- Text Size +

       More sexually fulfilled than I had been in a long time, I got up from the couch to grab a blanket. My package was tingly and raw, but in a contented way. Evelyn was spread out over the whole couch, her head propped on her elbow. Her immense feet hung off the edge, and a heavenly smile spread across her lips.


      “That was really good,” she said. “You were way more into it than usual. You really do like your woman big.”


      “Once you’re back to normal though, I’m afraid my problem might come back.” I sat down on the edge of the couch. Her legs took up most of the cushion.


      “We should take advantage of this then. We have until 5,” she smiled devilishly. “This is pretty fun for me too, you know.”


      She lifted her leg over my head and set her big foot into my lap. It was probably close to a foot long, but to me it seemed a lot bigger. Her heel rubbed up against my boxers as she curled her toes, putting her red painted nails right under my chin.


      “Give me a foot massage?” she asked cutely.


      I complied, situating myself so that her sole faced me. My thumbs ran up and down her soft sole, and her toes splayed in delight. I had never realized how sexy my girlfriend’s feet were before. Now that one was the size of my whole forearm, I took great notice. The massage was almost more enjoyable for me than it was for her.


      She switched feet, noting that I had an erection. “You like my feet too?”


      “Evy, you’re a sexy woman, what can I say?”


      She pressed her red toes into my bare chest, her foot almost covering my whole torso. Her heel pressed into my penis, and it jumped to attention. With her foot pushing me back into the couch, she started rubbing me up and down, grinding my member between my stomach and her heel.


      I looked down at her gigantic toes, gently caressing my chest. Her nail on her big toe must have been two inches wide! Evelyn worked her foot harder, then brought her foot down to my penis and started rubbing it between her toes. I was getting pretty excited again, being completely at the mercy of my girlfriend’s foot.


      After a few minutes she stopped. “That’s good enough for right now, besides I’m hungry.”  She got up and headed into the kitchen. I threw some clothes on. Of course they were getting a bit loose, like I was wearing a size too large. It was later in the morning, so I figured the mail would be in. I headed downstairs to the apartment mailboxes.


      I opened our box up with our key. It was a nice morning out, with clear skies. Flipping through our mail I saw it was nothing but junk credit card offers.
 I turned to head back inside when I spied a woman walking across the street. My heart sank.


      Roxanne saw me just when I saw her, so there was no way I could walk away without looking like a jerk. She waved and quickly crossed the street.


      “Hey Jack! Is this where you’re living now?” She gripped her book bag. She must have been heading to our Asian history class.


      “Uh yeah.” I was completely off my guard. She was wearing a cute yellow top with tight blue jeans and high heels. Her hair was curled. With her heels on she was as tall as I was, and I was hoping she wouldn’t notice.


      She eyed me from head to toe. “Not making it to class today?”


      “No, I’ve got something going on.”


      She moved in closer. “If you wanted I could take some notes for you. I’ll stop by later to drop them off.” She placed her arm on my shoulder and locked eye contact. “It’s on the way anyways.”


      I gulped. She was clearly, obviously, without a doubt hitting on me, which made me feel like a sleaze. I had to abort this conversation!


      “Ah, that’s ok!” I stumbled backwards nervously. I had meant to say it in a tone that meant “don’t bother” but in my uneasiness it came out wrong and she misinterpreted it.


      “Great! I’ll be by later then.” Roxanne winked and did a girly wave. “It’ll be around 5.”


      I watched as she continued walking to class. What a failure of a conversation. Plus Roxanne now knew where I was living. My only saving grace would be that Evelyn and I would be gone by 5. I made a mental note to be out the door much sooner than that. Better to be safe than sorry.


      I headed back up to the apartment and found Evelyn lounging on the couch, watching T.V. and eating a box of Cheez-Its. I threw the mail down on the counter and sat next to her.


      “Want some?” She offered me the crackers.


      “Eh, no thanks.”


      She eyed me curiously. “You look shorter. Go get the tape measure.”


      I grabbed it off the counter and handed it to her. She made a quick measurement and concluded “that I was now 5’6”.”


      “Really?” I couldn’t mask my disappointment. Evelyn laughed heartily as she measured herself.


      “6’6”! I’m a foot taller than you!”


      Wow. I wasn’t feeling emasculated at all. No sir, not me.


      She noticed my discontent at this fact and brought me in for a quick embrace. “It’s ok little guy, I still love you,” she said teasingly.


      “You’re sure the people at work can fix this?” I asked upwardly.


      “Positive. Although I’m not so sure I want them to anymore. I kind of like you like this.”


      That remark had the simultaneous effect of both frightening and exciting me. On one hand, I was concerned that she might not be entirely kidding. Truthfully however, I was sort of feeling the same way. Not that my ego would allow me to admit it.


      “Ha ha ha. You’re so funny Evelyn.” I broke from her embrace and poked her in the ribs, wiggling my fingers back and forth quickly.


      “Hey! You’re asking for it shrimp.” She squared off into a wrestling stance before diving at me.


      Her shoulder caught me directly in the solar plexus, and I felt a sudden sickness overcome me. It felt like I’d been tackled hard playing football or something. My girlfriend had just hit me with a force equivalent to a college linebacker. Not that I was going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that.


      She brought me down rather easily, pinning me under her mass, which was probably about 230 pounds. I grappled with her on the floor, but she maintained firm wrist control on both my arms. She mounted me effortlessly, putting more pressure on my plexus. As she towered over me she moved to tickle my armpits.
 She laughed at me as I squirmed uncomfortably. Her huge fingers drove into my sides.


      “How’s that feel? Bet you’re regretting what you did!”


      “Like…  hell I am!” I replied between gulps of air. Remembering a bit of my combatives training from the service I grasped one of her arms with both hands and rolled quickly to the side to escape.


      It didn’t work as well as it was supposed to have, and I clumsily had to escape by squirming around in a circle on the ground. However, I was now on my feet and Evelyn was on her knees. I attacked from behind, locking my arms around her waist.


      She laughed heartily at my attempt to submit her and flung me easily over her shoulder. I landed on my side and was instantly smothered by her mass. She was really strong!


      I grappled fruitlessly for a few minutes before getting fatigued, while Evelyn used her weight to pin me down. She goaded me the entire time.


     “What’s the matter Jack? Can’t escape out from under your woman?”


      “Tough soldier boy can’t even beat his girlfriend?”


      “I guess we know who’s wearing the pants now. If anything were to happen I’d have to come and protect you!”


      I was completely gassed, but was still trying to muster a weak protest. I just felt so fatigued, like my body was made out of lead. I was in shape though! I should have been able to put up a better fight! Finally I gave in.


     “Ok. You win.” My tongue lolled out. It got hot in here all of a sudden.


     “Hah! Wimpy man! Now I get to do what I want with you!” she smirked evilly.


      “Oh? What’s that?”


      She contemplated for a second, before leaning in for a powerful kiss. Her heavy body pressed into mine, nearly crushing me.


      “You’re going to have to be my slave until we head to the doctor.”


      That was only in a couple hours. I could accept those agreements. “Sure thing.”


      “This means you’re going to have to do what I say. Everything I say. Or I’ll have to teach you who’s boss around here again.” She winked at me and flexed her bicep.


      “Whatever loser.” She let me up.


      “First things first. Make us something to eat, boy. You haven’t eaten in a while.”


      I went to the kitchen to rummage through the cupboard while Evelyn fixed her hair.

      “What do you want?” I asked over my shoulder.


      “Lots of those biscuits you make. Make some mashed potatoes too. And some hamburger and gravy to go on top.”


      That was an easy enough meal, but it sounded more like a dinner.


      “That’s kind of a lot for lunch, don’t you think?”


      “Don’t question me, puny man.” She walked into the kitchen and pinched my ass. Laughing to myself, I pulled a package of hamburger out of the freezer and set it to defrost in the microwave. As I turned to get some potatoes ready I heard Evelyn add another package to the microwave and restart it.


      Wow. She really had an appetite lately.


      I fried up the meat, cooked the potatoes, and baked the biscuits in no time. Evelyn happily filled her plate and sat down to eat.


      “Aren’t you going to have any?” she asked.


      “Ah…”  I wasn’t really hungry, but I probably should eat anyways.


      “You eat that. Remember, you have to do what I say.”


      “…ok” I put some potatoes on my plate and grabbed a biscuit. Before I could sit down next to Evelyn she was already getting her second heaping helping.


      “I’m just so hungry. Must be all this growing I’m doing!” she exclaimed between bites.


      “Yeah. My growing girl’s got to eat, I suppose.” I could barely look at the food. Nausea overcame me as the aroma of the meal entered my nose. It was as if the very thought of food made me sick.


      “Evy, I don’t think I can eat this.”


      “Sure you can. Try a bite.”


       I munched a bit of the bread. I almost finished it before it came choking back up. Coughing, I managed to hold it down.


      “Jack! Are you ok?”


      “I’m fine now,” I regained my breath. My stomach churned uncomfortably. “I think I’m just sick or something.”


      As I went to go lay down on the couch, Evelyn finished eating the rest of the lunch. By the time she was done I was feeling a bit better. She flipped on the T.V. and came back to the couch.


      “Move it, runt.” She pointed to the floor.


      Remembering that I was temporarily still locking in her servitude, I complied. Evelyn sprawled out on the couch, which was looking far too small to contain her. She pointed to the bathroom.


      “Go get me my nail polish. I’m going to do my nails.”


      After a lengthy and difficult conversation from the other room, I managed to locate the specific shade of reddish pink that she wanted amongst the plethora of colors she kept in there. They all looked the same to me.


      Grudgingly, I headed back to the couch and handed her the polish.


      “Thanks sweetie,” she batted her eyes at me, obviously enjoying the situation. She patted her lap. “Come lay next to me.”


     I curled up next to her on the couch, and she rearranged me so she could paint her nails comfortably.  She was propped up on the armrest of the couch, with me lying in her lap facing the T.V. After a minute or two, she stopped painting.


     “Why am I doing this? You’re the one who’s the slave here!” Her giant hand dropped into my lap, and her other hand produced the bottle. “Go. Make them pretty.”


      Her hand rested on my thigh, dwarfing it in size. It was long and athletic, but feminine, with short nails. Curiously, I placed my hand over hers. I was amazed at the sheer size difference. Previously, her hands were always slightly smaller than mine, but now her fingers were nearly two inches longer. Science was a crazy thing.

      I opened the polish bottle and went to work. It was pretty easy going, and before long she had shiny red fingernails to match her toes. Her arms squeezed me in a gentle bear hug, and she kissed the top of my head.


      “Thanks honey.”


      With my head resting peacefully against her bosom, I could hear her gentle heartbeat. Her arms were wrapped around me like blankets, her warm body heat radiating from all around me. Her chest was rising and falling with her breathing, and her hand soothingly caressed my head. It wasn’t long before I nodded off for an afternoon nap, completely surrounded by my giantess girlfriend.