[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: LAND OF THE GIANTS
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4839 Read: 28594
Published: February 10 2011 Updated: February 10 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is a 4 way crossover involving characters from all 4 of Irwin’s television serieses: “Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea” , “Lost in Space” , “Time Tunnel” and “Land of the Giants.” Occasional pretextual references to episodes of the shows occur in the stories. Watch the shows first if you’re worried about spoilers.
Chapter titles are puns based on Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea episode titles.

1. Chapter 1: TWO DAYS TO HEROES by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1029 words)

2. Chapter 2: THE GIANTS ARE FALLING by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1036 words)

3. Chapter 3: AND 4 OF US ARE LEFT ... WITH ONE DOG by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1146 words)

4. Chapter 4: TIME DROP by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (708 words)

5. Chapter 5: DIARY FROM THE PAST by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (920 words)