was just as beautiful and clean-shaven.

 

“Like mother, like daughter,” he joked to himself.  Deciding it would be safer to get someplace where their feet were less likely to be, he headed for under the couch.  The fact that Kassi’s family had mostly hardwood floors throughout their house made his journey a bit easier.  While he walked, Derek took in as much as he could.  Everything was so massive!  Even the slightest movement of their feet made the floor shake like an earthquake.  The voices of Kassi and her mom kept echoing all over the place.  They talked and joked around about the usual woman things…boys, clothes, drama.  Derek threw his hands over his ears again whenever they laughed out loud.

 

All of a sudden, after her mom said something, Kassi let out an ear-piercing, high-pitched laugh.  She also stomped her feet up and down several times like she was running in place.  Obviously, the joke was so funny that she was about to go into fits.

 

At his tiny size, the quakes caused from Kassi’s feet stomping made Derek fall to the ground.  It was just as well, too, since he couldn’t do much else while plugging his ears as hard as he could.  What he didn’t realize was that he was still a bit far from the edge of the couch and Kassi’s laughing spell changed her position on the couch quite a bit.  The next thing he knew, Derek was looking up from the ground as a shadow was falling over him.

 

As Kassi finished her tirade, she slowly brought her feet back down to the floor.  Unfortunately for Derek, her middle toe decided to land right where the lower half of his body was.  Her fleshy toe landed directly on top of his legs from the knees down.  Initially, it didn’t hurt that much, as her foot was just resting in one place, but that didn’t last long.  She then scrunched her toes up a bit and pulled her foot forward.  Her rolling toes rolled up his legs, crushing his body into paste as it went along.  Eventually, all Derek saw through his blurry, pain-filled vision, was the light reflecting off of her pink pedicure of her toenail.  Since she just had them done, the tip was smooth, but still thick and solid enough to send the white tip through his body as his stomach.

 

At his size, the blood-curdling screams he was yelling out were far too weak to be heard by Kassi or her mom, or else Kassi would’ve looked down and (hopefully) moved her foot.  Instead, Kassi uncurled her toes and started to wiggle them again.  The pressure between Kassi’s toe and the remains of Derek’s waist stuck him to it.  As her toes flinched up and down, Derek’s body flailed up and down with ut, until finaly his body gave way and was sent flying forward from her foot.  Derek landed very unceremoniously a few inches (her scale) away.

 

Derek was an inch from passing out, when he saw what he had hoped for.  He saw Kassi look down at her foot and point at it.  Unfortunately, he was too out of it to know what they were talking about.  Suddenly, she did a double-take and made a face of disgust.  His hopes got up a bit when he thought that she would recognize him, but that quickly went away when he saw her mouth the word “bugs”.  A second later, her massive bare foot lifted in the air.  Her smooth sole blocked the view of her face, though it didn’t really matter at this point since Derek figured he was a goner.  Almost in slow-motion, he watched as her foot got closer and closer, until it was the only thing he could see, and then it all went black.

 

==========

 

“What the fuck!?”

 

Michael’s vision went from being pitch-black, to a white-out, to all brown.  The ground he was laying on felt weird, a bit like rocks but softer…and nicer smelling.

 

“Hey!”

 

He heard Jeremy’s voice far off and looked over where it came from.  He stood up and saw Jeremy standing on a hill, a bit far off.  “Yo, what’s up?” he yelled.  As he did, his vision finally allowed him to see his surroundings a bit clearer.  He looked around and saw the tv, the couch, and everything else from the living room, except they were all huge.

 

“What the fuck!?” he said out loud.

 

“Dude, what’s happened to us?” he heard Jeremy yell.

 

“I don’t know!”  At that moment, he heard a loud clicking noise.  Immediately, his attention was drawn to the door, which swung open to let in Kassi and her mom.  He watched as Kassi’s eyes fell upon where he was.

 

“MMM, COOKIES!”

 

Looking down in a panic, Michael put two and two together and realized that he and Jeremy were standing on the plate of cookies.

 

“Dude, we have to get the hell away from here!” he yelled.

 

“What?  Why?  We should get their attention!”

 

Before he could yell something back, Kassi and her mom started talking amongst themselves.  Their loud voices drowned out anything Michael and Jeremy wanted to say to each other.  Even at their quietest, their voices were as loud as a god’s.  Suddenly, Kassi’s attention was drawn to the floor, and she said something about bugs.  Michael looked over the edge of the plate and saw her foot lift up and drop down heavily on a small object on the floor.

 

At first, Michael just figured that it was an ant or something crawling around.  Then it hit him…

 

“Holy shit, where’s Derek?” he yelled out.  Kassi’s mom got up and went to the kitchen for something.  Michael’s attention was brought back down to Kassi’s bare foot.  She lifted her foot up and used her toe to wipe up the red spot.  All of this just about made Michael puke.  But he then saw something that both took him by surprise and turned him on.  He watched as Kassi picked up her foot and licked her sole a few times, letting out a couple moans.  She then started to suck her big toe.  A loud sucking noise made it clear how hard she was sucking.

 

At the same time, Kassi shot her foot back down to the floor as a booming noise came from his left.  Michael watched as Amelia handed over a tissue, which Kassi used to wipe her foot clean.  The tissue with the remains of his friend, mixed with saliva, was tossed over Michael’s head.  The two of them started talking again, which caused Michael and Jeremy cover their ears again.

 

Before he knew it, Kassi was reaching back for something.  The sound of rustling ended with the image of a shoebox coming from behind the couch.  Kassi pulled out a really great looking pair of heels.  Over the edge of the plate, Michael saw Kassi’s toes peek from under the edge.  The two ladies started talking again, this time with Kassi’s mom complaining about her feet being on the table.  Michael found it funny that, even though Amelia was being a good mother, she was also someone who enjoyed the finer aspects of her bare feet.  Suddenly, Kassi’s hand reached down for the cookies…and not just any cookie, but the one that Jeremy was on.

 

Before he could start running, Jeremy found himself pushed down flat against the cookie from it being brought upwards so fast.  It then began to tilt onto its side, causing him to start to roll off.  In a last-ditch effort, Michael grabbed onto a huge chocolate chip.  As Kassi played with the cookie, Jeremy did all he could to hold on for dear life.  He looked down and saw her big toe approaching.  Apparently, she had put the cooking in between her toes.  The world moved all around again as she shook her foot and continued to talk in a cute mocking voice.  His arms were getting tired, and it took every last bit of his energy to hold on.  Almost as if his prayers were answered by God, the cookie turned back parallel to the ground, letting Jeremy rest for a brief second.

 

Suddenly, there was an ungodly-loud cracking sound.  Jeremy looked above him to see half of the cookie disappear.  The part he was on then accelerated behind him.  Looking back while holding on for dear life, Jeremy saw his next problem…Kassi’s teeth.

 

“AHHHHH!”  Jeremy managed the loudest scream he could muster as Kassi’s mouth engulfed both  him and the cookie.  Loud sounds of chewing and crunching, and the sloshing of her saliva mixing with the snack, surrounded him.  Jeremy could barely make out anything visible, as Kassi chewed with her mouth closed as any good girl should.  The bright light from outside suddenly glared in again as Kassi stuffed the rest of the cookie into her mouth.  With her mouth filling up, Jeremy found that there was little room to be tossed around.  Her teeth and tongue threw her against piece after piece of cookie.

 

As the pieces got smaller and smaller, Jeremy realized that he had to do something, or else he’d be swallowed and most certainly die.  Before he could think of something, he felt the lower half of body hit something hard.   A split moment later, he felt something hard slam into his body and grind it into whatever he was laying on.  Realizing that it was her back teeth, and that his upper body was laying on her gums, Jeremy tried to gather the energy to pull himself off the tooth, but he just couldn’t.  The next thing he knew, the top teeth crashed down again, this time landing hard enough to completely squish his body.  While he screamed in pain, Kassi swallowed the rest of the cookies.  She then started to talk to her mom again, saying something about a shower.

 

The next few moments seemed to last forever.  As he contemplated about what was going to happened to him, Kassi’s tongue scrapped him from off of her gums and placed him where the rest of his body was.  He felt her teeth come down and rest on him, and thought that she was just playing with him, but her playing around quickly turned deadly.  With a quick snap of her jaw, Kassi bit down and popped Jeremy like a grape, finally putting her brother’s agony to an end.

 

==========

 

Michael watched as the cookie with his best friend on it was played with, then finally eaten.  He could only imagine the kind of hell that Jeremy was going through, and decided that he didn’t wan any part of it.

 

While Kassi gathered her stuff and started to walk away, Michael started to walk towards the edge of the cookie he was on.  Although the idea of eating from a football field-sized cookie was quite entertaining, the possibility of being eaten by his girlfriend’s mom wasn’t…in fact, he once fantasized at the exact opposite!

 

“Alright, time to get the hell out of here.”  Michael turned to the edge that he was closest to and started running.  However, as he was traversing over a large chocolate chip, he stepped a little too hard into one spot and his foot pushed through the soft spot and got caught.  His ankle twisted at an awkward angle as he fell down in pain.

 

Michael looked back down at his foot, which was at a 90 degree angle from where it should be.  He pushed through the pain and reached down to start chipping away at the chocolate.  As he did, his nose suddenly picked up a new smell.  Over on the couch, he noticed that Amelia had put her legs up to lay down, and the smell was emanating from her feet.  Between gasps of pain, Michael did what he could to get good breaths.

 

Suddenly, Amelia looked over to him.  “Help!  Help me, please!” he yelled out.  But his pleas went unheard.  His voice was just too quiet to be heard across such a huge (at his size) distance.  Michael kept trying to free himself, but the chocolate just wouldn’t budge.  He even tried spinning his body around to try and get his foot at a better angle, but nothing helped.  Before he could think of anything else to try, a shadow fell upon him and the smell of feet got much stronger.  Looking over his shoulder, Michael saw Amelia’s massive bare foot heading for where he was.

 

“Noooooooooo!”

 

He was able to get a scream out through a feet-filled breath before the huge toes spread and grabbed the side of the cookie that he was on.  Michael’s world then moved at warp speed.  Fortunately, his foot kept him attached to the cookie, but getting thrown around pulled against his already-pained ankle.  When he felt everything stopped, he looked up to see his girlfriend’s mother’s face right in front of him, as big as a mountain.

 

“Miss Hamilton, I’m down here!  Please see me, I’m right here!”

 

Once again, Michael’s voice, and even his moving around, wasn’t enough to be noticed.

 

“YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY YOU CAN’T SMELL…BUT THEN AGAIN, ACCORDING TO MY DAUGHTER, YOU GUYS DO LIKE FEET, SO THIS MUST BE LIKE CHRISTMAS!”

 

Holy shit, can she see me? he thought.

 

“WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?  I’M TALKING TO A COOKIE!”

 

“No…no, you have to see me!  Please, see-”

 

As quickly as his hopes were brought up, then dashed, Michael found himself suddenly weightless and flipping around.  Amelia had flipped the cookie in the air with her foot.  Michael braced for a rough landing, hoping that he’d land on something soft like the couch or Amelia’s body, but that wasn’t to be.  Instead, Amelia caught the cookie in her mouth.  The sound of crunching and cracking below him made Michael start to freak out more.

 

When he looked down, he saw Amelia’s huge white teeth holding onto the cookie.  Moments later, they dug deep into the top and snapped it in half.  Michael assumed that she’d slowly eat the other part, but instead she gulped the other half into her mouth.  Everything went dark.  Around him, the sounds of the cookie being eaten filled his ears.  Gallons of saliva covered him and made bits and pieces of cookies stick to him.  His ears popped really hard as Amelia’s swallowing made the pressure in her mouth change dramatically.

 

Michael prepped himself to be sent to Amelia’s stomach, but was surprised when he suddenly saw light flood back into her cave-of-a-mouth.  Michael felt himself thrown forward as her tongue, which he was on, stuck out of her mouth.  Then, the largest fingers he had ever seen came from above and grabbed him.  When everything stopped, Michael, who was still choking on saliva, looked through his foggy vision and saw Amelia’s huge blue eyes looking at him.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?  IS IT…”

 

“P…please…tell me you s-see me.”  He lifted his arms and waved them around a little with every bit of energy he had left.  But then a horrible realization came to him.  It wasn’t until he tried to look at his arm that Michael noticed that his left arm was missing.  In its place was a bloody stub waving around with shirt shards over it.

 

Now there was more pain.  He screamed a loud, yet non-energetic scream.  Amelia’s eyes blinked as she kept trying to figure out what she had between her fingers.

 

“NAH, THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE.”

 

Any hope Michael had of being recognized went away as Amelia tossed him back in her mouth and swallowed him.  Michael felt her esophagus muscles pushing him down her throat.  A few seconds later, Michael found himself falling through a massive void.  Through his pain, he couldn’t find enough energy to brace himself for whatever he was going to hit.  As if he was thrown from a plane over the ocean, Michael’s body slammed into Amelia’s stomach contents with a hard splash.

 

He used his one remaining arm and legs to swim back to the surface.  He pulled out a small LED light from his keychain in his pocket and turned on the light.  There was something solid in front of him that he swam over to and climbed onto.  He figured it was a bit of cookie that hadn’t been digested yet.  A sizzling sound drew his attention to his arm stub.  Smoke rose from where the stomach juices had started to eat away at his body.  Across his body, Michael felt his skin start to burn as the acid broke his body down to digest.  The pain was unbearable.  Realizing that this was it for him, he just lay down and let the slow, painful process continue.

 

==========

 

Kassi’s mom parked the car in the driveway right next to Michael’s car.  She reached in the back and picked up the bag with the box with her new heels in it.  “I can’t wait to show him, they look so sexy on me!”

 

“That they do,” her mom replied, ‘and you know how much that boy likes feet.”

 

“Mom, stop!” Kassi said back in a slightly embarrassed tone.

 

Amelia chuckled.  “I’m sorry, dear.  You know I don’t have a problem with it…it’s kinda cute, actually, especially since I’ve caught him taking peeks at my bare feet.”

 

“I know, I know, and I’ve caught him looking at the feet of other girls when we’re out as well.  He knows that I know, and he knows that I’m alright with it as long as he doesn’t do anything with another girl.  Then I’d have to kill him.”  Kassi looked down at her freshly-done toes as they walked up to the door.  She loved her feet, and she loved the attention they got from her boyfriend.

 

Kassi took out her keys and opened the door for her and her mom.  As soon as she opened the door, she saw a plate of cookies on the table.  “Mmm, cookies!” she said as she tossed the bag on the ground behind the couch, kicked off her sandals, and walked around the couch to sit in front of the plate.  Her mom followed right behind her.

 

“I wonder where the boys are.”

 

“They’re probably out back playing football or something.  Oh, speaking of which, did you hear about what Amanda did?”  She let out a loud schoolgirl giggle and stomped her feet up and down in playful, energy-filled excitement.  “Janelle told me that she saw her and Jake making out after school yesterday!”

 

“Jake?  The track star?” Amelia asked.

 

“Yeah, him.  Oh my God, I can’t believe she’d even talk to that jerk!  He dresses like crap, he talks like he’s big and bad, and he skips most of his classes!”

 

Amelia looked down at the cookies then back up to her daughter.  “Hmm, yeah, who would’ve thought that the cheerleading co-captain would choose the badass senior.”

 

Kassi rolled her eyes and started to reach down for a cookie.  As she did, she felt something on her middle toe on her left foot.  Stopping to look down, she noticed a small moving object just past her foot.  She tried to figure out what it was, but became annoyed with the fact that her foot actually touched it.

 

“Stupid bugs!”  Kassi lifted her foot up and hovered it over the bug for a second.  “See you in hell, bug!” she exclaimed as she brought her sole down on top of it.  After grinding her foot back and forth, she lifted her foot up and examined her sole.

 

“Are you sure you got it, hun?” Amelia asked with a bit of sarcasm.  “I’ll go get a tissue.”

 

“That’s strange…I didn’t think their blood would be that red.  Eh, whatever.”  As her mom got up to get a tissue from the kitchen, Kassi saw a small stain on the floor.  She reached over with her right foot and wiped the stain up with her big toe.  “It’s ok, mom, I got it.”  Her curiosity getting the best of her, Kassi looked back at the kitchen entrance to make sure her mom wasn’t coming back right then.  The sound of glasses clanking together told her that she was probably getting some milk for the cookies.  Being in the clear, Kassi’s picked up her foot and sucked her big toe clean.  The taste was a bit different…she expected something quite savage.  But instead, it tasted like everyday iron-filled blood.  At the same time, she got turned on a bit.  Being so used to having her feet played with by her boyfriend, Kassi never expected it to be just as enjoyable doing it herself.  She then licked the bit of guts off of her sole, which also tasted the same.  Kassi was also curious as to why there was no body to speak of, but figured it was because she smashed it out of existence and turned it all into the liquid on her foot.  She was also taken by the fact that licking her own sole brought a tingle to her pussy.

 

“Oooooh.”  She let out a little moan as she continued to suck and lick her big toe.  Hearing her mom come back, Kassi put her foot back down and rubbed her feet together to get the main amount of saliva off of her foot.

 

“Here you go, dear,” Amelia said, handing the tissue over as she sat back down.

 

“Thanks, mom.”  Kassi wiped her sole and toes, then tossed the tissue on other side of table from the plate.  “You know what, I think I’m going to put on my new heels for when they come back in.”  She reached behind the couch for the bag and took out the box with the new heels.  She then balanced her feet on the pads of her soles up on the edge of the glass tabletop, letting her toes stick over the table and the rest of her foot hanging down.

 

“Honey, don’t put your feet on the table,” her mom said.

 

“Why?  They’re not dirty,” Kassi responded, quickly turning her body around to show her mom the bottoms of her soles.  She wiggled her toes to emphasize the point.

 

“That’s not the point.  People eat from this table…plus, I don’t think the cookies want to be with your feet as much as Michael.”

 

Kassi sighed.  “Mom, the cookies are on plates.  It’s not like we’re cave people eating off of the ground.  And let’s see what the cookies really think of my feet.”  She put down the heels and picked up one of the cookies.

 

“Oh, hello there Miss Kassi, how are you today?” she said in a pretend voice.

 

“I’m good Mister Cookie, how are you?”

 

“I’m just fabulous!  I sure hope you enjoy eating me!”

 

“Oh, I’m sure I will.  What do you think of my new heels?” Kassi asked as she picked up the new heels and placed them on the table.

 

“Oh yes, they’re WONDERFUL!  Your boyfriend is going to love them!  In fact, I bet your feet love them as well!”

 

“That they do, Mister Cookie, that they do.  Here, let them tell you for themselves.”  Kassi lifted her left foot up.  “Hello there, Mister Cookie!” she said in another different voice.

 

“Hi Miss Foot!  My, you sure look beautiful!”

 

“Aww, why thank you!  You look very delicious yourself.  Mind if I give you a kiss?”

 

“You bet!”  Kassi spread her toes and put the cookie between her big and second toes.  “Mwah mwah mwah, ooo, you’re such a good kisser!”  She then broke the cookie into two pieces.

 

“Oh no!  Ahh, the pain, the agony of de-feet!”  While Amelia was laughing at this, Kassi brought the foot up to her face and took a bite out of the cookie.  As she took the rest from between her toes, and ate the other half in her hand, Kassi kept making fake noises of pain and death from the cookie, not knowing that there were already minute sounds of pain and death coming from inside her mouth.

 

“Ahhh, noooo, make it stop, make it stoooooop!”  Without remembering that her mom was watching, Kassi then licked and sucked the chocolate and crumbs from between her toes.

 

“Ahem.”

 

Kassi stopped mid-lick and glanced over at her mom, who was holding more tissues that she had originally brought back with her.  “Um…hi mom…”

 

“Hi, darling,” she responded in her best moviestar voice.  “Here, these will help out a little bit as well.”

 

“Kassi took the tissues and used one to dry off her foot again.  “Thanks.  I, um…I…yeah, I guess I like feet…”

 

Amelia came over and put her hand on her daughter’s shoulder.  “Sweetie, it’s quite ok.  You’d be surprised some of the stuff your father and I did when-”

 

“Ok, ok, didn’t need to hear that…so you’re not weirded out by this?”

 

“No dear, to each their own.”  The two of then shared a heartfelt hug, then Kassi stood up and picked up her heels.

 

“Alright, I’m going upstairs to take a shower, I’ll be back down in a bit.  Hopefully they’ll be done playing around by then.”

 

“Ok, I’ll be down here.”

 

As Kassi got to the stairs, she licked the back of her teeth and felt something squishy.  She removed it with her tongue and swallowed it.  “Did those cookies have raisons in them?”

 

“No, not as far as I know.  Why?”

 

Kassi shrugged.  “I thought I just tasted…eh, forget about it.”

 

Amelia watched her daughter head upstairs.  Hearing Kassi’a bedroom door click shut, Amelia threw her feet up on the couch.  She wiggled her toes and let the cool air blow over them.  “Whew, these babies stink!”  Looking over towards the table, she decided to try to do what her daughter did.  She picked up a cookie between her toes, brought it to her face, and examined it.  “You guys are lucky you can’t smell…but then again, according to my daughter, you guys do like feet, so this must be like Christmas!”  She paused and thought about what she just said.  “What the hell am I doing?  I’m talking to a cookie!”

 

With that, she tossed the cookie in the air and caught it in her mouth like a dog catching a biscuit.  She bit through the cookie and swallowed it, enjoying every little morsel of it.  As she licked her teeth clean, she felt a small bit that didn’t feel like a piece of cookie.  It was a little bit of something squishy that she could’ve swore tasted a little like blood, but she couldn’t even begin to imagine why it would.  She placed it on her tongue and stuck it out, allowing her to take it between her fingers.  She brought it up to her face closely and examined it.

 

“What the hell?  Is it…?”  For a second, she could’ve sworn that she saw it move.

 

“Nah, that’s impossible.”  Realizing that she was just imagining things, Amelia tossed the morsel back into her mouth and swallowed.  “Hmm, maybe there were pieces of raisons in them after all.”

 

Hearing her daughter turn on the shower, and realizing that the boys must be out somewhere else (since she couldn’t hear them), Amelia reached down into her skirt and started fingering herself.  Upstairs, Kassi sat down in the tub, took the showerhead out of its holder and turned the head over to the “pummel” setting, then pointed it straight at her pussy.

 

“Like mother like daughter” indeed…