- Text Size +

      I had one more class before I was done for the day. After that was finished I ran to the grocery store to pick up groceries. I was feeling guilty about talking with my ex. I shouldn’t have done that, I thought. Evelyn probably wouldn’t say anything about it if had she seen us, but I knew it would have bothered her. For a second I contemplated telling her, but then I remembered her work situation. I decided against it. I didn’t need to be adding any more pressure to her day. I’d make something nice for dinner instead, so I picked up some lobster. She really liked seafood, so I’d made a point of learning how to make it. Content with myself, I headed home.

      I started cooking the lobster at 5, knowing that Evelyn would be home before 6. It should be ready just before she got in the door. Unfortunately, it was almost 8 before Evelyn came in.

      “Sorry, work kept me late. What smells so good in here?” she asked.

      She looked really stunning in her business attire. She had straightened her hair and wore open topped high heels with red toenail polish. She peeled off her heels and rubbed her feet.

      “Lobster,” I replied. “I can reheat it I suppose.” I got up to take it out of the freezer.

      “Oh you sound disappointed. I’m sorry I was late, but something came up.”

      “Eh, it’s ok.” I turned on the oven to preheat it. “How’d work treat you?”

      “Terrible.” I could tell that it had been a particularly bad day. She stripped off her outer jacket a plopped down on the couch, obviously exhausted.

      “Care to elaborate on that a bit?” I pulled a beer out of the fridge and offered her one. She turned it down.

      “Yeah well first my boss chewed me out for not having the progress reports ready, which wasn’t my fault because I told Jerry to tell Saigo to get that done, but apparently he didn’t! Then after all that there was an accident in the labs and we all had to be evacuated, which of course didn’t help us complete our work any faster. It’s just one thing after another. I don’t think we’ll ever get this project done!”

      I could tell she was pretty stressed out. She continued to let it out as I reheated the lobster. I felt bad for her but there wasn’t much I could do. I offered her the seafood.

      “Thank you hon. You always know how to make my day better. I didn’t take a lunch today, and this looks really good.” I sipped my beer as she started eating.

      “Tell me more about this accident. Was anyone hurt?” I asked.

      “Fortunately no,” she replied, “apparently there was some kind of explosion of gasses or something. They push us so hard for results that it become difficult to follow safety procedures. I’ll have to do a report on it tomorrow. And I’ve still got schoolwork to do!”  She exclaimed as she finished eating.

      “I could try to help you with it.” I offered.

      “No, I’m not doing it tonight,” she frowned. “It’s not due just yet and I just don’t feel like it,” her words slowed seductively, “besides, there’s something else I feel like doing.”
 
      She put her hand on my knee.

      “Ok. I can do that.”

      She pulled me over to the sofa, and turned off the lights. Slowly she pulled my shirt off as I pulled down her slacks. She loosened my belt gingerly and peeled my pants off, kissing me sweetly. Pushing me down to the couch, she sat on top of me, and quickly tore off her shirt and bra.

      “You should take those off.” She pointed to my boxers.

      “Sure.”

      Draping herself over me, she kissed me again. I could feel her rock hard nipples driving into my chest. Her body was warm to the touch, and I grasped a good handful of her ass as she groped the back of my head. Her pussy eagerly drove into my pelvis, and I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from it already. She moved quickly, grabbing my stiff member and positioned it in line with her hungry cunt. She swiftly engulfed me, exhaling loudly into my ear and moaning contently. I kissed her neck as she began working me over, rhythmically sliding on my member slowly.

       Aggressively, she grabbed the back of my head and thrust my face into her massive breasts, curling me over as she wedged me in between her cleavage and filled my view with nothing but her magnificent boobs. I put two hands firmly on her arched rear to guide her as I matched her thrusts vigorously. She grunted in ecstasy. Our grinding increased in pace, and her breathing became heavier and she put more in more effort.
 
      She began moaning excitedly, matching it to the timing of her thrusts, which were increasing rapidly. Her whole body got warm, especially her muff which slickened with moisture that oozed slightly onto my pelvis. She was frantically sliding up and down my member now, getting it to rub solidly against the top of her vaginal opening. As she climaxed she did one final death squeeze on my head, driving her chest into my face and surrounding me with nothing but her heavenly cleavage. I felt her vagina tighten and quiver slightly as she exhaled loudly near my ear, huffing from exertion. Her chest rose and fell, rubbing her breasts tenderly against my face and she recovered her breath. She held me like that for several minutes before relaxing her hold and collapsing beside me on the couch.

      Finally able to see again, I turned to her. I was expecting to see my woman in a sex induced haze, but instead she appeared troubled, even angry. I knew something was up.

      “When are you going to talk to me about this?” she asked impatiently.

      I must have looked confused or something, because she said, “You know what’s wrong; don’t try to pretend you don’t! You haven’t climaxed in a month. Every time we have sex! You think I don’t know? You think I’m stupid?!” She stood up, waving her arms in the air.

      I continued to lie on the couch, stupefied. I just couldn’t think of what to say.

       “Sometimes you just make me so angry! You never talk about something that’s clearly been bothering you, you just keep it all bottled up! It’s affecting our intimacy Jack! You might think that there isn’t a problem, but you’re not happy, and I can tell. What’s wrong? You can tell me! I’m your girlfriend, after all. Is it something with school? Or is it me?”

      “It’s not you.” I knew the answer to that one.

      She regained control of herself and sat down next to me. “Are you not happy with me? Are you not happy with me working and making all the money? Are you feeling emasculated, is that it?”

      “No, I’ve never cared about that stuff.”

      “Well then what is it? You can tell me anything. Tell me now before it becomes a bigger problem, because it’s bothering me. I’m constantly stressed out thinking about it. I love you Jack, I don’t want to lose you because you’re bored with me.” She was almost tearing up.

      “I can’t. I mean, I just don’t know the answer Evy. It’s not you, I love you. I wish you wouldn’t worry about it. I would have brought it up sooner but I know you’re stressed out at work. It’s nothing that should be a big problem, because I love you regardless.”
 
      “That doesn’t make me feel any better. My boyfriend has to go pleasure himself in the shower because I can’t do it for him.” She slumped over to the other side of the couch.

      That hit home. The truth actually was that she possibly could pleasure me, but it would involve a dirty little secret I’d kept my whole life. I’d never told anyone about it, because I’d never felt that I could trust anyone well enough with that information. The truth was that I had always been attracted to tall women, really tall women. Taller than is physically possible for a woman to be. This was the primary reason I never shared my fetish- it could never be truly fulfilled. Besides, I was doubly worried Evelyn would think it was weird and leave me. I was glad I’d never told Roxanne, because she would probably use it as blackmail against me now. I knew I just couldn’t trust anyone with that bit of information, and I thought I was ok with that. Apparently my body thought otherwise.

      Evelyn must have picked up on something, because she focused her gaze on me and locked me in eye contact. Her brow furrowed in thought as she mind picked me. I tried to look sideways at her, hoping she wouldn’t figure me out.

      “Don’t worry, I’m sure it’s just a phase or something. It’ll get better. You truly do “do it” for me Evy.” It wasn’t a lie. As a pretty tall girl, she was the closest thing to my fetish.
 
      “Well I just don’t know with you. You can’t seem to open up at all. You might think you’re being tough but you’re acting just like a child.”

      I didn’t know how to respond to that. I felt that if I did I would be inviting a huge argument.

      “Listen, put some serious thought into this. It is a problem for you, whether you’ll admit it or not. And it’s a problem for me. I’m going to bed.” She got up to leave but held her stomach. “I feel so hungry. That lobster didn’t fill me at all.”

      Completely naked, she went into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. I watched her as she filled her bowl. She was so hot at that moment, her hair falling all around her, her perfect ass perched ever so slightly as she reached into the fridge. She made it known that she was still upset at me when she leaned back against the wall of the kitchen and frowned in my direction, menacingly eating her cereal. She had a look on her face like she expected me to say something eventually. One bowl became two before she turned disgustedly and went to bed.
     
      I slept on the couch that night.