- Text Size +

While it was weird looking up to my daughter relatively speaking it wasn't that big of a deal because she was so very tall I was still taller than a lot of people back when I was only head shorter than Kimmy. Now that Clair was a head taller than me I was starting to feel really short. I was now the shortest person in the house – except for Timmy. I looked down at the scale it read 108 pounds. No wonder my wife was able to pin me.



 

I felt a pinch on my naked butt. "Come on slow poke we still have to pick up a birthday cake." Clair reminded. "Yeah, yeah." I said stepping off the scale. My stomach hit my throat as I realized she was much taller than me then she should be. I calmed down when I looked down and noticed the high heels she had on. They must have giving her another 3 inches at least.



 

I frowned. "Honey do you have to wear those shoes?" I complained. "I always where these shoes with this outfit. They match perfectly. Besides" she explained turning. "the extra three inches should give you a pretty good view from down there." Her DD's were now face high. "I felt her arms wrap around my back and she pulled me in for a hug. My head rested right between her tits. "See." she said releasing me.



 

She was right this was nice, but what really shocked me was her strength. I didn't resist, but she caught me off guard with the hug and even though I stiffened she easily had overcome that and pulled me into herself. I knew she was stronger than me now, but it still was a new experience. How much stronger was she I wondered looking her up and down as she worked on her hair. Please let them find a cure I prayed.



 

"Scotty, get a move on it. We need to leave in 15 minutes." she scolded. "Alright, alright." I responded heading into our room to find some of the new clothes we had bought. I found the shirt and pants. I looked at the S on the shirt tag in disgust. Small – that’s what I was now I guess and if a cure wasn't found it would only get worse.



 

A couple of hours later we got back to the house. My wife fumbled with the keys trying to open the door for me. "Come on Clair this thing is heavy." I complained. "Hold your horses, I almost got it, there." she said as the door clicked open. When we got in I almost ran into Kimberly who was coming over to get the door, but luckily I avoided contact and quickly stepped to the side.



 

Click, clack. Her own high heels clicked as she stepped over to me. I noticed her shadow envelop me and the cake I was holding. "Is that for me?" she asked. I turned to face her, lord she was huge, my head just barely reached the bottom of her boobs. Which were even bigger than her mother's and that was saying something. It was going to be hard enough to keep the boys away, but now that I was quickly becoming a midget it might be impossible. "Happy 18th b-day Kimmy!" she read out loud. "Thanks, daddy!" she said rubbing the top of my head. An action she usually reserved for her little brother.



 

"I didn't think you would be here. This was supposed to be a surprise." Clair added. "I wasn't, but when my manager found out about my birthday he gave me the rest of the day off." She explained. "I can't wait to get out of these heels." she added. "Well you look nice in them." Clair responded. "My arms are jelly where do you want this?" I asked exasperated. "Oh, I can get it daddy." said Kimberly easily lifted the cake away and carried it into the kitchen. "Thanks. So, did you sell any suits today?" I asked.



 

"I sold three." she answered excitedly. "Which puts me two away from my bonus and only three behind Marcus who is the top seller and I even work 10 hours less than him a week. Can you believe it!?" she asked. I looked up her tall, slender figure and found those familiar cute dimples she inherited from Clair.



 

It was easy to believe. She was a knock out. Basically a younger, taller, bustier version of her mother who was gorgeous; and she worked in a suit store near the mall. Those guy salesmen didn't stand a chance. "Of course I do, but you know this job is not a career. You'll be going off to college in about 9 months." I reminded her. "I know, but I'll probably transfer stores and work part time for some spending money." she added.



 

"Now you know we've put enough away so you don't have to do that." I answered "I want you to concentrate on your education. A job will only be a distraction." I explained walking closer to my daughter. I had used my fatherly authority voice, but it seemed to work much better back when I was taller than she was. Normally, her resistance would melt away and she would come to my point of view.



 

As I got closer and closer I realized that proximity to her was a detriment not an advantage so I stopped about a foot and half in front of her. She looked at me and gave her mother an amused look. "I know you have, but I was talking to Mom the other day and she thought it wouldn't hurt if I worked a little too." She explained crossing her arms. "Besides, daddy, like it says on the cake I'm 18 now. I have to start figuring things out for myself." she added.



 

I didn't like this one bit. "Now Kimberly you're still a senior in high school and you only just turned 18 and while despite being an adult while living in this house there will still be rules that..." Click, clack. She took two steps forward and uncrossed her arms and dropped them to her hips. I looked up – way up. If Clair was stronger than me Kimberly would be too, but a lot more. I gulped. She looked determined as steel gazing down at me over her large bust. My resolve began to leave me "...uh" I stammered losing my train of thought. She was using my own tactics against me!



 

Pleased at the outcome her simple body language had generated she smiled and rubbed me on the head again. "Oh, college is such a long way off yet. We can talk more about it later..." "That sounds like a great idea." I heard Clair conclude from just behind me. "Kimmy can you do me a favor and go get your brother? He spent the night with Michael." she asked. "Mom, I was going to go shopping with Megan." Kimmy shot back. "Do as your mother asks." I demanded crossing my arms and looking up trying desperately to get some respect back.



 

She looked down at me annoyed and then back to her mother. "Please. It won't take, but about 15 minutes." added Clair placing her hands on my shoulders. She looked back at me then Clair again and sighed. I felt like a kid on the periphery of the conversation standing between these two adult women working out an agreement. "Oh all right. Just let me get out of these clothes first." She said turning and walking back to her room. "We need you back at 7 for your celebration." Clair said. "I know, I know." answered Kimberly. The tension left my body.



 

I turned looking up at my wife. "You told her she could work?" I asked annoyed. "I talked about it with her. The money is pretty good, she wouldn't need to work many hours and she really likes doing it." "I don't care." I interrupted getting angry. "Her grades will suffer." "Well like she said she's 18. When she moves to college she will do what she wants with or without our permission." explained Clair. "We will still be paying most of her bills: room and board,  her car payment, and books. She will still need to respect our wishes." I answered. "Besides..." Clair stopped herself.



 

Now we get to the real reason. "Besides what?" I demanded. "Scott you won't be able to work if things keep going the way they are going. Disability only pays a percentage of what you make. We could use some of that money. Kimberly agrees. She wants to help." Clair explained. "You discussed this with our daughter and not me! That's bullshit! Kimberly's life is one thing...this is our life we're talking about. I need to be in the conversation. I can't believe you went to her with this and made no mention of it to me." I complained heatedly.



 

"Don't be ridiculous Scott. I wouldn't ask her to do this, but she's not stupid. She came to me with the idea. What was I to do? Lie and say we couldn't use the money. If they don't find a cure we might need it." Clair concluded. Unfortunately, she was right, but I was fine sacrificing our needs for the sake of our daughter.



 

"I still should have been privy to this little discussion." I said sounding hurt which was the truth. Clair's face softened. "I know we should have talked about it, but you've been under so much stress I didn't want to burden you with this too." "Let me decide what is and isn't a burden OK?" I cut her off. "Sure." she said wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in for a hug. My face was buried in her cleavage and I felt her chin resting on my head. She then kissed the top of my head and released me.



 

Kimberly came out into the living room. She had changed into some jeans and tennis shoes and was wearing a tight shirt that stopped above her belly. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. I thought she needed a different shirt, but was too exhausted to object. "I'll be back with Timmy in a bit see ya." she told us. "See ya." Clair and I responded in unison.



 

Monday came too fast as usual. I was officially now the shortest person in the office at five foot nothing. Though the transformation I was undergoing was gradual it was still shocking to be looking up at folks I towered over just about a month ago. Karen got up as I approached. "Good morning, Scott." she said looking down at me trying to hide her concern. "Breakfast?" she asked.



 

"No, I don't seem to be as hungry as I used to be. Less of me to feed." I laughed walking passed her into my office. Good lord I was looking up at her nipple indentations now. I heard her laugh weakly as I shut the door. I stood in front of my desk. It was above my belly button now. I walked around and sat in my chair adjusting the height so my feet would touch the ground.



 

The day went by quick as I had a lot to do. Before I knew it Karen was reminding me of Gail's weekly meeting. "Thanks." I responded. I got up and left my office. Karen was typing at her desk she smiled over at me as I walked passed heading down to Gail's office. I saw little Mike stand up and smile. He was now an inch taller than I was. "Ms. Sanders is expecting you." he said glancing down at me as he ushered me in.



 

"Well lets have a look at you - my my." Gail said as I entered. She stood up and walked over looking down at me. I stood eye to nipple. "I've been thinking. I realized after Larry failed to recognize you that it might be best if you avoid in person meetings with your clients. Try and communicate over the phone or through email. If you have to meet in person let Karen or me handle it. I don't want anything upsetting them." she said looking down at me.



 

I didn't like it, but I could at least understand her reasoning. "Not a problem." I responded. We finished the meeting quickly because she had to leave early and I headed back to my office. When I got back Karen was bent over picking something up from the floor. I admired her long legs and shapely rear as I came up from behind her. Her butt was almost chest high



 

"Karen come in for a minute." I said catching her off guard. She stood up quickly and turned around straightening her skirt which stopped just above her knees. She followed me into my office and I explained Gail's wishes which she was fine with. "So, do I tell them I am an analyst here, then?" she asked. "As far as I am concerned you are an analysts here that just also happens to be my secretary." I answered. "Is that official? I mean can I have the Analyst title?" she shot back.



 

Clever girl. If I let her have the title she could easily parlay that into a raise here or an analyst position elsewhere. I was OK with this, but I wasn't sure that I had the authority. I probably just stuck my foot in mouth again I realized. "Well...let me talk it over with Ms. Sander's at my meeting with her next week." I said dancing a jig around her question. "I understand. Will you be needing me anymore today?" she asked standing up expectantly.



 

"Well I do need one more thing before you go." I said standing and walking around to my file cabinet. She followed me to it. I pulled the top drawer out. It was too high for me to see into anymore. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me.



 

"You want me to refile this drawer to the lower ones." she guessed correctly. "You got it." I said smiling up to her. "I'll do it right away." she said grabbing the files out of the drawer and stacking them on top of the cabinet temporarily. "May as well order some shorter cabinets and plan on transferring this one out next week." I ordered. "No problem." she responded continuing to empty the drawer.



 

My week was busy once again, but I was starting to get a handle on the work. What was starting to get annoying was the routine things that everyone takes for granted were becoming more and more difficult. By Friday I was 4'9" and according to Hoyle - a little person. I started the day not being able to reach my shampoo. I had to use the soap to knock it down so I could wash my hair.



 

Clair was almost a foot taller than me now whom I now stood chest high to. Kimberly, well, I didn't like standing next to her at all, but sometimes I couldn't avoid it. "Bye Mom." she said stooping to give her a hug before heading off to school. "See you later." responded Clair returning her hug.



 

Then she came to me. The top of my head didn't even come as high as her boobs. Smiling she knelt  bringing herself down to my level. "Bye daddy." she said hugging me tightly. My legs lifted a bit in response to her strength. "See you later." I wheezed. She then stood up rubbed me on the top of the head and left for school.



 

Another forty-five minutes and Timmy was ready for me to drop him off after which I would head on in to work. Timmy and I both stood in front of Clair as we kissed good be. We could have been brothers as I was now probably only and inch or two taller than he was. "Be good at school Timmy and have a good day at work Scotty." she said as we walked out to the car.



 

I got into the driver seat and after making sure the car seat was as close to the steering wheel was as possible I was just able to reach the pedals. I heard the passenger side door shut as Timmy slid in next to me. "What are you doing son? Backseat." I ordered. "But Dad you're not much taller than I am and you get to drive. I just want to sit in the front seat." he pleaded. "Now!" I demanded. "I'm telling Mom!" Timmy yelled opening the door and running back into the house.



 

I don't have time for this. Telling Mom what? I wondered. Sure enough a moment later out came Clair with Timmy in tow. "Get in and buckle up Timmy." I heard Clair command. Timmy slid into the backseat. "Timmy, your grounded." I said turning to look back at him. "What!? Mom." he pleaded. Just then I heard Clair's voice on the driver's side, "OK. I think I better drive honey."



 

"What? Clair, you're barely decent. I got this. Go on back into the house." I said. "Scotty, I'm not letting you drive with our son when you can barely see over the dash. Can you even reach the pedals?" she asked opening the door. "Come on. Out. I'll drop Timmy off at school then take you to work." she explained. "Clair, I'm already late for work we don't have time for this." I said annoyed.



 

She crossed her arms squashing her bra-less tits and said, "Scotty William, how much later do you think you'll be if I have to drag you out of the driver's seat?" she asked threateningly using my middle name. "Whatever! Let's just go." I said angrily unbuckling and stomping over to the passenger side and getting in. I startled as the horn sounded as Clair plopped down in the driver seat. "Good grief." she said looking over at me in disbelief. Her tits were pressing on the steering wheel. She quickly readjusted moving the seat much further back silencing the horn.



 

She backed out of the driveway and started off to school. A few minutes had went by and Timmy asked, "Mom, Am I really grounded?" This sent me over the edge. "Of course you're grounded." I said turning around to face him. "What for!?" he shot back. "Because you didn't get in the backseat like I asked." I responded. "I did so. I just went and told Mom you were too short to drive first." he defended.



 

"Would you two stop it!" Clair shrieked. "You're going to make me wreck." She said more calmly. Both of us immediately went silent for a moment. Then Timmy started again. "Mom, don't let him ground me. It's not fair." he pleaded. "Timmy, you're grounded and that's final!" I stated authoritatively. "Scott, maybe we should talk about this." she said looking over and down at me. "Clair???" I said giving her the look.



 

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Timmy, if your father says you're grounded then you're grounded." she said finally backing me up. "It's no fair! He's just mad 'cause you wouldn’t let him drive." Timmy blurted. I spun around about to lay into him good, but I felt a large hand on my shoulder. "Timmy, we're here. We'll decide later how long you will be grounded. Saying mean things will not help your case." Clair warned. Timmy immediately processed that info and turned back into the good son. "I'm sorry Dad." he self-servingly apologized as he grabbed his back pack and hopped out of the car.



 

The whole situation had started my blood boiling. "Clair, I'm going to have enough trouble getting our children to respect me with out you sabotaging my authority right in front of them." I said. "Well Scott, He was right. You were just grounding him for what I had done and I felt a little sorry for him." she defended. She was right of course, but it wasn't the point.



 

"So, how am I supposed to get home?" I asked looking up at her. Me or Kimmy will swing by and get you. When you're ready to leave just call." she responded as we pulled up to my building. I was about to get out when Clair said, "Hey aren't we forgetting something?" She leaned in so I went to kiss her and at the last second she turned and my kiss landed right on her cheek. "See you later." she said. Then pulled away after I got out and shut the door. I didn't like the way things were shaping up. My doctor's appointment couldn't come fast enough.



 

When I finally made it up to my office I noticed that Karen wasn't at her desk. Thankfully I wasn't the only person running late today. However, I heard what sounded like female voices in my office. I opened the door and Karen was sitting at my desk talking to another woman I had never seen before who was sitting in one guest chair and Gail was sitting in the other.



 

"Well I think that will be all Anne. Thanks for your time. We'll call and let you know one way or the other." Karen said standing up and extending her hand. The other much smaller woman took it. "Thanks. I hope I get the chance to work with you." she said. "Scott, would you mine showing Mrs. Weber out." asked Gail. Oh no. She was doing it again. I don't think I could take being treated like a secretary today. I might explode on someone, but for now at least I maintained my composure. "Sure...Ms. Sanders." I replied gesturing for Mrs. Weber to follow me. On my way out I overheard Karen ask excitedly, "So, Gail, how do you think I did?"



 

When I got back Gail and Karen were standing in front of my desk talking. I don't think they noticed I entered so I walked over to them forming a triangle. "So, what's up?" I asked looking up at them. They both finally took notice of me standing there. My head was just even with underside of Karen's blouse covered boobs and was even with Gail's nipples. They looked down at me.



 

"Oh, Hi Scott." Gail replied. "Karen asked if she could be promoted earlier in the week. I saw no reason why she shouldn't and so she's now our newest analyst – effective immediately. Mrs. Weber is a secretary candidate. We needed a place to do the interview and since your office was open we used it." Karen must have detected my lack of confidence in being able to deliver and took matters into her own hands. It's probably what I would have done in her shoes. "I think it's a great idea." I responded.



 

"And Karen was interviewing her replacement." I added finally piecing the puzzle together. The towering women looked at each other oddly for a moment. "Well, no. She was interviewing her own secretary candidate." Gail corrected. Today was not the day for this. "So, Gail, am I to understand that I no longer have a secretary?" I asked angrily. I saw Karen wince.



 

"Scott, its Ms. Sanders, and yes for the time being, but I have someone in mind. My younger sister is needing an intern position I think she will work out nicely." she responded commandingly crossing her arms and looking down at me. "That's great. When can I interview her." I asked looking up. "There's no need for that. I already gave her the job. She starts in two weeks." she answered.



 

"Two weeks!?" I blurted. "Really, Scott, I think you can live being with out a secretary for only two weeks. Besides you will still be working closely with Karen as she has taken over customer contact on your portfolio. I'm sure she would be happy to serve both roles until Tabitha can start." she suggested. "Absolutely." replied Karen looking down at me. "Karen if you would come with me. I have to get you set up in your new role in our computer systems." Gail instructed and both women left.



 

I was floored. Normally, I wouldn't have batted an eyelash at this, but my new stature was feeding my insecurity already and the truth was I had come to really depend on Karen. This dependence had been growing as I had been shrinking. It would be very difficult over the next two weeks. Then there was the fact that I had no say in this at all. Gail had already hired my secretary while Karen got to interview for her own. The more I thought about it the more I realized I was getting the short end of the stick here.



 

I got less than half as much done today without Karen's assistance. I hadn't seen her since she had left my office with Gail this morning. I had so much to do and it was already 5:30 PM and I hated working late on Fridays. My door opened it was Karen. "I'm so sorry about leaving you high and dry today, but Gail had one thing after another for me to do to get set up." she explained.



 

"Don't you have a match today." I asked. "No, we're scheduled off. How's things going with the portfolios?" she responded. "Well its been rough, but it couldn't be helped." I answered, but now that you're here you mind starting on the McMann files?" I asked sliding a stack of paper across the desk. "Not a problem." she said setting her own laptop on the desk. We worked for another hour and then my phone rang. Karen picked it up. "Mr. Adams office. Yes Mrs. Adams I'll transfer you now. It's Clair." Karen said holding her hand over the mouth piece of the phone and handing it to me.



 

"Hi Scott, Kimmy's on her way to pick you up." Clair's voice stated. "Clair I'm not ready to leave yet, in fact, I've got quite a bit of work left to do." I answered annoyed. "Well, Kimmy's got to work and I have to get Timmy to his basketball practice. I'm sure it can wait until next week." Just then my door opened. It was Kimberly.



 

"Uh...sorry, but there was no one at the desk." she said hesitantly. Karen stood up. "Hi I'm Karen Willis." she introduced extending her hand. "Kimberly Adams." Kimmy answered back. "My goodness, you must be Scott's daughter." Karen said looking up at Kimmy.



 

"Clair I really can't leave now." "You'll have to. If you want a ride home. I have to go get our party supplies after practice and Kimmy's staying at Megan's tonight after work. Scott I gotta go, bye." she said hanging up. "Jeez." I said aloud. My daughter and Karen looked at me. "Karen I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to leave. As you can see my ride's here." I apologized. "You're daughter's very pretty, must be in the genes." Karen complimented.



 

"Thanks." Kimmy said softly. "You ready daddy?" she asked looking down at me. She looked so professional dressed in her work clothes. Like she could be working here even. "Go on Scott I can finish these." Karen said. "No!" I blurted startling everyone. "I'm sorry. It's just I don't like to dump my work on my colleagues." I explained. Karen's face softened. "OK, I'll just finish what I'm doing and then file everything away." she promised smiling.



 

"Great." I answered feeling a large hand pressing on my back guiding me to the door. I instinctively responded moving my legs. "Let's go daddy." Kimmy said looking down at me. I looked up at her she seemed almost nurturing in a way. I turned over my shoulder,  "Thanks, Karen." I said. "Bye Scott, see you Monday." she responded waving at me with her fingers and then putting her head down into her work.



 

Click, clack, click, clack. Kimmy's heels beat repetitively as we walked down the hall to the elevator. I looked over my should and up at Kimmy her large, slightly bouncing bust was partially obscuring my view of her face. We silently waited for the elevator doors to open and walked in. There was an older lady who moved aside to let us on. After a moment the lady said, "Your boy looks so handsome in his little suit and you look so young yourself how old is he?" she asked innocently.



 

Kimmy looked down at me awkwardly I saw her face blushing. "Oh he's not my son...he's...he's...my little brother." she lied rubbing my head. Lord she could almost palm it I realized. "Well you two look very nice dressed the way you are. So many young people run around in skimpy clothes or with their pants down, it's refreshing to see some young people still believe in proper dress." she went on as the doors opened. "Thanks so much." Kimmy said guiding me out the elevator with her large hand pressing on my back again.



 

"So, sis, where did you park?" I asked looking up at my daughter. She smiled down blushing again. "Well...it was just too much trouble trying to explain." Kimmy reasoned. She was right of course. I laughed. We made our way to the car and she dropped me at the house and went on to work. A couple hours later Clair and Timmy got home with the supplies for the pool party. We had one every year right before we closed our pool for good. Normally, we invited more people, but because of my affliction we were keeping it to just us this year. Even Megan and Michael, our children's best friends, weren't invited.



 

The next day we slept in and once we got up slowly started getting food ready for our cookout. Clair was working on some nacho cheese and started tossing some salad. I was struggling dragging the grill out from the garage and conscripted Timmy to help. We finally got it on the patio and stood looking at it for a moment. Dang! Timmy looked to be equal in height to me. Not only that, but I was reduced to wearing one of his trunks too. We could have been twins accept for all the extra hair on my body of course.



 

I realized the matches were on the beer fridge in the garage and Timmy and I went to retrieve them. I jumped and then he tried, but we could only reach the top edge of the fridge. "Wait I know Dad." He said and he went and got a cooler for me to stand on. I got on and just was about to the get the matches when a large arm beat me to it retrieving them. I turned it was Kimmy back from Megan's I presumed. She was wearing that damn skimpy red bikini again.



 

"Here you go daddy." she said handing me the matches. Man, she was still taller than me even standing on the cooler. "Kimmy I thought I told you not to wear that anymore."  I said. She lifted me easily from under the arms she sat me down on the ground in front of her and bent over sliding the cooler back against the wall. Her gigantic boobs almost spilled right out of her top, but she stood back up before they did.



 

"I said I would put it away until I turned 18 remember." she said looking way down at me before walking out of the garage. Timmy and I followed chest high to her waist. Her bikini bottoms while not a thong weren't far from it. I was really feeling awkward seeing her like this, but there was a little truth in what she said. She was 18 now and could legally make her own decisions, even if I didn't like them.



 

When I got back out to the grill Clair had already gotten the charcoal and had the meat setting on the table connected to the grill. She was wearing her own sexy, purple two piece. I walked over and she grabbed the matches from me. "Clair, I'm the grill cook." I whined up to her. "Scotty, you'll burn yourself if you try and cook. I've got it. You go play in the pool with the kids and I'll take care of this." she suggested.



 

I didn't like it, but couldn't resist her in the swimsuit she had on. "What ever you say, hot mamma." I replied as my small hand darted under her gorgeous butt and I coped a feel. She spun around. "Scotty!" she protested. I then grabbed one of large boobs and squeezed. She responded by slapping my hand – hard. "Owwwwlll." I whimpered retracting my reddened hand. She smiled apologetically, "Go play you little perv, Shew!" she responded putting her large hand on my back and giving me a push towards the pool. I rubbed my hand walking towards the shallow end.



 

Kimmy was launching Timmy down to the deep end. I waded in next to her. "Oh, so your starting to take over for me too." I said looking up. "He just wouldn't leave me alone. I don't know how you do it for so long. My arms are burning." she complained looking down to me. Timmy swam back over. "Again." he demanded. "I'm done." she said rubbing him on the head.



 

He looked at me then frowned. "Dad's too little to throw me now." he said plainly. I looked at Kimmy awkwardly and saw her blush for me. Unfortunately, it was true. There was no way I could throw him, maybe lift him....wait that's it. "OK, let's play chicken. Timmy you can get on my shoulders and we'll take on Kimmy." I suggested. "Yay!" he cheered at this as I went under and got him on my shoulders.



 

Kaaplush. Kaaplush. Kaaplush. It wasn't going well for us. We had tried to dunk her 5 times and had yet to succeed. She was just too big and strong. We tried to take her head on and she just over powered us and pushed us backwards toppling us. We tried circling left and she simply used our own momentum and added a little shove toppling us in the direction we were circling. Ditto for the right flank. After the last time she smiled shining us with her dimples and raising her arms above her head said, "Kimmy the invincible." While laughing at our plight.



 

My competitive juices started flowing. "OK, Timmy. Here's what we do." we huddled. "Eeewwwe, I'm scared." Kimmy playfully mocked us. "Got it?" I asked. "Got it." he responded getting on my shoulders again. She got in a defensive position as we approached. "Remember Timmy stick to the plan." I said as we got closer. My plan was as elegant as it was desperate.



 

There was no way we could stand toe to toe against her. She was simply to big and with her being an athlete we weren't quick or agile enough to out flank her either. So we charged head on at her building momentum. Right as we were about to make contact I fell into her and pushed off with my legs and shoved Timmy into her with all my might. Then I slipped under water and wrapped my arms and legs around her knees.



 

It worked. I felt her fall under the water and I came up arms raised victorious. Timmy was jumping in celebration too. "No fair! You went under too." Kimmy choked and she was right. The brilliance of my plan lay in the fact that we weren't concerned with staying up ourselves. Our sole goal was to get her under water and we succeeded. I turned around to gloat.



 

There, right before my eyes were the largest pair of bare breasts I had ever seen – and they belonged to my daughter – I told her not to wear that. "Kimmy your top." I blurted. They were bobbing and swaying as she cleared her eyes and pulled back her hair. Her nipples stood large, stiff, and proud from brown saucer sized aureoles. Water was sheeting off of them and dripping into the pool. "Huh." she said opening her eyes. Each tit must have been one and half times larger than even Clair's at least!



 

"Haha! I see your boobies. I see your boobies." Timmy teased pointing. Kimmy covered up with one arm and fished around with the other for her top, but she was so large it was a near futile gesture as one her boobs slipped out from behind her arm into view again. "Shut up, Timmy." she said blushing either from anger or embarrassment as she retrieved her top and clothed her twin monstrosities once more. She waded out holding the cups over the ends of her enormous tits with her hands and walked over to Clair who tied her in the back again.



 

"Now will you please not wear that anymore?" I asked as we ate forty minutes later. Convinced she would see reason now. "There's nothing wrong with this bikini if you're just swimming, but it wasn't designed to withstand a wrestling match." she defended taking a bite of steak. "What were you all doing?" Clair asked. "We dunked Kimmy." Timmy gloated. "Only after getting dunked 6 times yourself...yeah I'm counting the last one as a point for me too." she shot back.



 

"You're just mad we saw your boobies. I saw Kimmy's boobies. I saw Kimmy's boobies." Timmy teased. "Mom!?" Kimmy whined. "Mom, they're even bigger than yours." he added plainly. "Mom!???" Kimmy protested more loudly. "That's enough!" Clair said sternly. "There will be no more talk of anybody's boobies." she followed trying to keep a straight face. Timmy and I both busted out laughing and though turning a deep red Kimmy finally started laughing too. We finished our meal and party with no more mention of anybodies boobies.