- Text Size +

It had been two weeks and sure enough Karen called and said that Gail had her file the short term disability papers. This would give me thirteen weeks until I was moved to long term disability which only made 60 stinking percent. Of course, at the rate things were progressing I'm not sure how much of me would be left in thirteen weeks. I now only stood one inch tall.



We called the doctors and they still hadn't found a reason for my shrinkage, but they seemed genuinely excited about some break through they had made recently. They again asked me to come stay with them, but I declined. I was getting small enough now that I was entirely dependent upon Clair and my children for just about everything and I didn't want to be away from them.



I was undressed and ready for bed. The last few weeks Clair had put me in the drawer of her nightstand instead of on the crib mattress. I was standing on the channel up button of the remote trying to change the TV to ESPN, but my weight was too small to push the button down. I felt shadow envelop me so I looked up. Sure enough Clair was standing there watching me from above. She was naked of course and I knew what that meant. I had been her favorite sex toy for over a month now, but I just didn't see how it could continue as I looked at her giant hairy vagina. It was so much bigger than me now.



"Awww, are you too little to operate the remote now?" she asked. "Here let me help you out honey." she offered and her large hand descended and grabbed the remote and dumped me off of it onto the bed. She pointed it at the TV and flipped on SportsCenter and then turned and sat her giant ass onto bed next to me and then scooted in so that her legs were surrounding me. This created a large depression that threatened to draw me nearer her pussy, but I was used to this and simply leaned against the depression and thus kept my center of balance and my position.



Still her titanic twat was only several yards in front of me. I looked to my left and right and her inner thighs rose to either side. I looked farther up and saw her upper body leaning back against the head board and pillows; her giant breast were draped across her chest. "Enjoying the view?" she smiled as she lifted her right leg and rested her hand on her knee.



This caused the solid wall to my left to be replaced by an angle like arch and much more of her right buttock came into view. Her left hand moved above me and the plucked me off of the bed with her index finger and thumb. "I don't think our usual position is going to work anymore." she said bringing me to her face. "We'll have to improvise." she explained as I felt me myself being lowered again. She stopped right above her vagina and I hovered there for a moment.



Then I saw her right hand emerge from the direction of her belly. Her two longest fingers slithered through her bush and split herself open. "Oh no." I said out loud as she lowered me a little further. "Have fun Scott." she said oblivious to my trepidation and let go. "Waaaaaiiiiiitttttt!" I called out as I fell and I kicked my legs and flapped my arms as if I might fly away. It didn't work. I fell right inside her pussy. Right down the center of her chasm. I landed on her soft slick tissue with a wet thud and then she removed her fingers and allowed her cunt to swallow me whole.



I had no control over where I went within her, but luckily I think I was too small to arouse her much because her love muscles either weren't actively squeezing or I was now too small to be squeezed by them. I was inside her for seemingly an eternity. My orientation changed several times as if she was walking some where. I felt powerful shakes jolting me and then I felt a breeze and air as I began to fall.



I grabbed onto anything I could but everything was so slick. I fell and realized I was falling towards her opening and what looked like the bed far below. When I fell out of her cunt I was able to grab a hold of some pubic hairs and stop my descent. I hung with a death grip onto her blonde curls and yelled for assistance, "Clair, help!" I hollered. She must have felt me swinging from her pubs because it wasn't long and her hand appeared beneath me and lifted squashing me into her sticky bush.



Her fingers formed a claw and she raked me from her pubic hair and I fell into her palm. She then lifted me up to her face. "Oh, thank goodness. I've been trying to shake you out of there for like 10 minutes." she explained. "I guess you're too tiny now to go spelunking." she reasoned. "No kidding." I said aloud, but not loud enough for Clair to hear. She cleaned me up and put me in the drawer and I was grateful to drift off into a sound sleep.



---one week later---



At a half an inch tall I only stood knee high to the smallest of Timmy's action figures and because of this he didn't like for us to play with those guys anymore. He said they were too big for me to beat up now. Unfortunately, this also meant the doll clothes I had been wearing were hopelessly big also. Luckily, my daughter found some old miniature doll clothes I could wear, but even these were starting to become quite large on me. I didn't know what I was going to do if I shrank any further. I guess run around naked.



Despite my size Timmy's imagination knew no bounds and he liked to fill the bath tub with water and play navy with me. I got to be in a remote control boat that he would use to ram into the other boats floating in the tub. However, today, he had grown tired of that game quickly and mostly played with his other toys. I felt neglected floating by myself near the back of the tub in my boat, dependent on the motors which he controlled for locomotion.



Then he simply got up and left. "Timmy! Timmy! Don't forget...daddy." It was no use. He was already gone. Probably went to his room to play video games or to watch Saturday morning cartoons. I was stuck, marooned in my own bathtub. Hopefully Clair would get up to get her shower soon. I walked to the edge and looked down. The water was calm and perfectly clear all the way down. I decided to take a dip.



I stripped out of my coarse velvet clothes and dove in. I swam under the boat and came up on the other side. I was treading water and thought I heard some water running. I swam back to the plastic ladder on the boat and climbed up. Walking back around to the other side I looked up. Oh thank goodness it was Clair. She was brushing her teeth. I would be out of here shortly.



She had her back to me as her robe hit the floor. God she was gorgeous. Her butt was immaculate. Smooth and round. Her hips cut in perfectly and her tits were so large even with her back completely turned I could see the smooth curves of her giant globes peaking around her sides. She was in damn fine shape, always had been really, but she seemed extra toned today. It must be all the walking she had done lately.



She turned and her boobs were jiggling oh so nicely as she brushed I was mesmerized. They were  enormous, much larger than I remembered. My dick was saluting her magnificence. Then I looked up. "Oh my god!" I blurted horrified. It was Kimberly - not Clair! I felt so ashamed. I tried to push my dick down but it wouldn't go.



What should I do? It was probably better for both of us if she didn't know I had seen her like this. Despite the recent frequency that she had seen me naked it somehow seemed wrong that I saw her naked too. It was almost as if her nudity mattered more because she was so big and mine less because I was so very little. Her gigantic nakedness carried more weight than my tiny nudity I suppose.



"Oh shit!" I exclaimed removed from my thoughts as she took a step and bent over me to drain the tub. Her tits hung and swayed above me. "Quit looking." I admonished myself, but I couldn't help it. Part of it was self-preservation: a need to track something so much larger. Truthfully, the other part was sexual. I had just mistaken her for her mother; she looked so very much like Clair only younger, taller, and bustier. She turned and rinsed her mouth.



The tub had drained fast and I heard slurping noises as the last of the water went down the drain. Most of the toys were near that drain, but the boat I was in came to rest on the bottom near the back which I was grateful for. Our drain didn't have a grate and I was definitely small enough to be pulled down the opening. I looked up; Kimberly had bent over and was picking out the toys near the drain. I ducked down into the boat the best I could. This would be my way out of here.



However, as soon as she finished with the toys near the drain she turned the water on and plugged the drain again. She didn't see the toy boat or action figure resting on his back near the back of the tub. Worse she was going to take a bath! My mind was racing. "OK. As soon as the water gets to me the boat will start floating again and she'll put it out." I told myself. I just had to figure a way to stay hidden during that time.



My thoughts were interrupted when a giant foot planted itself into the tub followed by another. Her feet were larger than my boat! I looked up and up following her legs up to her butt. She had her back to me. "Come on Kimmy turn around." I pleaded silently. But she didn't turn around. Instead she began to crouch down. She then used her powerful arms to help lower her enormous body gently into the tub.



"No Kimmy!" I yelled as her giant butt descended straight for me. It began spreading slightly and her hairy vagina came into view. "No." I yelled at it once more expecting it to stop. It didn't. If I didn't move I was going to get sat on by my daughter - crushed under her giant butt. I ran to the side and jumped off. My back slammed against the tub floor. I opened my eyes. My sky was a smooth tan mass. I was under one of her cheeks. I was done for! I put my hands up and screamed.



"Oouch! Damn it, Timmy!" I heard her curse. Realizing what had happened I got up and ran. A giant hand appeared from nowhere and lifted the boat I had just been on with ease. I ran as fast as my feet would carry me. In the same direction she was pulling the boat. I reached for the ladder just grabbing it. I made it. This would be my ride out of here.



I wasn't strong enough though and as soon as she lifted I slipped falling and sliding on the tub. I was next to the action figure and was getting up when I heard a thud and was again shoved to the ground. I was canopied by something I realized after I got my bearings.



I looked to my left. The giant action figure was next to me but his head and chest were holding up some flesh and his legs were sticking in the air because of the weight on the upper part of him. I quickly crawled out of my cubby hole and realized the four inch figure had saved my life as I turned over and began crab walking out from under...



Out from under my daughter's vulva. I had been saved from being smashed by the combination of her butt crack and the 4 inch plastic man. I stood up and was humbled my the long crease splitting her vulva. It easily 7 or 8 times longer than I was tall probably more. This is the last place I wanted to be, but I realized the only thing obscuring my presence was my small stature and her pubic hair. I saw movement. It was her hand! Shit! She saw me. I stepped back into her hairs a bit hoping against hope not to be found like this.



As her hand came closer I realized that I was naked. "Damn it!" I cursed. I forgot my clothes in all the excitement. What would she think of me now standing where I was totally naked? Her fingers clamped down, but not on me. On the action figure. He was saving me again. If I ever got out of this I was giving him a metal.



When she pulled him out from under herself her vagina dropped just enough to push me deeper into her pubic hair. I felt as if I were about to become ensnared and quickly moved once again to the periphery. I peeked up. Her heavy breasts heaved with a sigh. "Well what are you doing down there, shorty?" she said smiling and straightening the action figures arms and legs.



This was my chance to get away from her crotch I realized. So, I ran out along the inside and then under her bent leg. I got to her knee and realized I was in knee deep water that was advancing on me at a rapid clip. "Jeez! Give me a break" I muttered. "I shouldn't say that." My daughter continued talking to the action figure. "You're probably even a giant compared to daddy now." she said measuring his height.



"I wonder." she said lowering the plastic man down to her crotch comparing his relative size. "Hmmm. Mom probably has to take care of herself. I figured as much." She said solemnly. "Kimberly!" I said out loud, then cupping my hands over my mouth. My concern was unwarranted as the water noise drowned any unrestrained shock I may have felt completely. Before I let my feelings get hurt I reminded myself that Kimberly assumed she was alone. She set the plastic man out of the tub and then leaned forwarded and squirted some bubble formula into the water which quickly began to froth with soapy suds.



"At least I'll have more cover." I said to myself. I looked around for a way out and as I pivoted around Kimberly's naked body came to view. Her giant tits were shaking violently as she shook the empty suds bottle getting the last of the formula. From my position under her knee I could see everything, but at least the suds were beginning to partially obscure her vagina at least. "You'll have some coverage too." I said turning away and looking everywhere for a way out.



There was none. The slopes were too steep and slick. There was no way for me to climb out – except on Kimberly. The thought frightened me in more ways than one. First it was very dangerous. At my present size she could easily crush me in a number of ways as I recently almost discovered. My eyes automatically darted to her enormous breasts jiggling slightly as she reached out of the tub and emptied some old rose petals into the water. I shuttered. Either would flatten me.



Second, she would surely see me if I tried climbing up her arm or leg. The last thing I wanted was for her to find me like this. I think I almost preferred being smashed except for the fact that it would mean she would also find me like this. Unless...I glanced at her hair. It was both very long and abundant and I saw that many long blonde locks were hanging midway down her back. Maybe low enough so that when the water level rose I could climb out.



It seemed to be the best chance I had. The water was over my head now now and I was treading. The suds were high above my head. I was now worried less about being spotted because of my soapy camouflage and more about drowning. I latched onto a rose petal that floated over to me and began using it as a flotation device. My plan just might work assuming I could climb that far.



I paddled towards her side trying to stay obscured by bubbles. However, out of the blue I was lifted into the air as her long leg rose out of the water to so she could use a razor on it. Me and my flower petal boat flowed with the sheets of water down her smooth leg plunging into the water again. My feet hit her thigh with such force she stopped to scratch. I quickly ditched the petal and swam for it. When she finished scratching she lifted the petal I was on out of the water and then tossed it back in the water down towards her feet.



Great, I was treading now. I needed to think of something fast. I looked around Kimmy was concentrating on gently scraping hair off her raised leg. I swam around behind her and looked up. Her hair was still out of reach, but fortunately the water level was rising fast. I just had to keep swimming and hidden a little longer. I heard her shake her straight edge in the water and then start scraping again. She finished her right leg and then rinsed the blade, lathered up her left leg and began working on it.



Finally, the water level reached a sufficient height so that I could reach her hair. I swam over to her back and reached out and grabbed a wet, golden lock. I then proceeded to climb up her back as quickly as possible. I was light enough that she didn't take notice of me and I reached her shoulder in a minute or so. I peaked around her neck and could see that, down below her massive bust, she was almost finished shaving. I looked to her right and saw that I was now high enough to get out of the tub, but I was much too far away to make the jump.



I looked down and saw the water sloshing far below. No way could I even try it. I would land back in the tub for sure. My feet then came out from under me as Kimberly leaned back and rested her head on the back of the tub. I was in the water again, but I had a death grip on several strands of her hair. She then dropped down even further and I was completely submerged, but only for a moment as she quickly rose out of the water again. I found myself dangling about the level of her mid back and I made the climb once again.



When I reached her shoulder again I peaked around her neck once again and saw that she was lathering up her giant tits and belly. She then proceeded to her arms and I realized her shoulders would be next so I retreated into her hair in the nick of time. She then began to use the sponge to rinse off. I heard the drain plug get released and the sounds of water draining filled the air. I was in luck she wasn't going to wash her hair.



I tightened my grip as I felt my daughter stand up. It was like being on a fast moving elevator. I didn't dare let go of her hair and in fact I buried myself deeper within her locks in order to prevent a fall. She was bending over and standing up and jostling about unexpectedly as she dried off. I figured that when she dried her hair that I would be able to grab onto her towel and get down when she dropped it to the the floor or into a clothes bin.



I then felt my world shake violently as she started drying her hair with the towel. This could be my chance, but I had to be careful. I needed to get a hold of the towel without being thrown to my death. I started trying to make my way out of the recesses of her hair to a point where I could more easily grab at the towel, but just as I started to do this I was lifted and flipped upside down. She was putting her hair up and wrapping the towel around it. Great! Now I would have to think of something else before she turned her brush or hair dryer loose on me.



I felt her moving, but despite the danger I began to crawl through her hair until I reached the towel. It appeared to have me trapped, but I didn't give up and began to probe it looking for a way out. I finally found a seam and wiggled my way through it. I emerged outside of the towel and it appeared I was on the crown of her head. I carefully crawled nearer the front and I looked out and could see that she was in front of her dresser mirror. She had a bra and panties on already and was putting ear rings in.



Good lord Kimmy had a large chest; I couldn't help but observe. Even the gigantic heavy duty bra she was wearing seemed inadequate compared to her abundance. The large black cups that were straining to contain her would have swallowed Clair's chest with room to spare – a lot. As I was contemplating her size relative her mother I felt my stomach do flip flops as I was suddenly weightless and then free falling. I grabbed at the towel, but it was moving with me. She was removing it from her head.



My grasping slowed my descent enough so that when I landed I didn't seem to hit too hard., but I had hit much too quick to be on the ground. I saw the towel lift away and I felt myself slipping further down on a smooth, soft surface.  My slippage slowed to a stop as I seemed to be pinned between two walls. Holy shit! I looked around and up. I had landed in Kimmy's cleavage! What was worse I looked to be fairly deep. I looked up and my field of vision consisted only of a sliver of space defined by the crevice between my daughters massive tits which were being squeezed together by an inadequate bra.



I could see her chin and then a brush touching her bangs. Every time she raised the brush to her hair I felt pressure build on my body from the giant constrained tits which were walls from my position that extended dozens of feet up and down. I tried to climb upwards, but was unable to budge. I then noticed that Kimmy looked right down at me. Did she finally feel me? I was saved. However, my elation was erased almost immediately as an enormous pressure began to crush me from both sides.



"Kimmy! Stop!" I called out weakly looking up and saw her looking straight ahead at something. She then looked back down at me, but I realized then that it only appeared she was looking at me. She looked up again and the pressure increased once more. She was adjusting her bust with her hands and crushing me in the process! "There." I heard her say and then felt myself bouncing as she began to walk somewhere. The bouncing caused me to slip even deeper into her titty trench and I lost even the little sliver of vision that I had had.



It then felt like I was falling again, but some how I seemed to be tumbling up. The little sliver returned and from it I could see she was pulling her work uniform out of the dryer. Oh no, she was getting dressed for work. I needed to get out now. I tried to climb upwards and met with some success until she stood up again and began walking once more. I was then bounced right back to where I just was.



I fought and fought, but it was hopeless. I was too small and Kimmy's bust was much too big. More particularly her cleavage was too deep and tight. I suppose I should have been thankful. Were her tits not quite so large relative to her bra her cleavage would not have been able to hold me tight enough to prevent me from falling out the bottom. So, I sat in solitude listening in occasionally as she unwittingly carried me around with her at work.



"Hello. Hi Mom." I heard her answer or cell. "No, I haven't seen him. He's probably somewhere in Timmy's room. OK, I will. Bye." she said and then hung up. Clair was looking for me it sounded like. When I finally did turn up I was going to have a lot of explaining to do. Kimmy's work shift was long being a Saturday. The guys really did fall over themselves trying to buy a suit from her it sounded like.



I had a pounding headache as me and Kimmy's bust bounced our way to her car. I was also probably dehydrated I had sweat so much. Clair's cleavage had been no where near this uncomfortable; She must be wearing a push up bra or something I figured. Or maybe it was because I was a lot smaller or that her chest was a lot bigger than her mother's. Anyway I heard the radio come on and the car start. Thank goodness, it wouldn't be long now and I would be home. The car came to a stop and I heard her slam the car door and then I was bounced up the lawn to the door. Knock, Knock. I heard her rapping on a door. Wait something's wrong did she forget her key?



"Oh hello." I heard a strange woman's voice greet. "Hello Mrs. Maraman." Kimmy replied. "My goodness you're a tall one and so pretty. Andy's in his room. Right this way." said the female voice. Ten bounces later - "Hey." I heard a male voice greet. "You kids want anything to eat?" the female voice asked. "No, Mom were good. We really need to get on this homework though." replied the male voice. "Okay, I'll leave you be. Just let me know if you want anything." the female voice answered and then a door shut.



"You are so gorgeous. I've been thinking about you all day ever since you sent me that picture this morning." The male voice said. "Did you like? I think I need to lose a little more weight." Kimmy coyly replied. "Are you kidding? You're body is smokin' and its so cool that you're tall. You're the first girl that I haven't had to stoop down to kiss." said the male voice from much closer; seemingly from right above me. "Well you're the first boy that I haven't had to stoop down to kiss – well much." she giggled back.



This was followed by the sounds of smooching. So this was the punk that Kimmy was seeing. "Andy, I'm up here." she admonished. "I'm sorry, its just I've never seen any woman as big as you are. I mean not even in magazines or on TV. It's hard for me not to look. Do you mind sharing your size?" he asked. "Well you first. You tell me how big your package is and then I'll tell you how big my bra is." she countered.



"I'll do better than that I'll show you." he said. Ziiippp. "Oh my gosh!" Kimmy squealed. "I'm six inches limp and ten and half when I'm stiff, see." He replied without hesitation. "Yes I can see that. Does every guy know his size or whip it out so easily?" she asked awkwardly. "If they're big like me they do, now its your turn." Andy reminded her. "Alright, I'm a 46 double F, but I think its too small on me now. I'm buying double G the next time I get bras." she revealed. "I guess you're gonna ask to see them too?" she added. "It's only fair." he replied followed by another zipping noise.



"Jesus I can't believe I'm doing this." I heard Kimmy respond. I felt her tits quake around me. Then I was squeezed so hard I thought I was going to pop like a grape and then abruptly the pressure relented completely. I saw light for the first time in hours and felt a cool breeze on my damp skin. I should have been falling to my death, but for some reason I wasn't. I didn't move a muscle. My damp body was stuck to the inside of my daughter's giant boob.



I could see her other breast just a few yards in front of me as her cleavage had opened up considerably now that her massive mounds were free from the confines of her bra. Only moving my eyes I glanced around. I couldn't see Kimmy's face around the curvature of her tit, but I could see the boy, Andy, or at least his arms, chest, stomach, and chin. He was also topless and appeared to be an athlete of some type as his chest was fairly large and well defined as were his arms. She had pulled her blouse and bra down under her breasts and I could see them squashed below me.



"Good grief you're humungous. They're bigger than my head easy. Can I touch them?" Andy begged. "Sorry, not today." she responded politely. Good girl. "Please let me look for just a little longer." he pleaded. "I don't know what it is with boys and boobies." she giggled back. "OK, 10 more seconds." she relented. "Can you shake them for me?" he asked. "Christ, you are spoiled. OK, but that's it. After that I'm putting them away." she said.



"No Kimmy!" I yelled to no effect as I began to sway slowly at first, but then wildly as she shimmied her shoulders for him. A few seconds later and the shaking began to die down, but I was slipping off. I felt my back pulling free like Velcro. Knock, Knock. "Quick into the bathroom." Andy whispered. Then a sudden force powerfully catapulted me upward. Something had moved her whole chest up rapidly. I felt myself flying through the air. I hit her breast bone and slid back down into her cleavage, but this time I was only chest deep and my arms were free. She was fastening the front of her bra. I could hear the overworked fabric straining as she did this.



I was bounced again as Kimmy quickly went to the attached restroom, but at least I could see. "Andy...open up." I heard a female voice demand. "One second Mom." came his reply. Kimmy was standing in front of the bathroom mirror and was pulling her blouse back over her bust. I felt myself being squeezed again as she adjusted herself. It wasn't as bad as before, but I still winced as I looked up. I saw her looking down right at me.



"Holy shit. Dad is that you?" Uh-oh. I froze as I saw her thumb and finger descend towards me like a giant pincer. She pinched my entire right arm between them and lifted me out of her cleavage and straight up. She dangled my miniscule nude body by my arm about three inches in front of her giant blue eyes. Her other hand was resting on her hip as she examined me for a moment in shock.  "What the fuck? You better have a good explanation for this." She chided me. I was only half listening to her; because I was so terrified. It was such a long way down.



"Kimmy please put me down." I screamed. I could tell she was straining to hear me. "Put you where? My purse is at home." she responded annoyed. Knock, knock. "Hey she's gone. You done?" Andy asked. "Uh...one second." she replied looking over her shoulder. She turned back to me and I felt myself being lowered. "Mom's going to be so pissed at you. She's been looking for you all day." she said and then dropped me.



I fell only a dozen or so feet and again found by self in her cleavage, this time about waist deep. I looked up and found her looking down at me. "Hang tight for a few minutes and we'll be home soon." she said to me and then her two longest fingers descended onto me and pushed me down deep into her cleavage once more. I felt a powerful squeeze followed by Kimmy's voice, "That ought to hold you."



She was right, it did. I was unable to move once again. I listened as she made an excuse to leave over the protests of her boyfriend. I felt bouncing again as she walked to the car. "I can't believe you were there the whole time listening to everything we said." She vented. I heard the car start and the radio come on. Ten minutes later the car stopped and the door slammed and I was bouncing again. The bouncing stopped and I felt air on my face and the fingers grasping at me. Once they got a good grip she lifted me out of her cleavage and dropped me into the palm of her hand which she closed around me before opening the door.



I heard Timmy crying in the background. "Kimberly please tell me you found your father. Timmy finally admitted to playing Navy with him in the tub and then he forgot about him. We think he might have been sucked down the drain." I heard Clair's voice explain shakily. "Yeah I found him and it makes a little more sense now." she said. I felt like I was on an elevator and then light flooded my vision as Kimmy's fingers opened and revealed me to Clair. I was lying naked in the palm my daughter's giant hand. "Oh thank goodness." Clair said out loud and snatched me from Kimmy's palm and pulled me close to her bosom. She then sat me on the kitchen table.



"Timmy say your sorry to your father for leaving him in the tub and then go to bed." Clair instructed. "Dad I'm sorry for forgetting about you." he sniffled above me and then ran back into his bedroom. Clair and Kimberly listened with ears cocked toward me as I recounted my day. I left out Kimberly's extra curricular activities. "Well I know you're not going to like it, but I'm going to start protecting you more dear. For starters Timmy has to ask my permission if he wants to play with you from now on." proclaimed Clair. What could I say. Her concern was entirely reasonable given my ridiculously small size and what had just transpired.



"I am going to get a shower. I haven't had one all day. I don't think I've even eaten." Clair rambled walking towards our bedroom. This left Kimmy and me alone at the table. "Thanks for not telling Mom about what Andy and I were doing." she said looking down at me. "It was none of her business." I yelled. "I was so mad when I first found you. I thought you were spying on me again. Now I feel like a selfish brat." she admitted. "Mom says your clothes must have went down the drain. Those were the smallest that I had left." she informed me. "They were big on me anyway, besides there's not much left of me to see." I laughed making light of the fact that I would have to run around naked like some little mouse.



"I'm hungry. How about you?" Kimmy asked changing the subject. She fixed her self a lunch meat sandwich and tried to tear off tiny little bits for me as she ate it, but even these were too large so I asked her to let me get my own piece. "Sure." she said through a mouthful of sandwich and she lowered it to me. I walked up and tore a hunk of meat and some bread off and starting eating and then noticed where I was.



There was and enormous crescent of sandwich roughly torn that was taller than me, wider than my height, and deeper than my height. I was standing in the bite mark Kimberly had just created; and there was room to spare! I jumped back as she lifted the giant sandwich to her mouth and ripped off another big bite and began chewing. I decided then that I needed to try and stay away from food from now on. Had I fell in her breakfast instead of her cleavage I might be dissolving in her her stomach now.