- Text Size +

They arrived at the cabin deep in the woods.  He had invited Alyssa and had seemed so excited that she had decided to say yes.  But it had been with deep reservations.  He had practically followed her around at school like a puppy dog until they had graduated back in May.  The more she treated him like shit the more he had catered to her.

She knew it wasn’t nice, so agreeing to come to the cabin had been a concession to try and make things up to him.  He really was a nice guy even if he was a little geeky.

When they entered the cabin his mom was sitting Indian style in the middle of the living room floor with incense burning.  Her eyes were closed and a low moaning was escaping her lips.  The ignored her and walked through the cabin to the back.  It faced a beautiful lake and the echoing stillness of the forest.

He motioned to her to follow and they followed a well beat path.

She couldn’t help but ask, “What’s the deal with your mom back there?  Rumor at school was that she is crazy.”  She regretted saying that last part but since she didn’t hang out with that many people the voice that would have told her what was the right thing to say was a bit rusty.

He shrugged his shoulders and kept walking as he answered.  “Oh, she’s not crazy.  She’s a witch.”

Alyssa didn’t know what to do with that so she asked another question, “Where are you taking me?  I’m really not the outdoorsy type.”

He looked back over his shoulder at her, his smile was huge.  “I’ve made something for you.  I want you to see it.  We’re almost there.”

Made something for her?  That sounded like more of his silly crush on her.  If she had things her way the only crush would be him under her giant foot.  Unfortunately, she wasn’t a giantess.  Not in real life anyway.

After about 10 minutes of silent walking they entered a clearing.  A small hill sat between the trees with the afternoon sun shining down on it.  He went to the top of the hill and turned to face her as she followed.

“This is the place.  Wait right here.”  With that he went to the far side of the clearing and came back toward her carrying a box he had picked up from behind a tree.

She cocked an eyebrow at him when he stopped a few feet away.  His smile had grown and his excitement was infectious as he began to talk.

“I didn’t tell you but over the summer I found out some stuff I didn’t know before.  You know how I study science, it’s my best subject.  You know I love messing around with electronics and stuff too.”

“So, one of the things I found out is that you have giantess fantasies.”  His voice faltered as he saw her face fall.  This was the one thing she didn’t want anyone around her “real” life to know about.  She worked hard to keep it a secret.

She turned and began to stalk off when she heard him say, “I can make it real…not just a fantasy.”

Those words brought her up short and she turned back toward him.  She watched as he opened the box and pulled out a box covered in wires and buttons.  It looked like he had melded a remote control with a garage door opener.

She smiled sardonically.  “With that?  You brought me out here for this?  Why did I even agree to this!?!?!?”

Before she could turn away he hit the uppermost button on the contraption while pointing it at her.

A red gleam surrounded her and suddenly she couldn’t move.  Her whole body shuddered and as she stared at him helplessly she began to grow.

After about 15 seconds he released the button.  The red glow stayed for a few moments and when it left she found herself as tall as the trees around them.  He was the size of her dolls from her childhood now.  He had really done it!!!

He had granted her fondest wish…She was really a giantess.

Her joy was so great that without thinking she picked him up and began kissing him.  Granted her lips were as big as his head, but he didn’t seem to mind.  He basked in the glow of her happiness.  She could hear his words, “See, I made you happy.  All I ask is that you let me stay with you in your new life.  That way you can protect the grow ray.  And I can help you assimilate yourself into the world.  I can be your spokesperson.”

She nodded her acceptance and hugged him close to her chest as her thoughts began racing about things she wanted to do as a giantess.  Dreams she had spent years developing…never knowing they could come true.

It was at that moment that things went horribly wrong.  Her hands were wrapped around his body as she held him close.  It was a natural reaction that when she heard a woman’s voice say, “What is going on here?”  That her hands opened up and he fell to the ground.  He fell hard.

Turning Alyssa watched the horror dawn on his mother’s face as she ran to his side.  It was too late for her to help.  He had died from the fall.

His mother looked up at his killer with tears in her eyes, “I knew he was up to something.  He had been secretive all summer.  He did this to you.  And you repaid him by killing him for it.”

Her cries began to echo around them, Alyssa knew it might bring others.  She had to think fast, what could she do to shut the mother up?  How could she make things right?

Suddenly the mother gathered herself and rose to what would have been a towering height before to Alyssa.  But now it was like her dolls.  The ones she used to punish by crushing them.  Alyssa knew the only thing she could do now.

Before she could do anything the mother yelled up at her, “I curse you.  At your height you will have many accidents like my son.  Each time you do you will grow again.”  Then the witch started chanting in what must have been Latin.

It had given Alyssa pause but now she had to shut his mother up.  With one step she was across the clearing and brought her foot down hard.  All sound stopped other than the echoing crash caused by her step.

It was then that Alyssa realized she really had been a witch. 

She was growing again. 

And she was hungry…ravenously hungry. 

A minute later the clearing was empty as she headed toward town now standing a little over 50 feet tall.  She licked the blood from her lips as she sorted through her purse to see what all had grown with her.  This was going to be fun.

Accident?  If killing made her bigger there would be no accident.  There would be a slaughter.