- Text Size +

     I woke groggily. My senses were dulled, and I couldn’t tell where I was. How did I even get here? What’s going on?


       As far as I could tell, I was naked, bound and gagged. My restraints consisted of some handcuffs, rope, and a cloth wrapped around my mouth. Pain flooded into my body, and I winced.


       I was in a dark room, lying on cool concrete, and as my vision cleared I could tell I was in a basement of some sorts. Light flooded in from cracks and tall basement windows.


      Fuck. I’d really blown it. I should have just called Valhalla when I had the chance. I struggled with my restraints.


       To my surprise, they were actually quite amateurish. No doubt Roxanne had tied me up, and her giant sausage like fingers were unable to get a tight knot with this tiny rope. After about 20 minutes of work, I had freed myself from the rope and the gag.


       The handcuffs posed a bit of a problem. My captor had enough smarts to get both of my tiny wrists in one cuff and one of my ankles in the other. However, I could tell they weren’t real cuffs- they were the fake kinky ones you’d buy at a sex shop. I smacked them a few times on the cement. Pain flooded in again as I was smashed my limbs against the ground. I didn’t care, and my survival mode had just kicked in. I wasn’t feeling shit.

      After a few more frantic blows and some struggling I managed to bend the metal enough to get my hands free. I left the cuffs dangling off my foot. Moving swiftly, I leapt to the window.


      It was stuck. Hearing thundering footsteps upstairs, I knew I had limited time. In an adrenaline fuelled frenzy, I blasted the window open with my shoulder, likely wrecking the lock. Clean air rushed in, and I scrambled for daylight.


       I felt my foot suddenly catch as something wrapped around it.


       “OH no you don’t.” Roxanne’s voice boomed from the basement.


      Suddenly I was flung back inside. I slammed against the concrete of the basement floor, denied my freedom by my cruel captor. Roxanne’s naked form towered over me, with thunderous laughter coming from above. She’d grown considerably since the last time we’d met, and she could hardly fit inside her basement without hunching over.


      “You’re not going anywhere. I’m not done with you yet!”


      Dazed, I rose to my feet and spat some blood out of my mouth in defiance.

      “You want me bitch?” I tilted my head back and smirked. “Come get me.”

      I instantly regretted that action. Roxanne’s huge leg swung around and kicked my feet out from under me. I slammed into the concrete again, and my wind was flushed out of my lungs. As I gasped for air, her foot came down on my chest, pinning me to the ground. She held me there until I regained my breath, and then lifted her foot.


      She squatted next to me. “Listen here Jacky boy. You can have this two ways. You can do this easy, and listen to my every whim. Or you can resist, which will be futile. And painful. I don’t mind what you choose to do.  Either way, I’m going to get what I want from you.”


      My spirit told me to keep resisting, but my body was begging me to give in. I knew I wouldn’t be able to take much more punishment like this. I decided that I would have to fake breaking down and giving in to her demands to try to escape again when the time was right. But I needed to make my bluff believable. I needed to resist a bit longer.


      “You’re so small now Jack. There’s nothing you can do to get away. Just give up.”


      “What the hell do you want from me, anyways?” I murmured.


      She stood quickly. “Why, the same thing I’ve ALWAYS wanted from you Jack. I want you to be mine. I want to own you.”

      She was certifiably nuts. Regardless, she was also over 15 feet tall, and probably over two thousand pounds of womanly muscle. Boiling it down, she was right- I really didn’t have much of a choice.


      “Oh? That’s it?”


      She sneered, and pressed her huge foot into my face. “Say I own you. Say it, little slave!”


      “I own you.” I could never resist the opportunity to be a smart ass with her.
  She removed her foot, nodding her head. “Oh really? That’s how you want it to be then? Fine.”


       She grabbed me violently with both hands and hauled me up the stairs and into the living room. She threw me down onto the floor on my back and mounted me easily. I tried to resist but she managed to pin my arms down with one hand. She used the weight of her huge lower body to smother the rest of me. I wasn’t going anywhere.


      Sinisterly, her free hand fondled my member. She massaged it with evil intent, fully knowing that it would stiffen as an involuntary reaction. Her long nails purposely pricked my balls, stimulating them as she fondled me.


      When she was satisfied that I was hard enough, she aimed my rod at her hairy, wet muff. She sighed with elation as I slowly slid into her gigantic sheath. Her cunt was sopping wet, and she shuddered with delight as she forced herself on me. Her weight pressed into me as she started grinding.

       Like a steam powered machine, she leisurely began to warm up, grinding over and over. She took her sweet time with raping me, making sure to enjoy every minute of my helplessness and humiliation.

      After a few minutes, I was struggling to hold myself back, to keep from crossing the point of no return. In no way did I want to give her the satisfaction. She noticed this and leaned slowly forward until she was laying gently on top of me, her flat stomach pressing into my head. Her whole body engulfed mine, surrounding me and bathing me in her body heat. Her hungry pussy gushed onto my penis; her cushy labia massaged me as she humped slowly and menacingly.

       “Mmmmm….” she moaned with satisfaction as she fulfilled her sick sexual desires at my expense. I could hear the booming moan rumble through her whole body as she orgasmed blissfully.


      As I was still hard, she kept going. In another minute she was climaxing again, and I was finding it difficult to hang on. I struggled against her body, squirming frantically, and desperately trying to worm my way out. Drunk with ecstasy, she hardly noticed my feeble efforts to resist her assault.


       “I… told you I’d make you pay,” she murmured as she creamed all over me. My whole stomach was wet with feminine fluids.

       She was completely dominating me with her size and sexual power. I tried my best to think of things that would take my mind away from release. I focused in on my rage towards being raped, and was able to hang on for a few more seconds until her orgasm subsided.


       As the rush of climaxing faded, Roxanne noticed I wasn’t having any of it and switched tactics. She rolled over onto her back and grabbed me violently, cramming me over and over into her.


       “You’re fucking me so good Jack! Just like you used to!” she laughed mockingly between breaths. She continued goading, mocking, and generally berating me with humiliation tactics for several minutes.


       “What’s the matter Jack? Can’t take it anymore?”


       “Just do it, you puny man. You know you want to orgasm into me, filling me with your load.”


      “Mmmm…. You’re going to crack, I know it. I’ll break you down eventually!”
 She lost heart just before I was about to orgasm. “Fine.”


      She spread her huge tree trunk thighs wide, and pulled me out of her. “I’ve got a better idea for you. If you don’t want to orgasm, that’s ok. I’ll get my pleasure out of you yet!”

       She gripped my body firmly, driving her claw like nails into my back and chest as she purposefully lowered me into her vagina. She stopped, holding my head just outside her bush. Her thick womanly cum dribbled down the folds of her swollen labia, and her pheromones overpowered my senses. Intense heat radiated from her vagina’s turgid lips. She held me there for dramatic effect, making good and sure that I experienced every detail of her womanhood.


       “Jack, meet my cunt. You two are going to get REAL familiar with each other. Now get to work!”

       She pushed me in the rest of the way. My face penetrated the dense jungle of hair before slamming into her engorged clitoris.


      “Lick!” she demanded loudly.


       I hesitated. She wouldn’t settle for anything less than immediate obedience.

       “LICK.” She demanded again, cruelly squeezing my body with her hands, stabbing me with her nails. I squirmed in pain, and quickly obeyed her command.

       This was torture. I was being legitimately tortured. However, I couldn’t allow myself time to think about it- I had work to do.

       I slathered my ex-girlfriend’s clit, feverishly kissing and sucking for all I was worth. This lasted for a few minutes before she decided she’d had enough and moved me into contact with her meaty labia. Gripping me in one hand, she used the other to spread her juicy pink lips far apart. Her humid pussy loomed open, like a dark, hairy cave into the pits of hell. She plunged my face into her trench.


       My face pierced her sticky, hairy mess. Her pussy muscles squeezed at me greedily, trying their best to devour my entire head. My female captor had a difficult go of it, as I wasn’t exactly the right size. However, years of cramming things into her muff had taught her a few things, and before long my entire head popped easily inside of her, lubed by her fluids.

      It was difficult, if not impossible, to breathe. All I could hear was the drowning sounds of vaginal liquid squirting and gushing all about me, getting into my ears, nose, and mouth. Enthralled with her accomplishment, Roxanne screamed in ecstasy and she raped me in delight.


      “Yes… Yes… YES!!” She rammed me in more and more, squeezing hungrily with her powerful pussy muscles.


       I thought I was dead for sure. Occasionally I caught some air when she readjusted herself, but it wasn’t enough to keep me going.


      The last thing I remembered was hearing liquid explode around me like a waterfall as Roxanne achieved a massive orgasm before I blacked out…