- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Another one from my page on Eka's Portal.

Kathleen checked her BlackBerry with a sinking feeling on Sunday morning.  When you were an ambitious young consultant, that’s what you did.  Well, you did if you were aiming to make partner before 30 anyway.  The downside about doing so was that there would be occasions when you were required to work weekends, and despite home working facilities, even rarer ones when you would be expected to show up at the office.  Kathleen didn’t have to attend a meeting, but the security of the Mergers and Acquisitions deal that she was lending support to meant that the documents were not accessible from the restricted network the company allowed its employees to access from home.

 

With a sigh, Kathleen kissed her boyfriend Jack while he was still asleep, and left her mid town apartment, little realising that she wouldn’t see him or it again.

 

Tina awoke and stretched languidly.  She knew that she would have to go into work today, but she didn’t mind.  She had no real plans, and she expected it to be quiet.  Her new job as a guard at the multi-storey office block down town didn’t require much of her, but at the same time, it enabled her to come into contact with a lot of people on a relatively anonymous basis, which was just the way she liked it.

 

Tina reached the office block around 30 minutes after waking, and settled in at the front desk.  Her desk was crowded with monitors and a futuristic looking control panel.  Security was such that the owners of the building had felt it imperative for the front desk to be able to isolate sections of the building and of individual floors, for the purposes of containing terrorist incidents.  To help with this, most employees had to swipe through strategically placed internal doors using their security pass, which divided each floor into quadrants.  It was, however, possible for these doors to be opened with a master key kept by security if the electronic lock had failed or needed to be overridden.

 

As Tina settled into her seat, a harried young woman approached the desk.  She was a washed out looking blond of 26 or so, petite, and wore glasses.

 

“Morning,” she said, “Kathleen Simmons for J&S Corp on the 4th floor.”

 

Tina took the proffered pass and compared it carefully with the woman standing in front of her.  While the landlords invested in high tech solutions in some instances, they had long since realised that swipable barriers from the outside in were open to abuse, unless expensive and intrusive fingerprint or iris scanners were installed.

 

“That looks fine dear,” said Tina smiling, and if Kathleen wasn’t much mistaken, caressing her lips with the end of her tongue.  “Can I take your cell phone please?”

 

“Oh I didn’t bring it,” said Kathleen, “I don’t, now we have to hand it in after the data leak last month.”

 

“Then go right up.”

 

Kathleen walked towards the lift.  She hadn’t seen that woman before.  Most of the guards were male, but if you asked Kathleen, that woman looked like she would be more capable than any of them.  She looked enormous to Kathleen, not just her height which was somewhere near 6 feet, but also her sheer bulk.  She was stocky and broad shouldered, with what Kathleen could only uncharitably describe as a pot belly.  And the way she had licked her lips, almost automatically.  And her odour, almost as though she hadn’t showered this morning.  Kathleen shivered slightly as she headed towards the elevator.

 

When Kathleen got to her office, she logged on quickly and got down to what looked to be a gruelling day’s work.

 

Tina didn’t give Kathleen a second thought for the next hour or so.  Her mind wandered, drifting from this topic to that.  She eventually reflected that she hadn’t had what she would call a proper meal for a long time, not since her neighbour’s house party a couple of weeks ago, when she had managed to secure herself a temporary houseguest.  From this pleasant reminiscence, Tina disconnectedly thought of the tight security that the landlords had put in place on this particular office block.  It wasn’t an 80 story New York monstrosity, just an 8 storey down town, it seemed a bit over the top.  And the fact that someone could be trapped if their part of the building was closed off just seemed scary.

 

It was then that Tina smiled more broadly than she had for the first time in weeks.  She made no effort to hide the hungry look that entered her eyes, nor to check her tongue as it protruded from her mouth, lapping at those dangerous lips.  She was used to ensnaring prey, sure, as in finding people to persuade somewhere a little more private, but she’d never actually gone hunting in the traditional sense.  Today was looking up.

 

The day was not looking up for Kathleen.  The work was going much more slowly than she had thought, and her jar of instant coffee had run out.  She picked up the phone and dialled reception.

 

“Security,” Tina answered.

 

“Say, I’m really sorry, but would you be able to grab me a coffee from round the corner? I wouldn’t ask, but I’ve got so much on and I need to keep at it.  If you did and you could bring it up, I’d pay you double.”

 

“Well,” said Tina, feigning hesitation, “I’m all alone down here and I shouldn’t really leave my post.”

 

“Oh come on,” Kathleen said, “No-one can open that barrier in reception anyway with their building passes.  I’m sure anyone wouldn’t mind waiting 5 minutes until you got back to sign in.”

 

“Well,” said Tina again, “I could do, but I’ll need to lock you down in your part of the floor.  There are other companies with sensitive information in this building, and I wouldn’t want you wandering round.  You know how they are about data loss round here”

 

“But what if there’s a fire?” said Kathleen.

 

“Up to you honey,” said Tina.

 

“Ok,” the younger woman agreed, “I know you’re sticking your neck out, and I really appreciate it.”  Clearly Kathleen had become too preoccupied to remember the unfavourable impression that Tina had left on her.

 

Career progression was not exactly Tina’s priority.  She drifted from State to State as circumstance required, and she would certainly risk getting fired from a dead end job for the opportunity that this coffee trip would afford her.

 

“I’ll be back in 5,” Tina said, and hung up.

 

20 minutes later, Tina entered Kathleen’s office carrying a cup of coffee.

 

“Sorry,” she said, “The local store wasn’t open.”

 

This was a lie, though Kathleen either didn’t know the shop’s opening times or was too preoccupied with her work to notice.  She also didn’t seem to notice the way Tina eyed her, almost with the eyes of a huntress.

 

“There you go,” said Tina, placing the cup on Kathleen’s desk.  As she did so, she allowed her free hand to brush ever so gently on the back of Kathleen’s neck.  The younger woman shrank back slightly.

 

“Sorry,” said Tina, “I didn’t mean to catch you.”

 

Only she realised how untrue that phrase was.

 

Tina had needed the extra time, not to go to a different coffee shop, but to return to her car to pick up a certain bottle, the contents of which had been added to Kathleen’s drink.  She had also needed the time to use another feature on that reception control panel, namely to disable all external lines.  Only internal numbers would ring now.  That, and the new policy of handing in cell phones, meant that Tina’s plan was coming together.

 

She returned to her desk to await the call that she knew would come.

 

Kathleen did what most busy people do that crave coffee, promptly forgot about it once it had materialised.  It was only 45 minutes later and several miscalculations later, that she saw the cup on the side of her desk.  Not caring particularly that it would be tepid at best, she picked it up and drank it down.  She continued to work for perhaps another 30 seconds or so, until the world began to spin.

 

She woke up on the floor an hour later, woozy and disorientated.  She tried to stand by holding onto the desk, but it was much higher than she remembered it.  Instead of coming up to her thighs, it now came up to her chin.  She looked around, not being able to work out what happened.  Everything seemed twice as large as it had previously been, either she had shrunk to about 3 feet tall or the office had somehow expanded.

 

She strained for her pass which lay on the desk, and took short uncertain steps towards the door to the elevator.

 

Luckily, modern day legislation meant that pass readers were located at a height operable by wheelchair users.  Unluckily, Kathleen’s was of course not working.

 

Panicking now, Kathleen ran back to her desk, becoming increasingly frustrated that her short stride length slowed her progress.

 

Tina could not work out why Kathleen hadn’t phoned.  She had been very careful when adding the surprise to Kathleen’s coffee.  She did not want to shrink the woman too much, only enough to make hide and seek on the quadrant of an office block floor a bit more interesting than with a full sized person.

 

Tina began to grow worried that Kathleen had forgotten about the coffee and simply junked it when the phone finally rang.

 

“Security,” purred Tina, the self-satisfied grin of a Cheshire cat evident in her voice.  Evident, that is, to anyone who wasn’t a panicked, overworked, overwrought and possibly shrunken consultant.

 

“Help!” Kathleen screamed, half sobbing into the phone, “I think I’m going crazy, I think I’ve shrunk!!!”

 

“I’m coming,” said Tina.

 

Smiling and licking her lips, Tina set off towards the elevator.

 

Kathleen could have cried for joy when Tina came in.

 

“Thank God you’re here,” she said, “I’m going crazy.”

 

Tina crossed the room and knelt in front of the frightened woman.

 

“Look at me,” she said.  Kathleen did, and panic slowly started to turn to something else.  Kathleen couldn’t have named it then, but it was the first stirrings of horror.

 

Kathleen saw Tina leaning in close, her breath brushing against Kathleen’s face.  Tina felt the heat of that breath, and tried to draw back.  However, she was trapped up against a filing cabinet.  Kathleen could also see that Tina was dribbling, and eyed her like a cat eyeing a mouse.

 

“What is it?” asked Kathleen, her panic turning to something well beyond wariness of the big woman in front of her.

 

“Ah,” crooned Tina, “I decided to shrink you.”

 

“Why?” was all Kathleen could think to ask.

 

“Well you see,” replied Tina, “Eventually I want to eat you.”

 

“Eat me?” Kathleen could not remember her voice sounding so shrill.  “You can’t eat me?”

 

“Look at me, and look at you,” retorted Tina, “Are you sure I can’t? Or do you want me to prove to you it's a possibility.”

 

Tina’s hands shot out and grabbed Kathleen around the waste.  Tina’s mouth opened wide, that wide lapping tongue lying wetly between menacing looking teeth.  She pulled Kathleen’s head towards that mouth, so that her breath engulfed the miniature woman.  Kathleen saw all too easily that she could indeed be eaten, or at least badly injured, by the crazy woman sitting in front of her.

 

Tina resisted the temptation to prove her point any further for the time being.

 

“But I’m not going to eat you yet.”

 

“You’re not?” Kathleen allowed hope to enter her voice.  Tina chuckled, she was aware of the old maxim of sports fans everywhere about it being the hope that killed you.

 

“No.  We’re going to play a little game first.”

 

“What game?”

 

“Well I suppose you could call it a variation on hide and seek.  You see I’ve closed off all the swipe doors that lead off this quadrant of the floor, you can go anywhere within however many square metres that leaves, and hide where you want.  Stay hidden until sunset, then I let you go.  If I find you before sunset, then I get a lovely dinner.”

 

“I don’t believe you,”  Kathleen said wisely.  “If you let me go, I can tell the police.”

 

“Tell them what?” scoffed Tina, “That a nasty old security guard shrunk you and threatened to eat you? You’d be in a padded cell for the rest of your life.”

 

Kathleen bought it.  Tina was elated to see the hope come flooding back.  There was no way of course that she would let Kathleen go, but as well as the tasty dinner she fully expected to eat, she also wanted to see the final hope as it left Kathleen’s eyes.

 

“I’m going to swipe out of here now,” said Kathleen.  “I play fair, so I’ll give you five minutes, then I’m coming.”  Before she stood, Tina leaned forward and licked Kathleen’s face tenderly,  Kathleen had nowhere to shrink away to from that probing tongue and hot breath.

 

“Bitch!” she screamed, as Tina left.

 

The first thing Kathleen did was to try and call her boyfriend from a desk phone.  She cursed herself for wasting precious time as she realised what Tina must have done.  She then started to move, and so the game began.

 

The floor space was predominantly open plan, with cellular offices having gone out of fashion some 15 years before.  However, there were little break-out corners and internal meeting rooms left.  Kathleen tried to decide whether her best bet would be to pick a place to hide in, or whether the space was big enough for her to keep on the move, relying on being able to hear and anticipate the much bigger woman as she tracked her mercilessly.

 

Tina checked her watch and swiped back into the area she had cordoned off after 5 minutes.  She immediately checked the meeting rooms first, as she thought that would be the most obvious place to hide.  However, there was no sign of Kathleen.

 

“My stomach’s rumbling,” she called out, not to get a response but to try and unnerve the other, “I can’t wait to fill it.”

 

Tina wasn’t worried about giving away her position.  She had every intension of reneging on her side of the bargain if she didn’t find Kathleen before sunset anyway.  Part of her hoped she wouldn’t, but also part of her wanted to be the successful huntress tracking down her prey.

 

After checking the meeting rooms, Tina thought about how best to proceed.  She wondered whether Kathleen might try one of the doors again, just to see if the disabling mechanism timed out after a while.  For a moment this idea gave Tina cause for concern in case it were actually true, but she figured the mechanism wouldn’t, otherwise terrorists and thieves would just need to learn the art of patience.  But would Kathleen be thinking rationally enough to work that out.

 

Tina’s mood and her recent activity meant that her breath was coming in panting gasps, in part also no doubt in anticipation of the meal she would be eating soon.  She tried to slow her breathing in order to enact the next stage of her plan.  Part of hunting, she knew, was the art of patience.  So she took up her new post.

 

Kathleen was becoming disconcerted.  She had heard Tina enter through the door after the five minutes were up, move around without the least attempt at stealth, and call tauntingly to her.  However, there had been complete silence for the last 10 minutes.  Kathleen didn’t even have a watch, so she had no idea how long it was until sunset.  She was hidden between a filing cabinet and the wall, crouched in a corner, and her muscles had started to seize up.  Part of her had wanted to believe Tina when she said she would let Kathleen go, and that part had convinced her that she would, but as the silence grew, that part became less and less assertive.  Kathleen gradually became convinced that her best bet would be to break for the swipe door nearest the elevator, in the hopes that it had begun to work again.  Perhaps some external security company monitored the doors and overrode such an isolation if it hadn’t been lifted and no call had been made to say that it was still necessary.  Even if the door didn’t work, unless Tina had anticipated this exact move, then with any luck, Kathleen would still be able to find somewhere else to hide.

 

Kathleen ran.  She had already taken off her shoes and socks, so her smaller size meant that she made little noise as she crossed the floor.  Her pass was held outstretched as she hit the reader full on.  The light stayed red.  She turned instantly, having already selected a new hiding place in her mind before leaving the old one.

 

“Miao!” came a call from inches behind her.

 

Kathleen screamed and sped up.

 

Tina was already out from under the desk nearest the barrier, and took a few steps forward in a half crouch.  Then she sprang.

 

“Gotya!” she cried, hitting Kathleen squarely in the back and knocking her to the floor.

 

The impact of this shouldn’t be underestimated.  Even though she hadn’t left her crouch before springing, Tina’s few steps and pounce had put some considerable momentum behind her 250lb body.  Kathleen, on the other hand, while trying to run, was just over half her original size.  Tina had thought that she would land on top of Kathleen, pinning her to the ground.  However, the force of the spring meant that she actually knocked the younger woman several feet away.

 

Tina slid in, and Kathleen, still shaken by the fall, did not have time to capitalise on what in any event would probably prove to be an all too temporary advantage.

 

Big hands closed around Kathleen, and Tina pulled her between her thighs.  She leaned over the top of the girl’s head, breathing hard.

 

“Nice try Kathleen,” she said, “But I’m afraid it’s time to feed me.

 

“Noooooh!” whaled Kathleen, “Nooooh!”

 

Tina removed Kathleen’s clothes tenderly, taking her time.  She occasionally stopped to lick a new part of exposed skin, humming to herself, smiling, with that hungry look in her eyes.

 

Eventually, when Kathleen was fully undressed, Tina opened her mouth to its fullest extent.  She cradled Kathleen’s head, ensuring that she could see down Tina’s merciless throat.

 

“Don’t eat me.  Don’t eat me.  Answer me! Don’t eat me!”

 

Tina ignored Kathleen’s increasingly panicked cries.  Instead, she placed her mouth over the top of Kathleen’s head, and began to suck.

 

Kathleen felt as though she were entering an oven.  It was swelteringly hot in the big, crazy woman’s mouth.  Her legs kicked wildly trying to incapacitate her predator , but to no avail.  She could feel that disgusting tongue licking her face, under her chin and her neck, and despite how full the big woman’s mouth was, she was trying to laugh as she sucked and licked.

 

Tina’s mouth felt pleasantly full.  The roundness of Kathleen’s head, that small face and neck, were a feast for Tina’s questing tongue and agile lips.  Tina had sucked Kathleen in up to her breasts now, and as her stomach entered, she allowed her tongue to play inside Kathleen’s naval.  She hadn’t noticed the ring when she undressed her, Kathleen really didn’t look the type.

 

Kathleen’s head was well into Tina’s throat now, her face and head still wet from the saliva that had been everywhere in Tina’s mouth.  Kathleen hadn’t realised how loud the sounds of a human body could be.  Mind you, people don’t usually have to listen to it from the inside, she deliriously reflected.  She was rapidly becoming short of breath as powerful throat muscles constricted her.  She could hear various gurgling, rumblings and pantings, as Tina’s body appeared to be conspiring with its constituent parts to render Kathleen to waste and nutrients.

 

As Kathleen felt Tina suck again to bring her feet passed Tina’s lips, Kathleen felt her head enter Tina’s stomach, which rumbled gently as if in greeting.  The whole world seemed to stop.

 

“Perhaps this was all some sort of horrendous joke,” thought Kathleen, “A sick, but horrendous joke.  Maybe she’ll let me out of this flesh oven in a minute.  I hope she does, otherwise I know I’ll die in here.  I think I’ll run out of air if all I have is her wasted breath to breathe.”

 

Tina didn’t rush the rest of her meal.  She enjoyed the feeling of Kathleen’s thighs and lower midsection in her throat, and she enjoyed nibbling on Kathleen’s toes.  She could feel struggles from the younger woman, who had definitely put up a spirited fight.  If Tina wasn’t mistaken though, the struggles inside her were definitely growing weaker.

 

Eventually, regretfully, she swallowed one last time.

 

“I want you to know, Kathleen that I haven’t had as much fun in ages.”

 

Kathleen could still feel, as Tina rose slowly to her feet, and shuffled out of the office.  Soon though, that terrible stomach and its enormous muscles would prove no match for her undersized body, as it rumbled once again.