- Text Size +

Chapter two 

December 24 2010 Possibilities bar: crossover plain 

After a few moments two tall women came up to the bar. One was a brunette, the other a blond.

“Oh no! It’s the Spell sisters.” Bozar moaned.

“Who?” Jane asked.

“Now Bozar, we are here to help.” The blond told Bozar. Then she turned to the SW.

“My name is Tammy Spell.”

“And I’m Cindy Spell.” The brunette added.

“I have seen enough ‘Tease that mortal’ shows to suspect your motives.”  Bozar said in a stern voice.

“Now it’s Christmas eve. We just want to help these SW.” Cindy replied.

“Can you make us bigger?” Molly asked.

“Sure can we are powerful super witches.” Tammy assured her.

“Then please make us bigger.” Jane pleaded.

“I want to be bigger.” Susanna pleaded.

“Me too.” Molly added.

The spell sisters snapped their fingers and the SW found themselves elsewhere.

 

December 24 2010 : white space

 

Jane and fellow SW looked around but other than themselves and the spell sisters all they could see was white.

“Where is this place?” Jane asked.

“It’s a little pocket universe of ours.” Tammy explained.

“We didn’t want to wreck possibilities bar.” Cindy added.

“Why would growing to normal size wreck the bar?” Molly asked.

“What makes you think we are restoring you to normal size?” Cindy asked.

The super witches than began to chant and the SW found themselves elsewhere.”

 

 

December 24 2010: somewhere in GTS-space

 

Jane was shocked to find herself sitting on Susanna’s shoulder. Susanna was surprised to find herself sitting on Molly’s shoulder. Molly was shocked to find herself standing on the ground. She was even more surprised when she looked down on the ground.  She seamed to being standing on the edge of a city starched out along a bay.

“Guys you better take a look at this.” Molly then placed Susanna on the ground.

“It looks like a city. Here Jane you take a closer look.” Susanna then placed Jane on the ground.

“It’s a city all right. But every thing is so small I feel like the fifty foot woman.” Jane remarked.

 

Then the spell sisters showed up. They were tall enough to look molly in the eye.

“What have you done?” Molly asked her voice booming over the landscape.

“We have switched the shrinking potions in you bodies with their growing potion counterparts.” Tammy explained.

“Jane is now 10 times her normal size. She is 54 feet two inches tall. Susanna is now 100 times her original height. She is 625 feet tall. While you molly are 1000 times your ordinal height. You are a whopping 5833 feet and four inches tall.” Cindy added.

“I never thought I would say this. But now I’m too big.” Molly moaned.

“Nonsense. Like the shrinking potions the growth potions take care of your need to eat and drink. Also you ladies have no need to use the restroom.” Tammy told them.

“What about rapid healing?” Susanna asked.

“We decided to toss that in.” Cindy answered.

“By the way where are we?” Jane asked.

“You’re on a world in GTS-Space. The city you see before you is Bay City. There were concerns you would go after Dr. Shrink if we send you back to your home world.” Tammy explained.

“Aw I was looking forward to getting some revenge.” Susanna moaned.

“Me too. I wanted to crush her lab to rubble.” Molly added.

“You’re just going to leave us here?” Jane asked.

“Why not? The GTS-goddess who runs this world is friendly. And you girls are big enough to care of yourselves.” Tammy replied before she and her sister disappeared from sight.

“So what do we do now?”Jane asked.

 

The end for now

 

Author note: I was going with a happy ending. Until I read carycomic comments. Is this ending enough of  a surprise for you?