- Text Size +

     Of course, of course it had to be Roxanne! The mystery just solved itself. Roxanne had touched my arm the other day when I had got my mail. She must have had contact with the stimulant. Of all people, it had to be Roxanne.
 
      I didn’t know what to do. I had a mini panic attack thinking about it. Should I tell Evelyn? Probably not, she didn’t need to know. Valhalla certainly should know though. But it was possible that Roxanne was perfectly fine, and getting Valhalla and the US government on her case would not endear her to me. Besides, she would definitely be forced to see me in my shrunken state, which was an embarrassing thought. I needed intel before I could make an informed decision.

      It took me some time to haul the groceries up the stairs and into our apartment. Evelyn napped peacefully on the floor. Our makeshift bed didn’t fit her anymore, so she had made a nest of blankets, mattresses and pillows on the ground. Everything else was shoved up against the walls and corners.


      I devised a quick plan. Without waking my girlfriend I wrote a hasty note, saying that food was in the fridge and I was going for a run. That would buy me some time. I snuck into our room and quickly grabbed some equipment- binoculars, a length of rope, a few carabiners, and one of Evelyn’s black nylons. I packed it all into one of Evelyn’s dark brown fanny packs as I donned a small black shirt and dark pants provided to me by Valhalla. Finally, I fashioned a makeshift harness out of an old jump rope and snuck out of the apartment.


      I bolted off for Roxanne’s neighborhood. I would have preferred for it to be nighttime, but unfortunately time was not a luxury I had. As a four foot tall man dressed in all black, I knew I would be conspicuous, if not a bit ridiculous looking. Imagine watching a ninja midget bolt through your neighborhood. That wouldn’t be suspicious at all.


      I tried my best to counter this by sticking to back alleys and difficult terrain where people wouldn’t see me. The one advantage to my small stature was that I found hiding much easier. As far as I was concerned, I had infiltrated Roxanne’s neighborhood without being detected.


      I quickly checked my surroundings, trying to find a suitable hide from which I could recon. My plan was simple. From a high hidden vantage point I would recon Roxanne’s house over a period of time. Within that time period I should be able to ascertain whether she had symptoms of the stimulant.


       A tall three story building near her house had a suitable spot, a flat roof with a shed-like roof entrance on top that cast a dark shadow from the angle of the sun. With my camouflage, it would be a perfect vantage point.


       I scuttled over behind my building, and as luck would have it the architecture formed a perfect indentation where the building was split in half. Perfect for a man who was 4 feet tall, that is.


      Making sure I was unseen, I bounded over to the wall. It was pretty much the point of no return now. If I was spotted there would be no way I could bluff my way out of the situation. In fact, I may even be confused for a burglar.


      I decided at the very least, if I was spotted I could still escape. I achieved a good hold on the indent. It was only a little over a foot wide, with 4 inches on the sides. Perfect for a man who was 4 feet tall. However, it was a three story building, and at my size it may as well have been 5 or 6 stories. This was going to be dangerous, and there was nowhere for me to stop and take a break.


       I wedged myself in the indent, using the chimney technique to work my way up that I’d learned in the military. For climbing, it was fairly easy going. I’d been forced to do way worse at my 60 some days at Ranger School. I never figured I’d use my military mountaineering skills in regular civilian life, and was surprised at how much I remembered.

       Fairly fatigued, I pulled myself up onto the roof. I went prone and pulled out my rope and carabiners. I affixed the rope to the ceiling and made a quick seat-shoulder rappel, so that if I was discovered I could escape easily by descending down the building. Pulling Evelyn’s black nylon over my head, I poked some eyeholes through the fabric. I crawled to the shadow cast by the roof entrance and pulled out my binoculars. I checked my camouflage, and was pleased to find it blended well, disrupting my shape. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit a small part of me was glad to be doing this kind of work again.

       An hour or two passed without much activity in Roxanne’s house. I spied her car in the garage nearby, so I figured it was likely she was home. I knew I wouldn’t have much time left- Evelyn would begin to wonder where I was if I didn’t return home soon. I wished I’d remembered to bring my phone so I could call her.

       I stayed for about another hour without seeing anything. I heard activity inside the house however, so that confirmed she was home. Maybe if I could just sneak closer and look through the window…

      I evacuated my hide, packing up my equipment and descending down the building. I darted across the street to her garage, then worked my way over to an open window. I heard noises coming from the room where the window was. I crawled closer for a better view, until I was just underneath the window.


      I heard more noises coming from inside, sounding like someone was doing dishes. She was there, for sure. If I could just get a look at inside…


      Peering over the edge of the window and straight into her living room, I saw her sitting cross legged in the middle of the room, surrounded by empty food bags, wrappers, and dirty dishes. The huge bitch was just sitting there, merely stuffing her face and staring out the window. Of course, I had decided to emerge right in her view and she spied me instantly. Her massive body lurched forward as she moved to catch me. “Hey YOU!” she hollered.


      Fuck. I fell backward and landed on my ass. Scrambling like a maniac, I turned to run in between the house and the garage. Roxanne burst out a side door however and had effectively cut off my main escape route. Her massive frame completely blocked the way, and with anger in her eyes she charged at me. “STOP!”


      I did an about face and bolted. My little legs just couldn’t achieve the strides that her long giraffe legs could, and she pounced on me easily. She knocked me senseless as her gargantuan weight pressed down on me. Fuck she was huge, and her thick womanly thighs and calves certainly added considerably to her mass.
 She beat on me repeatedly, and I tasted blood. I covered up and just tried to weather the storm to little avail. After grappling and striking me several times, she ripped my nylon mask off.

      “JACK?” her face showed surprise. My mind wasn’t functioning right and I was pretty punch drunk.


      She grabbed me and hauled me into the garage, like a cavewoman dragging a recent kill. I had neither the mind nor the energy to muster a protest.  She threw me into a chair, and lashed me up quickly with a rope and some clothesline. I still hardly had any sense about me.


      She finished tying me to the chair, and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, examining me. As my vision cleared a bit I noticed she was completely nude. Her 10 foot tall body towered over me triumphantly, her huge boobs wiggling as she moved. She had a look of rage on her face.


      “So Jack, you’re spying on me now? What happened with you? Why are you so short, and WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?”

      I couldn’t even respond yet, my body was doing a self analysis sit rep. I was definitely bleeding from my nose, and I thought it was pretty likely I had broken a rib or too as well. Pain messages flooded in from all my senses. I had been seriously fucked up by this barbarous amazon.


      “ANSWER ME!” Roxanne put her huge foot on my chest, and shoved my chair over. As the chair fell I smacked my head on the concrete floor.


      “You did this! I know you’re responsible for all this! And you’re going to pay, Jack. Oh I’ll make you PAY!” My vision was filled with her feet, silver painted toenails and all. I followed her body up and up, past her cankles and huge calves, past her thunderous womanly hips, hairy cunt, and thin hourglass waist. Her massive boobs heaved in and out as she breathed heavily in anger. I finally managed to rest my eyes on her pretty face, with her small nose and blue eyes. Her light brown hair was slightly beyond shoulder length, and she was wearing black eyeliner. Her face contorted in an evil smile.


      “I’m going to have my way with you Jack. It’s been a while since I’ve been with a man.”


      The last thing I remembered was her foot slamming into my head, smothering me. It all went dark….