- Text Size +

The sexy Natalie was quick to sneak me out of the locker room and I remained dead silent in her purse as I could feel every bounce and step she took. I was much more sensitive to light and sound at my current state and everything around sounded like a blur as I could only see the slightly ajar zipper of her purse from way above me. I think I heard her talking, but even her booming, thunderous voice blended in with the crowd of others around her as she left the busy locker room and headed home.


Absent mindedly, I wondered what time it was, how long I would be stuck this way and what else was in store. My head was still spinning from everything that had happened. I thought my shower with a giantess would be an exhilirating experience and it very well may have been, but I could barely fathom any of it, let alone remember it! I just remember the literal steaminess of our experience together, barely able to make out her massive face from behind the thick billowing clouds. My skin remained sticky and yet still rough from the sweat, heat and various cleaning products that had found their way onto me. She had been nice enough to return my clothes (albeit battered) to me, but my cell phone had been completely ruined and I esentially had no way to get any help or even tell anyone of what had happened.


I heard everything from mindless chatter (from Natalie and others) to loud noises, traffic and everything else on what felt like an eternity worth of travel to Natalie's house. Finally, the vortex of noise stopped and I could think straight for a rare moment. I heard a door creaking open and the sound of a dog parking. My senses returned long enough for me to feel panic, not that it mattered since nobody could see me either. I was nearly perfectly concealed inside her purse... only a thin strip of light found its way towards me. I heard Natalie peacefully humming away to some song she had on her iPod, as if everything was just peachy and this were an average day for her. It seemed like weeks since I considered this stupid stunt of Scott's but it had only been a couple hours, not even.


I was still in a bit in shock, and my body showed it, as I felt my joints stiffen up, my mind hard at work trying to erase thoughts of her dog (who I could only shudder to perceive in its current size, relative to me) and what it could do to me. Worse yet, came the voice of my "captor"


"Hey silly... what's the matter?" Natalie asked, her voice almost child-like as the purse zippers parted long enough for me to be blinded by light which was quickly droned out by her massive face. "You okay?"


I wanted so badly to speak but I could only nod a litle bit, and I'm not even sure if she saw it as a nod, as she continued staring at me without any action for several moments.


"You look so scared..." she said, sounding half worried but also somewhat amused. I dared not tell her that her dog, who may have only been a few feet high was the reason I was scared. She reached her thumb and forefinger down at me, her entire hand appearing as if it were trembling with excitement to posess me. This made me more nervous still, and in fact, so nervous that my body locked in immobility.


I would've screamed or somehow voiced my thoughts if it were possible but I just felt numb as her thumb and forefinger steadied my fragile form between them. This action felt like it took hours but was most likely a casual event to the giant Natalie who whisked me out of her purse effortlessly, using her other hand to remove the iPod earbuds from her ears. Each earbud she removed appared to me as an enlarged space satelitte as she harmlessly unclipped them and let them clatter to her dresser down below. The fall looked staggering to me as I realized I was standing on nothing more than flesh. 


"Well, Bobby?" I heard her say, the sheer wall of noise almost frightening me more, "What's up? You seem really quiet now... I mean, I know you were quiet before but this is even a bit much for you"


I flinched a bit and started to feel the sensations return to my body as she slowly moved herself more onto her bed, bending at the knees and sprawling her body out as if she were a panther, keeping me nestled in her hand, and bringing her fingers inward to ensure I'd stay inside her palm. I finally found the ability to speak.


"Heh, I-I'm sorry Natalie..." I said, at first surprised to even hear audio from myself, "I... I know we just showered together and everything, but for some reason... now I'm just really scared..."


"Oh, I bet!" she chuckled, her laughter echoing off the thickets of her ruffled sheets down below. "You are such a tiny little guy... and well..."


I stood silent and was surprised to see it was her having trouble going on with her sentence. 


"...I guess I'm sorry" Natalie said, although her words sounded somewhat insincere. For the firstt time since this all happened, I noticed her giant pupils weren't making direct eye contact with any part of my body. She directed her gaze straight downward onto her bed, instead of me in her hand. "I'm sorry this happened to you and that we all took advantage of you... and... and... oh god, I can't help it, it was so hot!"


It was strange watching this giant woman before me and even stranger to notice her behavior and demeanor literally changing every moment. She had gone from unsympathetic to nervous, to regretful and then back to dominant. I could tell from her breathing that she was somehow getting aroused again. 


"B-Bobby" she said, sitting up now so that I sat in her hands even higher off the bed, "I know it's wrong but I just loved what we had in the shower... and its not like you didn't get cleaned up afterwards."


Although she followed her words with a suggestive smile, I was unable to see the joy in it for the time being, since the tattered rags on my body were just a farce of a symbol that kept me clothed somewhat. I was still essentially her "thing" and was only granted any decency because she allowed it to happen. 


"You know what?" she frowned, noticing I still hadn't been talking for some time, "I don't even care if you talk, little guy, you know why? Because I own you, and if you don't want to talk, that's fine. It just means I'll come up with things to do with you!"


Just then, the door flew open. Natalie let out a great gasp in the milliseconds that transpired and I felt the floor literally fall out below me. I felt momentarily weightless and terrified as I neared the surface of her bed. Her body tumbled forward briefly as if she were recovering a loose fumble and her hand aligned itself with my helpless body just before I made impact. She had me wedged between her tilted hand and the curve of her breast which sat gently atop me. Although her breast was soft and she wasn't pressing hard against me, there was still a great deal of weight being pressed down on me. If Icould've even screamed, it would've been a pitiful mumble and nothing more. 


In the few seconds this took place, it became more and more apparent that Natalie had made an effort to hide me, as someone else had entered the room. From my vantage point, I saw nothing but I heard another girl's voice.


"Psh, ever heard of knocking?" I heard Natalie ask.


"Sorry, sis" the other girl chuckled, a sort of cockiness to her tone as she spoke, "I just wanted to let you know that Jeff has been texting me more... he still wants to talk to you, it's kind of driving me nuts..."


"i-I don't care!" I heard Natalie retort, with a certain scarceness in her voice.

"Tell him to fuck off! I don't need him, and he sure as hell doesn't need me"


"Ugh, whatever" I heard her sister say, "If you won't handle this I will..."


There was some awkward silence before I heard Natalie's emphatic cries.
"Alex, you damn well better not do what..." Natalie began.


"What do you care?" the giantess named Alex asked, "You've already broken up with him three times! I'll resolve this for you"


"No! Stay out of it, Alex!" Natalie shouted. My ears would nearly be deafened were it not for the massive sound proofing pounds of flesh that restrained my body and face. At this point, Natalie had craned her entire body in the direction of her bedroom door, slightly turning her hand, but I was still safely out of sight and not quite crushed due to the surfaces of her bed keeping me safe from harm. 


I could only hear her sister's michevious giggling fade into the distance before the bed began to move under me again, as if it were alive with motion. Natalie's hand made sure I didn't slip far and she picked me up gently, an apparent frustration on her face, as she glanced at me and back into the distance.


"Sorry, Bobby" she sighed, her anger not directed at me, although I felt it just the same looking into her beautiful blue eyes which appeared to be pre-occupied with other matters. She walked to the door, keeping me lower than her other hand with which she closed her door. She then brought me back to her face. "That's just my younger sister Alex"


"I'm just glad she didn't see me..." I sighed, appreciating Natalie's somewhat painful attempts to hide me. 


"You and I both..." she tsked, "she'd probably try to take YOU away from me too..."


"What?" I asked, startled to hear her say that. She appeared noticeably distraught as she walked me back to her bed and sat down with me in her hand. She placed her hand on the nightstand beside the bed and turned it slightly so I was forced to jump off onto the faux wood surface. Then she contorted her entire body away from me and buried her face in the pillows. I was only able to hear a quiet gurgling as she cried into the surface.


"Natalie...?" I stuttered. I walked closer to get a better look, but I couldn't go too far or I may fall onto the bed or floor below me. "Wh-What's the matter?"
She didn't answer me. I don't know if she was secluding herself or my pitiful squeaks couldn't get her ears which were buried in the pillows. I sighed and watched onward helplessly as she sobbed, waiting for the sounds to subside. Finally, she lay motionless, her back still to me but at least I could be heard.
"Look, Nattalie... it's probably none of my business, but... I'm here if you need to talk... I mean, it's not like I'm going anywhere..."I sighed, forced to face the facts as I stared out into the vast expanses of her room. She was 18, the oldest of the girls in the group who tried kidnapping me, but her room reminded me more of a 15 or younger girl, with posters of the Jonas Brothers and One Direction scattered everywhere and a chaotic mess of paint colors varying from green to pink. I didn't know much about her and always wrote her off as a drama queen but she had showed me genuine kindness and I felt obliged to do the same, even in my small condition. 


The giantess stirred in her bed and turned face-up so I could see her, her makeup running as she covered herself with her hands.


"Oh Bobby... I wouldn't even know where to begin..." Natalie cried


I paused awkwardly, not really sure how to help. I finally said the only thing I could think of. 


"Well, we have time... start from the beginning..." I shrugged.


I never thought this would happen, but even at my puny size, I genuinely felt bad for Natalie...