- Text Size +

     “Hey. Hey sleepy get up.”


      My whole world was jostling about. The best sleep I’d had in months was being interrupted by my girlfriend basically creating an earthquake with her body. I was not appreciative of this.


      “Ughh… Evy no…” I turned over onto my stomach and buried my face in her bosom.


      “I don’t think so mister. It’s almost 4.” She shimmied her chest to wake me. Cushy boob flesh smacked me in the face.


      “Ah. I’m up!” As I started to come to Evelyn scooped me up under the armpits, lifted me into the air, and stood me on my feet.

      Rubbing my eyes to clear the haze, I saw her, still sitting on the couch. As my vision cleared she stood. And stood. And stood.


      I stumbled backwards in shock as my girlfriend towered over me. It was possibly the most erotic thing I’d seen all day, and that was saying a lot considering what I’d been seeing.


      “I think I grew again.” She said meekly. She grabbed the tape measure from the table, a puny plaything in her hands by now. She held it up to her head and dropped it down to me.


      “What’s it say?” she asked with a hint of eagerness.


      “You are… about six foot… eleven-ish.”


      “Wow!” she exclaimed excitedly, “almost 7 feet! How small are you now?”


      She quickly fumbled the tape measure with her giant hands to get a quick measurement.


      “Five foot two. You’re smaller than most women now, Jack,” she giggled.


      I was in awe of it all for a while. The world was certainly a different place at 5’2”. Everything looked larger- the table, the kitchen, the counters. Everything fit larger in my hand. It made me feel like a little kid again.


      Evelyn was also taking in her surroundings. “Look at me Jack, I’m taller than the doorframe. I feel so big and powerful. And you look like a little boy to me. Look at you, you’re so cute!” She stooped to give me a hug.


      No sooner had her arms touched mine when I heard a loud tearing noise. Evelyn’s poor tank top fell on my head, and her colossal ass had burst out of her skimpy shorts, which now hung pitifully from her hips.

      “Not so great being big now, is it Evy?”


      “Well, if you’re going to get sassy with me, maybe we shouldn’t go to that appointment. Maybe we can just stay like this,” she shot back.


      I didn’t want any part of that, as much as my penis thought otherwise. I shut up and went into the bedroom to get changed.


      And therein was our first problem- none of our clothes fit anymore. I got off lucky. By tightening my belt and wearing my smallest T-shirt, I just looked like a guy whose clothes didn’t fit. If anything, I even looked kind of “street”.


      Evelyn however, was a lost cause. Nothing of hers even came close to fitting, and eventually I had to take a knife to some old sweat clothes of hers. I cut up the sides of her sweatpants a bit and cut a V into the neck of her shirt to give her boobs somewhere to go. When she finally got on it looked like really silly, body-tight Spandex.


      In our ridiculous getups we made our way to the Evelyn’s car, hoping not to be seen by the neighbors. Evelyn was about to get in to drive, thought better of it, and tossed me her keys.


      “You drive, I’m too big I think.”


      I drove her car regularly, so it was no big deal. However the steering wheel felt a little more unwieldy, and the car seemed to take up more space on the road. Really I was just smaller, but it gave off the illusion that I was driving a boat. Evelyn was hunched in the passenger’s seat, her legs curled up into her lap.
 Before long we made it to the parking lot of Valhalla Research, where Evelyn worked. She told me to pull around back into the employee parking lot. It was a pretty modern looking facility, clearly well funded with a grey main building and assorted warehouses. One warehouse was encased in a white plastic biodome, an obvious quarantine. As we parked I noted several black government cars in the lot. It made me nervous.


      We got out of the car and headed for the main building. Evelyn was in high spirits, excited that I was getting to see where she worked, and explaining things as she went. I would have been a bit more enthused, but I was getting bad vibes.
 She spoke with the receptionist, who pointed us to a closet with some lab gowns. We put them on and were told to wait in the lobby until we were called for.


      I observed my surroundings carefully. Valhalla Research was a nice facility, efficient and plain. It smelled faintly of chemicals, like a high school chemistry lab. It lacked a lot of windows, and was mostly lit by artificial lighting.


      A door opened, and a doctor hurriedly approached us with a clipboard. He was wearing a lab coat with the company logo on it, and carrying a clipboard.


      “Evelyn Paige, Jack Bronson?” he asked.


      “That’s us doctor.” Evelyn responded.


      “I’m Doctor Yoshida. Before we get started it is imperative that you two don’t touch anything, particularly if it’s biological. We just ran some tests and got some new results in. Follow me.”


      That was not what I wanted to hear. From his manner and choice of words, it was apparent that Dr. Yoshida was a scientific doctor, and not a medical professional. To say I was on edge would be an understatement.


      We were led to an adjacent warehouse through a hermetically sealed airlock. As it hissed shut behind us Dr. Yoshida pointed to a bench and gestured for us to sit down. As we did, I heard orderlies bustling around in other rooms of the warehouse, and the buzzing and whirring of machinery.


      “What’s going on doctor?” Evelyn asked meekly.


      “Please allow me to be completely frank here. It seems that during the accident the other day you and several of your coworkers were exposed to an airborne stimulus that has triggered the physical response you are experiencing. Clearly, you’ve passed this on to your accomplice. Unfortunately, at this moment we don’t know a whole lot about the stimulant, so we’re asking you to assist us in performing some testing. So far the tests we’ve been running have been quite successful. The good news is, with a few more breakthroughs, you folks should be well on your way to enjoying a normal life again.”


      That sounded pretty reassuring. “Doctor, before you told us not to touch anything. Why's that?”


      He turned to me. “In our last test we discovered that the stimulant can be passed from one individual to the next via physical contact. We’re going to ask you to please fill out some paperwork, after which you’ll get a checkup and we’ll run some tests.”


      Some orderlies in bio-suits handed us the paperwork, which we promptly filled out. Evelyn and I were separated and taken into different rooms. I sat down on the cool operating table as orderlies rushed about. Dr. Yoshida entered, wearing his bio-suit as well.


      The checkup was conducted much like a normal doctor’s visit- blood pressure, vitals, all that stuff.  I asked a lot of questions but didn’t get very far. Dr. Yoshida would claim that I wasn’t privy to certain information being that I wasn’t an employee, which I thought was just a cover for “we have no idea.”


      About halfway through the inspection, the doctor was called out of the room. He returned shortly with a needle filled with some sort of yellow liquid.


      “Mr. Bronson, it seems we’ve already discovered a way to neutralize your contagiousness. If you’ll allow it, I’d like to give it to you. Your female accomplice has already received it.”


      I agreed, and he gave me the shot. Afterwards, he asked if I had been in physical contact with anyone since the accident. I replied that I hadn’t, since I’d basically just stayed at the apartment the whole time.


      He finished the checkup. After that were some tests, where I ran on a treadmill, gave a blood sample, an MRI, and was exposed to some weird light scan. When all that was finished I met up with Evelyn and Dr. Yoshida gave us a run down.


      “The stimulant’s contagious effects have been neutralized, which is good because we’re allowed to send you folks home now. Essentially, what’s going to happen over the next few days is that we will need for you to be on call for more testing, so please refrain from making any plans. A cure should be developed shortly, likely by the end of the week. We’ve got our best people working on this.”


      “Essentially, we’re going to ask that you try to remain unseen. We understand that you have lives to attend to, and it’s not within our power to stop you from going about your daily lives. However, for the sake of the company’s reputation we ask that you try to avoid any potential media attention.”


      “As far as the stimulant is concerned, it is triggering a biological response in your brain that is manifesting itself in size change. As you probably already know, the response is dictated largely by gender. Mr. Bronson, your lack of appetite is due to your body rapidly metabolizing itself, which has led to your decreased stature. We have determined that at some point this effect will end, at which your body will return to normal metabolic functions, albeit on a smaller scale. We are under the assumption that this will severely limit your dietary options. Try sticking to foods you can keep down, I would suggest a liquid diet for the time being.”


      “Ms. Paige, you’re body is essentially moving in the other direction. Your metabolism is working overtime, which is why you have been so hungry lately. You will continue growing until you reach a certain point. It is ok to eat as much as you want, in fact I encourage it. Your body needs to have as much nutrition as possible right now.”


      “We had some clothes made for you to take home, as your wardrobe no doubt no longer fits you. Feel free to take many different sizes to accommodate you over the next few days. We look forward to working with you in the future, and I assure you that Valhalla Research will produce results shortly.”