- Text Size +
Crystal stood to her full height, the mountain tops only reaching her waist, her head quite literally in the clouds. It didn't take long for her to spot another titanic figure in the distance, looming over the now miniscule city. Crystal grew nervous, she had hoped the queen hadn't grown to match her size yet, it seemed the battle would be ended violently, no matter the victor.

"Well what do we have here?" The queens voice echoed around them, still miles away.

"Miri, Lina take the human and go someplace safe" Crystal said as softly as she could.

Without hesitation they leaped off her hand and into the open air, soaring gracefully towards the ground.

When they reached the ground Mike spoke up, "So, is my job here done?"

"Yes maybe he has earned a little freedom" Miri said.

Lina frowned, she no longer hungered for the tiny creature but for some reason she was still hesitant to let him go. "Well...I" She started but noticed she was catching a strange look from Miri, "I suppose so" She set him down on the ground, Mike noticed they weren't too far from his town.

He stood awkwardly for a moment, wondering if he should say anything, "Erm well, uh, nice meeting you see ya later, I guess, or maybe not" He said as he backed away. He rubbed his head as all he received were two giant blank stares. "Names Mike, by the way" He laughed weakly, "Well bye" He turned and started walking down the road. He had forgotten it had been so cold, after all the hot places he had been, and his skin still felt sticky. Be buried his hands into his pant pockets, he had lost his jacket somewhere a long the way. He looked to his left and saw the two goddess' walking towards each other, wondering if the demon was the very same one that had swallowed his previous captor.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have released so many of my servants, if I had known there would be such competition. But at this size I needed some slaves to go gather the remaining humans" The Queen said. Crystal wasn't sure what to say, she had never been involved in this kind of conflict before, "I know your kind. You have come here to try and stop me? Well I am afraid you will not be so successful this time"

"This time?" Crystal wondered to herself, she was never told why exactly her kind was banished under the earth, but she was starting to finally put it all together now.

The queen eyed Crystal up and down, "My such a perfect figure, why it doesn't look like you've seen a day of fighting in your life. Such a pity I will have to put such a fine body to waste" She smirked. She caught Crystal off guard as she suddenly lunged forward, catching Crystal by the waist and bringing their gigantic bodies crashing to the earth, clouds of dust and debris billowing all around them. Crystal was in a panic, her lack of skill suddenly becoming apparent. She managed to push the demon off her and stammer to her feet, the destruction they had left beneath them was terrifying. The entire mountain side seemed flattened, she hoped that her friends were far away by now.

"Oh my god" Miri laughed.

Lina shot her a cold look, "What is so funny?" She snarled.

"You liked him!" Miri was in disbelief, but it was so obvious now.

"Don't be ridiculous" Lina scoffed.

"Oh come on. I can understand keeping him around to show Crystal, sort of. But a succubus not wanting a human? Yet at the same time wanting to keep them around?"

"I let him go didn't I?"

"Yeah after some coaxing, and don't act like you didn't just watch him walk all the way out of view"

"Shut up, I should have swallowed you when I had the chance you annoying little-"

"Hey now don't get defensive, nothing to be ashamed of. I think it's pretty cute, demon fallen smitten to the tiny human"

"Well look all that matters now is that our friend is fighting for her life right now, probably ours as well" Lina said, glad to see that she had successfully sealed Miri's mouth. They looked out into the distance, the rumbles and booms of the battle echoed through the mountainous terrain. As of now it seemed to be at a stalemate, pushing against one other arms and shoulders locked together.

Mike sighed with relief, his pace quickening as he started to see buildings. The streets were dead quiet, small drifts of fresh snow blowing across the street in tiny cyclones. Not a single light could be seen other than that of a mangled car laying upside down on the sidewalk, its right blinker flashing through the broken glass. He wanted to shout out hello but was worried of the unwanted attention that it might bring. As he walked deeper into the town he witnessed even more destruction, entire houses and buildings torn apart by the hungry demons. He started to wonder if anyone was spared until he saw a women walking across the street. It felt like years since the last time he saw one of his own kind and he trotted towards her.

"Hey" He shouted. The women turned towards him that unsettled Mike a little, but he kept moving towards her, "Thank god I found you, I was starting to wonder if there was any-" He stopped, something very strange caught his eye. Her eyes had a almost purple glow to them, "Are-Are you alright?" He asked, but she just stared at him wide eyed.

Suddenly the women opened her mouth, a shrill scream breaking the cold silence. Mike backed away, blood pumping in fear, "What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, but the women only kept screaming. A man emerged from one of the buildings, the same purple glow in his eyes. "Shit" Mike turned to run but was faced with an even larger group all staring at him with that disturbing gaze. Mikes foot brushed up against something, he looked down to see some sort of pipe that must have been ripped from a building or car. He reached down and grabbed it, feeling the group of people, or what ever they were now, surround him.

"Alright" He said holding the pipe up, "I will seriously beat the shit out of anyone who comes closer" He suddenly felt pressure on his back and shoulder. and turned, the assailant went to grab him but was met with a cold pipe to the face. Mike stared down in shock at the body he had toppled, blood already starting to pour from the wound he had put on the side of their head. He started to run, the sound of footsteps started to follow him. He looked behind him to see the crowd hot on his tail. He ducked quickly between two shops, thankful to see that the alley way didn't dead end. He sprinted through having to turn to his side to escape out the other end. He thought that it would be enough to buy him some time, until he saw the other mob. Mike could only groan at his continued misfortune and run the other way, blood chilling howls following him. He rounded a corner, he couldn't run forever, he needed to find a place to hide. He looked behind him, he was backed up against a large business building, the doors were almost always locked but someone had busted a hole into one of the windows. He climbed inside, cursing as his palm slipped over some shattered glass.

"Shit" He groaned, blood dripping from the fresh wound, wishing he didn't get released in the first place. He looked over his shoulder to see a pair of purple glazed eyes staring back at him. He jumped back as the once human creature reached out for him. Mike turned to make his way deeper inside the building, hoping he could find a place to ride out the storm. His footsteps echoed as he entered the wide granite covered lobby. He could hear glass breaking, the shouts growing louder and with more numbers. He ran over towards an elevator, relieved to see that the power still worked, but to his dismay it had to make its way down from the eighth floor. He turned around, looking for the stairs. As the first creature rounded the corner he spotted them, quickly pulling the door open and slamming it shut behind him. He started running up the stairs, his legs and chest burning with fatigue but he had gone through too much already to give up now. He rounded flight by flight, the shouts now echoing up from below him. He saw a sign that gave him a small ounce of hope, there was an exit to the roof. He came to the last floor, standing in front of a ladder that led up to a small square opening to the roof. To his surprise it was already open. He quickly climbed up, hoping that the roof wasn't already swarming with demons or what ever these things were. When his head poked back into the cold air he found it to be quiet. He pushed him self over the edge, his feet falling a short distance beneath him onto the untouched snow. He closed the top, looking for a way to lock it but there was none.

"Now what" He sighed leaning against the latch. He turned towards the battle, the two goddesses visible through the haze and clouds. It was just starting to really hit him what a crazy weird day it had been. It happened so fast and violently that he really didn't have much time to think about it. His thoughts were disrupted, though, when the sounds of banging and screaming started echoing out of the hole he had climbed from. He wanted to know if they were climbing or not, but knew opening the hatch would be practically suicide if they hadn't started yet. He walked over towards a grouping of ventilation boxes and climbed on top, if anything to it gave him the upper ground if he had to fight.

"You hear that?" Lina asked, head facing in the direction that Mike had walked off in.

"What, your boyfriend coming back?" Miri laughed.

"No, listen" Lina insisted.

Miri shook her head and closed her eyes, "Oh, wait yeah I do hear something...it sounds like, screaming?" She looked up to Lina a puzzled look on her face.

But Miri knew exactly what it was, "I have to go" She said.

"What is it?" Lina said watching as Miri got to her feet.

"The queen must have sent her minions into all of the surrounding areas. She is too large to hunt on her own now so she has her slaves do the work for her, hell probably eats them in the process as well"

"Wow, pretty low talk about ones own queen" Miri laughed, then caught a cold glare from Lina, "Oh right, she ate you"

"Well anyway we just let Mike walk right into them. See I knew I had a good reason to not let him go"

"Right yeah, that was the reason"

"God do you ever stop with the jokes?" Lina groaned as she started walking down the street.

Mike watched in horror as the hatched started to bounce, they had found their way up. He looked around him, not seeing any sort of fire escape or possible spot where he could jump. This was it, he didn't know what these things wanted with him but it was safe for him to assume that they wanted what everything else seemed to want lately, to eat him. The first hand popped through the opening just as a light snow began to fall again. The screams erupted even louder shooting out the narrow opening like a speaker. The creatures began crawling out one by one, not taking long to see where Mike had positioned himself. He held his pipe up by his head, wondering if there was even the remotest possibility that he could get himself out of this one with his life.

Lina cursed under her breath, the snow started falling harder now. Only the constant booms could be heard from the battle between Crystal and the Queen, their massive figures no longer visible through the haze. Lina took off, soaring quickly just over the road, her eyes squinting as she flew through the tiny droplets of snow. Suddenly her shoulder crashed into something causing her to crash into the ground. She turned to see that she had crashed right into the side of a brick building, collapsing half of it. She got to her feet, the screaming wasn't far but the snow was picking up pace rapidly now it was hard to see anything outside of a hundred yards. She continued to follow the sound hoping she wasn't too late, the minions weren't known for being gentle to their captives.

Mike grunted as he took swing after swing, batting away the advancing hordes. He felt as though he was on an isolated mountain top now, only whiteness visible around him. His hands felt oddly warm, he looked down to see that they were covered in blood, as well as his pants and shirt. He was beyond disturbed at this point, pounding into face after face, arm after arm, and they just kept coming. One would topple back and another would climb over top of it. He would feel hands gripping at his ankles and turn to bat off the other side. Around and around, strike after strike the mob seemed endless. His arms burned from the effort as he was forced to use both hands to keep the barrage coming but he was being overwhelmed. He was so engulfed by the violence that he hadn't even noticed his own self screaming at the top of his lungs, then suddenly everything seemed to go slow motion. Pressure on his back and sides, 'this is it' he thought trying to turn to push down the attacker but finding himself overpowered. His feet left the blood soaked fan grates, he waited to be pulled downward to the hungry hands of the mob.

Lina could hear the screaming loudly now, a grey building came into view. She looked at the ground, hundreds of the creatures surround the building, climbing through any hole they could get into. She knew Mike was in there somewhere, she walked closer seeing movement on the roof. A man stood on top of a small box just over the heads of the minions, brutally beating their advances away. Lina reached out her hand, gently lifting the man away from his fate. She turned him over and smiled.

Mike looked around, surprised that he was not pulled downward but upwards. He looked up, a familiar face smiled brightly down at him, but her smile soon turned to a concerned expression. "You're hurt?" She said walking quickly away from the scene. The creatures posed no threat to her but she couldn't bare the sight of them.

Mike looked down, his clothes were stuck to his body by the now cooling blood, "It's....It's not mine" He mumbled, mind numb from trauma.

Lina took the pipe from his hand and tossed it away, frowning at the two red stains it left on her fingertips. She headed back towards where she had left Miri to find that she was not there. But soon the sound of wings batting the snowy air grew close before Miri landed before them. "Hey" She said panting. She smiled when she saw that Lina was carrying someone in her hands and quickly bounded over to see. Her eyes widened, "Oh my god!" She cried, "Is-Is he dead?"

"No" Lina assured her, "But I think he's about ready to pass out" Lina said as she gently cupped him under her chest.

Miri couldn't help but smile at the affection she was showing, "But, all of that red, that is blood right?"

"Yeah you should have seen what I pulled him from, I've never heard of a human with so much fight"

"Yeah he's a keeper alright" Miri laughed, Lina just shook her head, "Oh right, Crystal needs help"

"What?!" Lina said growing concerned, "Why what's happening?"

"Well I flew over there to see what was going on and it appears the queen has gained the upper hand, Crystal just isn't strong enough"

"So, what do you suppose we can do?" Lina asked, but she already knew what they would have to do.

"It-It could be dangerous" She said biting her lip nervously, things suddenly seemed way too serious.

"Yeah" Lina said, "Do we know what will happen? You know in there?"

Miri shook her head, "But I don't see much choice, if Crystal doesn't win..."

"Yeah I know"

"So I guess were going back inside of something, huh?" He asked.

Lina looked down at the human in her hand, "Well for you it won't be so bad, her body wont attack a humans like it may attack mine, or Miri's" She tried to keep her hand from trembling, knowing that she could be very well facing her end, "But I won't force you to come"

"Well" Mike said looking up at Lina then back over towards Miri, "It's not like I've got anything to lose, not to mention every time I seem to go out by myself I get into more trouble"

Lina laughed, "Okay then"

"Right, lets do it" Miri said, bending down before leaping into the air.

Lina gently cupped her hand to her chest, feeling oddly happy to have the human pressed against her, then took off after Miri. The snow storm had not slowed down at they had to fly miles before the battle came back into view. The queen had Crystal pinned to the ground, Crystal fighting her hands away from her face and throat. As they grew near the sheer size of the two titans became evident again, like two living mountains caught in a struggle against one another. The queens broad smile boasted down at Crystal, knowing that victory was not far.

Miri flew next to Crystal's ear, hanging onto the side, "Crystal, hang in there were going to give you the energy you need to win. Just please do it quickly"

"M-Miri don't!" Crystals voice boomed.

"We have to" She said before flying up the side of her massive face.

"What's that? Talking to yourself now are we?" The queen laughed, "Don't worry the delirium will pass shortly with your death"

Lina was close behind Miri, she hoped that the queen, now looming over them like a wicked mountain, didn't stop them and use them for her own. They sped quickly across the side of Crystals face. Lina watched as Miri suddenly disappeared between Crystals lips, she didn't hesitate. Lina came to the opening, massive blasts of warm air surrounding her in white clouds of steam. Her stomach was twisted many times over. She held her breath then dove downwards. She turned to her back to avoid crushing Mike under her weight, her back skid across the massive slick surface of Crystals tongue. Her mouth could have literally substituted for a large hall in the caverns below the surface. She continued sliding downwards, until she felt herself slip over the edge.

Crystal felt the two tiny figures enter her throat, tears forming in her eyes as she reluctantly swallowed them.

"Accepting your fate now are we?" Her queen said with a laugh, "Don't worry it will all be over soon"

"Wow" Miri said looking around, a faint white glow illuminating the cavernous stomach.

"D-Do you see any of the others?" Lina asked, referring to the succubus's. Miri shook her head, "I see" She said sitting back against one of the soft walls. She uncovered Mike, letting him sit on her chest.

"Well I guess we may as well succumb, hopefully she can get us out of here in time" Lina said sitting down next to Miri. The warm glowing liquid started to seep around them, gently washing over their bodies.

Crystal felt stronger already as her friends energy was pulled from their bodies, she could only hope that her stomach would be gentle enough on them so they might still have a chance once this is all over. She felt the queens grip fasten itself around her neck, she smiled.

"What?" The queen asked, slightly disturbed by the angels grin. But her question was answered as she felt her hands moving apart, She was growing! "N-No!" The queen roared as Crystal grew beneath her.

"I-I feel strange" Lina said, an unusual pulsing feeling rushing through her body.

"Mmm" Miri responded.

"I remember everything" She continued, "How I became what I am...it...it was horrible"

Lina could see everything clearly from the day they brought her in. She wasn't sure where she came from before that, it was as if her life had been completely erased up until this point. But she could only assume that her village, or city, or where ever she hailed from met the same fate as the one Mike came from. She awoke in a dimly lit stone room, tiny red lights surrounding her on all sides. Only a large metal door interrupted the smooth gray walls. The leaned out towards the wall, noticing that the red lights seemed to flicker like fire, but they were so tiny that it didn't seem to make sense. Suddenly the door opened, she remembered being surprised to see that she was the same size as the succubus that had walked in. She looked at the bowl that the woman held against her hip.

"Ah I see your almost ready now. Good because I brought you your meal"

Lina looked down in horror as the bowl was set before her, people! Tiny people stared back up at her, the word 'meal' fresh in their minds.

"I wont" Lina refused pushing the bowl away,

"Oh don't be such a pain, I wouldn't like to force anything upon you. You have such a large stomach to fill now, you need nourishment. These tiny ones are nothing to us" She smiled down on Lina placing a hand on her shoulder, "Oh I almost forgot" She pulled a vile from a pouch, pouring it over the helpless people below, "There we go, that will make them taste much better" She said as she stood, "Bye bye now, enjoy"

Lina looked down wanting to promise the horrified people that it would be alright but she couldn't even tell herself that. She tucked the bowl on her lap, hoping that they might feel safer. That was until her stomach let out a very obvious groan. The hunger hit her like a knife in the gut, the sudden aroma of what ever the woman had poured inside of the bowl just now wafting up into her nostrils. Her stomach groaned again, her mouth started to water. "I just need a taste, something to put in my mouth" She told herself dipping a finger into the bowl to gather up some of the strange sauce. She slid her finger onto her tongue, taste buds rejoicing at the flavor, but it only made her stomach hunger more. She set the bowl aside trying not to look at it, to forget that it was there. For hours she sat there fighting her hunger, her body craved substance as if she had never eaten a meal in her life.

After what felt like days Lina was starting to crack, she would find herself staring into the bowl hungrily, no longer seeing the people inside as people at all. "Maybe...Maybe I can just suck on one" She murmured reaching for the bowl. Her hand wrapped around a mortified captive kicking and screaming, yelling at her to get a hold of herself. Lina ignored the screams, or perhaps couldn't even hear them over her own hunger. She slid the man over her tongue, hungrily sucking him all the way into her mouth. She couldn't help but moan at the incredible taste that the sauce had left over her tongue before she could even think straight the man was kicking his way down her throat. For a split second she was terrified at what she had just done, her hand reached towards her mouth to gag herself, but the feeling was suddenly overcome by a sense of cruel apathy. Apathy gave way to shear bliss, she started to love the kicks and squirms.

"Oh god" Lina cried, bringing her thoughts back to current times, "I-I'm a monster"

"Not so much anymore" Miri responded weakly.

"What?" Lina looked around she found herself looking up at Miri, way up. "Oh god it's happening" She was frightened now, it appeared she was starting to dwindle away. She looked to her right, finding that she was looking right into Mikes eyes.

Crystal grinned, the Queen stranded on top of her belly legs hardly touching the ground. She tried to escape but Crystal pinned her legs together as she went to stand, the earth seeming so distant now. With one powerful motion she sent the Queen crashing into the hills that dipped down into the tiny puddle of a lake. Before the queen could get a hold of herself and pounding head she was in Crystals grasp again. She was too large to be consumed by Crystal now, but she was still nothing but a rag doll to the now god like Crystal. Crystal threw her down again, the debris flying miles into the sky. She dropped to her knees over the injured queen who was backing away pitifully.

"If you were one to show pity" She said with a wide smile, mocking the seemingly puny titan, "I would return the favor" Her grip tightened around the queen her cried out in pain. She had to push her body beyond its limits just to stay alive. Crystal felt a shift inside of her grip, almost as if the queen had begun to shrivel. The queen must have noticed as well as she now looked up at Crystal in shock and horror. "What's this?" Crystal said with a laugh, "It seems the more I squeeze" She tightened her grip again, "The smaller you become?" The queen choked as her torso was crushed, her body siphoning energy from her bulk just to stay alive. Soon she was small enough to fit in her hand, her stomach bulging slightly from the unreleased meals left inside.

"Don't do it!" the queen begged but was aware her enemy had no plans on releasing her. She screamed as she was lifted into the air over Crystals head.

"Kind of an ironic end, don't you think?" She asked before her mouth opened wide, clouds of steam billowed out from her throat as her tongue stretched out wide, playfully prodding the queen as she was lowered headfirst inside. Crystal savored the moment, the queen struggling against her tongue that could hold up a city block or two. The saliva washed around like ocean waves as she drenched the queen, slowly pushing her into her throat. It didn't take long for her to succumb to the powerful muscles of her throat. Crystal felt the queen squirm and fight down her neck and into her chest, forgetting about everything else in the world just for those short few moments. Her thoughts slowly drifted back to her friends, who might be in grave danger within the depths of her massive stomach. She laid back against the mountains, feeling the ground flatten slightly under her weight, the lake hidden beneath her flesh. The city had been nearly leveled, but she took some comfort knowing that it had been scrapped clean of life beforehand.

Lina clutched Mikes hand tightly as she awaited her fate, Miri was sure to keep her mouth shut this time as she looked down at them sitting together. Then she noticed something odd, but before she could speak up they were interrupted by a cry from above. The queen came crashing down into the stomach, causing the walls around them to sway and ripple. The ground seemed to seep around her, the glowing liquid seemingly moving on its own over her.

"Ugh what is this?" She cried out in pain. She went to move her arm and found that it was stuck to the stomach wall. "N-No!" She cried in anguish as she felt herself being absorbed into the walls. In less than a minute her body had disappeared into Crystals flesh, leaving behind a tall pile of red eggs.

"Wait" Lina spoke up after a long, surprised silence, "Why didn't that happen to me?"

"Maybe because you're human" Miri said, remember that she had noticed that apart from her size, Lina had lost all of her demon appendages.

Lina felt her forhead, and then her back. "Do you think she changed me back?" She asked in disbelief, "But I can't remember life as a human"

Miri shrugged, "I guess you start from scratch then"

"Should we try to get out of here?" Mike asked, feeling oddly at peace.

Lina nuzzled into his chest, arms wrapped around his side, "No, I think it's nice in here"

"Yeah" Miri said, "Its cold outside" She leaned back with a long sigh, her work was finished.

Crystal smiled as the sunlight broke through the storm, cutting through the shadow s like a knife. She rested a hand on her stomach, for some reason she felt that everything was right