- Text Size +

     It was so warm, warmth coming from below me. Soft and inviting, like Evelyn’s breasts. I remembered Evelyn, and how she was so sweet to me. Where was she anyways? I needed her. I should go look for her.


      I opened my eyes to a dark haze. It felt like I was sitting on a warm heating pad, with a tightness around my waist. All around me I heard the sound of plastic crinkling. Suddenly a long, low grumble emerged from my right, and whatever I was laying on shifted slightly.


       I could barely move, my body was so weak and frail, fatigued and broken. My vision still hadn’t cleared. Where was I? What was I doing? What was the last thing I remembered?


      Oh yeah. I was at Roxanne’s. Then she captured me and raped me. After that she had crammed me into her fleshy cunt, using me like a human dildo. That was the last thing I remembered.


      Slowly my surroundings came into focus, and my senses sharpened. The tightness around my waist was a rope tied around me- clearly I was still a captive. I dared not move. As my feeling came around I could tell I was in Roxanne’s giant lap, and that she was eating something ravenously. The rumbling I heard had come from her stomach, and the crinkling was from a bag.


      I stared upwards, and all I could see was the underside of her gigantic boobs, looming far above me and far outwards. Fuck I was small. How much time had passed since when I’d been knocked out? 


      Roxanne leaned forward and grabbed another dinky bag of popcorn, tearing it open and popping its contents into her mouth. It was a bite size serving to her. She ate powerfully, dominating my entire landscape like a cruel goddess, unaware of the scared little man stirring below her. I never felt so small and helpless as I did right there. I thought back to my previous plan of letting her think she “broke” me before escaping and laughed to myself. What a foolish idea now. There was no escaping this. This woman was larger than a house, and if she wanted to do something to me she was damn well going to do it. My best option would be to completely surrender and simply hope she didn’t feel like killing me.

      I laid perfectly still, hoping she wouldn’t notice I was awake. Roxanne ate for the next half hour, until she apparently ran out of food. I noticed that she had broken through her first floor and was sitting in her basement, her head and upper body still on the first floor. She had smashed everything in her path, creating a nice little place for her to grow.

      Now she was interested in moving around. As I stared upwards, I noticed her hand flatten her perky globular breasts to her chest as she stared down at me. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be dead. Where was Evelyn when you needed her!?


      “Hmmm….,” she rumbled. She wasn’t buying it. If I was in better shape I would have tried running, but in my weakened state I knew I would hardly be able to walk.


      Her hand, which looked about 5 feet long to me, reached down to grab me. Roxanne easily scooped me up in one hand like a doll, lifting me up to her eye level.


      She must have only been 25 feet tall or so, but in my shrunken state she may as well have been 50 feet tall. I couldn’t contend with that much female power.


      “Hmm…,” she rumbled again, shaking me slightly and flicking me with her nail. “I think someone’s faking. “


      Her voice was loud and booming, and every time she shifted her weight it seemed like the structural integrity of her house suffered a bit. At this point I don’t think she really cared that much though.


      I opened my eyes, and weakly begged her to let me go.


      This brought on only laughter. “I’m not done with you just yet,” the giantess boomed.


      She set me down in the basement, next to her huge feet. I could see the rope around my waist was tied to one of her ankles, giving me a very short leash.


     “GET TO WORK.” Roxanne ordered, pointing at her enormous feet.


      I shambled forward to her left foot, the one I was tied to. It was sitting sideways on the ground, and was probably close to 8 feet long and 3 feet wide. At least to me, that’s how it looked. Of course, I probably wasn’t more than 3 feet tall at this point.


      I grabbed her big toe, which looked about a foot wide. The silver toenail on her massive foot looked like it was the size of a college textbook. I began rubbing her toe, trying my best to massage.


      “NO. Rub it with your body.” The demand came from up high.


      I brought my body in close, hugging her foot and wrapping my legs around her heel. A slight perspiration on her sole had formed, and I could see Roxanne was fingering herself, enjoying my torment.

      “Rub better.”

      I moved up and down, almost as if I was humping her foot.


      “That’s terrible. Here, I’ll show you,” she thundered mockingly.

      Her other foot slammed into my back, nearly squashing me. The pressure between her two feet started off light. She began to grind her immense feet together, with me between them!


      The smell of her feet was overpowering, and her soft, warm soles seemed intent on grinding me into powder. Her wrinkly masses shifted back and forth, devouring my tiny body and stimulating my flaccid unit with their friction.


      She enjoyed watching me suffer at her feet, occasionally poking at one of my limbs that managed to squirm out from under her. She laughed to herself.
       

     “You’re going to be my slave from now on Jack. Face it, at this size, I OWN you. There’s nothing you can do about it.”


      Delighted with herself, she separated her feet and watched me. Huffing from exertion, I tried my best to hide my involuntary arousal.


      “I can feel you Jack. A part of you is enjoying this after all. Don’t worry, we’ll get to that soon enough.” My ex fingered her hungry snatch expectantly.

      Oh no, not that again. At this size?!


      Roxanne peeled me off her foot with her giant fingers, which were thicker around than my legs. Gingerly manipulating my body, she managed to get me to lie on my back before her. Her massive foot rose, slowly into the air, and then came pressing down into me, squishing me.


       She lightly stamped me repeatedly, taunting me with what she could do if she felt like it, enjoying my horror as her foot would come screaming down and suddenly slow only to rub me lightly into the ground.

      Seeing me starting to soften in my nether regions, she switched torments. She took her one big toe and pressed it into my pelvis, gently grinding it up and down. She brought me to arousal almost flippantly, merely by wiggling her toe. As I stiffened an evil smile spread across her face. Her sexual domination of me was confirmed.


      Her big toe stepped up its activity, rubbing strongly against me and increasing in its pacing. She cooed gently as she attempted to bring me to climax, mocking me that she could do this merely with her toe. Her immense silver toenail filled my vision, only to slide down to my member, her soft balmy skin playing right into my urges.


      Just as I was ready to blow, she stopped, as if she knew.


      “Oh, that’s enough for now I think.” She pinned my chest to the floor with her toe, putting a great deal of pressure on me. I grimaced uncomfortably as my chest cavity absorbed her mass. As a silver lining to my torment, with this mild level of pain it was unlikely I’d broken any ribs from before. However, I wasn’t particularly concerned with that at the moment.


      Roxanne lifted her massive foot and slowly wrapped her strong fingers around me, like a boa constrictor making its kill. I could smell her pungent pussy juice on her fingers. She grinned in ominous anticipation at what was about to happen.
 She stood me up, holding me down on ground level. I was like a doll to her, a weak, easily manipulated doll. She effortlessly snapped the rope around my waist, confident that I wouldn’t escape.


      Squatting, she positioned herself above me. Her massive shadow came over me, a foreboding of what was about to happen. She held herself there for several seconds, allowing me to stare up into her massive cavern of a vagina. Fear filled me as I thought about my fate. That pussy was so large, so hairy, so hungry and so engorged with blood that it frightened me simply to look at it. Her strong vaginal muscles had done a number on me before, but at this size her womanly parts could easily snuff me out- on accident. I shuddered as I thought about what would happen if she got “too excited.” She brushed her hand along her bush, caressing it and warming it up for what was about to happen. Feminine fluids dripped sinisterly from her pubic hair as she prepared her juicy, wet cunt for my entrance.


      Her pussy filled my view, getting closer and closer as she lowered herself on me. I could feel the heat pulsating from her skin, and a certain feminine humidity engulfed me as I caught scent of her pheromones. I wondered if I would survive this- if this were really the end. I gasped one last lungful of air.


      Finally, her hairy bush reached my face, meaty labia spread, and my head was engulfed in her mass. Wet hot and dark, I felt her powerful muscles clench onto face, pulling me in deeper. Greedily, she clenched again, pulling me in up to my shoulders.  A female moan rumbled down from above as she clenched a third time. I penetrated her up to my waist.


      I couldn’t hold still. She still had my legs pinched between her fingers, so I wasn’t about to go anywhere, but that didn’t stop me from thrashing about. In a rare state of claustrophobia, I pushed and wiggled and pressed against the slick walls and folds of her vaginal tract. I could hear her suddenly gasp and laugh at my struggle, moaning in ecstasy as my demise brought her intense pleasure.


      My thrashing did buy me a little more air, particularly when I spread my legs. I noticed light flooded into the fleshy cavern as I kicked my knees out. When her muscles relaxed I could spread her lips and allow a bit of air in. I didn’t know if this was a good thing or not. On one hand, I knew I wouldn’t be snuffed out instantly by this woman’s meaty slit. On the other hand, I wasn’t exactly optimistic about my overall survival anyways. I doubted that Roxanne was going to allow me to survive much longer, so maybe all I was doing was prolonging the inevitable.


      With one final push and squeeze, her voracious pussy swallowed me completely. I was enveloped by her pink fleshy mass, and my head was pressing up against her cervix. Her fingers clenched onto my feet, driving me in and out in a jackhammer-like motion. I wondered how much more of this I would be able to take before I lost all will to live. Already I was getting lethargic; I knew my pitiful attempts to struggle only brought her more pleasure, physically and in a sick dominating way. I did enough movement to stay alive, and little else at this point.

      She climaxed several times over the course of the next half hour. When she did her muscular cunt tensed up so tight it vibrated, desperately trying to squeeze the life out of me. Her body temperature soared, blasting me with heat. I could hear her screaming for joy through her body, and her blood vessels pulsed and thumped loudly as her vagina shot cum all around me, bathing me in her womanly juices.


      At some point it became too much for me to handle, and during one of her massive climaxes I lost control of myself. Dejected, my pitiful member shot its contents into her cavern. In her powerful lust, I doubt she even noticed.
 I had no idea how much longer she serviced herself with me. Inside her vagina, I lost all track of time. All I know is that eventually she tired of raping me and pulled me out, depositing me at her feet in a puddle of her own juices.


      Spying my tiny helpless frame, she laughed villainously as I lay there, nearly comatose. She grabbed a nearby bed sheet and wrapped me up in it, drying me off.


      “Hey Jack,” she cooed. “Your goddess is hungry. I think it’s time we do some shopping together.”


      She clasped me to her bare breast and stood. Her head easily punched through her flimsy roof, and her body exploded up through the house. Structurally, it was sacrificed and it slowly crumbled around her as she grinned with power. I began to fear for humanity.


      Her massive foot lifted out of the basement, and she took her first step outside of her house. The percussion of her footfall echoed slightly.


      She surveyed her surroundings. “You know, I feel good Jack. Strong. Powerful. I’m a goddess, and the world should bow to me. Don’t you agree?” She nudged her breast, bouncing me up and down as her boob jiggled.


     She laughed with insanity, holding me tightly to her massive tit. Her nipple hardened slightly as she told me about all the torment she would cause in her coming rampage. Cities would burn under her wrath, civilization would bow down to her powerful feet. Nations would cease to exist, all infrastructure would crumble under her body. Former governments would pay tribute to her, sending her an endless supply of tiny men to service her and provide her with entertainment and pleasure.


      Her thundering footsteps moved her in the direction of the grocery store.


      “But first, I’m going to have to do some more GROWING!”