- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorrry everyone for the short chapters, I will try to make them as soon as I can!

As I lay here in my dark-confines of Vanessa's worn out UGG, I ponder on exactley what my situation is like......I walk around the UGG all the way to the toe-section, it was horrible, all the fur was worn in and the smell was like Body Odor, I licked it and it was salty beyond comprehention!

Right than and there i hear her open the closet door, I ran to the heel and looked upp, and screamed VANESSA! VANESSA! I couldnt help but look at her god-like beauty, Before I used to tower her but now she can overpower me using her pinky.

She didnt notice me and I saw her foot rush in faster than an F1 car. I was smashed with a blow to the chest and was rammed into the toe-section! I was knocked uncontious. As I woke up I felt around and found no foot, But I heard the chatter of many girls.

Than it was all clear as I thought about it. Her schedule consisted of Dance,Math,Science,than french. This must be Dance and she is getting changed for her lesson, luckily her shoe was tipped over and I walked out and ventured off! 

As swiftly as I got out of her shoe i was kicked in the back, and knocked into another shoe, I stood up and noticed it was an old friend of mine named, Jessica. She was short, maybe a little bit taller than Vanessa. Than Vanessa's foot came crashing in again, but this time luckily I prepared myself and ran to the toe. As she walked out of the changeroom I heard a familiar sound "click..clack...click....clack" Than i realized my worst nightmare! TAP CLASS!

I heard the teacher say "everyone get in a line" But that was all I could produce, before she started walking again, than I heard everyone rip into action once they exited the line, it was hypnotic and I couldnt help but wonder if Vanessa was about to start the same thing. As The last person entered the circuit, I could hear the sharp and lound noise, and i was nervous about what would happen to me being shaken around like that! 

Than she sprang into action, my body being violently shaken around, any normal sized- human being would have snapped there neck from whiplash, but I was barely able to hold on! This continued for about 2-3 mins. than I heard her stop, and huff and puff as she caught her breath.

I heard the teacher say "Vanessa that was horrible please go practice again" and with that she slammed her foot on the floor knocking me unconsious! As I woke up the hour class was finished and she threw me and her shoes in her dance bag. As i sat in her bag I couldnt help but feel my head ripping in pain, from the whiplash. How could this have happend to me? This beautiful ,gorgeous,petit girl, totally unaware that by her daily routine has just crippled a human-being using, nothing but her talent, and her feet!

Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE everyone Comment!