- Text Size +
The IT Consultant

After a phone call from Ms. Bell in the Manager's office complaining that her computer was not working, I made my way to the 4th floor to check out the problem. 

As I went into the office, there was a post-it note stuck to her screen “ON a 10 MIN BREAK. SEE IF YOU CAN FIX IT. TA.” 

I sat in her chair and pulled myself to the workstation.  I pressed the “ON” button and nothing happened.  I pushed myself back to check under the desk to make sure the switch was in the on position.  When I noticed it wasn’t even plugged in I thought to myself “typical blonde”. I plugged the unit in and turned the power on then pressed the button on the front of the tower system, it sprang to life.

As I was getting up, some change fell out of my pocket so I went after it. I was about to crawl back out when I heard a voice say “Champion. Now I can get my reports done” As I looked, I saw the 19-year-old temp turn her chair and sit down then she turned it back and slid herself to the desk which I was under. It was warm outside and she wore open toed shoes, her bare toenails were painted in a light pink varnish, her calf’s were shapely and lightly tanned I followed her legs up and over the knee to her white skirt. She had sat with her feet on the footrest of her chair. 

As she typed away she crossed her ankles, her knees opening slightly.  I moved so my head was inches from her knees, looking directly up her skirt. She had a slight front wedgie her white panties showing it off to great effect. Suddenly her hand came down and I moved back quickly, it went up her skirt and scratched the top of her thigh; she opened her legs wider and pulled her wedgie out then brushed her skirt straight. 

After ten minutes, she stood up and I thought she was going, but she just turned to her right and opened the filing cabinet. As she looked through the files, I moved forward and started looking up her skirt from behind her. Her thong looked even better showing her ass off to the best effect. She stepped back and stood on my hand, without lifting her foot she looked over her shoulder to see what she had stood on. I was caught well and truly. 

She lifted her foot and told me to get up. “Hope you liked what you saw you fucking pervert.” She pushed me down into her seat.

I was about to get up when the boss came out of his office. Ms. Bell informed him, “I had to get Gary to come and look at my PC again Mr. James”. He just shrugged his shoulders and left for a meeting.

She turned to me again I felt huge amounts of pain as her knee came in contact with my balls and I dropped to the floor like a stone.  She put a foot on my chest and told me to keep still. 

She grabbed her bag and looked inside it as I took another look up her skirt. “You never learn do you?” she said catching me. “Well I’m going to teach you a lesson.” She sat on my chest facing me and then she poured a bottle of water over my face. I coughed and spluttered then watched, as she grew bigger. Then I realised it was me who was shrinking.

When I reached about three feet in height, she grabbed me under the arms and stood up lifting me up. I felt the cool air as my jeans and underwear fell off along with my shoes and socks.  She sat back down holding me on her knee like a child as I shrunk even more. She put one of her legs over mine to stop me escaping while she pulled the rest of my stuff off and threw it to the floor. And still I shrank... 

When I had shrunk to about four inches tall, she put me on her desk and looked at me.  She opened a drawer and pulled a bin liner out and put my clothes in it. “You won’t need these anymore and it’s time for your lesson.” She dropped me in her bag and then picked it up and put it over her shoulder. As I looked up and out of the bag I could see the ceiling tiles going past. 

She pressed a button and waited for the lift. When the lift came she went inside and pressed another button. When the doors opened we started our journey again, we went through a couple of doors before she went into one and I heard a bolt slid to lock a door. 

She put the bag down and held it up with her legs giving me another look at her great legs. I saw her lift her skirt and she pulled her thong down and then sat down. “Welcome to the ladies toilets, but I’m guessing you’ve been in here before” I shook my head. “No.  Well there’s a first for everything.”

Her hand came into the bag and she pulled her purse out and sat back out of view. She lifted one of her legs and lent forward then back again out of view. Her hand entered her bag again this time for me “So, you liked my thong and my ass eh?  Well you are going to get the best of both now.”

I was in her right hand; in her left was her thong.  She put me on the back of her thong and started to tie me to it, the cotton was like a rope to me. She tied some round my waist under my arms and lastly round my feet.  She put her thong and me on her knee then put her purse back into her bag. 

Then she picked me and her thong up lent forward and shook her thong so that it was the right way round.  I thought I might fall out, but I was well secured by the cotton ropes. As she started to put the thong on, I realised that I was tied in upside down.  “Like I said, a first time for everything.  I know this is your first, but it’s not mine!”

She pulled her thong up so far, then stood up, and pulled it the rest of the way, as I watched her ass get closer and closer. She pulled her thong tight and I felt her bum cheeks surround me.  Then she squatted down and pulled them tighter pulling them so my face was pressed against her bum hole, then she stood up. 

I felt her walking for a while before stopping. Then I felt the jolt and realised she was back in the lift and going back to her desk. 

The lift came to a stop and she started walking again. She stopped and I felt her sit down; as she sat, she ground her ass into the chair and my face into her ass. 

She sat for a while before moving to one side. That’s when I felt her ass open a little and a rush of rancid air hit me. She sat straight again and was there for a few hours. 

Once again I felt her standing and walking. I felt the lift as it descended. She started walking again and when she sat down the seat was softer. We were on the move again this time I guessed we were in her car and travelled for about half an hour before she stopped and climbed out. She walked a short distance and I could feel her climbing stairs. 

At last she pulled her thong down again releasing me from my ass prison. She pulled her thong as far as her knees and sat down. “Hello again and welcome to my house and my bathroom.” she said. As she spoke, I heard her having a pee, then the sound of a number of a few plops as she shit. “I’m going to do something really disgusting now.” she said and then laughed.

Without wiping, she started to pull her thong back up. She knelt on the floor so that her butt cheeks opened wide. I watched in horror as I could see her shit-covered asshole get closer. Then my face was pulled into it.

She stood up again and walked round for a little while before pulling them back down and taking them off.  Without saying anything, she put her thong and me in her hand basin and started the water running.

She disappeared for a short while. When she came back she said “That’s my ass cleaned, now to clean you up.” The warm water felt good. She cut the cotton ropes and covered me in soap and then rinsed me off when I was clean. She dried me and carried me to her bedroom. “Sorry I did that. I’ve never done it before. I just wondered what it would be like.” 

She lay down on the bed, with just her blouse on. I felt myself being lowered until I was level with her pussy. Then she gently brushed me down through her pubic hair and over the top of her lips. She put more pressure on and pushed me between them. I felt her clit harden under my face and down over my chest as I was slowly moving towards her love hole. As she massaged her pussy, using me as her toy, her breath quickened “You’re going inside me this time.”

Next thing I knew my head was pushed up inside her pussy followed by my shoulders and waist before being pulled out, and then back in again. This went on for a few minutes until she was soaking wet. 

Next she pushed me right into her. I felt her finger on my feet as she pushed me deep inside her. The walls of her pussy were hot and strong as they squeezed me. As she came, I felt her juices gush over me a few times.

Then she rested until she got her breath back. Her fingers pulled me free and she sat up in bed and smiled, “God I love doing that. And I love the taste of my juices.” She tilted her head back and dropped me in her mouth her white teeth surrounded me as I felt her tongue rubbing me all over before she took me out of her mouth.

She turned and we headed for the bathroom again where she climbed into a prepared bath she washed me first then dropped me in a tall glass while she washed. 

I stood in the glass watching her and wanking myself off. As I watched her, she watched me. She stood in the bath and lifted a foot onto the side and spread her pussy lips letting me see all she had. I came in no-time. She tipped the glass upside down and I fell into the bath where she washed me down again. 

She climbed out the bath and dried me off wrapped the towel round her then we went back to the bedroom. She put me on her set of drawers while she too dried. 

She started to get fresh clothing out. More thongs, jeans T-shirt. She sat on the bed then stood up putting her thong away and getting some pink panties out. She pulled them on and pulled them up so they were snug and not too tight then she pulled her T-shirt on. She grabbed hold of me, “Guess where you are going?” I was lowered and she pulled her panties to one side; then carefully placed me between her lips before pulling her panties back. I felt her legs moving as she pulled on her jeans. She stood up and pulled her jeans up tight so I was forced right between her lips.

Then we started out on another walk. We only went downstairs. I heard the muffled sound of the TV. Then she walked around for a short time before sitting down and putting her feet up. Then I felt her hand between her legs rubbing the crotch of her jeans.

She jumped and I felt her move quickly. I heard a bang then she moved back upstairs. She lay on the bed again and her jeans and panties were taken down at the same time and I fell between her thighs. As I turned over I saw a man's face.

“So this is him. What do you want me to do with him?” he asked her.

“Well...” she said “seeing as you have a nice hard-on, how about I tape him to your cock and you can fuck me with him on you.” I tried to hide, but she grabbed me.

“Cool. OK then.” He held me by the feet and head while she wrapped stick tape round his shaft and me a few time so I couldn’t move. I watched as he moved down and slowly slid his cock and me into her. He started to pump as I was forced in and out of her feet first. 

They stopped and he climbed off only to lie on his back. She straddled him and again I started to go in and out of her. She too stopped after a while and said “I want you to fuck my ass. I like to try new things.”

She got a tube of “KY Jelly” out of a drawer and covered his cock and me in it. Then she slowly lowered her asshole onto his cock, taking him slowly a little at a time. 

I felt my feet enter her ass; then my legs. She was really tight. As she worked her way down, she would stop and relax then push a little more. My hips entered her; then my stomach; then my chest; then my head, and still she went further. 

When she gently started to pump, I never left her ass. She would take all of him and sit and rock. When she saw he was nearly ready to cum, she started to pump vigorously; this time going right up his shaft. I was clear of her ass for half a second at a time as she rode him.

Suddenly I felt more pain than I have ever felt before. As she came down, my leg was forced back snapping at the knee. Still she carried on. As she rode up his shaft again I felt the power of his cum, and as she came down I was covered in it.

She climbed off him and cut the tape holding me to him. “Won’t be long, just gonna tidy myself up a little.”

She carried me to the bathroom where she threw me down the toilet. When I bobbed back up she looked down at me and said “Told you, you would pay for it, didn’t I?”

She sat on the toilet and started to pee. As I looked up, I noticed her ass start to open and a long turd appeared form it. As it fell, it hit me and knocked me under the water. When I came back up, I heard the door bell go. She called for him to answer it as she wiped her ass and dropped the paper in the bowl. She stood up and looked down at me and waved before flushing the toilet. 

As I went round the U-bend, I stopped for a short while before falling down to the sewer pipes below where more water from other toilets and baths washed me into the sewer. It wasn’t long before I was found by some hungry rats... THE END