- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The long anticipated next chapter in the series.
The loafer, part 3.

Day 6

I wasn't sure what came over me last night - I didn't even hear the first few people come in to get the store ready for the day's customers.  I saw this blond, short, but very pretty.  She went about straightening things out.  I was wondering where Michelle was, maybe her day off.  I mean I had seen her there the past 5 days she does deserve a day off.  I heard someone tell this blond they were having a special sale since it was the weekend.  Great, it's Saturday.  I wasn't sure how long I would make it before some woman bought me.  I knew the store would be crowded.  There would be a big crowd.

The lights came on, I was nervous.  Well as nervous as a shoe could be.  The store hadn't been open more than a few minutes when I saw a face I thought I recognized.  I had met her where Denise worked so long ago I thought it was her.  She is a pretty early 30's woman with long dark brown hair.  She had grey eyes and was what I would call average up top.  Her face was smooth and her hands were as well.  She was fit but not skinny, looked like she may have worked out but stopped recently.  She picked me up, turned me over then truned me right side up.  She appeared to be looking for something...  She placed her fingernail on the dot that was on me and saw the word there on my insole body.  She whispered Petey...  I got to get you out of here.  She grabbed us off the rack and placed us on the floor.  She removed her tennis shoe, I screamed at her NOOOOOoo!   She didn't hear me.  She raised her foot above me and slid her foot into me.  I heard that Pooooffff sound and it seemed like I was a perfect fit.  She stood up, took a few steps then sat back down.  She gently removed me and put her shoe back on.  She took us to the checkout line and the cashier rang 'me' up.  She told Brenda, just be aware there's no refunds.  Brenda quickly answered, "Yes, I know, perfect fit."  The cashier said, "That will be $10.81."  Wow, I was only worth $10,   I felt so depressed as the cashier dumped me and my mate into the plastic sack.  "Have a good day and thanks for shopping here!"  I heard her tell Brenda.  She said, "Have a nice day and your welcome!"

I lay trapped in the plastic bag while Brenda walked around the shopping strip glancing into other stores.  She did go into one, but didn't buy anything.  She headed to her car and drove home.  We arrived there and she picked up the bag and went inside.  She took me into a room and got me out of the bag.  It was then I saw it was her bedroom.  She sat down on her bed, grabbed a pair of scissors out of her nightstand and cut the string that held us together and gently removed that dot.  There, I hope that's better, she said gently to me.  I hope you can hear me.  I know of your situation and I'm going to try to help as best as I can.  But...  (There's always a but in cases like this) There are some problems.  The first one and probably the biggest one is Denise can't find the information on who helped cast this spell.  Second, we don't know if we can get you normal again.  I want to take you to work too.  I'm sure you will feel good while I work so tomorrow you will go with me.  I couldn't protest, not like she would listen anyway.  So this is how she's going to help?  It was still early in the day and she didn't have to work today so I ended up under her bed.  At least she didn't stuff her dirty socks in me, but still the underside of her bed was boring too.  I wondered how she spent her days off?  I wonder what all Denise told her?

The day wore on and she did look under her bed a few times.  She was even nice enough to move the heel part of the shoe out from under the bed so now I could see some of her furniture and the ceiling.  I thought she even took a nap - due to the fact she was up early and she works nights.  I could tell the sun was getting ready to set since it was getting dark in here.  She fianlly went to bed and I could hear her very light snores.  I also could feel her house shoes that she set next to me.  I could smell them faintly too or was that from my insole body?  Always the night passes so slowly, it's like a long period of some boring class that no matter if I can fall asleep during it - it seems as if it takes twice as long to finish.

Day 7

I could see light coming in the bedroom now, she was still sleeping.  Was kind of weird hearing her sleep without being next to her.  Or to Denise for that matter, except Denise kept me in the closet so I couldn't hear her.  Well not much - she did snore louder than Brenda did.  And hearing her arlamr startled me too, I don't remember hearing it in Denise's closet either.  She must have stayed in bed, I heard the alarm again.  This time she did get up.  She went about her routine and then remembered.  She came and got me and said I hope your ready to comfort my feet while I work!  She seemed a bit too excited to wear me.  I was scared.  She finished getting dressed and finally put her blue socks on.  She said hope they don't smell too bad and slipped her foot into me and pressed down.  Poooffff!  Her foot settled on me.  The smell was not bad now but in 8 or so hours I imagine it would be bad.  And this was te beginning of my Sunday.

She headed out to her car and drove to work.  I only had about a week off from Denise's foot and now I was back under a foot.  She arrived and went inside.  She said hi to everyone, they all greeted her and she set about to getting her area organized.  It began to get warm in here.  Also her footfalls didn't seem to be getting any lighter.  She pretty much had the same schedule as Denise, took 2.5 hours to get to her first break, then 2 more hours to her lunch then almost 2 hours to her last break.  I couldn't see how this was 'helping' me.  The same things happened to me with Denise that's happening with Brenda.  Except I felt a bit more sweat here.  And Brenda did stay late sometimes too.  But I don't think she wanted to.  She finally left, headed home but she did stop to get something to eat real quick.  Shit, more time I would have to suffer down here.  She finally arrived home with her meal, got inside and went to the table.  She casually slipped her feet out of me while she ate which let some cool air in.  I yelled up at her, "Brenda!!!  Help me!!!!  she didn't answer me, well she did put her foot back in me.  Oh god, how was she helping me?  She stood up and did what she had to do, then she went to watch tv.  I pleaded with her foot, but it didn't answer me.  The pressure lessened only because she was sitting down but the heat was still there.  I could faintly hear the tv with Brenda's feet smothering me it was hard to make out what was on...  I so wished I could be on the internet.  I didn't like TV but I doubt I would be online as a black loafer.  Brenda didn't seem to care I was here.  She watched her shows and then I didn't hear her anymore...  The TV droned on behind me and I think she fell asleep.  I tried to pound on her foot, but I couldn't move, my insole body didn't do anything.  I caressed her foot, she moaned.  That was all I could get out of her.  I guess all I could do was caress, not pound on her foot.  Oh my god, Denise would never sleep wearing me.  And she loved me, or so she said.  Brenda was torturing me.  She wasn't helping me.  I suffered under her blue sock covered foot, it would be very different if she wore hose with me on.  But no, she has to wear blue socks.  I think it's part of their uniform, Denise wore blue socks too.  And so my night went on, getting worn by Brenda while she slept in her recliner.  At least I stayed warm tonight, not cold and lonely on the floor in the closet or under the bed.

Day 8

Something woke her up and it was still a bit dark outside.  She realized she was still dreased and quickly removed everything.  She kicked me off near the foot of her bed and I landed sideways on the floor.  I could see one of her socks next to me.  She then put on her nightgown and went to sleep again.  She must have really been tired to fall asleep watching TV.  A few hours later her alarm went off and I noticed how much more light streamed into the room.  She stayed in bed a bit longer and there went the alarm again.  This time she did get up and started on her routine.  She usually had enough time to have lunch before she left for work.  Just today she would have to run an errand before work.  I just didn't know it yet.  She finished getting dressed and slipped her feet into me and left the house.  She headed to what I thought was work but she stopped off someplace and I soon found out it was to pay her electric bill.  I think that's the only good thing about being a shoe - no bills to worry about.  The line was somewhat long, felt like ages had passed as she stood on me.  She finally spoke to a cashier, they took care of the payment and she was on her way.  Now off to work where I would get squashed for the next 9 hours or so.  It was already getting warm in here, but cold outside.  I could feel the cold concrete on my back everytime she took a step.  I don't know how long I was in that box, I remember it was hot before Denise put me in there and when she dropped me off at that store.  Now it was fairly cold outside.  I did like it when my wearer sat down, that meant I got a break but usually she didn't remain seated for long.  In this case Brenda made it to work and I endured her steps to the building.  She walked inside, greeted her coworkers and again prepared herself for the day.  Funny how both days she worked I didn't hear Denise.  Maybe she was coming in late.  Brenda was helping whoever it was that came to the desk - she sounded so pleasant.  It's a shame nobody knew that she was squashing a former human being under her left foot.  Her breaktime finally came, much to my relief.  She walked to the breakroom had her snack, she went to the ladies room and then back to work.  As long as I have been footwear, I still can't get over how short the breaks are.

The day dragged on until lunch.  She heated up her dinner, god knows what it was.  Then she sat down.  Her phone rang.  It rang, and rang.  Guess she's not going to answer it.  She finished her dinner, washed up then headed back to work.  It was so warm in here.  I could feel some of her footsweat seep through her sock.  I did hear her laughing and joking with another coworker but I couldn't tell who it was.  I think I remember Denise telling me she rarely got to have lunch with Brenda becuase 1 or more of them at to stay at the front desk.  The only other 2 names I heard Denise mention were Larissa and Tiffany.  Larissa was a younger and single woman, whereas Tiffany was about the same age as Larissa but she was married with a kid.

They continued working till Brenda's last break, she made it to the breakroom and she sat down.  It was so hot in here it was now damp a bit.  It was a short break then the pounding and pressure began yet again.  She went back to her station and soon began wrapping up before her replacement took over.  Surprisingly she left on time and soon she would take me off - I hoped.  She headed home, the drive was short compaired to last night when she stopped someplace.  She walked inside and this time she went to her bedroom and got undressed.  She did take a warm shower once she had all her clothes off and me back under the bed.  The heat dissapated from me, her sweat dried on me.  She wandered back into the room in her nightgown and she pulled me from under her bed.  She said, "I really like having you as my shoe, feeling you on my foot all day.  It has to be hard since I walk all day but I do appreciate you."  She then said that Denise had called when she was eating dinner and left a voicemail.  She asked if Brenda was able to find me at the store or not.  I am going to have to call her tomorrow, she did take a few days off and should be back at work the day after tomorrow.  Tomorrow is my day off and I have something special planned for you.  Oh god, I was really scared now.  She set me back under the bed and went to go watch some TV before going to sleep.

Day 9.

I heard her come to bed and I guess it didn't take her long to fall asleep.  I heard her light snores and couldn't help wondering what was going to happen with me.  Would I ever be human again or would I evnetually wear out and get thrown in the trash....  That scared me.  I dwelt on that until I could see sunlight again come into the room.  Her alarm went off, I'm not sure why she set one if it was her day off.  She finally got out of bed, took a shower and came and got me.  I told you I had something special planned for you.  I'm going to watch a movie at the theater & maybe go have lunch.  So that means I won't have to wear socks today.  I did notice she was in jeans and a cute pnik blouse and that she was barefoot.  She slipped her foot into me - the bottom of her foot was smooth and somewhat cool from the shower.  I had wondered what her feet looked like; now I was getting a closer look. She finished getting ready and the pain of her steps did bother me but it didn't hurt quite as bad with the socks on.

She left the house and I had no idea where we were.  I heard her door open and she got out of her car and I felt the cool pavement under me.  She went inside and sat down at a table.  I guess she was having lunch first.  She played with me while she waited for her dinner, she slipped her foot out of me and dangled me from the front of her foot.  I didn't know that was possible, but she did it anyway.  The amazing thing was I could smell the food and I instantly remembered that hamburgers was something I loved having.  I know I wouldn't be getting a burger now, but would I ever eat real food again?

Her cell phone rang.  I heard her mumble, "Stupid ex Danny, just leave me alone."  Oh god, they must have separated.  I somewhat remember Denise telling me that Brenda was having problems with Danny and I think they still were, judging from the tone of her voice.  I wondered why she went out alone, she should have asked a friend to tag along.  At any rate she was alone, I was just a loafer and that's what others saw.

Her order arrived and she slipped her foot back into me.  I really hoped she enjoyed her dinner - I enjoyed that small break and fresh air.  I couldn't hear much outside the shoe' it was somewhat noisy in this burger joint.  She stood up and went to throw her trash away.  I was getting walked on as she went to her car.  I figured we were going to watch a movie, well she was anyway.  I wondered what the pedals in the car would feel like on my back, I mean I was a left shoe and most people don't drive with that foot.  I stayed stuck to the floor in the car so I guess I would never know.  My thoughts were interrupted as she arrived at her destination, grabbed her purse and opened the door.

I felt the cool concrete on my back as she took her steps to wherever we were at.  I was guessing the theater.  She appeared to be in line, her feet quit moving and the pressure was constant.  I felt her take small steps forward, then a few more, then 2 or 3 more, then more pressure.  She was walking again.  I heard a squeaky door open and she went inside.  The carpet felt nice on my back.  Oh god, she wiped her feet on the rug.  Her heel dug into me and my back scraped across the rug.  I screamed into the bottom of her soft foot but I got no response.  I did notice her foot was a bit cool from having it out of her shoe at the restaraunt.  She went into the bathroom I felt the cool tile on my back and it felt like marble.  I felt the places where the grout goes that separate the tiles.  I considered the possibility of being turned into a tile in a woman's bathroom.  For a short time I though about the countless women that would walk on me, the cleaning ladies that would sweep and mop me with various chemicals and felt like I am better off where I am.  She went and did her thing and surprisingly she took me off her foot and brought me to her face.  She said, "I hope you like my bare feet, I cleaned them especially for you."  I was trying to say back to her, "Yes Brenda, your feet are clean and they do smell good"  She said, "You are so comfy even without my socks on, I'm going to have to wear you on my days off more often."  I panicked, shit, her workweek was hard enough, now to be worn 1 or 2 more days?  That would certainly kill me.

Back out in the lobby, I felt what I felt before she got into the theater, constant pressure with small steps in between.  I think she may have been in line getting a snack.  She finally got to get what she wanted, pay for it and go sit down to enjoy the movie.  She went into the theater, her steps were the same and she then found an isle where she could sit down at.  Oh god, I felt sticky stuff on my back.  It was a thin coating of spilled cokes, dropped pieces of chocolate and popcorn and whatever people didn't want to get rid of in a trashcan.  It was slowly coating my back - I tried to yell to her to let her know what was happeneing but she just found her seat and tried to get comfortable.  I then heard sound, I guess the movie was starting.  I couldn't tell what she was watching, I just knew it was starting to get warm in here.  Soon her feet would be sweating and it would probably get on me.  I couldn't tell what was going on with the movie, when I would go to a movie I would pick something that had car chases and crashes, and things getting blown up.  I guess Brenda didn't like those kind of movies.  I was right, it got hot in here and her foot did start dripping on me.  I screamed my silent scream and it just kept dripping on me.  Her soft foot pressed down on me somewhat gently since she was seated and being sealed inside was making her foot sweat a bit.  I mean it wasn't too bad maybe if I was normal sized but being so much smaller now I noticed smells and liquids alot more now.

It was still hot in here, I didn't feel any movement from my owner.  She must be enjoying her movie.  I finally heard some people chatting.  I felt Brenda stand up.  She began making her way out of the theater.  I picked up more sludge on my back and she finally got to the carpet.  Oh shit, I screamed in agony as she dragged her feet to get that grime off me.  Yet again her soft foot crushed me into the carpet and I dragged across it slowly.  She did this for most of her trip out of the auditorium and I was relieved when she walked normally.  She headed to the ladies room on the way out and did her thing, again she removed me and whispered, "Wow, you got dirty & sticky, I guess I will have to clean you up when we get home."  I tried to speak to her, "I tried to let you know I was getting dirty but you didn't hear me."  She didn't hear me, she slid me back onto her foot again and I was again getting warm again.

Outside at the car the concrete was still cool she opened her door and got in.  She began her trip to wherever else she was going that day.  She got to her destination which I was hoping would be home.  I found out it wasn't.  The reason I knew we weren't at home was I didn't feel grass after the concrete.  I felt more tile when we went inside.  I heard people talking, and this annoying Beep, Beep, Beep!  I heard metal crashing against metal and I figured she had gone to the grocery store.

My back slammed against the tile floor every step she took.  It was very warm in here now and the only thing helping was the cool concrete & tile on my back.  I continued to hear others talking as she walked around the store getting what she needed.  Her soft bare foot was sweating a bit, I guess I couldn't really feel it with the socks on.  Occassionally I would feel like I was bent, when people squat down to get things off the bottom shelf their toes are down on the ground and their heels come up a bit.  That was the way I felt.  She was putting immense pressure on what would have been my privates.  Now it's just the front of her shoe.  She stood up, more walking and then another squat to get something else off the bottom shelf.  More walking, this time she stopped and stood still for a while.  I felt her take a few steps then stop.  I then felt her rocking back and forth and taking small side steps.  She then stood still again.  I heard more talking, she said some amount - she paid for her things.  She headed outside with the cart and walked across the cool concrete to her car.  She put her things in the front seat with her and we went on down the road.  I had no idea where we were going but it wasn't far.  She got out of the car again and did something.  I had no idea where we were at.  I heard alot of traffic - she was outside and was doing something at the car.  I know we didn't go but a few steps so I figured we were at a gas station.  She stood for what seemed like half an hour but it wasn't but 5 minutes, got back into the car and we were off again.  She drove without paying any attention to me whatsoever.

We stopped again this time I heard plastic bags rustle and she got out of the car with her things and headed inside.  She put her purse down and went to the kitchen with the rest of the stuff and set about putting it all away.  She only squatted once, I guess to put something in the bottom drawer in the refrigerator.  She went to the living room, turned on the TV and sat on her couch.  I felt myself being removed from her foot slowly the cool air started to hit me.  I then saw Brenda's face.  She saic, "I hope you liked my bare feet, I know it got a bit warm in there but I'm sure you liked it better than when I wear socks."

I tried to say something, nothing would come out, but I did enjoy her bare feet.  There was no way for me to let her know.  She did say she was going to clean me up.  She reached down, took the other shoe off and headed to the bathroom.  She cleaned the other shoe off first with some soap and water and this old rag she kept for cleaning the bathroom.  She then cleaned me up, the water was cold and I did feel the grime come off me.  She set us down on a towel to let us dry and she went back and watched TV.  I knew only a short time had passed, maybe an hour or so   She went back into the closet and picked out another outfit.  She said something about meeting a few friends for a few drinks.  She couldn't stay out too late because she had to work tomorrow.  She got ready and left a while later.  I was alone again.  She did return and put her strappy sandals on top of me and she went to bed.  I know she must have been tired.  She closed the door so I had no way to tell when the sun came up.  And time stood still.

Day 10

The door opened to the mini prison I was in along with all her clothes and other shoes.  She lifted the strappy sandals she had on last night and put them someplace else and grabbed me and my mate off the floor and took us to the bed.  She said, "I am so sorry for putting those shoes ontop of you.  I do hope you enjoyed yesterday up till that point."  I tried to say I did enjoy her bare feet and I wished she would do that again.  It didn't look like she heard me, she set me on the floor and sat down with her blue socks in her hand.  She was almost dressed for work and I knew her socks and me were last to be put on.  She slipped her lovely, soft foot into one sock, then the other.  It was weird seeing her do this for each foot, like she was doing it for me.  Then she put on her other shoe and then grabbed me.  I slid under her sock and heard that pooof! sound and we were off to work.

She readied herself and gathered her things and left her house, it was another cool day since the concrete was cool on my back again.  I again laid there while she drove wondering if she had spoke to Denise at all.  I wondered how she would react to seeing me on her friend's foot.  I guess I would soon find out since I heard the car door open.  She grabbed the few things she had and walked to the hotel.  She greeted everyone, I thought I heard Denise.  I wasn't too sure, I had limited hearing outside the shoe since my ears were near the outside heel portion of the shoe.  I heard her getting her area ready like she did the other 3 days the pressure on me was unrelenting.  She was laughing and giggling a bit.  Figured she was helping some guests and chatting.  Finally I heard Denise's voice.  I knew her voice anywhere.  She sounded happy, not sure if that's how she felt inside or how she was displaying on the outside.  They worked until Brenda went to break, she made her way to the breakroom and sat down.  I enjoyed my first break from all the pressure.  It was warm in the shoe but her foot wasn't sweating yet.  She ended up leaving, walked to the restroom and then back to her station.  I never realized they did the same thing - I figured they would do the potty thing first then the breakroom.

Back at her station she continued working, Denise took her break.  I laid flat on the floor mat while my owner stood, doing her work and helping guests.  I heard Denise come back from her break and they chatted.  I know they couldn't say much about where I was if others were around, I knew htey were talking about me when I would hear hushed voices.  That only happened when there wasn't anyone else around.  They couldn't have lunch together, so Brenda went to lunch first.  Now I could feel her foot sweat a little now.  This time she did go to the bathroom first, took care of things there then to the breakroom to have dinner.  I suffered as she went through the line to get her dinner.  I was relieved when she sat down.  I started thinking how Brenda's feet smelled compared to Denise's.  They smelled a bit different, Brenda's was more aromatic and Denise's was more musky.  Both of their feet started sweating at about the same time, right before their dinnertime.  And with Brenda weighing less than Denise it seemed that Denise's foot falls felt worse than Brenda's.  Of course there was a 20 pound or so difference at normal size - being a shoe they felt almost the same.  I could feel the extra weight.  I almost always felt when they were carrying something.  It was like an added weight that I had to cushion.

Speaking of cushion, she finished her dinner and got up to throw her trash away.  She went back to the bathroom then back to her station.  She said something to Denise, and she left for her break while Brenda helped a guest that arrived.  Once again I was under Brenda's crushing weight.  I wasn't sure if Denise even wanted me back at all.  To my knowledge she didn't ask for me, I just know they spoke of me.

I faintly heard Denise return from her dinner.  It didn't seem like 30 minutes had passed so quickly.  From the first day I found myself in this situation time didn't pass quickly often.  They talked and laughed with others and amongst themselves till they had their last breaks of the day.  First one went, then the other if they didn't have a crowd at the desk.  The night dragged on with both of them back at the front desk - hopefully they would let me know what would happen to me.  I heard more voices periodically but nothing real close by until a bit later.  I heard a third voice, a female.  I was hoping it was the overnight front desk lady.  Sure enough it was, I felt Brenda walking with something in her arms and she was able to sit for a while to do the day's paperwork.  I heard her hushed voice, she told Denise that she got me from the thrift store and was now wearing me.  She asked if Denise had the money to buy the loafers.  She said she didn't get paid until the day after tomorrow.  I remembered her payday was every other Friday so I had to remain this way and under Brenda's foot until then.  They were both off this Sunday - 2 more days after the payday.  They said something about meeting up to make the exchange.  They warpped up the paperwork, took whatever it was to where ever it was supposed to go and they left.

They said good night outside the hotel and Brenda walked to her car.  I had no idea if Denise was watching or wondering how I was doing.  I heard a door open and she got in the car and drove off.  She didn't stop to get somethng to eat so we arrived home and she got her things and went inside.  She did go to the kitchen and she fixed herself something and then ate at the table.  I lay trapped, unable to move.  I felt her walk someplace then she went to the living room and turned on the tv and she finally sat down in her recliner.  Once again I could hear the TV droning on behind me.  I am not sure what she was watching but I was worried she was going to fall alseep with me on again.  At that exact moment, she sat up, removed me and dropped me on the floor.  I saw her do the same thing to the other shoe and she removed her socks one at a time.  She then slide her feet back into the shoes.  God only knows where she put the socks.  She reclined back and continued watching her show.  I now was in contact with her damp yet warm skin.  There was some sweat on her foot that was now seeping onto me.  I felt he scrunch her toes and it felt so nice to have her bare foot on me instead of the socks.  I was probably imagining it I thought I could see light coming into the loafer around the edges but it wasn't possible even without the sock her foot would block all light.  I am sure I heard snoring again.  I tried to caress her foot, nothing happened.  What happened a few nights ago when she fell asleep with me on must have been my imagination.  I couldn't get her to moan again, no matter how hard I tried.

Day 11

It was a few hours later when she woke up - I felt her lower the footrest on her recliner and she walked to her bedroom, gently removed me and my mate and put us in the closet.  She quickly undressed and put on a nightgown and went to bed.  She left the door open this time, not like it would do any good.  I couldn't see her in bed.  Come to think of it, I never could see Denise in bed either.  Of course I don't think I would have wanted to since she replaced me so quick after my transformation.  I was lost in thought mixed in with what I now know as sleep until the sunlight slowly began to fill the closet.  I was guessing it would be another few hours till she got up.

Her alarm went off, I heard it for a bit and she turned it off.  I knew I would hear it a few more times and then she would start getting ready for work.  Same routine, different day.  I was jostled out of my thoughts when she picked up the shoes and set us by the bed.  From what I could see she was almost ready.  She quickly slipped her feet in without socks and finished getting ready.  I felt her feet once again slide out and saw her putting on her socks.  I think she knew I enjoyed her bare feet on me.  She slipped her feet back in me this time I knew it was for 9 or 10 hours.  I prayed she wouldn't have to stay late.  The footsteps began, you would figure I would be used to it already after having been this way for years now.  I screamed into the bottom of her blue sock covered foot just like I did when Denise first put me on.  Her foot didn't answer me - just as Denise's foot didn't.

Again I felt her outside on the grass and concrete, feeling her twist her body to get in the car hurt yet again.  She took off for work and before I knew it we arrived.  She gathered her things and exited her car and walked across the parking lot.  She walked inside, greeted everyone and set about to begin her day.  I once again bore her weight while she worked.  I knew Denise would be getting there about the same time so I wasn't surprised when I finally heard her voice.  She put her things away and also began her day.

The 2 and a half hours or so were long, I felt her foot begin to warm up.  I know she was standing on that padded floormat since I could feel it on my back so the pressure on her feet wasn't as bad as standing on the cold hard tiles.  She took her break and returned.  Denise then took her break and returned as well.  They continued working, helping guests and chatting when there wasn't anyone at the counter.  This time Denise took her lunch first then Brenda.  They both got back and really got busy.  They were helping guests check in.  Usually Thursdays weren't bad but there must have been some convention in town.  They worked hard to get everyone taken care of ; then they were able to take breaks.  I heard them say something about an hour and a half left when they got back.  They were able to start wrapping up shortly thereafter and this dime Brenda did the paperwork.  I felt her get heavier when she picked up the moneybag and paperwork; she headed to the back room and sat down.  It was hot and sweaty in here again.  She must have read my mind.  She slid her foot out and I felt the cool air.  She slipped her foot back in and took the bag to the safe and dropped off the paperwork where it needed to go and she went back out to the counter to check on Denise.  There was only 2 people there and she was about done.  Their overnight replacement arrived and they told her what they were able to do and they headed out.

They met outside chatted for a bit and said good night, tomorrow would be another day.  Brenda drove to a restaraunt to get a snack and then headed home.  She gathered up her things, got out of the car and headed inside.  She sat down at her dining room table and ate whatever it was she bought and then headed for her recliner where I heard the TV was already on.  I slid off her foot, she removed her socks and once again stuffed her bare feet back into me.  They were hot and sweaty like last night.  The lotion she put on earlier in the day long gone.  I didn't pay any attention to the TV rather her soft bare feet.  They were smooth but I couldn't tell what they looked like since it was completely dark in here.  I only got quick glimpses when she removed her feet or put her feet in me.

Day 12

She woke up a few hours later, walked to her closet and removed me.  For some unknown reason I landed upside down on a pair of her flip flops.  There is where I would remain till she woke up later on.  When that would be I don't know.  She must have been tired, it wasn't like her to leave me upside down.  Denise never did either now that I think about it.  Anyway, this is where I remained till she went to work.  Some mornings Brenda would get up and take care of things at the house and then get ready for work.  I think Denise did too, I know from when I lived with her she had a similar routine.

My thoughts were interrupted when Brenda walked into the closet to get her outfit for work.  She came back a few minutes later and picked me up and my mate & I noticed she had a pair of socks already in her other hand.  She said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you upside down.  Just 2 more days and you will be back with Denise.  I kind of like having you under my foot though."  She quickly added, "I think she did too, she just misses you being human."

I was shocked, I couldn't believe they had talked about me while I was under Brenda's feet the way that I am now.  I couldn't respond I saw her put on her socks and remembered Denise used to go to work early on paydays, or run errands before going into work anf figured Brenda was doing the same thing.  I was going to have a longer day than normal.

She gathered her things and went to her car.  She got in - I felt my 'back' scrape the concrete of her driveway.  I know she had to know she was hurting me.  I felt her drive someplace, she got out of he car and got in line some place.  I knew because she stood still, then moved a bit, then more standing.  It was kind of noisy but not too bad so it could have been a bank or something likie that.  She finished there, walked back to her car and drove someplace else.  I heard her order a cheeseburger combo and she said she wanted a diet coke.  I guess she was running behind and was going to eat at the breakroom at work.  She headed off to work after getting her food.  She placed the bag on the seat with the rest of her things.  I felt myself press the gas and brake pedals - I never paid it much attention.  It was what shoes did, whatever the wearer did she did.  She arrived at work once again she gathered her things and got out of the car.  Once again she walked across the parking lot.

Today went slow - I guess because I had already spent time under Brenda's foot.  It was already warm in here.  She greeted her coworkers and got herself to the breakroom so she could eat.  My break went by fast, before I knew it she was on her feet again going to the ladies room.  She took care of her business then headed to her station.  The steady pressure was unrelenting; the heat was growing and the mat that was under me didn't seem to cushion me at all.  Her breaktime came and went, the 15 minutes or close to that timeframe that she was seated felt like a few minutes.  More pressure, the sock that was on me began to get wet.  It was almost her lunchtime now.  I did hear Denise's voice a few times.  I wonder what she was thinking.  I wonder if she was mad becuase I was her friend's shoe.  I guess I wouldn't know until Sunday.  My thoughts were interrupted when Brenda walked to the breakroom.  Her first step on the hard tile floor was what woke me up from my thoughts.  She made it to the breakroom, heated up her food and sat down.  Oh god, it felt good to have most of her weight off me.  She somehow managed to slide her left foot out of the shoe and blast of cool air entered the shoe.  The sweat that was on me dried up and I felt like I was back in her closet for a while.  The relief was short lived, her foot once again descended and entered me once again.  She pushed down and had to use her finger to guide the shoe onto her foot.  I didn't think her foot smelled - maybe she was self concious.  Of course at my size smells were amplified.  She finished dinner, got up and threw her trash away and headed to the bathroom.  She did her business, washed up and headed back out to her station.

Now it was the last part of her day.  I was glad in a way so she would get home and relax.  I heard Brenda and Denise chatting in between their customers and I somehow heard that their replacement was running a bit late.  Denise quickly offered to stay till she arrived.  Brenda then got her work area cleaned up, gathered her paperwork and headed off to the office to work on it.  It was good to have her sit down.  She worked on the paperwork, finished up and she took the moneybag to the safe.  I knew it was the moneybag because she was a bit heavier like when she broughtt all hte paperwork to the office.  When she went back to the office I didn't feel the extra weight.  She did what she had to do, went to the front desk and said good night to Denise.  She headed out the front door toward her car and got in.  I wondered what Denise was thinking - watching me leave on another woman's foot.  I mean she did donate me afterall.  I wandered what I had done to make her do all this to me.

Brenda arrived back home, her foot crashing down on the driveway is what got my attention.  She walked to her door, got inside and set her things down.  She went to the livingroom and slipped out of me.  She removed her socks and set them off to the side someplace and she put her bare feet back into the shoes.  They were very warm, fragrent and they had traces of sweat on them.  At my size they were pretty big droplets.  I heard the TV turn on behind me as she reclined.  I also heard her on her phone for a bit.

I was 2 days, well almost a day and a half from the meeting with Denise.  It was going to be Sunday morning sometime.  I knew nothing of what had happened with the items from the shop that originally got me into this mess.  I was afraid I would live the rest of my life this way; suffering as some woman's footwear.  I was also afraid Brenda wouldn't meet with Denise and keep me for herself.  Many thoughts ran through my now tiny mind....  To Be Continued.
Chapter End Notes:
Part 4, the last chapter in a month.  :)