- Text Size +
I awoke with a start. Well that's not entirely accurate. After all to awake one needs to be asleep first, and I couldn't remember having fallen asleep. In fact all I could remember was a light haze that clouded my vision and fogged my thoughts. It would probably be better to say that I came to with a start, after existing in that haze for only the gods know how long.

Coming to as I did meant two things. One, I felt very disoriented, almost to the point that I vomited when I spun about looking at what was around me, that being because of the second thing, which was I had no idea where I was, how I got there, or any clue as to how to get back to where I'd been before that moment.

Looking around I searched for some clue as to where I was, as that would be the first step towards getting me back where I needed to be. The clues proved to be beyond my ability to solve though, as all I could see was huge, white, smooth cliffs, that held many flaws, but unfortunately I couldn't see the top, and so dared not risk climbing them.

Way above that there were two huge rectangles of light that shone down on me from a sky that was the same color as the cliff. I found this odd for only one reason though, as I knew that there was only one sun, yet I could clearly make out two distinct rectangles of light, each made up of two smaller rectangles.

Now the sun shining as a rectangle didn't seem odd to me, as cloud cover could play big tricks with the light of the sun. However I did not think that even cloud cover could create a second sun, no matter how much it distorted the light, and so I forced to conclude one of two things. Either I was in one hell of a big room, or I was on some other world all together.

As I stood on the smooth ground, which like the walls and sky was a shade of white, though this one a bit lighter than those two, pondering which of these two things was my reality I was given the answer in one of the worst ways possible. First the ground began to quake under my feet. I thought this meant that I was on another world, one with a bit more tectonic activity than Earth, but I soon felt another quake, this one slightly stronger than the first, followed soon after by a third, this one stronger still.

It took me until the sixth quake to figure out that these shakes were coming in a rhythm, one that scared the shit out of me when I figured out what it had to be, praying to any god willing to listen that I was wrong. I wasn't though, and proof of that came as a shadow soon darkened my sky, standing between me and the lights overhead.

I think I would have wet myself then, though I didn't for reasons that will be discussed later. Instead I just stood there, staring up at her. Even from my diminutive perspective I could tell she was a woman. No, not a woman, a goddess, for her size towered above mine, spiking its way high into the heavens overhead, her red hair streaming around her head like a waterfall of fire.

The goddess, not seeing me went over to one of the cliffs across the world, and I noticed then that only a few meters away there was a drop I hadn't seen before because of my interest in the heavens. In fact, aware now as I was of my diminished size I began to bring everything around me into focus, which really didn't help my mental condition.

As she opened up one of the cliffs I realized it wasn't a cliff at all, but rather a huge refrigerator, so tall to me that I think three Empire State Building's could have fit in it. As she rummaged through it, I could see her back move, and I stared at that wall of flesh, each muscle undulating with a power that could have reduced me to mush in a second. Somehow that knowledge proved arousing, and I felt that my pants should have been getting tighter, though I didn't complain when they didn't.

I didn't have time really, as an instant later the goddess ceased to rummage, pulling out of the fridge two huge objects, tossing them miles across the divide over at me. At first I was afraid she'd seen me, and intended to crush the bug on her counter with the objects, but then they landed many meters to my side, and though I was thrown to the ground by their impact, I was not crushed by it.

Pulling myself off the counter top, for that was where I knew I was now, I looked over at the goddess again, and was amazed to see her grow even taller, reaching high above the fridge to open yet another cliff, this one a cabinet in the wall, and draw forth another huge object. This one, though big, I could identify because of the writing on its side. Wonderbread, it said in big, bold, multicolor letters.

Of course this caused me to look off at the two objects she'd thrown previously, and I saw that they were indeed what I expected. One, a huge pink tower wrapped in see through stuff had to be a pack of boloney, and beside that was a wall of yellow sheets, cheese slices, individually wrapped and ready to serve.

Taking my eyes off the two packages of food stuff I looked over to see a huge black block sailing towards me, and barely registered the bread bag before it struck the counter nearby, and I was thrown by the wind in created towards the two packages of sandwich stuff. Sliding to a stop, I slammed my back into the baloney container, and was almost knocked unconscious again, but I forced my body to remain awake, I couldn't fall asleep and have the goddess think me some speck of dirt, or bug. I had to get her attention, and figure out what the hell was going on.

This proved easier said than done, as I found myself staring at the goddess, who set another object on the counter, this one coming from the fridge as well, or so I though by the booming sound of the door closing. Looking at the wrapper on the container I found myself staring at a huge jar of mayo, and I knew then just how small I was.

Of course, next on the goddess' agenda came getting out two slices of bread, which she did, setting them down almost right in front of me. To me, they were two brown walls, towering almost a head over me, though easily scalable if I dared to challenge them. Looking over at the goddess as she looked down into a drawer I decided that they were probably my best bet to get her attention, as she was bound to look directly at them and notice a small black speck.

With that thought in hand I made my way over to the nearest piece of bread, but was forced to watch as the goddess picked up the slab of white and brown, drawing it closer to her face and holding it in her palm as she moved a huge silver sword which I had not seen her draw, across its surface, back and forth many times.

It didn't take a genius like myself to figure out that she was spreading mayo, and I quickly made my way over to the other slice of bread, not wanting to get stuck in the white gunk, which at my size would prove quite an impediment. Of course, I didn't notice that she was finished with her first slice, intent as I was on the second, until she dropped it next to me, sending me flying forward, to land right on the second slice.

My luck did not prove to be too good at this point though, as I flew through the air right onto the bread, pulling it with me as I rolled to a stop, and wrapping myself in it, causing me to look to the goddess like just some lump in the bread. One she tried to smooth as she moved her knife over the bread. Luckily my shield of bread kept me from being cut by the butter knife's jagged edge which was probably barely noticeable to the goddess. Unluckily the mayo was like glue, and it held the sheet of bread over me.

I wasn't about to give up though. After all there was plenty of time to give up when I was dead, which seemed like a good possibility if I couldn't get the goddess to see me before she finished making her sandwich. Putting my back on the soft, yet firm bread beneath me I placed both my feet against the roof of my prison, for the first time realizing that I wasn't wearing any shoes.

That thought did not delay my push though, and I shoved against the ground and sky with every joule of energy my puny body could muster. For a time it seemed that the bread would not yield, instead simply bending itself into the new shape I was forcing on it, but with one last grunt of effort I felt my prison tear apart, and I was staring up at the sky, or rather ceiling, once again.

It didn't last long though, for as I'd been working to manage my escape, the goddess had been making herself a snack, laying a slice of cheese and baloney atop the other piece of bread, and just as I freed myself she lifted the piece I was on and flipped it over onto the other one. The whole scene moved in slow motion to me, and seeing as how I was no longer contained by the bread I was thrown by the force of the flip, almost far enough to be freed from the sandwich, until the very end of it slammed down atop me, pinning me at the neck just on the edge of freedom.

Of course I tried crying out to the goddess of my existence, but the weight on my neck prevented me from uttering more than a hoarse whisper, one she couldn't have heard even if I were full sized. Of course I was little more than a speck anyway, and if I'd been able to shout my loudest I doubt she would have heard me.

Stuck there as I was I could do little as the goddess picked up the sandwich, turning my stomach with the rapid motion, but scaring me more than I'd ever been in my life as she brought my prison up to her lips, her mouth open wide to receive it. I stared into a yawning chasm of death, with huge white boulders lining the edges, ready to rip and grind me into digestible bits.

I was just entering that pink, fleshy cavern, feeling her sweet breath washing over me and imagining becoming one with her, when a loud noise assaulted my ears, and I tried to rip through the bread which kept my arms pinned so I could cover them. Fortunately the goddess was right next to the source of the sound, a ringing phone, and as she pulled me back it ended quickly with a low pitched beep as she pressed the button to turn the phone on.

"Hello?" she said, her voice momentous to me, both because of her size and because she was still holding the sandwich right next to her mouth. Still I had to admit the voice sounded like something off an angel's choir, even as low in pitch as it was to my tiny ears. In every way this woman was nearly flawless, her green eyes shining in the light streaming in from the window, and her hair wrapped about her head like a glorious halo of flame.

Thanks to my size I couldn't hear what was being said on the other line, it being so low in pitch to me that it was inaudible. However, even though I couldn't understand the words, I could still hear the tone of the voice, and it told me two things about the person on the other end, namely that they were male, and that they were pissed.

"Well what did you expect? You gave me those things to use didn't you?" demanded my goddess, for that was how I was coming to think of her, of the man on the other end of the phone. Twice she brought the sandwich to her lips again, licking them in anticipation of that first bite, but each time she drew it away as the man continued to talk to her over her phone.

"Alright, well then I'll give the Eyes back to you when I'm done, but I really want to keep the other item. You already took my Pendant, after telling me all the bad things that come from it if I'd kept using it, so you knew I wouldn't go get another one. Just give me the Doll and I'll be happy, okay?" she asked of the man, her voice becoming nearly pleading.

I had to admire the man on the other end. He was able to command my goddess obviously, and she did seem afraid of him, if only slightly. His voice, though I couldn't understand it, was full of wisdom I could only guess was accumulated over a long life full of pain and hardship. I did wonder what the man looked like, but I was interrupted in my thoughts when something happened. My goddess bit into her sandwich, and took me into herself with it.

My whole world was cast into darkness with such speed that I can only equate it with the old myth of a dragon eating the sun, though in this case it was the opposite. Instead of the darkness being caused by the sun getting eaten, it was me getting eaten and cast into darkness. A darkness full of silvery shining tendrils that slithered around me. Before I could get used to this though the rough carpet below shifted me and my prison towards a wall, just over the white boulders, which closed just enough to keep us there.

"Good then. Now if you don't mind I'm in the middle of having my lunch before I go to the office," she told the man over the phone, her voice surrounding me and filling me with its musical tones. A muffled beep soon followed, and I knew she'd hung up, then just as you would expect she used her tongue to pull me out of her cheek, and place me on one of her teeth. Before I knew it she chomped down, and I expected death to come with a crunch.

It didn't though. Instead everything around me fell away, leaving me in a depression of her tooth as the top set rose upward, and I was freed from my prison, just in time to watch as they fell again. I didn't give them a second shot at me, instead rolling off the tooth onto her soft, warm tongue. Falling right into a circle of bumps, I could actually feel them soaking up my flavor as I sat there on my goddess' tongue. I tried to move, but found that the carpet beneath me shifted when I did, and I quickly realized that my goddess knew something was off, and was trying to determine just what it was.

"HELP! I'M IN YOUR MOUTH! PLEASE DON'T SWALLOW!!!" I shouted as loud as I could, but the sound of her breathing was actually louder thanks to the bits of bread all around me still, muffling my speech. I barely heard me, which meant the goddess had a better chance of hearing a shout from the moon than my own pathetic squeak.

She obviously decided a moment later that the strange taste was nothing to worry about. I know this because in that moment she leaned her head back and swallowed. Along with a flash flood of saliva and a huge mushy ball of sandwich I plummeted towards the back of her mouth, every nearing her throat. I screamed again, more in frustration in anything, and as I passed under it I tried to catch her uvula, but it dangled just out of reach, twitching like it was mocking me, and then it began to fall away, or rather I fell from it, straight down.

The walls of her throat were quite firm, and yet, they still felt soft to my touch, not unlike a warm blanket, that slowly rub itself all over me. I could hear in the distance her heart, thumping out a rhythm to which her body was tuned, a rhythm I would soon be a part of. Finding the beat soothing I was just starting to get comfortable when suddenly I was stopped by something. Jerking to a halt I found my feet slowly sliding through a small opening that was trying to crush me even as it let me through.

At last it yielded completely, and I was all the way through it. Of course getting through proved unfortunate, for as it let go I found myself falling through open air for what seemed like miles, before colliding with a small bit of flesh, which bounced and bobbed under me as I tried to regain my feet, a task that was further complicated when a whole mess of chewed up sandwich fell atop me. Extracting myself from that mess I looked around, expecting to find only darkness, but surprised to find that I could see perfectly well, or at least better than I should have.

All around me were walls full of small pores. I was quick to realize that I was in the stomach of my goddess when one of the pores began belching forth a foul smelling liquid that quickly wormed its way over to me and the sandwich, bubbling as it touched us. Expecting blinding pain as I was digested, I found the sensation of the acid to be something akin to a lukewarm bath, and pulled my foot out of it to find that it was not even red.

"Well I'll be darned, she's not going to hurt me," I told myself, hoping that I hadn't spoken to soon. Now that I was out of immediate danger though, I was able to begin to wrap my brain around my situation, and I soon discovered that for some unknown reason I was finding the sensation of being inside the belly of a goddess to be quite a turn on, but I also discovered the reason why my pants hadn't felt tight when I'd seen her the first time.

Again the reason was in two parts. The first, and probably the most obvious reason was that I wasn't wearing any pants. Without them on it was a physical impossibility that they could grow tighter, looser, or anything else. The other reason though caused me more than a little consternation as I stared in horror at something I couldn't believe.

"Where's my dick?!" I shouted in disbelief at the spot where my maleness should have been, but wasn't. My butt too had pulled a vanishing act, though to me that seemed less important. Of course before I could ponder my lack of manhood any farther another load of sandwich fell atop me, and thus I began my day within my goddess.