- Text Size +

1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

Author note: Another old story I dug up.

 Queen of the beach 

 

It was just another summer day at Queensland beach, Nova Scotia. The beach was packed with people of all ages.  Kids, parents, seniors, there was even a few dog owners with their dogs.

 

Among the crowd was Jenny. At 6'2" she was one of the tallest girls on the beach and one of the most beautiful. She was lying on a beach tower wearing nothing but a blue swimsuit, suntan lotion and sunglasses.

 

"Who's the queen of the beach?" She asked the crowd of boys around her.

"You are." They replied.

Then a shadow came over the beach. Dogs started barking. A 500-foot woman with brown hair and hazel eyes was standing by the beach. She was wearing a pink bikini. Jenny recognized her at once.

"Alice Gabriel what are you doing here?" Jenny demanded.

"THIS IS A PUBLIC BEACH. BESIDES I'M THE GTS-GODDESS IN CHARGE OF THIS WORLD. NO PLACE ON THIS PLANET IS OFF LIMIT TO ME." Alice replied.

 

The crowd started to get nervous. Seeing their unease, Alice said.

"RELAX PEOPLE. I'M NOT HERE TO HURT YOU. WOULD SOME KIND VOLUNTEERS PLEASE CLEAR A SPACE FOR ME SO I CAN LAY DOWN ON THE BEACH."

People then began to clear the beach in droves. But Jenny refused to budge.

"I'm queen of this beach. And I refuse to move for anyone." She told Alice. Alice then burst out laughing.

"PRETTY BRAVE WORDS FROM A WOMAN WHO CAN FIT IN THE PLAM OF MY HAND."

Alice then placed her hand underneath the sand under Jenny's blanket. She then lifted her up, blanket and all.

"Hey put me down."

"SINCE YOU REFUSE TO MOVE YOU GIVE ME LITTLE CHOICE."

Alice then dumped Jenny at one of the ends of the beach.

"I though you were a gentle GTS-goddess."

"I AM BUT THERE SOMETHING ABOUT YOU JENNY THAT PISSES ME OFF."

 

Alice then lay down on the beach.  She was so tall that her legs stuck out into the water.

 

"SIGH! THIS BEACH SEAMED HUGE, WHEN I WAS ONLY FIVE FEET TALL. SORRY FOLKS BUT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LAY THE OTHER WAY."

 

There was grumbling, but people moved out of the way. But some people asked.

"Why don't you go to a bigger beach?"

"ALL BEACHES ON THIS WORLD ARE SMALL TO ME." Alice replied.

"Why don't you go to another world?" Jenny asked.

"WELL I HAVE TRIED BEACHES ON MEGA WORLD. BUT THE MEGAS HAVE A WAY OF MAKING ME FEEL FIVE FEET TALL AGAIN."

"I liked you better when you were five feet tall." Jenny remarked.

Alice turned to face Jenny. She was not happy.

"LIKE ME? YOU TEASED ME. YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS ONLY AN INCH TALL. IF I DIDN'T HAVE A GENTLE REPUATION TO KEEP, I WOULD GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE. NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, THE QUEEN OF THE BEACH HAS SPOKEN."

Jenny was tempted to call Alice, 'the beached whale of the beach' but felt it was too risky. She then headed for another beach. Alice watched her go.

"AH! THERE ARE BENFITS TO BEING A GTS-GODDESS."

 

The end