- Text Size +

     She was standing in front of the mirror, examining her body and nearly in tears. “This isn’t normal Jack. Get the tape measure.”


      I ran to grab it and quickly measured her. “You’re 6’4” Evy.” I was pretty worried. She looked absolutely massive to me. How was this even possible?


      She turned to me. “Really? That’s it? Because I feel a whole lot taller than that! You barely come up to chest now!”


      It was true; I did barely come up to her chest. At the moment I was barely able to peer over the height of her breasts. I took a step back and placed the tape measure on the bathroom sink, but it seemed awkward. Like the sink was… higher than normal.


      Evelyn noticed it too. “Stand with your back to the wall.” She forcefully positioned me near the wall and scooped up the tape.

      “You’re 5’8” now. You’re two inches shorter Jack. That’s why I feel so big.”

      My vision zoomed out for a second when she said that. Many things ran through my mind all at once. My run made sense now- my strides had been shortened. What could have caused this? Would it stop? Would Evelyn be ok?

      Was this why I was finally able to reach a climax- because Evelyn was literally becoming my fetish?

      “Jack! We need to see a doctor. Today.” She grabbed me and towed me into the living room.


      “I suppose I’ll make something to eat.” I said as she picked up the phone dialed a number. She left to throw on some clothes and came back into the kitchen.

      As I got a pot of malted cereal going on the burner, I listened intently to Evelyn’s phone call. She was calling in sick to work.


      “Yes, I’m sure I’m sick. You want to know what with? Why would you…? Oh. Oh. Well yes, that’s exactly what’s happening!!! Jack too. Ok, I’ll jot it down. I’ll be there.” She quickly scribbled something down on a piece of scrap paper.

      She hung up the phone with a guilty look on her face.

      “Ok, what was all that about?” I asked expectantly.

      “Uh, Jack. About the accident at work the other day… apparently that’s likely what’s causing all this.”


      “Huh. What in the hell where you working on?” I stirred the cereal, trying to keep contained.

      Reluctantly, she continued. “Well, it was supposed to be a corporate secret. I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone. We are currently co-developing a new medical treatment that allows for the regrowth of lost tissues in the human body. That gas leak must have exposed me to something.”


      “And me too, now.”


      “They’ve already prescheduled an appointment for us at the facility, they’re flying in specialists from the US and Japan. We’re supposed to be there at 5 today. They assured me that they’d get it all taken care of.”

      The Malt-O-Meal was finished. I scooped some into a bowl for Evelyn, but I didn’t feel like eating.


      “Here.”


      “Thank you Jack.”


      We sat at the kitchen table for a long while. Evelyn blew softly on her hot cereal. I was pissed she hadn’t told me about this earlier, but eventually I got over it. It was part of her job to keep corporate secrets after all; I couldn’t fault her for that. Besides, Tall Evelyn did look really hot.


      “Well. What now?” I asked.

      “I don’t think there’s much we can do. We’ll just have to wait until our appointment.”


      “Why are you getting taller while I’m getting smaller?”


      “I’m not sure honey.”


      We sat quietly for a while longer. I decided I didn’t feel like going to class that day. Evelyn finished her cereal and went to get another bowl.


      “Aren’t you hungry?” She asked as she sat back down. Her bowl was filled to the brim.


      “No. That’s a little strange too. I haven’t eaten in a while.”


      “Well, it’s not improbable that you’re body’s nearly stopped metabolizing.” She scooped another spoonful into her mouth.


      “Your metabolism’s gone through the roof. I can’t keep you fed it seems.”


      “Side effect of height gain?” She shrugged and continued eating.

      “You’re taking this waaay too well.” I frowned.


      “Trust me honey. I’m completely confident work will be able to take care of all of this. By next week everything will be normal, you’ll see.”


      “You’re assured of this?” I wasn’t convinced.


      “Yes! Like I said, just trust me. We do some pretty amazing things that I can’t tell you about.” She smiled confidently as she finished off her cereal and got up to put the dish in the sink.


      I continued staring out the window.


      “Speaking of amazing things…” Her hair fell around me as she embraced me from behind, “Someone had something amazing happen to them today.”

      “I did. That was outstanding.”


      “Hey I’m glad for you. Maybe this whole problem is behind us?” She wrapped her gigantic arms around me tighter.


      “Yeah, hopefully.”

      “You know, it’s funny… I was doing some research on the net the other day about it.”


      Oh great. “What’d you find out?”

      “Oh nothing.” She said mischievously. She was up to something.


      Before I could say anything, she scooped me up from my chair and into her arms, cradling me like a child. She lifted me over to the couch and sat down with me in her lap.


      Strangely enough, I found myself greatly enjoying this. My giantess girlfriend had just effortlessly lifted me and was now holding me in her significantly larger lap. I felt a bit dwarfed by her and my penis received an appropriate rush of blood. I felt it starting to crawl up my leg.


      “I found that some men have the same problems in bed that you do. You’re not keeping anything from me are you Jack?” Her eyebrow was raised quizzically. “Because I think you are.”


      “No I’m not.” I lied.


      “Really?”


      “Uh… not a thing.” My penis was quickly hardening out of my control. Evelyn couldn’t find out about my fetish! I squirmed uncomfortably to hide my traitorous member.


      She chose her words carefully. “Well see, I was just thinking. Before, when I was normal sized, you couldn’t get off anytime. Suddenly, when I’m 6’4”, you’re blowing it all over the place like you never have before. Some things just don’t add up Jack.” She paused, waiting for me to respond. I didn’t.

      “You’re unit’s betraying you there, little man. If you’ve got anything to come clean about… I’m all ears.” She said genuinely.


      I would never get this opportunity again. I cracked. I told her everything. I told her about how I enjoyed the thought of giant women, and how I felt guilty that normally she would never be able to satisfy that. But now she was an actual giantess and I was turned on by that fact even though she had a medical condition. I felt really guilty.

      “I truly just want you to be normal again Evy. I feel horrible for what’s happened to you. Please don’t think of me as some kind of pervert.”

      “I don’t. I’m glad you told me. I understand now why you would keep that from me. But next time, you should just tell me. I love you.” She laid me down on the couch.


      I stared up at her. She was looming over me, her enormous body taking up full view.


       “Besides… If you’d never told me, we’d never be able to do this.” She seductively peeled her tank top off.