- Text Size +
I chuckle nervously as Im dangled in front of all of them... their eyes drilling into my tiny body as I cower in fear, still clutched tightly in Natalie's hand. So extremely nervous, I can only think of one thing to say.

"I'm uh... guessing there's no chance that you girls just let me go..." I whimper, drawing looks of anger from some but looks of laughter from others. Either way, I had already guessed the answer.

"Ha, what do you think?" Natalie laughed, and plunked me down on top of a soap dish. She then looked over to her fellow giantesses, all draped in their white towels as if they were prom dresses. "What do you think, girls?"

She then took a step aside, and made a huddle with the other cheerleaders. I heard feverish whispering but I couldn't get a hint of what they were saying. I leaned forward, trying to listen to them but it was no use. Finally Natalie turned to me, with an evil smile.

"So Bobby..." she said looking down at me, stepping so close to me that her breasts were about level with my tiny body. "You wanna see us shower, huh? Is that why you came in here?"

I froze, speechless.

"You wanted to see a bunch of girls shower together... isn't that it?" she said again. I remained frozen. "Oh cmon silly, just answer the damn question. We won't hurt you... yet..."

"Um..." I whimpered before finally meekly nodding yes. Natalie tsked but it wasn't an angry tsk... a much more suggestive one instead.

"Okay" she finally said, but I could tell this was all part of the act. "In that case, you can shower with me"

"What?" I said, taken aback by what she said. Even I hadn't seen this coming.

"Sure" she smiled, "Just one thing, you're going to be the one to scrub me..."

"Huh?" I asked.

"That's right" Natalie said, "You're going to take that bar of soap and rub it all over my body... and my feet, and everywhere on me... and if you do a good job, maybe we'll let you go, but if not..."

She then thrust her massive foot onto the tile so that it made a damp sploosh noise, but I still knew what she meant. I gulped as she wrapped her hands around me again, tighter than before and took me into the shower stall. She let her towel fall to the ground, revealing her naked body.

"Don't enjoy the view too much" she winked and quickly thust me towards the soap and rubbed me into it. I spat and sputtered as my entire body and mouth was pressed into the massive soap, chunks of it rubbing off on me, making me feel uncomfortable moist. She turns the water up with her free hand while massaging the soap with my body in her other. Finally, after my mouth thoroughly tastes like soap and I have small red bruises on my body from the abrasion of soap on me, she thrusts me onto her arm, rubbing me back and forth. I slide almost effortlessly between the smooth surface of her skin and the soap which had made me quite slippery. She stops suddenly and brings me to her face again.

"So, little one, how do you like being my bar of soap?" she asked.

I was almost too worn out to answer, but I actually didn't mind it as much as I thought. Being rubbed into the dirty bar of soap was unpleasant, to say the least but the rest hadn't been so bad and my heart and mind were raising to see the massive girl in the nude.

"I...I..." I stuttered, but didn't get much further than that before I noticed her other hand making its way down at me. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"Well, it's not really fair that I have to be naked and you still wear clothes" Natalie shrugged and without explaining much more, she proceeded to flip me onto my back and begin stripping me with my pants first before forcing her hand around. I struggled and finally yelled "Wait!"

She paused.

"Please don't hurt me... if you loosen your grip, I'll take off my shirt and underwear" I pleaded. She let me down a bit and I took off the rest of my clothes. Of course now, this meant I had to be "re-soaped". Sure enough, she grabbed me as quickly as before and slammed me into the soap, rubbing it into my body as forcefully as possible, except the rashes she left were even worse now, because my body was entirely exposed. She then proceeded to rub me down her arm again. Up and down, up and down, lifting me off momentarily before giving me barely a moment to catch my breath and repeating the process. Her arm couldnt have been more than a couple feet in actual size but it seemed to stretch for miles. As if this weren't bad enough, she then lifted her arm, revealing her underarm and began rubbing me feverishly in her arm pit as if I were roll-on deoderant.

"You like that, pervert?" she laughed. The strange part is, part of me kind of did, or at least wouldve if not for the pain. She was being far from gentle. She finally yanked me out from under her arm and looked me over again. She tsked, "yknow its a shame... youre actually not half bad looking"

Of course, I found it odd that she could even say that right now, because my body was so scarred from her treatment, my hair was a mess and I had pretty much no dignity or clothing left. I didn't know what to say though, so I kinda whispered "thanks" not knowing if she mentioned it or not.

"So Bobby..." she said, before taking me down to her stomach and rubbing me against her torsO, from side to side. She seemed to be a bit more gentle here, but it was still hard enough to hurt me a little. "Is this everything you thought it would be?"

"What?"

"Well I'm guessing you've never showered with a girl before..." Natalie suggested, "so how do you like it?"

"It's..." I said, coughing a bit and remaining frozen for just a second, "...interesting"

"I bet" she smiled and began rubbing me up and down her legs. She started fast and rough as she had before but then started to go slower, so that I had a chance to adequately hold every inch of her skin on the way up and down her thighs. I heard her sigh, as if this was a pleasant experience for her as well. She held me up and looked me over, but I didn't see the same expression of "I'm going to kill you" that I had before.

Just then, I heard another voice pipe in from the other room.

"You almost done with him, Nat?" one of hte cheerleaders exclaimed, "we want him next!"

I saw Natalie frown a bit, looking down at me for a moment before saying "Just a bit longer!"

I couldn't tell if she was sad that she'd have to give me to one of the other girls or she genuinely felt bad for me.

"Bobby...?" she said, looking me over, "I know this sounds weird but..."

"What?" I asked.

"Would you mind staying small... for me?" she asked, then quickly regained her goddess like attitude "...I mean, not that you have a choice!"

"Huh?"

"I'll make a deal with you..." she whispered, so the other girls cant hear, "those other girls weren't going to let you grow again, and to be honest, I wouldnt have either but... I don'tknow. If you agree to be my slave for a few days, soap me, lather me and do whatever I say... I'll let you grow back to normal..."

"Stay small?" I said, realizing she was probably right that noone was going to bother to restore me, "well... okay... I guess.. I'll"

"Thanks!" she sighed and grabbed me again, smearing me on her other under arm before looking at me and saying, "Of course... first we still have to finish our shower!"