- Text Size +

Chapter two.


Saign picked his bleeding torso up with her slender fingers,she turned it around slowly looking for the meatiest part to eat next..she grinned at him her choice made she turned him around and bit into his bum cheeks.Tom screamed out in agony as she tore away the flesh from bone..saign chewed up the muscular flesh slowly saviouring its taste.She made short work of his rear turning his body around gripping it between her teeth,she held it fast against her lower jaw and dragged her teeth against his rib cage ripping gouges in his chest,Tom passed out with the pain Saign continuede oblivious to her meals suffering eating on her mind.She was enjoying her star pupil soon he would be gone.she studied her meals remains his beating heart visible through the torn flesh..she was going to enjoy the offal contained with his ribs,she waited patiently for her meal to awaken wanting to enjoy his fear and pain.

Tom opened his eyes the pain real to him once again he cried out to her to end it quickly..Saign smiled at him.


"Mmm why Thomas that would spoil my fun after all you are a gift for me an "apple for teacher" as you would say in America"

She laughed at him lifting the screaming body to her lips, her teeth hiding behind her lipstick covered pout,she pushed his exposed pelvis into her mouth manouvering it into the corner ready to be crushed by her molars.Tom whimpered as she chewed on him his bones crushed between her teeth allowing access to the offal inside,his intestines fell onto her tongue the smell filled her nostrils the warm sensation signaling succes.Saign pulled him out slowly her tongue seeking out the warm fleshy meat from inside his body,Tom still very much aware of what was happening screamed at her to stop.Saign pulled at the stringy mess with her teeth pulling it from his body an eager mouth waiting to chew it ready to be swallowed.

She was an expert at keeping them alive until the last piece of meat had been ripped from thier bodies,she smiled at her victim her mouth filled with his intestines she chewed it slowly.She turned his torso his stomach and liver now her next target she put him to her lips her tongue ready to greet him.it snaked inside licking tasting the next part of her meal...of course tom could not feel this but he was aware of what she was doing his heart skipped as her tongue brushed against it..she moaned loudly enjoying teasing her pupil.

She hooked her tongue around his organs and pulled at them until they were exposed her teeth then able to grab on to them and wrench them free from his body the flesh was soft easy to chew.Only toms screaming head and beating heart and lungs remained Saign placed his head between her molars to grind it against her bottom teeth tearing away his being..his identity now a mass of torn flesh, she bit down on the head crushing it.She pulled the headless corpse from within her deadly smile ..nimble fingers pulled at the remaining delicasies hiding away inside the last of Toms organs her prize,only an empty cage of bones remained.

Saign put the bones onto her plate this was all that remained of her pupil a meal enjoyed, her knickers were wet from her orgasms the feeling of dominance the source of her pleasure.The bones that remained would be ground up and used to make a soup some flavouring to add to another dish...Tom's body all used up to satisfy anothers hunger and desires.

Saign went to her morning lesson as normal Tom's remains still inside her waiting for her next visit to the ladies lavatory to be expelled, a waste product from her meal a star pupil no more...She eyed her class,who would offer themselves to be her next star pupil she wondered,she smiled at the knowledge of what had come to pass, hers alone the only other unable to speak up about the injustice his role now over.."APPLE FOR TEACHER INDEED"