- Text Size +
"Caught Looking"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 10: Stunning turns

My world shook as I heard Natalie's giant body let out a low whimpering sound. She was slowly stirring, as I remained pressed gently by her hand. It draped on top on me like a blanket ; a warm restrictive blanket that gave me almost nowhere to move. At least she was no longer grinding me into her crotch, but her hand had jerked towards me a couple times during the seemingly endless night to press me gently towards her soft thighs which were somewhat visible under her light nightgown.

"Bobby...?" I heard Natalie ask, slowly stretching her body. I yelped, way too low for her to hear, as she slid her hand away, leaving me exposed before her. She wasn't looking in my direction though. She was looking towards the dresser and quickly moved her body upwards, her giant leg nearly rolling over me as I scampered nervously away from it.

"N-Natalie!" I screamed, "I'm down here... on... on the bed..."

Natalie looked concerned at my empty dwelling and then back down towards where I had screamed. She saw me on the sheets and shot me a confused look.

"On... the sheets...?" she asked, and cupped her hand into a vessel for me, using her inclined fingers to hold me stably as she swiped me off the bed sheets. "How did you...?"

"Y-You... uh... kind of... played with me last night" I stuttered, shaking in her hands.

"What?" she gasped, her eyes opening wide now. Her hair was slightly miffed from hours of changing positions and her face showed signs of strain from being tired but her eyes showed the same kind of vibrancy that I had been used to at that poit. "Oh my gosh, Bobby... I'm sorry... I hope I didn't..."

"It's... it's fine..." I sighed, collapsing into her hand and yawning longfully. "I uh... I'm okay... I just, didn't expect it I guess..."

Natalie nodded patiently.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Natalie asked. I nodded slowly. I wasn't sure I had a choice. I didn't want to scare her or offend her but a part of me was very afraid of what she had done and how easy it was for her to dominate me without even trying to. Had she been even a little less careful, I could've been seriously hurt and she may not have even known it. I nodded out of obligation and because I still held out hope of returning to normal. If I didn't, I'd be stuck this way forever and could be sure there would be plenty of nights like this to come, and they may not be with someone as caring as Natalie.

"Bobby, you really should've told me to stop" Natalie sighed, gently replacing me on the dresser. I looked up at her and nodded.

"Yes... well, I tried to..." I sighed, putting my hands to my side in dismay.

"You tried to? Bobby, what the hell did I do to you?" Natalie asked, in a worried tone.

"It's... it's nothing" I said, my face turning flush red as I looked up at her. "It's in the past, no big deal"

"It IS a big deal..." Natalie said, sitting up ; momentarily stunning me with her massive face as she peered upon me standing on her dresser. "I need to know what happened, Bobby..."

"You... you... I don't know..." I sighed. "You snatched me off the dresser... and um... put me... in your mouth and..."

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry..." Natalie gasped, putting her hands over her face.

"I-It's okay..." I stuttered, looking uselessly up at her. "You didn't mean to..."

"You must be so afraid of me now" Natalie sighed.

"Well, I mean..." I said hestitantly.

Natalie pouted.

"I knew it" she said, sounding dejected.

"Wh-What do you want me to say?" I blurted out.

"I want you to say that you trust me!" Natalie cried. "Please... I'm going to try to help you okay..."

She then got up and moved towards her bedroom dresser, hearing voices and stirring from elsewhere in the house. I glanced over at the annoyingly bright alarm clock which read "8:37". It would appear Natalie's family were morning people, even on the weekends.

As Natalie shuffled through clothes and attempted to recreate a sense of normalcy, I heard her speak about me, although not in my direction.

"Don't worry, Bobby, I didn't forget" I heard her say, her voice easily carrying over to me on the bedside dresser where I sat. "We're going to stop by MHS and try and get you back to normal, you'll see..."

Part of me was stunned by her words, and not just because I was literally speechless (there was no point in responding with so much space between us at that point). Was she really going to try and restore me to normal? I had figured on one hand that she didn't intend to hurt me or abuse me but I also didn't know what was in it for her to restore me to normal.

Natalie left the room and closed the bathroom door, all the while I could hear her shower running. I sighed and fell to my knees, confused and overcome with emotion. Part of me sickly wished to be a part of her shower, knowing how abusive she could be with those massive hands. Hands that somehow scared me and intrigued me all at once.

"I need to focus!" I yelled at myself, slowly pacing around her giant lamp while she showered. "If Natalie really cares for me, she's going to take me back to Montville High but what are the chances of that rock still being there? Even if it is, what are the odds of it working again?"

Regardless of the outcome, part of me was honestly touched that Natalie considered this. She didn't have to. She already had to go work at that pet store for the day and going to Montville High would be terribly out of her way. The fact that she was willing to take me there was at least somewhat positive.

Natalie packs a couple things for her long day ahead, including a dark green apron. I watch in uselessness as she finally comes over to me and gently wraps her hand around my puny body.

"Okay, Bobby, here we go..." she says in a soft tone, lowering me into the bag. I feel frightened all at once and try to let out a pathetic squeak but I don't think she even hears it. "You're going to be okay... we're just going to go for a little walk, okay?"

I nod my head slowly but remain unsure as the bag jerks itself upward and I'm off as she walks out of her house.

Within about 10 minutes we've reached the high school and she slowly walks over to the area where it all happened.

"Okay, Bobby..." Natalie said, in a low tone as she lowered her backpack and me to the soft grass. She reached her hand inside and pulled me out so that she could now see and hear me better. "Where was this rock you saw? Was it any of these?"

I looked down in horror at the number of white-ish rocks. I should've figured Scott took it from the rock garden out front but so many of them looked familiar. No... it had to be one of these. At the very worst, I may have taken it a few feet from the rock garden which would make it even more apparent if I had left it near the entrance of the high school.

Upon my request, Natalie walks us around the area, to see if there was anything suspicious looking on the ground or nearby. My heart begins to race faster and faster with each unsuccessful quest.

"You're sure it's not one of these?" Natalie asks, holding up a sample of white stones in her hand. I leaned closer to them but nothing looked like this one I had found. None of them had a glow or aura about them, they all felt dull and devoid of luster. They were just rocks and nothing more. I began to get more and more worried, consumed with the fear that someone had mistakingly taken the magic rock. They all looked so similiar this was a distinct possibility.

After another 10 minutes or so of futile searching, Natalie gives me a disparaging look.

"I'm sorry, but we've got to go..." Natalie says.

"What? Why?" I squeaked, "Please... just a little more, let's look a little longer, maybe over there..."

"Bobby I'm sorry but my mom's taking me to the pet store in 20 minutes and we've gotta get back, she's going to wonder where I am..." Natalie sighs, lowering me back into her backpack as she stands up to leave. "We can come back some other time, I promise..."

"Natalie, please!" I cried as she started walking away. I hung my head in despair. Now what??