- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  

Author note: this is another old story I had forgotten about. I have made a few changes to it. It is set in September of the year  2000.

  Angela's Date  

Angela was enjoying her date with Greg. She didn't even mind that he had picked the restaurant they were dinning at.

"So tell me about yourself?" Greg asked.

Angela froze up. Should she mention that she was a speaker at the failed GTS rebel conference held on GTS-345? That her guest Stacey became a GTS-goddess and wrecked the conference? Should she tell him that she was turned into a giantess against her will and dragged to some sort of GTS-goddess party? That she had to beg to be restored to normal size?”

"There's not much to tell." Angela replied.

Before Greg could respond, the earth began to shake and a loud voice said.

"Ball finder where are you?"

"Who the hell is ball finder?" Greg asked.

Instead of answering the question, Angela said.

"I'm on a date."

"Who are you talking to?" Greg asked.

"Stacey, she's a GTS-Goddess." Angela replied.

"Drop your date and report to me." Shelly demanded.

"I refuse to leave my date. You're going to remove the roof and get me." Angela replied.

"Um, Angela I don't think it's a good idea to piss a GTS-Goddess off."

"You should listen to your ex-boyfriend. As for lifting the roof off, I have a much better idea." Stacey said.

"What do you mean by that?" Angela asked.

In answer she felt her clothes getting tight.

 

Greg couldn't believe his eyes. He could have sworn his date was 5'4" a few moments before now she was 5'8" and growing fast. Her clothes were falling apart under the strain.

 

"If you value your life, flee now." Angela cried. But Greg was rooted to the spot. He had never seen a woman grow before.

"I mean it. If I get as big as last time, I'm going to become 200 feet tall." Angela pleaded. Greg was still frozen so she picked him up (she was over 7" by now) and brought him to the door of the restaurant and then shoved him outside. She tried to get out herself but her eight-foot plus body was too small for the door.

 

The restaurant shook as Angela tried to get her growing body through the door. Finally after much effort she knocked the wall out.

"They make it look so easy." The 18-foot and growing Angela complained.

 

Taller and taller she grew, her body rising over the fleeing crowds and the nearby buildings. She was pleased that her date was no where in sight. Then after a few moments her growth stopped (at the 200-foot level) and she saw Stacey.  At 1200 feet tall Stacey was hard to miss. She was dressed in her golf attire.

"Why did you this to me Stacey?" Angela asked.

"The urge to play golf waits for no woman. Besides you're going to be my ball finder for the rest of your life." Stacey replied.

"But I thought that you would let me live a normal life when you returned me to normal size after the GTS-Goddess party." Angela whined.

"Cheer up ball finder. Lots of woman would jump at the chance to become a giantess. Besides my golf game awaits." Stacey replied.

  

The end