- Text Size +

"Please stop..." I uselessly mumbled, as I was continually squished into Alex's vagina. I didn't even know what the point was. With each subsequent move she made on me, I felt weaker and more weighed down by her juices. She finally let out a long moan and her hand trembled away from me, almost afraid of how much power I had over her body. I meekly let myself rest too, staying between her thighs but giving myself more room to move. Just as suddenly as there had been an eerie calm between us, that calm was about to be broken by Natalie's furious knocking.

"Alex, open this door!" her sister proclaimed.

"Uh... no" Alex tsked, with a cockiness to her tone, "why should I? It's a free country"

"What does that even mean?" Natalie grunted, throwing her weight against the door. She had somehow been able to thrust it open and spilled into the room to see the horrific sight. Her nearly naked sister was sitting on her bed, keeping me shielded by her hand, just inches from her womanhood. Natalie could only give her looks of disgust, but looks soon turned to action.

I frantically scampered around Alex's fingers, knowing that I'd be able to while she was distracted. Natalie lunged onto the bed and threw herself onto Alex. As the two titans fought with each other, I tried to keep a safe distance, but it was almost hopeless. Their 2 bodies consumed the bed and I was thwarted at every turn. I could barely hear what they were saying, as their words hastily overlapped one another.

"You give him back --"

"I will not --" "Why do you even --?" "I don't need --" "If you don't --"

Back and forth this struggle went, but luckily it appeared that Natalie was physically stronger than her sister. She kept her pinned down and then scanned the room with her eyes for me. She crouched down like a tigress for a brief moment, trying to spot my tiny self on the bedspread. I snuck around uneasily, not knowing if I wanted to be discovered by either sister at this point.

As I thought I had been hidden by a small lump in the comforter, I realized I wasn't as Natalie softly said my name. I turned towards her but no sooner could I look, Alex had thrown herself on top of Natalie again, smushing her head into the mattress and her thin long arms reached for me. I tried to move but Alex was quick to grip me tightly, her fingers showing no mercy as they held me tightly, determined to press into each other with no regard for my fragile flesh between them.

"ALEX -- PLEASE!!" I screamed, exerting all my effort to emute such a tiny noise. Alex looked down at me with her usual smile, amused by the whole thing. "You're squishing me..."

"That's what you get for trying to get away" Alex smiled,"you should know you belong to me!"

"Stop it, Alex!" Natalie said and pushed her sister hard against the wall, challenging her and approaching her in an intimidating matter. "He belongs to me... so give him up!"

As my eyes had no idea what to focus on, I remained locked into Alex's unforgiving hand, all the while remembering Natalie's recent words that I 'belonged' to her. I didn't want to 'belong' to anyone. I just wanted to be normal again!

"Give him to me now!" Natalie growled, pinning her sister to the wall. Alex was at a disadvantage since one hand was tied up by holding me. She tried to use her other hand to push Natalie away but Natalie simply pressed her body onto Alex, keeping her against the wall with nowhere to move. Alex made sure to elevate her other arm (the one holding me) above Natalie's head as if she were a basketball player attempting a hook shot.

"C'mon now, sis" Alex laughed, "You don't want him to die, do you?"

Natalie gazed up in horror as Alex loosened her grip on me, playfully slipping me around between her fingers until she held me from the back of my tattered shirt, which was already close to ripping. A fall from that height would send me to my death for sure was all that I could think as the distance below appeared to spiral into ambiguity.

"Alex... please... don't" Natalie said, her voice on the edge of tears. "Whatever you do... please... don't"

"Too late" Alex chuckled, and let me fall from her grip, pulling back her one remaining finger. This was it... I was goign to die. I closed my eyes and felt myself grow heavier and heavier as it seemed the fall was ripping apart my very being. Just when I thought it was the end, I found myself back in Natalie's soft hands.

"I gotcha" Natalie sighed, "I won't let you get hurt"

I sighed with optimism but this was short lived, as Alex retained her dominance with a powerful thrust into her sister. The force sent me flying, but Natalie made sure to steady her hand so I stayed upright. I bounced out of her palm and onto her sisters thick carpeted floor. I fled without even thinking as the two sisters continued to fight each other on the bedroom floor. I know Natalie saw me make my getaway (at least, I thought so) as her eyes had briefly made contact with mine, but Alex may have been under the impression that Natalie still had me. I scampered freely into the hallway, feeling strangely relieved to be out of the room altogether. Granted, now all I had to do was navigate my way around a giant house.
Before I could even get that thought out of mind, however, another noise came frighteningly down towards me. But this sound wasn't human. It was definitely the sound of Natalie's dog and my fears were confirmed as the dark sienna colored german sheperd scurried up the stairs to find my location. At that moment, I decided maybe I did want Natalie to find me... hell, I'd even settle for Alex at this point...