- Text Size +
Mike woke up to the sound of water splashing. His eyes opened, falling on a massive white wall of fur coming out of the water. Snow panted happily, shaking the water from her thick coat, much to Mikes dismay.

"Snow!" Alicia laughed, watching as Mike shielded himself from the water falling over him, "I'm sorry she's still working on her manners"

Mike laughed, "Its fine" He watched as the giant wolf walked over to Alicias side, "Woke me up at least" He said as he got to his feet, stretching his back.

"So I guess you will be wanting to find your village" She said, though there was a twinge of disappointment in her voice.

"Yeah, well I mean I guess so" Mike started, "I mean you could come with me? If I am there to tell everyone you are friendly I am sure they will accept you"

Alicia contemplated it for a moment, "Well, you see" She started, looking a little nervous, "I was actually heading north. I know its an off chance but there might be someone there who can help me return to...well normal"

"Someone?"

"Yes, there is said to be a goddess who lives in the mountains in the north, she is supposed to be very powerful"

"A goddess?" Mike said with wonder, "A long time ago I probably wouldn't believe you, but with all thats happened"

"Maybe she can help you too" Alicia offered.

Mike looked up at her a little surprised, "You think?" Mike said a little hopeful.

"Well, like I said its probably a long shot" She looked down at him anxiously.

Mike thought a moment. All of his childhood he had dreamed of going on adventures. And now as he is just entering adulthood he has been thrown into one. Every time he seems to find a normal life fate throws him back out again. And now here he was, he could go back to his new life in the village, or he could accompany this enormous girl into the mountains in search of a magical goddess who may or may not be able to solve all of his problems. How could he say no?

"You don't think I will be a burden?"

Alicias eyes brightened, "Of course not!"

"Well, then why not I'm in"

"Oh good!" She practically squealed, Snow rising back to her feet wagging her tail along with the excitement.

"I don't think I can move at your pace though"

"Well, I could just carry you" She said with a smile.

Mike laughed, remembering how easy he fit in her hand, and other places, "Or maybe I could make a saddle and ride Snow"

Alicia laughed, "Oh that would be adorable!" Mike squirmed a bit at being called adorable. She set down her hand before Mike, "Well, lets get going?"

Mike hesitated for a moment before climbing up onto her palm. Alicia smiled down at him, taking a deep breath herself before turning towards the river that flowed back into the thick jungle, "Okay, we follow this until we hit the mountains" She said with a nod.

~~~

Meanwhile somewhere not too far away a group of three men in dirty and torn clothes made their way through the thick forest.

"I am so fucking hungry" One of the men said with a raspy voice.

"Yeah well next time we find a settlement you wont try to steal their food and get us chased off" Another retorted.

"Oh don't blame me, I wasn't the one who didn't turn the damn boat around in the first place! I told you that fog was bad news"

"Well I wasn't going to let that boat get away! We'd have coast guard guns on us in minutes if that boat got away, since some retard decided to shoot up one of the fishermen!"

"Yeah well-" He was cut short as they stumbled onto a rocky clearing. A wide blue lake spread before them, a much welcomed oasis.

Liza silently listened to the murmur of voices grow closer, a small smile spreading over her lips. She heard their feet excitedly jump around on the top of the cliff she was resting against. Little did they know that she had no intentions of letting them bask in the cool blue water. She turned around and slowly rose up the side of the cliff.

The three men stopped, shocked to see the massive figure of a women playfully staring down at them. Liza set her bare chest down before them, propping her head up on her hands as she continued to smile down at them, "Hello boys" She said innocently.

"Uh, hello" One of the men said, a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Its a nice looking lake you have here ma'am" One of the others spoke up.

Liza smiled, "Oh, thank you. You are very sweet" She paused for a moment, wondering when she would drop her act and start enjoying her three unsuspecting snacks, "Cute too" She said biting her lip, "Would a kiss be too much to ask from such a sweet little man?"

The man seemed both shocked and thrilled at her question, "O-Of course not" He stammered, sending a quick and mocking glance at his companions.

"Oh lovely!" She said leaning down with her eyes closed. The man hesitantly leaned upwards and pressed his face into her massive lips, his face wasn't even as tall as her bottom lip. She slipped her tongue out a little, before the man could pull away she slid her lips over his head, slurping him inside of her mouth.

"What the fuck!" One of the watching men cried as he saw his companion disappear behind the woman's thick lips. They turned to run but were suddenly wrapped together by Lizas tail, which had been slipping up behind them the whole time.

Liza traced the squirming man down her throat with her finger, giggling to herself. Her bright green eyes fell on the two men squirming in her tail, "Oh what to do, what to do" She sighed bringing them closer to her face.

"L-Let us go!" One of the men stammered.

"We'll do anything!" The other chimed in.

Liza smirked, "Oh I know" Little men always seemed to have optimistic idea's when it came to the work they would be willing to to for their freedom. Not that she had never considered using a man in a more sexual way, but her stomach always won that argument. She thought for a moment about how best to enjoy these two, she grinned as a thought crossed her mind.

"Lets play a game" She started, smiling at their little hopeful faces, "I am going to put you in my mouth-"

"No please!"

"Hey! Let me finish" She brushed a strand of blonde hair out of her eyes, "Alright as I was saying. I am going to put you in my mouth. The game is, who ever can get out of my mouth first, doesn't get swallowed"

They stared at her in disbelief, screaming in horror as she opened her mouth wide in front of them, tossing them rather carelessly inside. They landed with a splat against her enormous tongue, struggling to their feet.

"Bettah ge' stawted" Liza said holding her mouth open, already feeling saliva building up as she tasted the little men on her tongue.

The men were thrown around as she talked, looking at each other nervously. One suddenly made a burst for the exit, but the other quickly caught his leg. Liza laughed as she felt them squirm against each other. The man on the bottom pushed his old companion off him sending him sliding towards her back molars. Liza felt them slide apart, but wasn't ready to just let it end that easy, with a flick of her tongue she sent the man who was trying to climb out over her teeth into the back of her mouth with the other, laughing more as she did. The men struggled against each other. One pushed the other further back across the wider section of her tongue, back towards her open throat. He tried to push him inside but was caught by the others arm, they both tumbled towards her throat. She tilted her head slightly back, creating a slope for them to wrestle against.

One of the mens legs dipped into her throat, realizing that he was about to lose he pleaded with the other, "N-No wait!" But it was too late, he received only a foot to the face in reply. Liza giggled as she felt one of the men slide into her throat, the other not far behind as the other gripped his legs.

"No! No!" The man cried out as he disappeared into the fleshy tube. The other man was dragged back with him, desperately clinging to the nagas tongue to stay inside of the mouth. He was relieved to feel the others hands slip off his ankles but he was still slipping.

"A-Alright!" He stammered trying to pull himself up, "I won, please let me out!"

"I said first to get out, you have to do it on your own or no deal!"

"W-What no!" He cried clawing at the slippery tongue, still sloping upwards. He couldn't find a grip, and gravity was working against him. The outside world slowly disappeared from the toothy window, Liza closed her mouth as he slipped into her throat.

"Fun fun" She said rubbing her stomach, the squirms still sending excited shivers down her spine. Humans always found ways to survive the longest in her deep and long digestive system. Her stomach acids wouldn't do much to them while they were alive, she would feel little squirms and pinches for days, even weeks in some rare cases. She was excited to feel the fight that would undoubtably continue inside of her.

~~~

"Gah" Alicia gasped as she was poked and stabbed by the ever thickening jungle, "I don't think I can stand anymore" She said to Mike who was still sitting on her palm. She knelt down, trying to think of how to comfortably keep going. She felt Snows cool nose poke her hand, curiously looking at Mike. "Aww! I think she likes you"

"I hope so" Mike said patting the curious snout.

"Hmm, I wonder" Alicia said gently lifting Mike off her palm. She tried to place him down on top of her head but Snow kept looking up to see what she was doing, "Hold still!"

"Maybe I can just ride on her back?"

"Oh yeah, good idea" She said. She gently placed Mike down on the wolfs back, her hair was chest deep compared to Mike.

"Soft" Mike commented.

"Yeah, do you feel safe?"

"I think so"

"Alright good, I think I have to crawl for a while"

Mike held onto the fur as they started moving again, unable to see past the wolfs head much to see where they were going. They continued like this for a while until the forest opened up and Alicia could stand again, walking next to Snow so she could talk with Mike.

As they rounded a bend she suddenly froze, Mike was a little confused as she quickly lifted him off Snows back and held him defensively in her palm.

"Whats going on?" He asked trying to peer through her fingers, then she saw her. A naga! Her blonde hair hung down gracefully onto her tan shoulders, her torso completely nude. Her eyes flickered open and seemed to instantly fall on Alicia.

Liza sat up quickly, her blood running a bit cold at the unexpected meeting. She nervously looked between her old friend and her wolf.

"Is that-"

"Yes" Alicia muttered, unsure what to do.

"A-Alicia?" Liza said starting to approach, but was stopped by her cold stare. Alicia didn't speak, her expression was enough to tell Liza that she was less than thrilled to see her. "Look I'm sorry" Liza began.

"Don't even try" Alicia hissed.

"Please just hear me out" Liza pleaded, Alicia crossed her arms as she waited for her to continue, "I know I was dumb for what I did-"

"Dumb? Liza you shoved people down my throat!"

"Look I didn't think it was such a big deal-"

"How is that not a big deal? Eating people is a big deal! I'm a person!"

"B-But you are different...I thought you were like me"

"You're right! I am like you! I talk, I think, just like every other person! You can't just kill people for pleasure!"

Liza sighed, "You're right, fine! I wont do it anymore! I promise just please be my friend again"

"I can't trust you anymore Liza..." Alicia started to make her way forward.

"Please Alicia, you were the only friend I've had!" Liza was practically crying now, "I'll do anything, I'll make it up to you!"

Mike couldn't help but feel a little bad for the naga, though it did disturb him a little to listen to her argue about whether or not you should eat people.

"Right so you're just going to stop eating people? Please. When was the last time you've eaten someone?"

Liza's hand fell on her stomach, wincing a little.

"Right, I knew it there are people inside of you right now"

"I-I can let them go" Liza offered, "They aren't very deep, though they were kind of jerks-"

"Really? The people you ate were jerks? That is enough to condem them to death"

"I said I would let them out"

"Alright, lets see it then" Alicia said skeptically.

Liza nodded then closed her eyes, hoping the little men hadn't slipped too deep. She felt one squirm up back into her throat as she forced herself to heave. She felt the squirming rise into her neck. She dove her fingers into her mouth and produced the bewildered man.

"Look" She said holding the man out to them. Alicia walked up to Liza, still guarding Mike against her stomach. Mike caught a glimpse of the man, his clothes and face were somewhat familiar.

"Wait, let me see him" Mike said, could this really be one of the pirates.

Liza hadn't even noticed Mike before and was a little shocked to see him, "Uh, sure" She lowered her hand.

"You" Mike said, "You are one of them! You shot at us!"

The man shook his head, "Hey um, we can forget about that now right? I mean whats done is done" He almost pleaded now that his freedom was almost back in his grasp.

"You did this! We got sucked through that portal because you wanted what?! Our fucking fish?!"

Alicia was a bit shocked at the sudden fire in Mike's voice, "Uh, this is one of the pirates?"

"Yeah" Mike growled, "Put him back"

"Um, what?" Liza said looking from Mike then up to Alicia.

"I said put him back or I'll kill him myself!" Mike screamed, the hatred that he had put away a month ago reappearing in full force.

Liza looked up to Alicia almost asking for permission.

"Hey come on! Don't do this, can't you just forget it" The man asked.

"Forget it?! You took everything away from me! My life! The only family I've ever had! You deserve worse"

"He did ask me to" Liza said.

Alicia sighed, "I-I don't know"

Liza brought the man back to her lips. She cautiously inserted him trying to hide any pleasure she might gain out of it.

Alicia shook her head as she swallowed, "Erm, some privacy?" She asked Liza.

"Promise you won't leave me?"

"I promise"

Liza nodded and slid away behind a tree.

"Was that really necessary?" She asked to Mike in a hushed tone.

"Would you have rather him got what was coming to him in another fashion?"

"Mike you scared me back there"

"Well I'm sorry, but those are the men who might have very well killed my father, if anything took my entire life and tore it to pieces. Not to mention the fact that they shot me"

"Well its just...it just doesn't seem right"

Mike shook his head, he didn't really have a response. He looked down in his hand and saw he was gripping his knife. He slowly slid it back into the pouch.

"So, can I come out?" Liza called.

"Yeah" Alicia called back.

Liza reemerged from behind the tree, looking towards Alicia hopefully, "So..."

"I don't know Liza" Alicia sighed, eyeing the naga who was tugging at her hair nervously, "So no more eating people?"

"I promise. Unless you ask me to" She added.

"Well we are leaving the jungle so-"

"Why?"

"To go up north, into the mountains to find the goddess that lives there"

"Alicia..." Liza started.

"What?!"

"Don't you think thats a little foolish? Why would you even do that?"

"Because she might be able to fix my problem. And his too"

"Oh right who is he?" Her eyes shifted to Snow who had approached her curiously sniffing at her scales, "Aww and who is this!" She said leaning down to pat the wolf.

"This is Mike, he came from earth. And that is Snow"

"From earth? Where is that?"

"Its another world...the one where all people come from"

Liza rolled her eyes, "Fairy-tails"

"Well he is living proof! And so are those tiny people in your...er...stomach"

Liza patted her belly, "I thought they tasted a bit funny" She tried to joke, "Sorry" She apologized, seeing that here people eating humor wasn't too popular among people, "Well you will have to tell me all about it on the trip"

"Um, who said you were coming?" Alicia retorted.

Liza's lip quivered, "Come on! I promise I will make it up to you. Besides you will need all the help you can get, its dangerous out there"

"Fine, you can come" Alicia sighed, moving her hand away from Liza as she tried to get a better look at Mike.

"What I just wanted to get a look at you're new boyfriend"

Alicia blushed, "He's not- er we just met yesterday"

"Oh I see" Liza said with a grin, returning her attention back to Snow.