- Text Size +

     The next morning I made sure to wake up before Evelyn had to go to work. I went for an extra long run and thought about what she had said. When I got back she had already left, and I went to my classes for the day. I was thankful that I had an evening class, so I wouldn’t have to be home until later.
 

    

 ……..

 


      After wrapping up my evening class I walked home. I hoped Evelyn wasn’t still upset with me. I knew she would be home waiting.


      I entered the apartment to find it empty, which was unusual. After scanning my surroundings, I noticed that the door to the shower room was shut, with light emanating from inside. Evelyn could be heard moving about. I knocked on the door.


      “Hey Evy, I’m back from school.”

      “Come in here,” she said worriedly.

      I opened the door and stepped inside. My girlfriend was in her bra and panties, staring into the body mirror on wall.


      “What’s up?”


      “Do I look different to you?”


      I made a point of checking her out and being impressed. I didn’t want this to turn into one of those “Do I look fat to you?” things.


      “You look great!” I gave her a hug from behind, but something did seem a bit off.


      “I’m taller than I was before,” she blurted.

      And there it was. Evelyn had always been the same height as me, but now she was clearly an inch or two taller. I took a step back.

      “Holy shit, you are taller!”

      “I’m worried Jack, I don’t understand what’s going on. My shoe strap broke today. I thought I was just retaining water or something but apparently not!”


      “Maybe it’s just a late growth spurt?”


      She shot a glare at me. “Be real Jack. An overnight two inch growth spurt? Really?”


      “I don’t know! Maybe you should see a doctor.” I was starting to get worried myself. This was really weird.


      “Well I’m going to wait until tomorrow. Maybe I am retaining water or something. I won’t be able to schedule an appointment until then anyways.”


      She threw on a pink tank top and some short pajama shorts. I convinced her to forget about her height gain for the time being and led her into living room and plopped her down on the couch. I asked her about her day as I gave her a foot massage, which was something she always appreciated. Her feet did look bigger to me, as if they’d grown a size, but I felt it was best not to mention it. After catching up I asked if she was hungry. She was, so I went into the kitchen to make some spaghetti for dinner. Evelyn studied for her business classes as I boiled the noodles. When they were done I offered some to her.


      “This looks absolutely great Jack. You’ve really become a pretty good cook.”


      I sat down beside her and took a bite. The noodles didn’t seem quite done. She must be patronizing me.


      “Ugh, hey I don’t think I cooked it well enough.” I turned to her. She was shoveling her face full of spaghetti.


      “You’re crazy. This is great. You did a good job,” she said between bites.


       Assured that she was enjoying it, I toyed with my food a while longer, trying to make myself eat. Finally I gave up and got up to throw it in the trash. I wasn’t hungry anymore anyways.


      Evelyn grabbed my arm. “Are you going to finish that?”


      “No.”


      “I’ll take it. You shouldn’t waste good food.” I handed her the plate, and she quickly began engulfing its contents.


      Someone’s hungry, I thought to myself as I went to grab my textbooks. I knew I should probably get some studying done myself.


      We each read quietly for a while before Evelyn got up and made some popcorn for herself. She offered me some but it just didn’t appeal to me at the moment, so I turned her down. We spent the rest of the night studying before I decided I’d had enough. Kissing my girlfriend goodnight, I headed off to bed.


      I was woken abruptly when Evelyn entered our bedroom and plopped down beside me, creaking the bed springs under her weight. She spooned me, pulling me in close. I felt her arms and legs wrapping around me, leaving me nowhere to go. A warm feeling of satisfaction welled up inside me as I listened to her shallow breathing. I nodded off myself.


      When I woke again it was well before I needed to get up, and it was still pitch black outside. I squirmed out from under Evelyn and threw on some running clothes. Might as well get the morning run out of the way, I thought to myself. I felt pretty good actually, so I figured I’d put in some more miles this morning than I usually did.


      I set off at a great pace, but it wasn’t long before I became hopelessly fatigued. I had only run about half of what I usually did, but it felt like I’d ran a marathon. For the first time in many years, I had to stop to rest my legs. It was so unreal, and I couldn’t figure out what was the matter with me. It was like I was taking longer-than-average strides but getting nowhere. I did an abrupt about-face and trotted home. Maybe I just wasn’t feeling good from not eating. Surely that was it.


      By the time I made it home the sun was coming up. I knew Evelyn would be up soon, so breakfast would need to be made. I figured I would make something easy today, probably some Malt-O-Meal or something like that. After entering our apartment I took a quick cold shower and explored the kitchen for something to make. Nothing seemed to really jump out at me, so I headed into the bedroom to check on Evelyn.


      She was curled up into a ball under our covers, sleeping comfortably. Watching her sleep a feeling of satisfaction welled up inside me. I thought about all the good things she had done for me, and what a wonderful person she was. As she lay sleeping, I removed my clothes and slipped gingerly under the covers. A little “wake me up” action would do her good, and it was the least I could do to relieve her of her stressful day ahead.


     Under the covers she greeted me with a sleepy, “Morning hon.”

     “I love you Evy.” I caressed her temple and traced her jawline.


      Her arms strongly enclosed around me, constricting me into her body as her leg slid up and pulled me closer to her. “I’m going to love you too babe.”
 She rolled over, pulling me effortlessly on top of her. With my face resting on her breasts, she reached under us to grip my member delicately, using the warmth of her entire hand to make me stiff. I felt myself being lulled by a sense of security and intimacy I hadn’t felt in long time with Evelyn. Love hormones pumping feverishly through my brain, I kissed her chest over and over. I pecked tenderly at her breast flesh, and felt her strong hand trace up my back and completely envelope the back of my head. She guided me toward her now pert nipple.


     “Kiss there.”

      I enthusiastically obliged, surrounding her areola with kisses before moving in on the nipple. With her hand still on my penis, she plunged it deep into her sheath, moaning pleasurably. Feeling her body all around me, completely engulfing me, allowing me nowhere to go, brought me a new excitement I’d never felt before. As my mouth enveloped her salty erect nipple she moaned again, pushing my face firmly into her breast. Her other hand moved to my rear, gripping my cheeks firmly and thrusting me deep inside her.


      In the darkness under the covers I couldn’t see a thing. My mouth surrounded Evelyn’s nipple, sucking gently, and the intense warmth from her body was nearly lulling me to sleep. It was such an enjoyable experience. For the first time ever, I decided to let my woman do all the work. She controlled the pacing by firmly gripping my ass and guiding my thrusts into her. Her hand on my head moved me to her other nipple, to give it some attention. Her legs clamped onto the sides of my pelvis. She was in complete control of the action, and I found myself really enjoying it.


      It wasn’t long before I found myself past the point of no return. Evelyn was working frantically, powering her massive hips into my rod and forcefully squeezing my ass. In a moment of pure bliss, I let loose my load into my girlfriend’s voracious pussy. As the base of my penis constricted repeatedly, I felt Evelyn’s vaginal opening clench tightly on my member and quiver slightly, as if to wring out every last drop of my load.


      Exhausted, we laid in that position for quite a while, until Evelyn’s alarm went off. She shut it off and peeled the covers off as the sepia morning light filtered through our blinders.


      “Oh my God!” she exclaimed suddenly.


      As I was still in a sex induced haze, her urgency was lost on me.


      “Jack! Get up!”


      “Wha…?” I rolled off of her massive torso and onto the bed. Wait…


      “Jack, I’ve grown more! I swear it!” She got up and bounded into the bathroom.


      Now I was concerned. I leapt from bed myself, threw on some boxers, and bolted after her.