- Text Size +

SCOTT

 

Paul was making fun of me all day today, he found it very comical that my next door neighbor who we know as “Emma short cake” has just asked me to the dance. The problem is that I really do like Emma, and I wanted to say yes but Paul wouldn’t have let me hear the last of it.”Girls are just interested in what dresses to wear and who they are going to dance with”He said.“We should be more focused on how to sneak some cans of beer into the hall and get our priorities right for enjoying the evening Scott”  

I guess that I am not ready to go out with a girl yet, Emma is very sweet and beautiful and would definitely make a good girlfriend but the timing is not right. As I sit here thinking about Emma and how she has been catching my eye with her pretty long blonde hair, I realise it is not in the same way as her hot sister grabs my attention.

 

Yesterday Paul and I were in my bedroom playing on my Xbox when he spotted Diana in their back garden, she was mowing the lawn and you could see straight down her top from up at my bedroom window! That girl has a big pair of bazookas, we were going to see if we could capture them on our mobiles but she was too far away for the crappy lenses.

 

I will go to the dance but on my own as normal, only a few of my mates are taking girls there and they are all being ribbed about it.

 

EMMA

 

As expected Scott and his friends are out the back whilst most of us are in here dancing. I don’t get boys and their obsession to try and smuggle drink into the dance, they must know that if you are not a senior they are going to frisk you which means you end up outside all night. Hopefully he will come in and see me in this dress and finally really notice me, I feel quite confident dressed up but I also feel like a little girl next to my friend Carla tonight.   

In the last year Carla has really developed, she is getting quite tall compared to me as I only just measure four foot eleven and that’s with these two and half inch heels that I am wearing tonight. I would love to be as tall as her, but I have always been looking up to Carla since her growth spurt.

 

Carla has heels on like mine tonight but a size larger of course and she must be five foot four, I feel so short standing next to her and feel like it’s hard to be noticed in her shadow. Her dress is also very different to mine as she now has a real cleavage and wants to show it off to the boys. I am looking at her now and she must have the largest bust compared to any of the girls in our year and some of the year above for that matter! What is she now a 32-D? I must ask her casually next time she comes to my house for a sleep over. Whatever cup size she is the boys are noticing her a lot more compared to the flat chested girls like me. Still my sister is extremely busty so hopefully I will take after her when my growth spurt finally decides to kick in, I am sure that I have seen Scott distracted by my sister on more than one occasion, he must like big boobs, all boys do I guess. Anyway I must go and see if I can find Scott, maybe I can get him to dance with me this year. I still feel hurt that he laughed when I asked him to take me here but I realise now that he is just keeping face with his mates and it’s probably not so cool to be thinking about girls when there is lots of alcohol to be drunk.

 

SCOTT

 

“Hey Paul, pass me another tinny”

I shouted across at Paul, he was already looking a bit worse for wear as he had drunk a full six pack before even getting to the dance tonight. I can’t keep up with him, maybe it’s because he is carrying a lot of weight, and he must be thirteen stone but is built like a tank. I am pretty lean in comparison, just a shade over nine stone yet I am taller than him but only just. However at five foot two I am not tall by any means but I do tower over many of the girls in our year, especially Emma who is rather short. I often tease her about this and call her short cake just because I know this provokes a reaction.

 

 

“You are a light weight Scotty boy, this is number eight for me!”Paul grins at me and sounds very slurred with his words. He is challenging me but I am not up to this task, if I stay with him any longer down this alley behind the hall then I will be unable to walk home and my father will kill me if he smells the booze. It is time for me to leave him for a bit and check out what’s going on inside the hall whilst my legs still wish to co operate and go in the direction they are told.   I make my way inside and almost straight away I bump into Emma, she is looking very cute in her short dress, her legs are a very nice shape, I haven’t really taken much notice of them before now. “Hey Short cake!”I greeted her and she gave me a frown when hearing my opening words but soon replaced this with her normal pretty smile which was a knock out to see.“Scott, I am wearing heels tonight you know”She said to counter my short comment and I glanced down at her shoes, even with them she was a good three inches shorter than me and must have been looking at my nose. I decided it wouldn’t hurt to tease her a little more.“Yeah but I’m still looking over your head short cake, hey is that Carla over there?”

 

 

I was distracted by a glimpse of what looked like Carla, she was wearing a dress equally as short as Emma’s but I had never seen her with something on that was so tight before. I knew she had a good sized pair of tits from the odd hint when I saw her in her sports t-shirt but tonight she looked positively stacked in that clingy dress. My eyes followed her as she walked across the dance floor with some drinks and my gaze must have been very obvious as I accidental ignored Emma for those few moments.