- Text Size +
"Caught Looking"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 9: Night Terrors

"Getting a good view, little guy?" Natalie chuckled, peering down her shoulder at me on her pressure as she stretched in her tight pink nightie. I turned flush red and continued to walk away, even trying to face the giant lamp on my right to hide the slight bulge in my pants.

"I um... don't know what you're talking about..." I mumbled, clumsily pacing a circle around the dresser.

"Oh calm down..." Natalie chuckled, thrusting herself onto her bed in one fell swoop. I turned back in her direction, somewhat startled from the sheer noise her landing made. Natalie wasn't a heavy girl by any stretch of the imagination but from my view, it sounded like thousands of pounds had just crashed upon the matress to my immediate right.

"So, Bobby... how'd you like to sleep with me tonight?" the giant girl asked in a low sultry voice. I gave her an inquisitive look. Even if I hadn't been scared shitless by all the events earlier on, I found this hard to believe. Even still, she sensed my hesitance and responded by moving her hand closer towards me. "No, I mean it, c'mhere"

She gently lifted me from the dresser and set me down on the bed, just inches away from her adoring face.

"See? You look so cute there, and we can sleep together" she shrugged and smiled, "You know you always wanted to sleep with me, right?"

Something about Natalie seemed to crave attention even as she despised it from guys. Obviously myself and many other guys had longed to sleep with her but this was taking it to a completely weird level and if I answered her question either way, I was in danger of being squished -- or worse.

"Well... I mean... yeah... maybe" I chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, Bobby... please relax" Natalie said, giving me a bit of an uncomfortable silence that did nothing to relax me at all.

"Natalie..." I sigh, "we both know we can't sleep together... at least not with me like this"

"Tsk, well who's fault is that, little man?" Natalie teased, giving me a playful smile which almost made me melt as I gazed upon her beauty lightly accentuated in the dim lighting. "Still I suppose you're right"

She then lightly placed me back on the dresser as effortlessly as she had removed me in the first place. She reached for the cup of water to my left and lifted it up to her mouth, after snatching a couple of small pills from the drawer within. I gave her a quizzical look.

"Oh this?" she asked, after taking a deep gulp, "just some anxiety meds... and sleeping pills... yeah I have problems"

I smiled gently and shrugged, "Nah Natalie, you're fine honestly... hell, I could use one of those after what I've been through tonight"

"You want one?" Natalie asked, "I could cut one into tiny pieces for you..."

"Ha ha ha..." I drawled, "I think I'll pass... but thanks"

"Whatever you say..." Natalie said, settling back into her bed and draping the covers over her barely dressed body. She gazed back over at me as I got settled on the dresser. "Are you sure you don't wanna join me over here on the bed? This is your last chance"

"I think I'm good, but thanks" I chuckled, still somewhat tempted to take her up on that if she weren't so huge.

"Okay, well holler if you need anything... it's not like you won't know where I am" Natalie chuckled, rolling over and away from my tiny body as she got comfortable in the sheets. As I sat up and watched her, I could hear every breath, every move, every thing she did as she tried to get comfortable, alternating positions several times before settling in.

I watched this all in slight discomfort, not knowing what to expect next but at least for a brief moment, I felt some sense of peace. After everything I had been through, I really needed it. Natalie looked cute as she slept but it didn't do much to damper my memories of her from the day prior... the way she used me sexually... then tried being nice, and then her sister made her look tame by comparison...

I blinked a few times and resolved to get some sleep. I thrusted my body into a forced position of relaxation, rolling away from the giantess' gaze and looking at anything that might not remind me of how small I was. For a brief moment or two, I could even swear I was peacefully asleep.

And then... all of that changed.

It started simply enough, having been 2 am. I felt a sudden warmth come over me and realized what was going on. Natalie's thin fingers were lightly grazing over my sleeping body. She pressed lightly at first and then with more pressure. Her attempts appeared to be aimless as she groped at me again and again, blindly, from the bed.

"Ugh... Natalie..." I groaned, making the slightest of noises as I slowly scooted away from her fingertips. "...I said I..."

Natalie let out a low growl. I stood up, more aware of my surroundings. Unfortunately, it was pretty much pitch black, so other than her rustling form in the bed before me, I couldn't make out much else. Her hand retracted from the dresser and I cautiously stepped towards the edge. She had her face pressed against her pillow and I couldn't tell from the sounds she was making if she was sad or angry. I raised an eye brow and waited for another of her deep growls before I finally spoke.

"Natalie?" I squeaked, "Are... are you okay?"

It was then I heard something I didn't expect, a slow and deep sobbing noise. I slumped down into a sitting position and looked upon her in sympathy. Her hands gripped her head as she ran her fingers through her frazzled hair. It appeared she had been crying for a short time before waking me.

"Natalie..." I asked again, after more sobbing. I frowned. Even at her size, she demanded sympathy. I wish I could've helped more, but I had no clue what to do. I stood up and backed away again but as soon as I turned around, her attempts to grab me became more aggressive. She slammed her hand down on the table and I screamed. I wasn't sure how loud the sound must've been but it had at least stopped her from squishing me like a spider. Instead her fingers had surrounded me like a hamster cage and her palm hung just centimeters above my frightened face. She had missed killing me by inches and I stood in paralyzed fear.

"Bobby..." I heard her whimper, the first clear word I could hear from her. I only craned my neck slightly in her direction, I dared not make a quick move, not with her giant hand keeping me captive. My breathing became more strained and hastened. I feared I may faint had it not been for her quick retreat. Her hand dissapeared again, but I felt very little relief as she could strike at any moment.

"Bobby!" she cried into her pillow again and this time slid her face forward a bit so I could finally see her eyes. This means she saw me and wasted no time to seize me between both her hands.

"Natalie!" I yelped. "Please... stop! What are you doing?"

She clasped her hands together, squeezing my ribs and lower torso with ease. She knew when to stop completely, but gave me very little breathing room as she sat up, having me seized in her hands. She lowered me to within a foot of her soft pillow before carelessly dropping me down. I looked up at her as she gazed down at me as if I were her prey.

"Oh Bobby, how could you do that?" Natalie cried, very much in distress even though she was the one who had the advantage over me.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" I stuttered, trying to pay attention to her wandering hands but it was no use. She could clutch me any time she needed to at this point.

"Psh, like you don't know..." Natalie said, using her powerful left hand like a feather duster to brush me off the pillow. "You're just like all the rest..."

"Pl-Please Natalie... you're having a bad dream..." I stuttered, laying helplessly on her bed, just inches from her powerful body.

She didn't answer me, she leaned back into her pillow and let out a great cry that was muffled a bit. I walked cautiously towards her, not knowing what to expect. The consistency of her sheets made it very hard to walk and I could feel the bed creating small tremors under my feet as I nervously approached her. I suddenly tripped and fell lightly towards her, reaching out to save myself from completely falling. Unfortunately, all I had to grab onto was the slight curve of her chest. Because she didn't have a bra on (only the thin, pink nightie) she could feel me lightly pressing against her left breast. I backed up nervously.

"Nat, I'm sorry... I didn't..." I stuttered.

She was quicker this time to seize me. As soon as I made contact with her flesh, she yelped and lifted slightly off the bed, causing me to splatter in front of her. She scooped up my body in her hands and went back to laying forward on her pillow, except this time she gave herself a few inches to observe me cowering my her face.

"Natalie...please... I didn't..." I stuttered, "I mean, you... no... please..."

She didn't speak, she only curved her hands against me. As I tried pressing her powerful palms away, she seemed to tighten her grip on me until I could no longer resist.

"Please..." I squeaked, my voice becoming more and more feeble as she crushed me. "Please... don't do this! You're hurting me!!"

Natalie uselessly sputtered, her tears continuing as she loosened her grip on me all at once. A few drops of her spit rained down on my body as she sniveled.

"I'm sorry, okay?" she cried, "I'm sorry... you're such a good guy..."

The creepiest part about all of this is that she wasn't even making eye contact with me anymore, she was simply peering forward at her head board with me loosely gripped in her hands, the tears still falling from her eyes. I took this moment to start backing away but before I could even try, she tightened her grip on me again.

"Please don't leave..." I heard her whimper. At least that's what I thought I heard. Her voice was so low and fragile sounding, even as she restrained me with such little effort.

"I...I... won't leave..." I whispered, as if I had a choice.

"You're such a good guy..." Natalie repeated. "...a great guy"

"Um...t-thank you" I said.

"You didn't let me finish..." Natalie said, her voice suddenly getting a bit softer. She lowered her face until she was literally right on top of me. She opened her mouth wide and breathed slowly, sending a warm chill through my body. "...a REALLY great guy..."

Natalie didn't exactly have a way with words, I thought to myself in a cynic tone but I dared not speak. The sad fact was, a part of me was beginning to be turned on by this.

"Mmmm..." Natalie moaned and took this opportunity to involve her tongue, pressing it lightly against my body. She then pressed her entire face against the pillow, opening her mouth and pushing me inside. I screamed as loud as I could but I was swallowed up easily inside her giant maw. She moaned again and it echoed within the surrounding cavern that was her mouth.

She then spit me out onto her hand, giving me a half smile.

"You didn't think I'd really eat you, did you?" she slurred, almost sounding drunk as she gave me a gaze. I looked at her, scared, not knowing how to answer, my body soaked with saliva.

"N-Natalie...please..." I said, "Please let me go... let me go to sleep, just let me go... please..."

"Ohh, you're no fun..." Natalie teased, and tightened her grip around me. I was getting really tired of this after a while. Part of me sadistically wished she would just kill me and be done with it, instead of toying with me. Instead she kept me in her hands like her little prize, never squeezing tight enough to do serious harm but never giving me room to move, either.

She then collapsed her body back down towards the bed, being careful not to lay too hard on me but still roughing me up a bit as she pressed me against her body. I found myself being pushed down by her navel, avoiding complete suffocation by finding a slight air pocket in her mattress as it conformed to her weight pressing down.

"Natalie...please..." I struggled, "don't do this..."

"Mmmm..." she moaned again, thrusting her body lightly against me. She was actually enjoying this...

She took her hand and prodded me further and I began to get worried.

She pressed me harder and shoved me towards her crotch. She was only "dry humping" me since she had her nightgown on but it was barely anything between her womanhood and myself so it felt like I was being raped just as I had been against her powerful sister. She kept pressing me with her hands anytime I tried to crawl free and I could do nothing but whimper as she moaned and moaned, her breathing getting faster.

Finally she took me out from under her body and kept me held in her hands, relaxing her grip as she seemed to be dozing off. My heartbeat never quite returned to normal and I spent the rest of my night in cold, unmoving silence, waiting for her to awaken again.