- Text Size +
Timmy pondered the life sentence that his mother had just declared for him. With the spirit-crushing display of her superiority over him through the demolishing of his action figure, a figure obviously meant to symbolize him, he felt it best to at least to go along with his mother’s plan. Perhaps she was still just trying to teach him a lesson? Who knows. Either way, there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it, that was for sure. As he lay in one of Jane’s old pumps, and breathed in her feminine scent of sweat, he shivered, all alone, left with nothing but the regrets of possessing a demented fetish and the carelessness that had ultimately led to his ruin. Meanwhile, Jane, who was normally in good sprits at work, found herself in an even better mood than usual. Gone was the uncertainty of giving in to what were now her desires to treat her son like the worm he was, and had really always been. In fact, she decided to take a guy’s repeated offers to take her to lunch up. Who knows, she thought, maybe I’ll fall for him. Or, Jane thought, he’ll fall for me, right at my feet! Whoo! This whole thing was getting pretty exciting for Jane. As she sat with her feet up on her desk, taking a brief break from her duties, she wondered if what had happened to Timmy could happen to anyone. Maybe the person had to have a desire for her feet for it to take place? In any matter, with Timmy’s future life course already etched in stone, and a probable end to that life at some point, she’d have plenty of time to check into it. A sly grin broke across her mouth as she just realized what she would do to Timmy when she got home.
Later that evening, with Timmy in her hand, and her shoes off, Jane was getting ready to commit some unspeakable acts on her son. “Timmy, I was thinking, I can’t remember you ever having been around or spoken to girls. In fact, I’m willing to bet that you’ve never had a sexual experience before, say for with yourself or when you fantasized about these,” she said, scrunching her toes while she held him in from of them. “Oh, I guess with me as well. A little bit. But that didn’t really count though. I mean, it was so quick and to the point. After all, at the time, I just wanted that little toy between your legs to shrink back. I didn’t want you enjoying your time with my feet. But you know what, little one? I don’t think it really matters. There’s no way, even with a boner, you could ever enjoy my smelly feet. Maybe you could from the safety of your journal, but not in reality. So, I guess what I’m getting at is that I’m going to force you to give up every ounce and drop of that juice in those little sacs of yours. Believe, me you’ve got more in there than you think. Now, get ready to be raped by your Mother’s smelly toes!” Timmy screamed for her not to do this. “Mom, this wrong, this is incest!” Smiling, Jane replied “Timmy, you’re not my son anymore, or at least anyone that I’m proud to have given birth to; you’re a bug and a prisoner whose life sentence consists of smelling and worshiping my feet. If I want to give you a footjob, that’s my choice. I don’t give a damn what a worm like you thinks or how you feel!
With that, Jane brought Timmy to her right foot, which was crossed over her knee. She playfully clinched her toes, and then ever so gently began to rub his naked groin over the bottoms of her nylon encased toes. A shudder of guilt and pleasure did in fact filter through Timmy, as his mother cooed softly to him as he started to emit some precum. Jane expertly rubbed her toes across his penis, eking tiny squeals of delight from Timmy. After only a couple of minutes, she felt Timmy cum on the underside of her big toe. “Good boy, Mommy’s proud of you. That’s only your third orgasm you’ve ever had with a real woman. Don’t worry, you’re going to have a lot more here. Timmy was tender from his orgasm, but Jane again slowly started to rub his naked body across her sole, pushing his face into the hellish crevices of her dirty after-work foot. Timmy began to cry as Jane placed his tiny penis between her pinky and fourth toe and rubbed him. Sore and broken, Timmy nonetheless again gave up his seed into the sweaty depths of her toe cleavage. Jane laughed as she felt the boy’s hips buckle from the extertion. She then placed Timmy on the carpet in her bedroom. She brought her foot up to her face, and was delighted to actually see the small wet spots her son had made. Blowing a kiss down to Timmy, She positioned the same foot above him, preparing to garner another orgasm form Timmy. Timmy was now in pain. He had nothing more left to give her, and wanted more than anything to just die. The fact that his own mother was raping him with her foot was just too wrong, and too much. However, Jane had a different plan. This time, she placed her toe crevices over his groin, trapping his penis in the soft, stinky folds of her foot flesh. From there, she ever so softly began to scrunch and flex her toes, milking Timmy for all he was worth. Despite his severe misgivings and having had two previous orgasms, he couldn’t help but start to rock his small hips in unison with his mother’s ministrations. Like a greedy vampire, Jane’s foot sucked another orgasm from Timmy. This time, only some clear fluid came. Still not satisfied, she forced a particularly brutal purging after that, leaving Timmy a quivering mass of nothing, a broken boy at a goddesses’ feet. “There, now don’t’ you feel so much more relaxed, now that your mom has finally given you what you always wanted? Why settle for cheap fantasy, when you can have the real thing?”
From there, Jane removed her nylons. She brought the one that she’d worn to rape Timmy with and showed him the results of his purging. Through tear streaked eyes, Timmy saw small white blotches along the toe area. “Well little son of mine, you know what my toes could really use about now? A good flossing. She picked him up, and in a novel act of cruelty, started to rub his body between her toes. She held his legs with one hand, and his head with the other, and rubbed his tired form over, under, and between both sets of her toes. Timmy was forced to suck in an abomination of toe jam and foot grime, as Jane used him as a piece of toe floss. The smell revolted him to the pit of his soul. His face, torso, and groin were covered in the dirty sweat from her feet. Never had he imagined this to be his fate. After an hour of this, Jane finally let Timmy flop to the with a wet splunking noise. She let him lay right in front of her foot for a minute before speaking. “You know Timmy, how much more of this should I put you through? We’ve come so far from where we started, I just don’t think keeping you around is beneficial for either of us. What do you think?” She nudged his prostrate form with her toe, letting his face rest on her nail area. “Want Mommy to stop, is that it? Want me to just grind you into jam under these big feet of mine?
Well, before I even consider it, remember that scene in your journal where you spent some time with my toenail? A spark of primitive, cold stark terror erupted through Timmy’s body and mind. Oh please God, don’t let her actually go through with this,! he screamed to himself. “At the time, I couldn’t believe that a person could actually dream up that kind of shit. But, your eyes have already seen what my feet are willing to do to you, and your privates have certainly felt them. I’m quite willing to give your wish a try, but I can’t promise you that it’ll work. You know, you might get smushed in there, or, heaven preserve us, you might get stuck up there and have to just die under your Mother’s big toenail.” I bet it’s unspeakably stinky under there, even more so than my whole foot put together! Well, here goes nothing! Jane picked the boy up, crossed her right foot across her left knee, and started to position him for insertion. He was small enough to fit; she’d actually anticipated this and let her nail grow out a little. “Wait, Mom, this will kill me!” He couldn’t help it, he began to scream like a little girl as Jane smirked at her sweat-coated son and gently pushed him headfirst up into her toenail. Immediately, the smell exploded Timmy’s entire mental universe. He wanted only to die and be away from this stenchful prison. He could hear his mother laughing as his entire naked form was positioned under the nail. With Timmy’s punishment set, she laid back on the couch and rested her large, meaty soles atop the coffee table. She scrunched her toes, desperately trying to make her son’s confinement as hellish as possible. For his part, Timmy had in fact lost his mind. Something broke inside him to where he no longer questioned anything about this. It was simply enough to know that wherever his mom’s strong soles were, that was where he belonged. This simpl truth broke through whatever humanity still resided in him, as the smell of Jane’s feet continued to rob him of a human identity. His penis completely and absolutely spent, tired and weary from time spent as Jane’s pleasure toy, Timmy eventually passed out from it all. Jane left him there for several hours, as she watched the news and relaxed from her day’s work, never letting the sly smirk leave her face the entire time.
From there, dear reader, Timmy’s life continued exactly in this same vain, constantly smelling, licking, and being raped by his Mother’s feet. Jane had spun a good enough story to get away with Timmy’s disappearance and probable death. Not many relatives even bothered to inquire all that much. Apparently they had always seen how expendable he was. Jane, for her part, had in fact taken her coworker up for lunch, followed by dinner, and from there they had started a relationship. With her confidence at an all time high, she continued to relish her time at home forcing her feet upon her little boy. She knew that he probably wanted to kill himself, or at least wanted her do it, so she always kept him inside her previous day’s nylons or socks while away at work. Timmy’s food always, always consisted of being mushed and squished soundly by Jane’s sweat drenched toes before he was allowed to eat. For desert, Jane forced the boy to consume pieces of toe jam and flint that had accumulated throughout the day. All in all, Timmy’s life was one of absolute servitude to her smelly feet. This remained the status quo for three years before Jane decided to end her foot-toy-son’s pathetic life once and for all.
Upon arriving home one day from work, Jane kicked off her pumps and stomped up to retrieve Timmy. “Do you want Mommy to stop all of this? I know these big stinky feet are too much for my little boy. So, all you have to do Timmy, is tell me you’ve had enough. Tell me to stop it, and I will. Forever.” Timmy was out of his mind. With each punishing breath he took of his mom’s giant feet, he grew more and more unwilling to want to even live. Her foot rapings were so demeaning and cruel. Everything about his life sucked. He had become his own Mother’s tiny little foot toy, and belonged to them completely. He knew Jane no longer even saw him as her son. How could she after so dehumanizing him with her big feet? She’s committed brazen acts of incest on him, and thought it was funny and cute! He knew that his mom was offering to stop torturing him by ending his life. It had finally come down to it. He couldn’t have written a more appropriate ending to his life as mommy’s foot sniffer. He decided to let her snuff his life out using the body parts that had controlled and ruined his life for the past several years.
Jane held the boy up to her ear to better hear his tiny squeaks. “Please mommy, I can’t take this anymore. Please stop. I’ll do anything to make it go away!” “Will you really, Timmy? If you’re being serious, then I want you to do something very important for me? Can you do whatever I ask of you?” Timmy nodded his tiny head, signaling that he would. “Good, now I’m going to set you down by the stereo in the living room. I want you to walk or crawl over to me and ask to smell my feet. After I tell you to go ahead, you will place that little face of yours under my smelly toes and breath in my sweat one last time. Remember when I first commanded you to do that? That was way back when I actually wanted to help you. And I do now, but just in a more firm manner.” Jane laughed at her cruelty and lack of remorse for what she was about to do to her own flesh and blood son, to whom she had given birth to and raised his whole life. “After you’ve smelled my foot for awhile, I’m going to tell you to ask me to crush you like a grape using my pretty toes. Then, I’ll tell you to grab a hold of my pinky toe and then I’ll do the rest. Trust me Timmy, there won’t be enough of you to even to conduct a DNA test after my feet are through with you. Now, let’s get this started.”
Jane placed Timmy on the ground and walked over to the couch, wiggling her hips seductively as she did so. She sat down, extended her strong, lithe legs out and crossed her ankles so that her feet were facing out. “Come here Timmy and smell your mother’s big feet for her.” Timmy knew that his life was about to end. But he hadn’t exactly been living for the past several years. His whole life had been relegated to serving his mom’s feet. It was time to end this nightmare. He slowly crawled like a worm over to his mom’s monstrously large feet, feet that he had come to know in exquisite detail down to which parts smelled stronger than others. When he got to her toes, like a dutiful son, he placed his face into the soft, pungent folds of her toe cleavage. He never had gotten used to the jolt that her stench hit him with. It was so potent, and made worse by the reality that it was his mom’s odor he was breathing in. Jane playfully scrunched her toes around the boy’s naked body, immersing him in her sweat and pungentness. The strong smell brought Timmy to his knees before this awesome female figure. Jane smiled at her son’s discomfort. “Good, that’s where you belong, on your knees smelling my nylon encased feet. She picked the boy up and placed him between her second and fourth toes and lay back onto her stomach to watch TV. She cooed softly as she felt her son’s tiny, futile efforts to escape her toes’ wrath. “Poor little Timmy, isn’t this what you always wanted, to be helpless and at the mercy of my feet? Oh, you feel so cute,” she laughed as she felt him struggling in the smelly undersides of her toes and heard him crying from their smell. She made sure that his face and body were firmly mired in the pungent depths of her toes. Timmy couldn’t believe that his mother had so enslaved him. Her feet, large at his regular size, were cyclopean now. There was something almost magical about what she had done to him. Who would have thought that such a beautiful woman and mother could melt her son’s very existence away just with her stinky feet?
Finally, after an hour of foot smelling, Jane gave the command that Timmy had anticipated. “Sweetie, it’s time to squish for mommy’s feet. Grab my pinky toe for me would you?” Timmy did as he was told. “Good, now just relax as mommy’s toes ground you into jam.” Jane laughed with the realization that this was it. She would never have her son around again after this. He’d only be a tiny stain that she would surely cherish for as long she lived. She wanted to punish Timmy though, to make his pain last. She slowly scrunched her toes over the boy’s naked body, enveloping him in their deadly grip. Before she made him into grape juice, she commenced with another milking of his beyond tired genitals. Achieving the desired result, she started to increase the force of her toes around her son’s body. After only a moment, she felt a pop come from his body, signaling that his legs and upper torso were now destroyed. She smiled approvingly as she saw just the tiniest trickle of blood creep out from her toes. Good, now it was time. Timmy had blacked out from the pain. He never realized his mom could be so cruel. Finally, with a smile on her face and her eyes closed, Jane let loose with an almost supernaturally intense squeeze of her toes that brought a grimace to her face. Jane absolutely and with all the finality of forever squished her son, Timmy, into nothing more than a red, wet stain on the underside of her smelly foot. Jane sat transfixed, in all of her regal glory, basking in the gruesome and wholly unnecessary destruction of her son. After several moments, during which time she pondered Timmy’s last moments alive. What had gone through his head right before her mighty, maternal toes erased those thoughts with an unforgiving crush? She removed her nylons. Surprisingly, Timmy’s remains had left a fairly large stain, primarily centered around the toe area, but traces of blood, and even semen could be found near the sole and heel. He’d really been full of juice, Jane thought to her self. Remembering the longest and most detailed journal entry, the one where she had done just this and kept the nylons, she smile the grin of a woman who’d had entirely too much fun ending another person’s life. Gathering her nylons and shoes, she did in fact stop to look at a picture of Timmy and her taken four years ago, almost to the day. The boy was small and knowing what she knew about him, she could easily determine the natural awe he had for her, just by his body language in the picture. She then took the picture, along with her nylons, and deposited them in a box for safe keeping. From there, she felt entitled to a long bath and a good lay with the new man in her life. She wondered, even at 43, if she would get lucky and have another child? She could only keep her fingers crossed, or for that matter, toes.