- Text Size +

     I peeled down the highway with all haste. Commandeering the van was difficult, as I had to basically stand on the gas with my lower back leaning against the seat. I had trouble seeing over the steering wheel.


      Luckily, people were fleeing the area, so traffic headed to the grocery store was almost nil. It made my job that much easier. 


      Another thing that made my job easier was that the two women were easy to track, leaving behind large footprints and destruction of property wherever they went. I pulled into the grocery store parking lot. I could tell that they had struggled, and I could hear them fighting a few blocks down. As I pressed on the gas I spied an OH-58 Kiowa helicopter, scouting the situation on the ground for the military. I knew I didn’t have much time before close-in air support would follow. I stepped on it.


      I rounded a corner and spotted the two women. Evelyn was leaning with her back against a three story building, her bare bosom heaving with exertion, holding her arm. Roxanne was pulling herself out of the wreckage of a bank. Her face was battered, and her left eye was bruising. Both women were over 30 feet tall, but Evelyn was slightly bigger by a few feet.


      Roxanne ran across the street and threw herself at Evelyn in a running tackle. My girlfriend dodged smartly to the side, and Roxanne barreled into the building Evy was leaning on. It started to collapse as Evelyn grappled the bitch, throwing her to the ground and mounting her. The two naked women proceeded to beat on each other for several seconds, with Evelyn gaining the upper hand in most exchanges. For a second I allowed myself to take in this awesome sight. I was proud of my woman, she could really lay down the hurt. She must have paid attention during all that play wrestling we did.


      I moved into position where Evelyn could see me. If Evelyn was on top, she could hold Roxanne down, and I could throw the pill into her mouth. However, as I got close enough for the two ladies to see me, things changed.

       The chopping sound of helicopter blades could be heard overhead. I spotted an Apache attack helicopter coming in low. As I dove to the ground, it opened up with its Hydra 70 rocket pods.


       I curled into a ball next to a crumpled car as the world around me exploded. Rockets fell like rain, blasting everything in their wake. Dust and shrapnel flew everywhere, and I was deafened by the rupturing pressure of the rockets exploding. The air was sucked out of me.


       I staggered to my feet as the helicopter zoomed by. I turned to where the women had been grappling.


      They apparently had rolled to the side, and the chopper’s attack run had missed. Evelyn was laying on the ground, and Roxanne just staggered to her feet.


      Seeing her sudden advantage, Roxanne slammed her foot down, curb stomping my girlfriend and knocking her senseless. She was about to follow up on her attack when she spotted the Apache coming in for another attack run.


      Leaping to the side, she avoided a burst from the chopper’s 30mm chain gun. Hot shells fell all around me as it passed overhead.


       Infuriated, Roxanne leapt at the chopper, swatting it clean out of the sky as her hand slammed into the tail rotor. It spun out of control and crashed a few blocks away. Roxanne laughed sinisterly at the destruction she caused.


       Evelyn was down and out. I knew I needed to act quickly to save her. I bolted down the street, ramping over cars and huge piles of rubble.


      Roxanne wrapped a huge hand around Evelyn’s throat and pulled her upwards, her fist cocked. I couldn’t let her do it. I had to give away my position.


       “HEY!”


       Roxanne didn’t hear me.


       “HEY! ROXANNE!” I hollered at the top of my lungs as I ran.


       She turned, as if she still didn’t quite hear me. She did, however, see my tiny form running to her.


       “Jack? My, my, my, what have we here?” She licked her lips seductively as her massive hand blotted out the sky.


       What the hell had I been thinking?


       Her hand surrounded me, grasping me tightly. She lifted my doll-like body high into the air and examined me.

       “You’re just the man I wanted to see. Your goddess has some jobs for you.”


       “Let me down!” I bluffed, trying to get a view of Evelyn. She was still out cold.

       “I’M NOT THROUGH WITH YOU.” She shook me violently, squeezing my body with her hand.


      Roxanne got up and walked a few steps away, crushing a park bench underfoot.


      “We’re going to finish what we started Jack. Way back when…” Her eyes filled with lust.


       “What exactly was that again?” The more I kept her talking, the better Evelyn’s chances of coming to were.


      She shook me again, sharply. “I OWN you Jack! I’ve always owned you! But you tried to escape. You left me for the Army! I cared about you, and you LEFT!”


      This was news to me. As far as I was concerned, she had manipulated me during our whole relationship. When I finally did something I wanted to do, she cheated on me in spite. Now she thought she literally owned me, like a goddess owns a slave. I wasn’t having any of it.


      “Listen here you bitch. You never cared about ME. You manipulated me. You broke my trust. When we were dating you deliberately did everything you could think of to hurt me, for simple spite! Then, when I got back, YOU broke up with ME. You NEVER owned me, and you never will!”


      She didn’t like hearing that. I didn’t care- I didn’t regret it. It was the truth, the cold hard truth and I’d been meaning to get it off my chest for years. A personal part of me was satisfied. I was had been her slave emotionally when we were dating, and I had been her slave physically. No more.


      “Oh, so that’s it. That’s how it’s going to be between us Jack? After I tried to make up with you, you’re going to throw it back into my face like this? Well here’s a news flash for you, JACK! I’m a goddess. I just killed your girlfriend. And I’m ALL POWERFUL. The military can’t stop me, and neither can you. AND I’M GOING TO GET WHAT I WANT!”


     She slammed me into her steamy crotch, viciously trying to cram me in.


      “I’LL OWN YOU ONE WAY OR THE OTHER JACK!”


      I struggled against her, but my attempts to resist were pitiful. My grip slipped on her slick labia, and in seconds I was engulfed feet first by the giantess’s vagina. Her thick meaty twat showed no mercy, desperately squeezing and chewing on my tiny body. Her womanly cum flowed all around me as she savored her domination of me, sliding my pathetic form in and out of her like a human dildo. Enraptured in throes of passion, she threw her head back and laughed in ecstasy…


      -and ate a solid straight right from out of nowhere. I was ejected from her cunt and sent flying several feet to the pavement, where I landed painfully. Roxanne’s head cracked viscerally and she was sent backwards from Evelyn’s punch. I had landed at my woman’s glorious feet, and her sexy female form towered over me.


      Evelyn stood defiantly and clenched her fist. “That’s where you’re wrong bitch. I OWN him. He’s MINE. And I don’t feel like sharing today.” I stared upwards in awe of my magnificent woman, boldly standing over me like a protective mother grizzly bear.


     Roxanne wiped the blood from her mouth, standing slowly.


      “Oh? We’ll see about THAT!”


     Roxanne rushed in, grabbing Evelyn. The two women’s thunderous footsteps rocked the world around me like an earthquake. I scrambled to get out of the way as Roxanne’s massive foot slammed down next to me, her silver painted toes crunching the pavement under her weight.


     Evelyn’s foot slid next to Roxanne’s as she punched her in the body with a rib cracking blow. As I heard Roxanne exhale forcefully, I scrambled onto Evelyn’s beautiful foot. I climbed aboard and hugged her big toe for all I was worth. Violently the women above me exchanged full forced blows, knocking each other about.


      I clung to Evelyn’s toe, her huge red toenail filling my view. Moving to attack, she stepped over an overturned garbage truck, smashing the cab in without even realizing what she’d done. I closed my eyes as glass from the windshield flew all about. I almost slid off when Evelyn backpedalled, catching a punch from Roxanne’s fist that sent her stumbling backwards.


      As awesome as the whole sight was, I did not want to be where I was. I knew Evy wanted to protect me. I wasn’t doing her any favors by being in the middle of the melee.


      Roxanne followed her blow up with a shove. Evelyn fell backwards, tripping over a bakery, and smashing its roof in with her humongous calves. I slid down to her ankle, in awe of the destruction that these two women were causing. I had seen a lot of ordinance being dropped in my life, but nothing compared to this. Experience told me that military bombs and explosives stopped, eventually. These women would not. They could level this whole city in a very short amount of time.


      I jumped off my woman’s foot as she stood. At this point I was wondering where the military was. Roxanne had downed an Apache; that was no small task. No doubt some commander was reassessing the situation, planning new avenues of attack. As strong as these two towering Amazons were, I doubted their skin was impervious to Hellfire missiles.


      Evelyn was beating on Roxanne in a fury, letting loose a barrage of blows that sent the other female flying. She was fighting on pure rage, which wasn’t good. I needed to talk with her, to communicate that I had the cure.


      As luck would have it, Evelyn grabbed Roxanne and threw her over her hip in a hip toss. Roxanne slammed onto her back and skidded over to me, her mouth agape.


      I pulled a pill out of my pocket and ran over to her huge face. This would be worth a shot!


       I got within ten feet of the prostate woman when I let the pill fly. It soared through the air in a beautiful arc, and I felt good about the shot.


      As it floated down towards Roxanne’s mouth, Evelyn leapt from across the street, tucking under to deliver a flying dropkick. I watched in horror as her immense soles loomed into view.


      It didn’t matter. The pill bounced harmlessly off of Roxanne’s front teeth, and vanished amongst the rubble. My heart fell as Evelyn’s feet plowed into Roxanne’s chest, sending me flying from the concussion.


      What was I doing? I thought to myself as I peeled my body off of the tarmac. Why did I do something so reckless? I had just tossed the pill away.


      Roxanne didn’t appreciate being kicked. She rolled away from me and grabbed Evelyn in a scissor hold, her full womanly thighs wrapped tightly around my girlfriend’s neck. Roxanne smiled viciously as she locked her massive feet.


       I could see she was attempting to guillotine Evelyn with her huge legs. I couldn’t allow that to happen. I crawled up onto Roxanne’s towering foot, gripping her by her huge silver toes.


      “NO! Don’t hurt her! Take me!” I hollered to her. Evelyn heard me, and her eyes locked on my small form. She frantically tried to struggle out, but her air supple was being cut off as Roxanne’s muscular legs choked her. Roxanne heard me too, and seeing an opportunity to cause more misery in the world, she bent forward and clawed me up easily.


      “Hey bitch!” she gloated to Evelyn. “I’m pretty hungry. This little man sure looks tasty.”


      Evelyn was doing everything in her power to get out, but most of Roxanne’s mass was in her legs. She was pinned. Roxanne had a clear advantage.


      Roxanne took one look at me, said “I’m going to enjoy eating you,” and popped me into her mouth...