- Text Size +

            Melanie looked around, swinging her head this way and that as one does when emerging from dreamland and attempting to reorient oneself with reality and clear away the cobwebs of the mind. Her brunette hair swirled as she shook her head, and brown locks of hair fell across her face. She looked down at her belly and it was only then that she seemed to remember that she was not alone.

            So it hadn’t been a dream after all, she thought. David was struggling to get up. He finally succeeded and looked up awkwardly at the face above him.

            “Oh, David I am so sorry! I forgot you were there. Are you hurt?”  She had a hint of alarm in her voice.

            “I’m okay.”

            “What where you doing up on my chest? I thought you were on my stomach.”

            “Err… Well, I was migrating northwards to sleep on your throat.” Melanie gave him a skeptical look. “Really,” insisted David. “Okay, okay. I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy the journey.”

            “It’s alright David. I can’t expect you not to go exploring, especially given our size difference.”

            She stretched out her arm. To David, they seemed to span the length of a sizable sports stadium. It was somewhat unnerving but she smiled down at him in her usual cheery manner.

            “So what shall we do for the rest of the day?” asked David.

            “Well, I really must get out and go for a run. I am dying for some sort of physical training. David, would you mind if I left you here for a bit while I went out?”

            “Not at all.”

            “You’re so sweet.” She flashed him a smile the size of a sailboat and went to the bathroom to change into running clothes. After a few seconds, she came out in loose blue shorts, and a loose white tank-top, wearing white running sneakers.

            “See you in a while,” she waved as she left the room.

            David had very little to do for some time now. He kept coming back to the people that were now with Melanie, no doubt digested completely, seeping through her small intestines as she went running. It was an exciting thought. He wondered if any of them had been excited. Had they just simply been terrified as they met their end?

            This gave David an idea. He made his way to the edge of the bed and, jumping and wrapping himself around an electric wire attached to the computer on the desk, began to hoist himself up. Not being very physically active prior in his life, this was one monstrous achievement.

            Once he reached the top of the desk, he ran towards the computer mouse. It was not without a good bit of work that he had maneuvered it to where he stopped, climbed on top and jumped to click.

            It took even longer to reach his email account. Finally, he began to write. This was a workout unto itself, on top of his current physical activity. He would crawl to the letter he wanted, stand up and jump or stamp down on it to press down the key. Brevity was essential so David was sure to word the correspondence carefully, with as few words as possible. Each letter took a long time to locate and compress. Because of this, he was only halfway through his first email when Melanie returned, sweaty and tired, but cheerful.

            “Whatcha doing cutie?” she asked, coming over to the computer to read what he had written. Beads of sweat the size of David’s head glistened on her skin. They were clearly visible to the shrunken boy who gazed up at his giant friend.

            “Interesting letter,” Melanie conceded. “How thoughtful of you to think of me. It must have been quite a feat of athleticism to make it onto the desk and even more work to type. You are so cute you little mongrel.”

            David scanned his letter. It read:

“Trev, Met a giantess yesterday. She is great. Come meet her and you will see I am telling the truth. Will h”

 

            This was as far as he had gotten, but he outlined to Melanie that he had several friends with whom he shared the fantasy of giantess vore. Perhaps they might literally offer themselves to Melanie on a plate.   

            “David you are such a nice friend.” There was that disarming smile again. “Well instead of emailing them why don’t we go see them? You can give me directions while I drive. It will be much faster than email.”

            “Good plan, I know where a few live, but not all.”

            “Let me just take a shower and change. Sound okay to you?”

            She took a spare change of clothes into the bathroom and proceeded to take her shower. After about ten minutes, David watched as she emerged wearing a rather form fitting pair of light jeans and a crop top with her favorite soccer team logo sewn in the front.

             “Here we go my little friend,” she said as she hoisted David up to the shiny brown hair that was on her shoulder. “Hang on tight now.” David didn’t have much to cling to but he grabbed the shirt fabric as best he could and tried to remain stationary as Melanie walked out of the room, down the stairs and into her car. 

            To David, Melanie could traverse miles with just a few steps. Her speed seemed impossible and the shoulder to which he now held looked from his point of view to be hundreds of feet in the air. David was relived, therefore, when they sat down in the car, reducing somewhat the fall he would take if Melanie dislodged him from his perch. 

            “Now Melanie,” he called towards her ear. “You’re going to want to go right at this intersection. Good. Now after that…”

            He continued with his direction giving until they arrived on scene at David’s friend’s house.

            Bold as brass, Melanie walked up to the door and rapped the knocker. A shorter person about her age answered the door.

            “Trevor?” asked Melanie.

            “Yes,” said Trevor. It was obvious he was pleased that such a pretty girl was asking for him but at the same time somewhat unsure of himself.

            “I hear that you are into giantess vore.” Trevor was absolutely stunned.

            “What!?”

            “I was thinking we could have dinner together.”

            “Who told you..?” He said, getting a little angry.

            “David told me. So what do you say? You can be the dinner and I will eat you up.”

            “David! He swore he would never tell anyone…” Melanie swished her hair away from David, where it had been obscuring him like a shining brown curtain, and turned so the shoulder on which he resided moved closer towards Trevor. David waved.

            “Hey man,” The anger vanished in an instant.

            “We’ll need you a bit smaller before I can eat you, but just wondering if you’d like to come along with us.” said Melanie. Trevor’s eyes bulged out of his head and his jaw dropped. Needless to say, he was not expecting to see an unknown stranger in possession of a shrunken friend.

            “So what do you say? Wanna do dinner?”

            “Hell, yeah!”

            Without much prompting he followed Melanie to her car and sat in the passenger seat. David direct Melanie towards another vore fan’s house but it was somewhat difficult to out shout Trev who had a different idea on the best way to get there. He clearly was vying for Melanie’s attention and he kept grinning at her and looking stupid a lot. At least that was David’s opinion. Melanie found him rather cute.

            Charles was clearly surprised when confronted with a miniature Dave but he seemed excited at the prospect of David’s and Melanie’s plan. After a few more minutes of driving, the car was full. Aside from Charles and Trevor there was a sandy haired kid named Troy and another dark haired individual who introduced himself as Larry.

            Melanie drove to a seafood place and they all piled out of the car, David still on her shoulder.

            “I’m in the mood for shrimp. Do you like shrimp David?” asked Melanie.

            “Love it.”

            “Don’t worry about ordering anything boys,” Melanie cut off Troy who was just ambling up to the counter. “I will order plenty,” she whispered. They all smiled and looked excited.

            Melanie got her food to go and then they all drove to an empty setting near the beach. She had the boys all around her and then began to shrink them one by one. Each man took his turn with great anticipation and willingness. When she had collected each shrunken man she opened her packed dinner and dropped the men onto the hot shrimp, David included.

            The idea that the sea creatures on which they now lay would soon be in the belly of the giantess above them was thrilling for the soon to be victims.   

            Melanie selected one of the shrimps, which was quite a bit bigger than the human side dish. She dipped him in the sauce and raised him up to her lips. With an agonizingly slow bite, she took in all of the shrimp and began to chew leisurely on the creature, making sure to make quite a scene and racket.

            Then she swallowed him down. All eyes were upon her as the lump of mashed up crustacean moved down her throat. Then she winked at them a selected another shrimp on which a guy named Larry had been sitting. Larry fell off and onto another shrimp but craned his neck back to gaze at Melanie as this shrimp too disappeared into her mouth.

            She took a third shrimp and bent her face so that her lips were at their eye level. Then she opened wide to expose them to the beauty that was her mouth. She angled the sunlight into her mouth and they all saw to the back of her throat. Then she tossed the shrimp in and they all watched the giant teeth and lips come down, sealing the sea beast inside.

            “God this is amazing!” said Charles, who could not take his eyes off the site before them. “I can’t believe that I am going to follow those shrimp in there. It’s so worth dying!”

            “That’s in stark contrast to what the people she ate earlier said,” interjected David. “They screamed their heads off!”

            “You mean she ate people already?” said Larry.

            “Yeah, for lunch. Why?”

            “There are people already inside her! Wow, that is great! Somehow, it is even more of a turn on to know that they’re already in there.”

            “Yeah they didn’t want to go did they, David?” said Melanie. She was so close to them that they almost had to cover their ears when she spoke. “So who wants to be my first volunteer to for dinner?”

            Larry’s hand shot up faster than anyone’s. Melanie smiled and raised a bottle of juice to her lips and tilted her head back taking several gulps but watching Larry from the corner of her eyes. Each gulp taking down a massive amount of liquid, and making an audible boom.

            Then she turned all of her attention on him. She stared directly at him and reaching out, she picked up a shrimp near him. Larry felt a feeling of fear mixed with nervous excitement shiver down his spine as the hand had approached him. Then it passed him by and took up the shrimp. She dunked the shrimp in the tartar sauce but suddenly she swung the shrimp into Larry, who was knocked off balance by the impact and covered with a generous amount of tartar sauce. The shrimp itself disappeared into the dark cavern that was Melanie’s mouth. All the while she eyed Larry.

            While he was trying to brush off the sauce from his face, Melanie watched him, and couldn’t help thinking ‘Oh I can’t wait to feel him writhing in my belly!’

            “Let me get that for you,” she said and came really close, sending her tongue out towards Larry. It licked him clean, which he obviously enjoyed. Then her fingers closed around him (he had not even seen her reach for him he was so engrossed in her licking him) and hoist him upwards. There she licked him again before holding him out for her to take a final look at her face.   

            ‘Goodness, is she really going to eat me? Larry asked himself. Someone that pretty? It seemed too good to be true.’ It was, in fact, quite true. Melanie brought his body towards her and opened her mouth. She stuck his feet in first, supporting his back with one hand. Slowly she sucked him into her mouth.

            It was obvious to David and the four other men that they were both enjoying the experience. Finally her lips closed around his head and Larry disappeared from view. Melanie gave them a cat like smile, and with an audible gulp, she sent Larry into her esophagus. Some of the guys cheered. Melanie smiled at them. 

            “Yummy,” she said. Melanie ate the rest of the shrimp without incident and then looked down at the people before her. “I’m pretty full right now so I guess that means that you will live through the night. Come on lest go home.”

            She collected all the guys into her take out carton, now devoid of shrimp, and placed it on the passenger seat of her car. Then she drove home and returned to her room where she liberated the men once more.

            “God, you are so beautiful!” shouted Trevor. “I can’t wait until you eat me.” Melanie bent down from the sky.

            “That makes two of us.” She smiled widely and licked her lips. “For now what do you say to some music?” The boys were agreeable and Melanie played a song on her computer; it was a number by Shakira. Obviously a favorite of Melanie’s it wasn’t long before she started dancing as people often do when listening to such compositions. The five men looked on in wonder.

            The song was followed by Mandy Moore and Melanie adjusted her dancing style accordingly. The boys at her feet voiced no objection to listening to “chick music,” as David would later phrase it, while they watched Melanie. The song was “Candy” and Melanie would pick up one or another of them and sing along with the song. “I’m craving for you the candy!” she would say as she licked them or pressed them against her belly.

            After a few more songs, Melanie seemed danced out. She stopped and began to lay down on her belly, but before going all the way, she scooped up the audience with her hands and smiled at them. Then she placed them atop her head.

            It was a forest of dark hair. They looked down and saw her eyelids blinking, her cute nose. They looked back and down the entire length of her body. She seemed as long as an aircraft carrier. Melanie giggled and grabbed two people at random. It turned out to be Trevor and Troy. Then she brought them to her backside and released them. They fell only a few inches (it seemed further to them) and landed on the soft but firm bottom of Melanie. Both men took to crawling around on their hands and feet, gazing at the work of art on which they found themselves.

            Melanie smiled, not that anyone saw this of course as the other members of the party were on her backside or atop her head. Then she grabbed the remaining three men and set them on the small of her back.

            The song “Completely Miserable” by Lit played on the computer. It reminded Troy of the music video where the band members wander around a giant Pam Anderson until, one by one, she devoured them. It was exactly what they were doing except they knew that they would be eaten. Troy suddenly realized that he may well become a part of what he was standing on. It aroused him but he did feel nervous at the thought.

            Melanie had slowly started to turn to lie on her side. The boys ran upwards and finally came to balance on her right side. She smiled back at them as they made their way up her torso. Then she began turning again and rolled onto her back. They ran until they finally rested on her belly.

            ‘Larry’s right below our feet,’ thought David looking down at the firm stomach they stood on. ‘Soon, everyone else will be too.’

            The group of boys started northward where they crossed Melanie’s breasts. They rose like twin summits; a bit bigger and taller than the boys themselves. It took time to pull themselves onto the soft peaks. Melanie was beginning to get as excited as the young men now climbed her more sensitive regions. The feeling of those tiny feet crawling over her was quite stimulating and the idea that she could eat whenever she wanted was the icing on the cake.

            Most of the boys chose to rest after the arduous climb upwards, or at least that’s what they said. They may have just liked it up there. Troy and Trev however, moved onwards. They slid down the opposite side of the breasts and walked down the throat. The soft flesh was difficult footing but they managed well enough. They finally made it to the more firm part of her throat, at which point she swallowed, making it bob rather quickly, giving the men on her throat a quick rumble, gulp, then sending them to their rears.

            She giggled at this a bit, but eventually they made it to scaling her chin. It turned out to be a more daunting task than scaling the breasts, but with teamwork, and some help from Melanie, they achieved their goal. Now the duo was on her face. Her beauty still struck them. They started forward towards the mouth and nose. Trev passed the corner of the mouth and couldn’t help looking down at it. It was so beautiful. The site of her wide, full lips glistening with saliva in the light was almost more than he could stand. He tore his eyes away from the site and marched towards the giant pool of green that was her eye. When she saw him she smiled.

            Troy however, never got passed the lips. He was so fixated by the site he could hardly move. Still he walked up and onto the lips, their soft flesh was beautiful. Troy couldn’t help it, he had to feel them. Her mouth was moist and slippery with lipstick, and very warm and glossy. He got down and crawled onto one, but before he got too far, her lips parted and opened wide. As he was off balance, he lost his footing and tumbled into her dark mouth. He looked up and saw light above him, rimmed with sharp white teeth. Saliva began to cover him, so wet and sticky.

            Troy tried to climb back up, using her teeth to push his feet against while sliding his back up the vertical tongue. It did little good though as her teeth and his feet were slippery with saliva. Suddenly, her mouth closed, leaving him in the dark. Then the angle of the force of gravity changed and he found himself lying on his back on the tongue. She had pushed her tongue into him, and flattened him against the roof of her mouth.

            Melanie wasted no time in swallowing, letting her tongue drop, and her throat open up. It caused a gulping sound louder than anything troy had ever heard before, as Toy went feet first into her throat and down her esophagus. For some reason, the journey was rather better lit than that of Melanie’s previous victims. He watched as he fell down the esophagus and looked up as the pink muscles sealed immediately behind him. Then he looked down to see the ground coming up fast. Suddenly a gaping hole appeared where he thought he was going to land and he fell through into the dark.

            He splashed into the warm smelly stomach juices. There was light here too. It seemed to surround him but come from nowhere. The stomach acids were not burning him like he had expected and he seemed able to breathe. All extremely strange since being a vore fan Troy had studied the digestive system quite well so he could imagine what it would be like to experience being eaten. Nevertheless, the entire trip had been elating. Well worth the price he knew he was about to pay.  

            The stomach was predictably filled with partially digested shrimp, not a pretty site. The sound of her body working from the inside was incredibly loud. Her stomach rumbling as she digested her last meal, and the sound of her heart beating and her breathing in and out. There was a constant wave motion which moved him up and down as he tread “water” in this pit.

            “Oops,” said Melanie. Trev looked over his shoulder to see that Troy had disappeared. David had seen the whole thing as did Mark and Leo. Melanie had swallowed Troy. She propped herself up on her elbows, sending Trev rolling to stop at her breasts.

            “Melanie, you said you would let us live for the night,” shouted Trevor.

            “I couldn’t resist. He was so yummy.”

            “That’s your favorite word isn’t it?” asked Mark.

            “One of them,” she replied. “Anyway, Troy is not dead, you should know it takes time for anyone to digest anything. He’ll live for a while down there, but I did cast a few new spells on all of you while you were in my container. You all are protected from acids more than normal, can see better in the dark, and can speak louder, so I can hear you better.”

            “So you mean he can survive indefinitely down there?” asked Trev.

            “No,” smiled Melanie. “But for longer than normal. In the mean time why don’t we have a little fun? Hey Troy! How you doing down there? You okay?”

            “I guess,” came the reply from her belly which they all herd. Excited, though not a little surprised, they all ran to the area just under Melanie’s left breast.