- Text Size +

            Sergeant Watson watched as Melanie straightened up and tilted her head back. He thought he caught a glimpse of lower legs which quickly disappeared. The bulge moved down her throat once again, this time taking with it a new passenger. There were three people with him. Two bikers and the one new boy who introduced himself as David. He had a calm eye and Watson decided he must have a cool head on his shoulders to not be in the state of panic, which all the other boys exhibited.

            They were hiding under the bed, behind the bedpost at the bottom and somewhat shrouded by the shadow of the covers that reached nearly to the floor.

            “Boys, we must remain calm if we are to escape this beast!” said Sergeants Watson. The boys looked eager to have someone in charge whose leadership might carry the day. He was a policeman and looked tougher than leather which helped the boys calm down.

            What about your gun?” asked one.

            Watson laughed. “A girl that size probably wouldn’t even feel my gun. Even if it did pierce the skin, which it wouldn’t, I would have succeed in only giving her something slightly less painful than a pinprick and it would have given away our position anyway. Oh Heavens, there she goes.”

            Looking on, the group of men watched as Melanie stood up and walked towards the other side of the room. David admired her well muscled backside which moved beneath the skintight pants. He thought he was not the only one to do so. There was a terrible beauty about the giantess which struck all of them standing there.

            Melanie knelt down at a dresser and looked at the small space underneath. He belly rumbled like thunder.  There was a scream and a tiny man (his size so unbelievably small against Melanie’s) ran from the side of the dresser. Melanie did not move towards him at once, as she seemed busy with getting on her knees and reaching under the dresser.

            Melanie grabbed the black kid who was backed against the wall. He was running along side of it as fast as he could on the soft carpeting. His swiftness was dimmed in comparison by the speed with which Melanie’s hand shot after him and caught him. He was withdrawn, sneezing from the dust that had collected under the dresser. Melanie pursed her lips and blew on him, the dust carried away with the force of her breath. Then she popped him into her mouth and started rolling him around like a hard candy. A bit dusty but she still savored the taste and the struggling.

            She turned her attention to the other man who had run off to her right. His name was Ian and he had just reached the doll house, but it was the back and there was not a quick entrance. Instead he tried to run around to hide behind the far side of the miniature building but realized it was futile when he saw Melanie’s dark hair swoosh as she turned her head, and those giant green eyes lock onto him like emerald lazars. Her beauty was striking! How could she be so evil?

            He ran around to the side of the house to hide from her anyway. He just needed to get away from the gaze of that face. It was alluring and he felt that if she had given him a command to stop he might have involuntarily obeyed her. His heart was pounding somewhere up in his throat, making it impossible to swallow or catch his breath. He looked for a place to run, knowing full well the futility of the effort. He didn’t see anything nearby. He decided to give up.

            Suddenly survival instinct kicked in. he was running towards the bookcase at the opposite wall. Melanie suddenly appeared behind him and to the left. He veered off at an angle to the right, trying to lengthen the time he had left in the world with each step. He knew he could never make it. He had watched the policeman be eaten in the same situation.

            Suddenly fingers the size of tree trunks grabbed him and the ground fell away. He was looking into that beautiful face again. Those eyes! They picked him apart. Her stomach grumbled loudly for his body. Her pink lips made him want to kiss them, such was their wicked splendor.

            He had no way of knowing that twenty four hours prior, another man had done just that, and paid the price for it. The lips parted to reveal his friend Terrence who still had not been swallowed. Strands of saliva coated Melanie’s mouth. She was salivating for them like they were pieces of chicken! She didn’t even think of them as human.

            Terrence looked up at Ian with a plea for help but what could Ian do? He was in the grasp of the woman who still was staring at him in a way that froze his blood. She brought him closer to her mouth.

            ‘Yes,’ Ian thought. ‘Do it!’ He felt a terrible longing to be eaten by her. To be consumed and digested by such a woman, to be part of such a woman; what could be better? He passed the lips and was placed next to Terrance, who looked badly cut up by being rolled around on the teeth. He was crawling for the mouth opening but it shut before he could even get near it. Now he was screaming insensibly.

            Ian began to scream too and fight the tongue as it changed shape into a tube on which the slid down and towards oblivion. Ian’s heart started beating in his throat again. In a tangle of arms and legs he and Terrance were swallowed downwards. Ian felt dread, relief and excitement all at once. Dread because soon he would be dying in acids. Relief because he had been afraid that she would not eat him! Why was that? Excitement ran through his body as the thought that he would soon become a part of her went through his head.

            They entered the belly in much the same way they entered the mouth, in a tangle of struggling and screaming limbs. They fell into the warm liquid below them and began to tred water.

            “Are you alright?” yelled the voice of the policemen. What a question to ask while in the belly of a teen giantess, thought Ian. A loud rumbling was heard and the water was excited even more by the gurgling of the belly. It was painfully loud. Then there was a sound of her voice; “Oh, that was good!”

            Ian was instantly aroused by the words. He had been good!

            “Come on maybe we can climb out of here!” shouted Terrance. He swam against the stomach wall and tried to pull himself up, not an easy task as he kept bobbing up and down in the large waves and the stomach kept changing shape as it tossed and churned them about.  Ian swam forth to try his hand. The warm sides of her belly were slippery and his hands could not grasp anything. It would be impossible to escape, but it was something to do.

            Sergeant Watson’s plan was a good one. They were sticking to the cover of the bed and making their way towards the wall where they hoped to use the desk as added cover to sneak towards the door. Watson was in the rear, where he explained that if she did go after them he would try to shoot her in the eyes and hopefully they could get away without being trampled on by a giantess in agony.

            The plan was going well, the two boys she had chased seemed to be buying them time to get out. Suddenly there was a distant rumble. Then the words “Oh that was good,” sounded around them. Watson turned and saw Melanie standing with her back to him and rubbing her stomach. She started to turn.

            “Run!” he yelled to the boys as she spotted them. They all ran for the door to the room which was at least a football field away. They weren’t going to make it. Sergeant Watson as comfortable under pressure as anyone would be, stopped running and took out his gun. He had gotten an award for marksmanship in the Army and was confident that he would not miss. The girl leaned down towards him as he raised his weapon and took careful aim with both hands.

            Melanie was reaching down towards him when she realized what he was doing. Oh No! He was going to shoot her in the…

            Bang! The gun went off as David slammed into the small of the policemen’s back, causing the shot to go wild. It grazed the top of her head but the bullet did not even stick in the skin. It was just a simple graze that barely cut the skin.

            “YOU, YOU..!” roared Sergeant Watson at David. He was so upset that he could hardly speak. He was going to kill the boy at least. He reached towards David but before he could get there, Melanie scooped him up and tossed him into her mouth. Her lips closed, sealing behind her the tiny man. She rolled him about in her mouth briefly, Swallowed, and winked at David.

            She then stepped over him and easily caught the boys who were trying to make their way out the door. They were captured and Melanie brought them and David back to the bed.

            “You’ve been bad little boys,” she said to the two lads in a mock scolding tone. Trying to escape when I wanted to eat you for breakfast. Well I guess if you want to wait I will have to eat you later. Stay here and I will be right back.

            She left the room and after about thirty seconds returned with an apple. She was munching on it contentedly. “Can’t just eat meat you know,” she smiled at them. “Don’t worry, I’ll save plenty of room for you for later,” she said. “Here,” she tossed them all a piece of the apple.

            It was more than they could have eaten but only David seemed to have an appetite. When they were done, or rather when he was done, Melanie sat them all down, just below her left breast to listen to their fellows digesting.

            “Did you hear that one scream?” asked David to the man next to him. Together they all pressed their ears into Melanie’s belly.

            Melanie trapped the two boys in a cup and left them on the counter. Then she read a bit more of her spell book. After a few hours she looked at her watch.

            “Time to do some calisthenics.” She went into the bathroom and when she reemerged she had changed into a dark blue spandex sports bra and matching shorts. Both were tight about her and David could not help but get excited.

            Melanie smiled at him. “You saved my eye from the policemen. Thank you so much David!”

            “Aww it was nothing,” David said modestly.

            “Well you disserve a reward and you are going to have one.”

            Melanie picked him up and placed him atop her breasts and began to go crunches. David watched as her abs muscles became visible as she moved up and down. David was stretched out over her chest and loved every second of it.  He imagined what it must be like in her stomach now, as she did the crunches.

            It was over all too soon, although Melanie had been working out for a while. She excused herself and placed David on the bed, saying she would go for a quick run and be back soon.  

            Her run was uneventful. She was walking back to her house when she realized someone was following her. It was Tracy. He was a year behind her in school. She thought it was rather classless that he was following her and blatantly staring at her backside.  She shot him a scathing look.

            “Melanie,” came his timid voice from behind her.

            Oh what now? She wanted to ask but checked herself in time.  She turned to face him.

            Her firm stomach and good sized chest were almost too much for the poor boy and he temporally lost his nerve. “Yes Tracy?”

            He shook himself. “Uhh, Hi.”

            “Hiya,” she responded, without as much enthusiasm as usual.

            “Well I know it’s wrong to ask but did you actually eat Larry yesterday?” It was like a bolt of lightning on a clear day.

            “How did you…?” Melanie could not hide that she was clearly surprised.

            “You Did!” Tracy said. He avoided her gaze.

            “I was wondering if you would eat me too. I always wanted to be eaten by a pretty girl.”

            Melanie gave Tracy the best smile that he had yet received in his life.

            “Sure Tracy I would love to eat you!” This sent chills of excitement down Tracy’s spine.

            “Larry told me of your intentions yesterday and I haven’t seen him all day…”

            “Come by my house at eight tonight. You know where it is?” she asked. He nodded.

            “See you for dinner,” she said slyly as she walked back towards her house.

            At eight that night Tracy arrived. Melanie greeted him wearing green shorts and a pink top. He followed her up to her room. Melanie showed Tracy her collection of people; David and the two kids in the glass. Then she turned to Tracy. “Thanks for letting me eat you Tracy. Time to shrink! With that, she whispered a spell and soon Tracy was staring up at the brunette teen goddess.

            “We’re going to play a game,” said Melanie. She placed all three men on a nightstand and lay a tongue depressor so it bridged the gap between the night stand and the desk. “You’re all going to walk across the depressor one at a time. If anyone falls, I catch you in my mouth and you’re dinner!” David, we’ll start with you.

            David spread his arms wide and walked cautiously out onto the unstable plank of wood. Melanie had taken up position in the vast emptiness beneath him and opened her mouth wide. He could see straight to her throat.

            Knowing he had nothing to fear lessened his excitement only a little and he had to focus on the end of the plank to cross safely. He looked back at the others. Tracy was just making his way across. He kept looking down at the sight below. Melanie’s mouth open wide to receive him should he fall.

            A slight tremor of apprehension did ripple through him as he heard her stomach gurgle far down below him but he could not be sure as to whether this stemmed from being up so high on so precarious a bridge or if it was fear of being devoured.

            He decided that it was probably the heights and tried to write the feeling off, telling himself that Melanie would not allow him to reach the ground. Her eyes watched every step in anticipation.