- Text Size +

     Evelyn filled me in on some more confidential company information as we drove home. Basically, the stimulant had contacted a small group of employees, who through close proximity with their families had spread the stimulant. The situation right now was that everyone who had contracted the stimulant had received the neutralization, and Valhalla was merely waiting to hear about any new cases popping up, which was good. Apparently the stimulant wasn’t particularly contagious anyways, and seemed to peter out on its own after contacting one or two people. The US government had been notified and was cooperating with Valhalla as well, keeping its ear to the ground for any more outbreaks. The vibe I got from Evelyn was that they were trying to avoid turning this into a big deal with the media. I suspected that the government had been involved in this project from the get go, and probably had something invested in it.


      Evelyn was extremely confident they’d have a fix soon. She explained that because she had been the manager on the day of the accident, she had received the most contact with the stimulant, as she ensured the other co workers were evacuated. Because of this, we were by far the worst cases Valhalla had seen that day.

      She complained that she was already hungry again, so we stopped at McDonald’s on the way home. After a short while we realized that three quarter pound hamburgers weren’t enough to fill her up. She demanded we stop at a grocery store.


      “Ok, head in there and buy lots of cheap stuff. We need to stock up.” She pointed to the door.


      “Aren’t you coming with?”


       “Looking like this? No way! I’ll wait in here.”


       I shrugged and exited the car. I grabbed a cart at the entrance and worked my way through the store. The handle on the cart was so tall that it was just under my chin; it made me feel like a child. I must have shrunk some more, because the clothes Valhalla had given me were already feeling a bit loose.


       I quickly worked my way up and down the aisles. I didn’t feel like sticking around for too long, lest I run into someone I knew. As I filled my cart, I noticed how different the world was. It became a bit much. Everyone and everything towered above me. The supermarket was filled with women, most of which were at best eye level with me or at worse significantly larger. Big hipped housewives, athletic college girls in sweat clothes, attractive middle aged women of all shapes and sizes, there were huge women of various kinds. I found myself staring down a lot, noticing their immense feet a lot more. Heels, pumps, sandals- their feet were all almost bigger than mine. I was felt a strange mix of fear and excitement.
     

     As I went through the Italian aisle I noticed a particularly big boned woman shopping for noodles next to me. She was very tall for a woman, pear shaped and thick. Her thighs were like tree trunks to me, and her wide feet were several inches longer than mine. She was wearing tight teal capris that barely contained her massive ass and open toed flats, and her toenails were a bright pink.


      I stood next to her and started grabbing some spaghetti noodles off the lower shelves. I couldn’t help but stare at her feet. What would happen to me if those huge feet were to step on me, with all that weight and mass behind them? This woman was enormous compared to me, but she was no Evelyn. I thought about how much the both of them weighed, and about how much it would take to crush a man my size. I decided I didn’t want to find out, and that the best idea would be to steer clear of angering Evelyn too much.

       I proceeded to the checkout, where a cute college girl rang up all my stuff. She smiled at me from up high, and was very bubbly and pleasant throughout the transaction. As I struggled to bag up my purchases she came around the checkout and gave me a hand, effortlessly lifting the heavy bags into my cart. She waved and wished me a good night, and I was off into the parking lot.


      Evelyn helped me load the bags into the back seat and truck, locating a box of crackers I’d bought and eating it as we drove home. As we drove I thought about what my life would be like if they didn’t find a cure for me. The grocery store was a real eye opener. My life could be filled with all sorts of new difficulties at this size, and I wasn’t exactly enthused about that. On the plus side, normal everyday women had become towering amazons to me, especially Evy. I decided that there was nothing I could do about it at the time, and hoped my body would quit shrinking.


      After my girlfriend lugged the groceries upstairs in her powerful arms, I set a large pot of noodles to boil as she headed into the shower. Already I noticed that I was significantly smaller than when I’d left, so I grabbed the tape measure again. Unsurprisingly, the tape revealed that I was now about an inch or two under 5 foot. Surely I was going to stop shrinking soon.


      Just as the noodles finished, Evelyn emerged from the bathroom, ducking under the doorway. Her massive frame was sopping wet and wrapped in towels, and her head was about a foot or so from the ceiling. I remembered that we had about an 8 or 9 foot ceiling in this apartment, and she was fortunate it was so tall. Seeing the tape, she grabbed it and asked me to help measure her.

      “I’m now 7’4” she claimed proudly. At least she was enjoying this.


      “Your feast is almost ready,” I said as I took the pot filled with noodles off the stove. I seasoned them, added the sauce, and slapped it on a plate. The plate was filled to the brim before I even halfway emptied the pot.


 Evelyn changed quickly in the other room, throwing on some capris and a stretchy belly shirt work had provided.  As she came back to the table to eat she kissed me on my head before she sat down.


      “You take such good care of me.”


      I poured myself a glass of orange juice and sat next to her. She was turned to the side, measuring the length of her foot with the tape. Curious, I asked how long her feet were.


      “14 inches!” she chirped happily. Leaning and peering to the side of the table, they looked a whole lot bigger than that to me. Of course, so did everything else lately.


      We ate in silence. And by ate, I mean Evelyn voraciously devoured 3 full plates of spaghetti before moving on to a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. I could barely choke down my orange juice.


      Seeing me struggle with the juice, Evelyn asked, “Do you want to finish that?”

      “No, I can’t” I said dejectedly. It tasted like acid.

      She reached across the table, grabbed the glass, and downed it like she was taking a shot before going back to rummage through the cupboards. She came back with some bananas.


      “Gosh, I just feel so fat eating like this,” she patted her slight paunch from her full stomach. “I just can’t help it though.”

      I knew she needed to eat, but it was honestly beginning to worry me a bit. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the more she ate, the more she grew. I was beginning to wonder when it was going to stop, for her sake. If they didn’t find a cure, Evelyn was going to be stuck in a world built far too small for her, and I don’t think she quite realized the baggage that came with that. Either she was merely power tripping on her new body, or she had supreme confidence that Valhalla could fix her. I suspected it was likely the latter.


      Regardless, it didn’t really matter what I thought. Everything was out of my hands at this point, so I figured the best thing to do would be to not dwell on “what ifs” and enjoy my life while I could.


      Evelyn noticed I had been rather quiet for a while.


      “You hungry?” she asked quietly.


      “Eh.” Honestly I really couldn’t tell anymore. I probably was.


      She got up and went to the fridge, grabbed a cup and made me a small glass of milk.


      “Here try this.” She held it under my face. I took a sip without too much difficulty.


     “There, that’s good. You’re scaring me a bit Jack, with your lack of appetite. I wouldn’t want my little boyfriend to starve.” She tried to feed me another sip, but I hacked it up. It tasted like it was sour, and my stomach quickly twisted into a knot, rejecting the fluid.


      “Hmm.” She leaned back thoughtfully. After a second or two, she put the glass in the microwave. Fumbling the buttons with her huge fingers, she managed to heat the milk for a few seconds.


     “Try it now.” She grabbed the back of my head and tilted the glass into my mouth.


      The warm milk slid down my throat and soothed my angry stomach. By the time I finished the glass I felt really full. It was a good feeling.


      “See? There you go honey.” Evelyn put the glass in the sink. “You go lay on the couch, I’ll be there in a bit.”


      I switched on the T.V. as Evelyn went into our bedroom. I heard her grunting and struggling for a while, and in a minute or two she came back carrying our bed frame. She set it next to the couch and went back for the mattress and blankets. After five minutes she had rearranged the bed and couch in a way that made a much bigger bed. She spread several blankets and propped up pillows.

      “There, that should work for a while,” she said with her hands on her hips. It was getting pretty late, so we both climbed into bed. I curled up beside my mountainous girlfriend, who was lying on her side. She held me close to her hips, her huge hands wrapping around me. Every time she adjusted herself to get comfortable my whole body lurched against her hips. After a while I wasn’t even watching what was on anymore, I was just enjoying the experience of spooning with a woman who was over 2 feet taller than I was. I spent a good time just staring at her bare feet, and her ridiculously long legs. I gently rubbed her hand, which felt like it was almost the size of a baseball glove. It wasn’t long before I felt an intense heat emanating near the small of my back from Evelyn’s womanly parts.

      “Hey,” she poked me in the side, “you want a back massage?”


 I agreed and rolled over onto my stomach. She got up on her knees and mounted me from behind. I could feel the heat from her pussy near my ass and thighs as her hands went to work.


      Let me just say it was pretty painful, at least at first. Evelyn hadn’t quite figured out that I was a lot smaller than her, and therefore a bit more frail than usual. After I winced a bit she softened her touch and it was much better. Her thick warm thumbs circled my back muscles as her fingers nearly wrapped around my whole chest. She massaged me gently all over, working my shoulders and arms between her fingers. She rolled me onto my stomach and rubbed my abdomen and thighs. Then she took one big pointer finger and slipped it under my beltline.

      “Hey there,” I playfully grabbed her wrist with both hands, “where are YOU going?”


     “I’m just curious to see you, that’s all.” She continued to pull my pants off, exposing me.


     She eyed my body hungrily before proceeding to pull my shirt off in a similar manner. She softly caressed my whole chest with her finger, lightly touching me and then letting off. It was incredibly erotic to find myself completely stripped and at her mercy.


      Her finger stopped on my stomach, before slowly, ever so slowly moving south. Finally, her finger rested on my member, which jumped to meet her touch. Her finger nearly covered my entire rod, and her red nail lightly pressed into my pelvis.

      “I’ve was thinking about that problem you’d been having. About how you finally told me all about it.”


      “Yeah?”


      “That worked out really well for the both of us. I’ve got something like that too, in a way.”


       “Something you’ve been wanting to tell me?”


       “Yes. I want something from you,” she said lowly, menacingly. “But you’re going to have to promise to do a good job.”


      “I’ll do my best.”


       “Are you sure? I feel kind of selfish asking you for this.”


        I could tell that whatever she was about to lay on me was pretty important to her, and likely very kinky and personal. However, after all the great things she’d done for me over the past day, I’d volunteer for anything she asked me to do.


      “Evelyn- It’s better to just say it. Trust me. I would do anything for you right now.”


      We made eye contact for a long period of time. I could tell behind those big green eyes that she was contemplating a lot of things. Finally, she spoke.


      “Jack… I want you to service me.”

       Wow, that was direct. “Will do.”

      “No! Jack, you don’t understand,” Evelyn rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. With a cruel smile she cupped the back of my head in one hand and pointed to her massive crotch with the other.


      “Service me,” she ordered.