- Text Size +

            Melanie started the car, and took her attention off David. Who was still completely drawn towards her mouth. Watching her chew absent mindedly as she pulled the car out, and began to drive. It was incredible. Melanie's total attention seemed on another world, as her mouth worked independently. David of course, couldn’t care about anything but her mouth at that moment.

            Melanie and David traveled onwards. Melanie was absentmindedly chewing gum, driving with one hand and flicking the radio station with another. David was looking on in wonder as she chewed and occasionally swallowed, moving her throat as she did so.

Just thinking about what they were going to do together was exciting. They would find an unsuspecting stranger and Melanie would gobble him up. Someone is going to get to know her mouth pretty well by the end of the day, thought David to himself. And right now, whoever she finds to eat has no idea that he’s going to be eaten by a teen-age beauty.  

            Lost in thought, David was somewhat surprised when Melanie brought the car to a stop and turned the engine off. It seemed as if they had just started driving. Perhaps he had simply failed to notice the passing of time while thinking of what lay in store for himself and his friend. 

            “We’re here David,” she said, turning in her seat to face him. A giant hand reached for him and hoisted him towards her face. David smiled back at her huge grin. She stepped out of the car and locked the doors. Meanwhile David was looking around. They were at the state park near the lake. It was one of Melanie’s favorite places.  

            “I was going to go to the mall but there are too many security cameras there. Besides, the people there are too concentrated. I would be noticed if I started randomly shrinking people in a crowd. Here they are spread out and easier to take.” At these words, it struck David that she was truly becoming a huntress. 

            “Oh,” said David, looking around “That was incredibly brilliant of you, I would have never even thought about that.” And with that, David did a ‘Thumbs-Up’ sign to Melanie. There were plenty of people out having a relaxing time playing in the lake, tossing Frisbee or football or just milling about having a good time.  

            “So who should we get first?” asked Melanie excitedly. “Any suggestions before I put you in my pocket? Sorry you have to go in there but I cant very well walk around with you in my palm, can I my little pet?” she teased, giving him a quick but light squeeze.   

            “Ahh, stop it!” David said playfully pushing the fingers away and smiling up at his mistress. She returned a warm smile that made David’s insides glow.  

            “Now let’s find someone to play with!” she said.

            David scanned the horizon of the gargantuan creatures running about. David suddenly looked scared, “Ah!” he cried “Someone’s coming! Look out behind you!” David then pointed.   

            Melanie turned her head in time to see Terry Rose, a football player from her high school walking towards her. Melanie had just enough time to slip David into her pocket before he reached her.  David had just enough room in his tight jeans to fit in between the material. There was plenty of room to either side and there was lots of room below him, he just could not extend his arms outwards very much due to the tightness of the jeans. He was able to hear the two giant creatures talking well enough. Indeed, he could hardly miss it due to their size in relation to his.  

            “Terry, hi,” said Melanie to the football player. “You’re just the person I wanted to see.” 

            “I… I am?” Terry was not prepared for this. He was somewhat taken aback by her remark but tried to recover his cool quickly. Football players must act cool at all times, he reminded himself. ‘Don’t sound surprised that she is looking for you. Take it as a good sign.’  

            “Err… um,” he said as coolly as he could. Melanie simply smiled at him trying to think of something to say. ‘What do you say to a person who you consider a potential snack?’

            “So ah… What can I help you with?”

            “Help me with…?” Melanie looked confused.

            “Yeah, you said you wanted to see me.” 

            “Oh right, um do you know anything about cars?” she asked turning and gesturing towards her vehicle. She was thinking fast. 

            “Not really” he said uneasily. The conversation was steadily spinning out of control from Terry’s point of view. If she asked him a question about her car, Terry figured his chances of answering it were nonexistent. That would look un-cool! Suddenly disaster struck. 

            “Well, I don’t either and I think that a rock or something bounced up into the engine and broken something. Could you pleeeeeease take a look and see if anything is wrong?” She smiled sweetly and gave Terry her best ditsy dame look. 

            Rather than admit ignorance and defeat, Terry did what any man would have done in such as situation, especially when there was a woman asking for help. He knelt down to look under the hood. Hopefully the problem would be obvious like dripping fluid or a rock lodged somewhere.  

            With Terry looking away, Melanie began to mutter to herself. All of a sudden, and with a wave of both her hands, Terry had a much better view under the hood of the car. He was looking up at a car that was bigger than an aircraft carrier. 

            He turned and looked back up at Melanie who was bending down looking at him with an even wider smile on her face.  

            “Terry, look at you down there,” she said in a belittling tone. “I better pick you up so no mean bugs catch you and gobble you up.” 

            Before Terry could protest she had scooped him up and put him in her left pocket, her right already containing David.   

            That was too easy. We have victim number one. She thought to herself. She walked into the shade of the trees spaced here and there near the lake, and fell upon a path. She saw a runner go by and just as he passed her, she stuck out her foot and tripped the man. Before he had time to get up she murmured the spell and shrank him too.   

            That’s two she thought as she picked him off the ground and stuck him in her pocket to keep Terry’s company.   

            Shrinking and catching people turned out to be easier than Melanie had originally anticipated. She selected her victims with the eye of a teen age girl, going for attractive males, discretely shrinking them and gathering them up. She did get one girl though, an attractive young black couple had been having a picnic and she had shrunken them both down.  

            With her pockets full of people she returned to her car. She had to remove a few people from her back pockets and transferred them to David’s pocket before she sat down. She feared she would have suffocated or crushed them had she not done so and it would be no fun to eat the tiny men if they were already dead.   

            David had been listening as best he could for clues as to whom and how many people Melanie had caught. Now he had company in the pocket. Three men about his age were there, no one could move very well, especially since Melanie was sitting down and the jean material was even tighter than before.   

            “What do you think she will do to us?” said one. “I don’t know but I don’t like it,” another answered. “Well at least she is pretty hot,” a third voice said.

            The other two loudly proclaimed their support of this observation. Typical of their age group, they talked about how big her breasts had appeared and then went on from head to toe about what they thought of her physical appearance, especially as a giantess. They also discussed, in depth, about how they felt about being in her back pocket. All agreed it was a genuinely pleasant experience until she had started walking after which they decided that being repeatedly smashed into unyielding jeans fabric was a less than desirable circumstance.  

            David made his presence known eventually. He had decided not to tell them he was friends with the giantess or let them know of their fate to come. Little did they know that they were soon to be nothing more than a snack for the beauty of whom they were gossiping.     

            “Guys, I am stuck here too. My name is David.” David spoke up, making his presence known.

            “David, do you know what she is up to man?” said a voice.

            “She collected me too just like you guys” David replied. Technically, this was not a lie.

            “Dude, I’m Adam, my friends are Ben and Harry. 

            “She must be a witch or something,” guessed another voice. They began discussing the plausibility of that theory but did not get far because Melanie soon turned on Gwen Stephanie and No Doubt on her radio and began to sing to the tune. It drowned out any possibility of conversion with the captives. She has a nice voice, thought David.  

            Soon the car stopped, the music ended and David felt her getting up and out of the car. He and the three others were jostled together as she ran up the stairs to her house and then up to her room. 

            Melanie was excited. Her parents’ car was gone and she knew her sister had plans to see her friends. That meant that she had the whole house to herself to do whatever she wanted, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do.   

            Arriving at her room she delicately removed the contents of her pockets and placed them on her bed. Soon she had over a half dozen people staring up at her.  They all were too shocked to move.

            “Hi,” said Melanie. “I’m Melanie. I am going to be playing with you all today. Its like playing dolls except with real people.”

            “You have no right to do this to us young lady,” said a man who Melanie recognized as the runner she had tripped. 

            “That’s right!” said the black girl who was standing next to her boyfriend. “We’re people not toys!”

            “Oh I don’t think you’re toys,” Melanie exclaimed. “I just want to have a little fun. Tell you what? Why don’t we all work on getting acquainted and then we will have some fun?” Melanie slipped a not so discrete wink at David who was standing near the three guys who she had taken from her right pocket. Then she turned and left the room.  

            “David my friend,” said one of the men who had the voice that matched that of Ben, “Why did she wink at you just there?”

            “Your guess is as good as mine,” David told him. There was no way he was going to say; because she plans on letting me watch as she devours you. Ben might not appreciate his forthcoming death as much as David would.  

            “Well what are we going to do gentlemen?” asked the black guy, obviously his remark was aimed at the group as a whole. He had just concluded that action should be taken and the best way to do that would be to come up with a plan.  

            ‘The girl seems nice enough but we do not know her true intentions,” he continued. “If she becomes hostile, she could crush us all in a moment with a swat of her hands. We must not wait if her plans to kill us. I suggest that we escape.”

            “And what if she is friendly?” the runner suggested.  “If she is friendly, she will treat us nicely if she catches us.” The young man answered.

            “What if she doesn’t catch us?” asked David, trying to forestall any potential escape. “Where do we go, how will we return to normal size and how will we be noticed by someone who you can be sure is friendly? She is the only one who knows we exist Chances are if we leave, we will disappear. Personally I don’t want to be eaten by a spider.”  

            This put things in a new light. There was a pause. ‘Guys, I know her from high school,” said Terry. “Her name is Melanie and she is the nicest girl I’ve ever met. She is not gunna hurt us, it isn’t possible.”   

            “How do you know that?” the teen aged girl spoke again. “Didn’t she shrink us?”  

            Their conversation was interrupted by Melanie returning to the room carrying a glass of water.   

            “Hey my little friends,” she said placing the water on the table and leaning over the bed. “All ready for fun? I know I am!”   

            As if on cue, her stomach rumbled. It was a loud long rumble that seemed more like thunder to the eight people below on the bed. “I guess I’m a little hungry,” she said. “I ate plenty of breakfast today. I wonder why my stomach’s growling.” David began to get excited. He knew Melanie’s stomach required food. He looked up at her knowing that soon the people he was standing with would be satiating the hunger of the giantess that stood before them.   

            “Sweetie,” said Melanie, focusing on the runner who practically fainted under the gaze of the giantess. “You look thirsty, let me put you in my drink for a second. You can cool off and get a drink yourself.”

            Taking him up between her thumb and forefinger she moved her hand from over the bed to above her water and released the man into the cup. 

            “Wooaaaaa-!” Splash! The glass was wide and far too deep to touch the bottom and too tall to climb out of. The cup’s diameter was at least twice his present height.   Melanie’s belly grumbled again. She put a hand over it to silence the noise. “I guess I better eat something quick huh guys?” she said with a smile towards the group of people on the bed.   

            It was not until a moment later, after Melanie’s stomach stopped its clamor that David realized Terry had made a break for it. The hungry predatory sounds emanating from Melanie’s belly had been too much for him to bear.  He was heading for the foot of the bed at full tilt.   Melanie took a step closer to the bed so she was standing next to it. Her hands reach out and captured the football player and brought him closely up to her face.  

            “Terry! It hurts my feelings that you are afraid of me.” She said. He could feel the wind of her breath on his body. Her breath smelled of mint. Terry wondered if she had been chewing gum.

            “Why don’t you trust me?” she asked, wearing what she hoped was an understanding and friendly expression for the tiny man in her palm.  

            “Sorry Melanie.” Terry apologized. “It’s not that I don’t trust you its just that you’re so scary this big. Will you forgive me?”   

            “Of course Terry!” Melanie exclaimed, a bit too eagerly by Adam’s reckoning. “I hope you learn that I only want the best. I think that you will learn to understand things from my point of view. It would be fun to become closer together than most friends ever will, don’t you agree?” Terry nodded.

            “I just want us to be together for a long time.”

            “Me too, Melanie. I…”

            “Good,” she said with finality. “Now to prove it, I’ll give you a kiss.” She puckered her big wet glossy lips and raised her palm close enough that Terry could walk over and kiss her gigantic lips. He walked over tentatively, this being the first giantess he had ever kissed. He was nervous enough when girls were his size. 

            Nevertheless, he decided it was best to keep Melanie happy, so he tiptoed forward and tried to plant a kiss on her upper lip, just above where the two lips met. As he was leaning forward the lips extended further out and Terry’s whole face rather than just his lips made contact with Melanie’s pucker. 

            Melanie inhaled through her mouth and the suction made Terry’s face stick to her puckered lips. He tried to disengage by placing a hand on either lip, and pushing backwards but the suction was becoming stronger and the result was his entire head along with his arms, which slid on the slick surface and lipstick, popped into Melanie’s mouth. 

            Now that he was half way through, Melanie sucked even harder bringing the struggling man all the way into her mouth. In the time it took to bat an eyelash, Melanie swallowed poor Terry whole and alive.   

            David had been watching in wonder as the muscles of Melanie’s throat contracted and a small bulge swiftly sped down her neck and disappeared into her chest. This was better than he had imagined. Melanie had gotten the man to willingly put his head up to her lips. He was in that belly, right there. He was being digested alive by Melanie. What a perfect fate, thought David.   

            “Oh my God! She ate him raw! She ate him raw!” screamed the teen aged girl who was standing to his right. She grabbed her boyfriend tight as if she expected him to save her.

            “Oh my God, I ate him!” Melanie’s voice boomed. “Oh David, it is the most amazing experience imaginable! I could actually feel him move down my throat. It was like a massage of my esophagus. He was trying to fight it! It’s such a rush! I didn’t think it would be this much of a power trip.”  Just her looking at him and speaking to him after what she had just done was invigorating, thought David.

            “Hmm,” she added after a second. “It feels like I need to wash him down. My throat’s kinda dry from the gum.”

            She turned and grabbed the glass with the runner in it, still treading water. Then she tilted the glass back until the water sloshed into the dark cavern of her mouth. To the runner, whose name was still a mystery, it was like a terrifying waterslide. He tried to swim backwards but despite his best efforts, he along with a fair amount of water flowed into her mouth. All went dark as he lingered on the tongue for only a second, then she swallowed sending him and the water straight down. A few seconds later he entered the belly at a terrific speed and sloshed into the partially digested food remaining in the stomach.