- Text Size +
It was just after 8.30am according to Lorraine’s clock-radio that I could see through my bowl.  Obviously I’d awoken and looked around expecting the previous night to have been just a dream, but no! I was actually in a bowl on a table beside my friends bed!  She was still sleeping, however at 0845, the radio switched on, blaring the sounds of an FM pop music station.Lorraine turned over and hit the ‘off’ button then stretched and opened her eyes looking directly at me.  A smile came over her face as if she too maybe thought she had dreamt yesterday.
“Good morning!” Lorraine said cheerily, “Hope you had a good night of sleep!”She slowly got out of bed and ambled towards her en-suite.  I could hear the shower water for a while, then she
re-appeared.  She was wearing a white T-shirt and a yellow thong.
“I believe you’re going to spend the day sniffing my butt inside my trousers today?” she said, smiling.
I just nodded and grew hard with anticipation.  I watched as she selected a pair of short denim shorts and then came over to me and slowly picked me up out of my bowl.
“These things really hug my ass, so they’ll suit our purposes for today!” She said as she slowly lowered me to where the crack of her ass would be and once again stitched me in place.She placed one foot through the leg holes, then another and then suddenly, but very slowly and deliberately, Lorraine raised the shorts until I could see the yellow thong sticking up her lovely butt crack looming closer and closer.  It suddenly went dark and I knew I was in position.  I was very excited about this, and looking forward to a day sniffing Lorraine’s butt. I felt her moving downstairs, her tight cheeks jiggling as she walked.  She sat down to have breakfast.  That was a bit of a shock, as her butt cheeks seemed to close around me. I was no longer sniffing her crack, but rather kissing her butt cheek!  I could hear that FM Radio station again.
She soon finished whatever she had for breakfast and she was up and going outside.  I heard her speaking to Claire, one of the young ladies who lived in the street.  I recognised her voice as Claire was another lady whose butt I’d love to have on my face!  I think Lorraine knew this, as she took the conversation towards flatulence of all things.  They were discussing what foods gave them the worst wind.  They both agreed it had to be taco’s before laughing at some private joke and saying goodbye. 
Now there’s a thought… flatulence! I never thought about being this close to a butt which was farting before!  Lorraine had spared me that ‘pleasure’ so far, but the average human apparently farts quite a bit during the day, so by the law of averages, I had that experience to come.Lorraine walked for about ten minutes, then I could vaguely hear the crappy music that is usually piped around our local shopping centre.  She continued shopping for a while and then suddenly I could see daylight again.  I blinked and Lorraine grinned down at me.  She was sitting on the toilet urinating. I heard someone else from another cubicle use the electronic hand-dryer and then exit.  Lorraine finished wiping herself then said “Hope it’s not too bad down there!  It gets worse tomorrow!  In fact it might get worse soon because I’m meeting Claire soon for lunch and we’re having taco’s!  I know you overheard us talking earlier; you forget I’m a witch, I know everything!” Then she pulled me back into position, flushed the toilet, washed and dried her hands and continued shopping.About an hour or so later, I heard Claire’s voice again and Lorraine sat down heavily, once again causing me to kiss her butt cheek.  She remained sitting for quite a while, presumably eating her lunch.  I could hear snippets of conversations between Lorraine and Claire and also a lot of raucous laughter.  I wondered if she may actually be telling Claire about me and where I was!  Suddenly Lorraine stood up and we were mobile again.  I couldn’t hear the tinny music anymore, but I could hear car horns so I assumed we must be on our way back home, or somewhere different.After about ten minutes walking, I experienced the taco having its revenge on Lorraine’s digestive system!  Yup, Lorraine farted!  It was only a small fart and didn’t make a noise, except for gas escaping, but I now understood the term SBD! This one was silent but extremely deadly!  It stunk of sour milk along with other stuff.  Then she farted again!  This time it was a long, loud fart! If I hadn’t been attached to her shorts, I’d probably have been blown out of them by that.  It sounded (to me) like a crack of thunder directly in front of me, and the smell which followed was like the SBD only magnified by about ten! 
OK, so maybe sniffing a girls butt had some downsides, but I was still actually quite enjoying the ride, despite the now regular gas attacks.Eventually we arrive back at Lorraine’s house and she sits heavily to watch TV. She continues her farting attack and I wonder how I’d ever survive if I was attached to her thong rather than her shorts. Then I remembered that tomorrow I’d be actually shoved up her bare ass!  Surely she wouldn’t have gassy food again tomorrow?  All the same, I was quite worried!
I suspect Lorraine fell asleep on her couch watching TV as I could hear the news theme music, and I knew she hated watching the news for some reason. Also she never moved for quite a while, and the farting reduced to only once every twenty minutes or so.Suddenly, about an hour later, Lorraine stood up.  I wasn’t expecting this, and was suddenly nauseous. That calmed however when I saw daylight again and I saw her face with her cute smile looking down at me.
“Sorry about the flatulence! But as I say I can read your thoughts and I know you had a deep, dark longing for me to fart in your face, however much you tried to deny it! I’m sure today would have satisfied that craving!” she laughed at me then removed me from her shorts.
“I’ll let you have a bit of fresh air and a wash in your bowl for a while, but you’ll be attached to my tracksuit bottoms shortly for my exercise routine.”True to her word, she gently placed me in my bowl and I washed myself down as well as taking care of my own toilet needs.  I rested for a short while before Lorraine came back in carrying her tracksuit bottoms.
Once more I was secured in the inside butt crack of the pants and she once again took great pleasure in her slow, almost teasing, pulling up the trousers until suddenly I was once more staring at her thong.  I noticed the thong was red now, so she’d obviously changed it.  At least she was a clean girl.  Then suddenly it went dark again.I felt her sit on her exercise bike.  She cycled for probably thirty minutes, and I was soaked in her sweat by the time she stepped off.  However it didn’t end there!  She turned on some pop music loudly and began running on a machine.  I was now getting almost saturated and the smell was getting quite rife now! I could smell the ‘fishy’ smell obviously coming from her pussy, as well as the smell of the sweat coming from her anus… Where I’d be tomorrow.She finished running and placed me back in my bowl.
“I think you’ve had enough for today!” Lorraine laughed, “Are you any closer to being cured of your fetish for sniffing butts?”
I just smiled and was about to answer when she turned away leaving me in my bowl to get cleaned up and rested.  Tomorrow was going to be a very smelly day if she carried out her threat to stick me up her naked butt!