- Text Size +

It was like being a kid again.  Jack remembered his childhood well.  It was the last time he had truly been happy.

Being a giant now was just like when he imagined he was King Kong or Godzilla.  He would stomp his way through the house, grabbing his action figures like they were little people.  He had imagined his Princess Leia figure had been Fay Wray in his King Kong sized hands. Now, like then, he was happy.

It was fun to leave the track field and go onto the campus itself now that he was more used to the sudden change in his size.  He walked normal for a couple of minutes up till he remembered his childhood, then he began stomping his way through the quad.

That memory of King Kong had come into his head at the same time he saw his foreign language professor come out of one of the classroom buildings. 

She was probably in her 40s but she looked to be 30 or so.  She had long dark hair that framed her dark olive colored skin.  She was a full Italian.  She was also built like a fantasy version of Italian women.  She was always filling out the cream colored sweaters she wore while her long legs flashed temptingly from beneath her dark skirts.

She always wore hosiery of some kind.  Today it was a criss cross pattern of flowers.

Without losing stride he reached out and picked her up in his huge hand.  She didn’t know it but her scream was just like that of Ms Wray when Kong snatched her up the first time.  He knew he needed a few minutes alone with her so he went behind the building she had come out of.

He knew that some people had seen him in his jaunt across the campus.  But he didn’t think they would know what to do with a giant on their hands. 

Once he was behind the building, he opened his hand to show her cowering beneath his gaze.  Today she was wearing a button up blouse instead of her usual sweaters.  It took no effort on his part to reach with the nail of his index finger of his other hand and pop those buttons off in one move.

She was breathing heavily as they burst and he enjoyed the view he had never thought to see.  Her ample chest was heaving as she gulped in air and let out another scream for help.  Then she suddenly stopped as she took the time to see who it was that held her.

Her jaw dropped as she realized the mousy guy from her class that was always so conciliatory toward her while sneaking glimpses at her body.  That hesitation was all the time he needed to move his nail across her again, lifting up her skirt and slitting it.

She stood now like something out of a fantasy.  Her blouse ripped open and all of her long legs exposed.  She was wearing a dark blue garter set that matched her hosiery.  She was also not wearing any panties.  He suddenly realized that he had never noticed any panty lines on her in class.  That meant she probably never wore panties.  European women were free spirits compared to their American counterparts.

True to form she stood there proudly staring up at him.  Daring him with her eyes to do something about her almost naked form.  He did.

With slow movement so she could see it coming, he moved that index finger to her left foot and slowly dragged his nail up her long leg.  Once it reached the top of that leg he put his finger against her exposed vagina.  His giant sized nail rubbing her clitoris roughly.  She gasped but held her stance and her eyes never left his face.

She reached down with her own hands and grabbed his finger.  She guided his movements with it till she was moaning with orgasmic delight.  One of her hands moved upwards and she exposed her own breast to her giant captor.  That hand continued to knead her breast while she straddled his finger.  Even though it was too big to enter her, she enjoyed the stimulation he was providing.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain by the calf of his left leg and he looked away from her to see a member of campus security had pulled out his pistol and shot when he had been unable to get Jack’s attention.

Without conscious thought Jack pulled his finger away from his teacher and picked up the rent-a-cop.  He held him upside down by the legs and dropped the cop into his waiting jaws.  The snap of his bones were almost as satisfying as the taste of his blood flowing over his tongue as he chewed and swallowed the little distraction.

Looking back down he found his captive teacher was looking up at him in a dazed manner.  Her arms had dropped to her sides and her face was filled with horror at what she had just witnessed.  He knew that she was unlikely to cooperate after what he had just done.  So he decided to take what he wanted.  That finger that had recently been giving her pleasure lanced out and pushed her onto her back.

Laying on his palm, she wasn’t quick enough to react as his finger began rubbing her clitoris again.  This time, however, he was less gentle.  He used his middle finger to hold her still while his index finger aroused her again.

His voice sounded deep and throaty as he ordered her to remove the bra.  With fear fighting the stimulation he was providing her she hesitated.  He threatened to eat her if she didn’t remove it and found that the fear of being eaten overrided any sense of propriety she had.  While his index finger worked her pussy he used his middle finger to bounce her boobs back and forth.

Then he ordered her to play with them while his huge tongue came down and he licked her legs.  They had always seemed so long to him before but with his new size they were barely the length a pen would have been at his normal size.  So he took one of them into his mouth and sucked upon it.  Fear vanished from her as her senses were overloaded by something no woman had ever felt before.

She became the writhing sexual creature she had been before the cop interrupted them.  As she suckled on her own breasts she begged him for more.  Who was he to say no to her?

So his other hand released his engorged cock and placed it next to her in his hand.  He could see the fascination she had as she began to kiss, lick and massage his penis.  She moved up and down it like a mad woman.  Trying to see all of it, to touch all of it.

That was when she laid down and pulled it over herself.  He instinctually understood her desire and began to thrust back and forth.  His huge cock was covering her whole body as he moved it back and forth over her.  He could barely feel the frenzied kissing and rubbing that she was giving it as he moved but he could feel it enough that it brought him to orgasm.

This time most of it overshot his hand and fell upon the building.  However, some of it was upon his fingers as he pulled his cock off of her.  Like a mad woman she crawled forth and began to lick up his cum from his fingers.

All the while one of her hands was massaging her wet pussy.  Even at his height he could smell the deep musky scent she was giving off.  He found it to be too much and grabbed her up with his other hand.

She let him lower her legs first into his waiting mouth.  He moved her back and forth like he would a popsickle.  His tongue explored her body as she slid back and forth.  Without conscious thought he kept sliding her further and further into his mouth.

Then suddenly he swallowed her whole.  Without touching himself he found himself cumming again…his whole body shuddered with the power he felt.  He took several minutes to compose himself before continuing to the sororities.