- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is chapter 11. I plan to finish soon, but don't be surprised if it's rather abrupt. I've grown a little tired of trying out new things with it.
True to her word though, after ten minutes had passed, Jane gave her son a reprieve from her cruel feet. Still positioned on her stomach, she reached back and carefully plucked him off of her foot, but not before pushing his face down into her toe crevices for several more minutes of foot sniffing, during which time Timmy could only squeal. “There, there little son of mine” Jane cooed, “that’s the smell of a woman that works hard for a living.” Afterwards, Jane brought Timmy up to her face, giving him a predatory smile that indicated how dire and hopeless his predicament was. “Timmy, Timmy, what am I to do with you, hmm? The past several days have certainly been revealing, for both of us. I mean, I’ve gone from being sickened by your fetish for my feet to accepting it for what it is: a tiny boy’s acknowledgement of his mother’s superiority and showing that by worshiping her tired and smelly feet. You on the other hand, have gone from feverishly fantasizing about this, only to wish it all away once it became a living, breathing, reality.” Timmy now knew the awful truth: being at the mercy of his mom’s feet, particularly at his current size, had diminished his significance in her eyes. In fact, judging by her recent actions and demeanor, Timmy knew in his heart that Jane no longer viewed him as the son of yesteryear. “Before I put you in one of my pumps for the night, I need to you to experience something else.” Jane promptly carried the boy into the living room and placed him on the cushy carpet. Timmy looked up at the giant queen standing with both of her dark hosed feet on either side of him. Jane smiled down at him and spoke: “Don’t worry Sweetie, I’m not going to smush you..yet!!” With that, she placed her right foot completely on top of her son, slowly but surely putting all of her weight down. The poor little worm son was pushed deep into the carpet, protected from becoming a stain only due to its thickness. Still, completely beneath his mom’s pungent foot caused him to panic and cry for mercy. The sick, warm flesh was drowning him, his penis firmly meshed in the bulbous, meaty underside of her foot. Again, he breathed in the stink of Jane’s sweaty, unwashed foot for what seemed to be the thousandth time since his punishment began.
Jane stood transfixed by what she had just done to her son. Sure, she had showed Timmy how weak he was compared to her feet. She’d certainly demoralized him enough. But now, with him absolutely beneath her foot, with all of her weight on him, she knew that whatever resolve he may have had was now extinguished under the absolute authority of his mommy’s smelly foot. She looked at the scene in the full-length mirror, taking it all in. She could just feel a slight tickle under her foot and smiled approvingly. Finally, after ten minutes of stepping on Timmy, Jane picked her foot up off of him. Timmy was mess. She bent down to pick him up and could she that he’d puked at least several times and had been crying nonstop. “Poor little baby, did mommy’s stinky foot scare you? Did you think that I was going to crush you like a little bug under there?” Timmy, weak and scared for his life and of this woman who’d become a stranger to him, could only cry. Not without some compassion remaining for her son, Jane started the sink in the kitchen and bathed him before putting him to bed in her sweaty pump. He immediately fell into a deep sleep. Staring down at her son, Jane’s inhibitions relented enough for her to finally admit to herself how things had changed forever between her and Timmy. She had humiliated him beyond a point he could ever come back from. How could they ever, in a million years, resume a mother/son relationship after all of this? Could he ever look her in the eye again after having been so demoralized at her feet? Furthermore, how could she ever relate to him on even a pretense of equality when she unequivocally knew he wasn’t? In fact, she knew that Timmy was completely dependent on her now. His continued existence was truly at the whim of her feet. Most importantly, she could finally give up the pretense that she was going to let Timmy grow again. Call it bitter irony, call it a just fate, call it what you well, she thought. However it should be described, Jane now embraced the reality that her son would forever more be at his current size, and that his life would be lived at or in the immediate vicinity of her feet. Now that she had adequately dehumanized her troubled son, Jane smiled in anticipation of the truly taboo things should could and would end up inflicting on her newly christened-foot-pet-of-a-son. She only hoped that he wouldn’t expire too soon. To prevent that, she decided to not wear him to work. She also determined to only wear him inside her socks or nylons for up to several hours. These precautions should keep her son in good foot-sniffing condition for years to come! Instead, she’d use him as a kind of treat for when she got home and on the weekends. Oh, the things she could do now that she had finally accepted her son’s new life!
That night as she lay in bed, Jane developed a plausible story to account for Timmy’s disappearance. It had to be believable, and it had to appear that he would most likely never be found. Deciding on an explanation and resolving to actually go through with it, Jane felt a warm glow between her legs. She thought about some of the scenarios in Timmy’s journal, how they’d disgusted her on a couple of days ago. Now, having tortured her son with her own feet, she knew in her heart that she was capable of devising even more demoralizing acts to enact on him with her feet. Yes, Timmy’s life was ending, only to begin again as his mother’s absolute foot slave.
Jane arose at 6:30 to get ready for work. When she was ready, she went to put on her pumps. Removing Timmy from them, she brought the naked boy up to her face and smiled. “Good morning Timmy, sleep well? I bet my pump was a nice break from my feet, huh? Well little one, Mommy has some really important news to share with you. Now, I realize that you fantasized about all of this. However, as much as you don’t want to endure more servitude at my feet, I’m afraid that after much introspection and thought into your predicament, I’ve decided that you are going to live out the rest of your life at them!” Awestruck by Jane’s words, Timmy could only gasp as he felt his stomach turned upside down. How could she really, truly believe this was the right thing to do? “Mom, please listen to reason. I’m sorry about all of this, believe me. But I’m your son, and you’re my,” he paused, struggling to speak, “my mom.” That’s just it Timmy, after what’s happened, and what I’ve already put you through, how could ever relate to me as a son ever again? I mean, come on honey, I’ve had your one inch naked body at my feet, humiliating you to the point of tears. You, an eighteen-year-old boy, smelled your mother’s big feet for hours. You’ve cried to me like you used to as a baby, begging for my mercy. Face it Timmy, this is your just desserts. Let me be frank about this. Your entire life and existence now revolves around your own mother’s feet. They own you. Every breath you take, every meal you take, involves them directly now. I don’t expect you to ever come to enjoy it or to even get used to it. I do expect you to accept it though, because if you don’t, I swear to all of creation that I will slowly grind you like a bug between my toes. I’ll make sure that your last minutes are filled with such mind-numbing pain that you’ll wish you would’ve just worshipped my feet and listened to me.” Timmy heard the words but did not accept them as real. How could he? His own mother had just declared a life sentence of slavery on him, and threatened to end his life in the most painful manner possible. “No, No! I don’t believe you. You love me too much to do this to me. You’ve always forgiven me before. Come on Mom, can’t we get through this to?” Timmy, I never realized how sick you were before the past couple of days. You have deep problems, and I’ll freely admit that I’ve surprised myself up to this point with what I was capable of doing to you. But you’re no man, Timmy. Believe me, if your father were here, he would’ve kicked you out of our lives completely, no questions. So, in a way, you’re getting off easy. You still get to live in this house, and you still get to be with me, your mom, the object of your little fantasies. Now, young man, let me show you how easy your life could end, and how little I actually care about you now.”
Jane looked at her watch. She still had a little while before work. Besides, she was looking forward to what she was about to do. She held Timmy in her closed palm as she made her way to Timmy’s bedroom. Timmy, curled in a little ball, could smell his mother’s perfume and lotion while lying in her hand. Jane rummaged around in his closet until she found what she was looking for. Picking up the old G.I. Joe figure in her other hand, she carried both of her prey into the living room. Shoeless, but with her patented thin black nylons on, she lowered Timmy to the carpet. “I seem to remember you mentioning in your journal that you would sometimes use this little guy,” she motioned to the toy with a pointed toe, “as a stand-in for yourself while smelling my shoes. Now, let’s see how this little Timmy-stand-in fares against mommy’s vengeful feet!” Jane positioned Timmy so that he had a clear view of what she was doing. She placed the toy on the ground. She then slowly rubbed her big toe over the figure. She playfully rubbed its groin area, mocking what she’d done to Timmy the other day. Then, she picked the toy up and positioned it under her third and fourth toes. Ever so slowly, Jane increased the pressure, letting Timmy see how powerful her foot truly was. Timmy saw her calf bulge with the exertion and noticed her grimace for a second as the Timmy- action figure exploded under the awesome force of her toes. Nothing was left except plastic dust, which fell down on top of Timmy. Jane left her foot right above her son for a moment, flexing and un-flexing her toes before him, letting him take it all in. “Now, don’t you think it’s best to just give your life up to smelling my feet and avoid becoming a stain on my nylons?” Too scared to reply, Timmy simply stared wide-eyed into his mom’s nylon sole. Jane laughed and scooped Timmy up. I can’t have you getting desperate and trying to run away or killing yourself while I’m away at work now, can I? I think for the time being, I’ll just put you in one of my other shoes until I come up with a better place for you. Putting him in her red shoe in the closet, Jane then left for work.